Love & Prostitution Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ladies are stunned at the offer and asking forgiveness for their rudeness at whispering in company, they huddle together and say they had already decided on a career as sex workers and were going to target the highest value end of the market. This is everything they had hoped for, with the removal of the uncertainty of income and the risk of possible new laws that close the legal loophole and turn them into law breakers. They all agree to accept the offer and ask how Amy feels. She says at least she will have a few more years and could never hope to save anything like she could with this amount of money. They ask Amy to accept the offer on behalf of all 3 of them. Amy replies: "Gentlemen with your permission, we would very much like to accept both your generous offers of employment and the conditions stated".

The 3 men stand and approach the ladies to shake their hands. They are told the formalities can be completed when they return that night, after they have all been restored by slumber. The ladies take their leave and Amy leads the way to the locker room where they get dressed before stepping out into the daylight and returning to their hotel where an official looking letter is awaiting Emily's return.

12