Love & Prostitution Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy thinks he would make a good choice, particularly since he is a friend of Nilesh and Sudesh. Sansa and Emily have no reservations and the decision is made to offer him the position on the same terms that Nilesh and Sudesh started. In the meantime, Ranjit enthuses about working in a family type situation, particularly with three such beautiful ladies. Nilesh makes it clear that he should always remain respectful even though they may start to address him with familial affection. When Nilesh's smartphone pings, he sees it is a message from Emily, asking them to return. Amy offers him the job of protecting and looking after her at a monthly starting salary of Rs 25,000 added to which will be his board and lodging. The salary to be reviewed after a month. He accepts the offer and there is a lot of smiling and handshaking.

The business completed, the removal takes place. While Emily scrutinises the itemised bill and checks out. She produces the debit card for her business account and the hotel bill is settled. Sudesh hires a limousine to carry him and all their luggage while the others go in the car. They stop off on their way to the mansion, to buy Ranjit the same model of smartphone that the others have. As they travel, Emily wonders what impact her inheritance will have on her life.

(Dear Reader, a little over three happy years have passed. The three cars were delivered. The purchase of the Punjabi Bagh bungalow was successfully concluded, necessary repairs completed and a complete sumptuous refurbishment achieved. Through their employment as Mistresses, a sum of well over US $100 million has been received by each of the 3 ladies, even after accounting for the salary of their own PSO. Every other cost has been met by their partner. They have enjoyed their monthly visits to club meetings and the very special time spent with their partner afterwards. What an aphrodisiac those meetings have become.)

The Chairman, Secretary and Treasurer are each taken by their Mistress to Delhi's Indira Gandhi International Airport. The men are embarking on a tour of all the secret clubs like their own. The ladies are sad to see them go and also a little sad not to be experiencing and comparing each of those clubs as a 'registered lady'. They hug and kiss the men who then climb the gangway to the door of the Learjet 75 aircraft. They turn to wave and blow kisses then go inside. The door is closed and the plane starts to taxi to the end of the runway. It takes off with a powerful roar and climbs elegantly up into the sky and out of sight. Back in the mansion, over dinner the Emily & Sansa discuss a possible trip of their own, visiting each of the 36 hotels in major cities that Emily inherited from her parents. They decide first to arrange a visit to the Delhi hotel.

12