Love & Prostitution Ch. 24

Story Info
Consultations and copulation.
3.7k words
4.88
2k
0
1

Part 24 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
138 Followers

Alone at breakfast, Emily and the Kolkata Chairman continue to enjoy each other's company. He confides that he didn't expect the extra special service that she provided and promises he will always treasure the memory of the best night of his life. Emily is very happy to know that but inwardly hopes he remembers that her profession is prostitution. Over time Amy, Sansa and Sushila, with their dates, join them for breakfast. The conversation centres on the excellent implementation of a wonderful idea. Each in their own way modestly dismisses the full responsibility maintaining it was a team effort. One of the men suggests purchasing another superyacht and Emily laughs softly: "It's funny you should mention it, I can't deny that the thought has occurred to me. However, I'd first like to see the rest of the maiden cruise turn out to be as successful as the first night seems to have been".

As they stand, they realise for the first time that they have lost sight of land. They go about their separate ways and Sansa joins Emily on her way to the brothel: "Have you really thought about buying another vessel?" Emily replies that she has but only in the most superficial ways. She adds that the profitability of every element of the first cruise needs to be assessed individually, and as a whole, before even a second sex cruise is contemplated. Sansa nods in agreement: "There is so much to be learned from the experiences gained from the maiden cruise". On reaching the brothel Sansa opens the door for Emily with a grin.

They enter the brothel and are surprised to find the 6 new 'registered ladies' present and dressed ready for business in their brothel uniforms. They smile and greet them all with a hug and a kiss on the cheek, wishing them a good morning, or what little is left of it. They all sit and discuss the activities of the previous night and it turns out that the brothel was full of men pretty much all the time, i.e. they were all kept busy all night long without a break BUT they all had a wonderful time. Emily apologises that they didn't get any breaks but is delighted to know they enjoyed the night and lets them talk about their experiences. They say how good it feels to at last have a real profession that pays well and lets them help their families financially. One big point for Emily and Sansa is their obvious happiness and gratitude for a good job in which they feel safe and cared about.

Emily asks: "Now that you are 'registered ladies', we have to consider finding more ladies to be recruited and trained up for selection in the same way that you have been. My first question, admittedly based on only one night, is do you consider that a brothel staff of 10, based on the 10 bedroom suites within the brothel would provide you with sufficient breaks". Achara speaks for the group and says that based on those waiting during the night it is hard to tell whether breaks would be possible even with 10. Emily points out that last night was the first night of the first cruise and perhaps there is a novelty value at play, but suggests they aim for a break of 30 minutes after each client to shower and change into a fresh uniform. Then she adds that they will have plenty of opportunity in the coming weeks to review the situation and plan for future cruises. They all agree.

Emily poses another question: "We were particularly fortunate to secure your services, as young ladies wishing to earn more for the benefit of your families and willing to apply yourselves heart and soul into making a success of a profession many look down on. My question is basically, where can we find more wonderful ladies such as yourselves?" Emily pauses to let them think half expecting them to recommend their new career to friends and relatives. They whisper among themselves and Achara replies: "Apart from friends and relatives with the need to earn to support their families, just like us, perhaps there are crew members who would welcome the opportunity and 10 doesn't seem so very many to find". Emily thanks them for their excellent suggestions and agrees that 10 doesn't sound many, when their group of 7 asked to be considered from a skeleton crew.

Emily asks the ladies if they are finding their accommodation suitable and they politely respond that it is very suitable. Sansa asks Emily in a whisper as now they are 'registered ladies' perhaps they could each stay in one of the 10 brothel suites. Emily nods agreement and asks the ladies, providing the room is always kept clean and presentable during brothel business hours, would they like to live in the brothel bedroom suites instead of sharing a cabin and sleeping in bunks? The ladies are ecstatic at the idea and they are given permission to move into the suites when off duty. There should be enough storage room in each suite for the belongings of one 'registered lady'. Everyone agrees that it was a very useful meeting with a very nice outcome.

In the lounge of Emily's cabin, Emily & Sansa tell Amy & Sushila of their meeting with the brothel prostitutes, now 'registered ladies'. They discuss all the points and agree what they've learned so far and record the points in a list to review as the cruise progresses. First, the 10 bedroom suites in the brothel can release cabins for use of the crew. Second, the brothel should have a full compliment of 10 ladies. Third, the brothel requires 10 of its own stewardesses that are sensitive to times of access, i.e. outside business hours (from 2 p.m. until 2 a.m.) and for 30 minutes after a bedroom suite has been used. A roster for the rotation of the 10 stewardesses provides an opportunity for their recruitment as prostitutes, keeping the recruitment cycle in-house. Fourth, outside recruitment of brothel prostitutes becomes both unnecessary and undesirable for security reasons. Fifth, the brothel ladies need a break of 30 minutes to shower and change into a fresh uniform after each client.

Finally, Emily suggests if the brothel continues to be as successful, it may not be necessary to be paying US$5,000 a night to 30 'registered ladies' and all 4 ladies should keep an eye out, e.g. for unoccupied 'registered ladies' to try and establish the right number of 'registered ladies' for the next cruise.

Emily and the Captain take lunch in private to discuss brothel staffing. He sees no problem with regard to moving the ladies into the bedroom suites of the brothel but will check that the mandatory SOLAS (safety & life saving) equipment on board is sufficient, i.e. whether the numbers are calculated to include the brothel bedroom suites. There's no problem with numbers on this cruise and if there is a deficiency of equipment for the extra 10, then it can be purchased. He thinks the plan to rotate stewardesses is a good idea allowing those from needy families to send more money home if she becomes a lady of the brothel. Emily notes the way he avoids using the word 'prostitute' and says nothing. He tells her that stewardesses come and go in their quest for extra money to send home. The Captain thanks her for consulting with him and tells her it is a pleasure to work for, and with, such a considerate owner. Usually owners just tell him what they want and expect it to happen. They shake hands with a smile and go their separate ways.

After lunch Emily meets in the lounge with Amy, Sansa and Sushila to bring them up-to-date with her discussion with the Captain, i.e. he has no difficulties with the 10 brothel suites being used as accommodation for the brothel ladies and he agrees with the sense of recruiting for the brothel from 10 of the stewardesses who, on rotation, will look after the bedroom suites, the brothel ladies in particular and the remaining parts of the brothel in general. She doesn't bother them with details of SOLAS equipment as the Captain said it won't effect this cruise. Tea and cakes are served and they chat generally for an hour or so before going to their cabins to prepare for the night to come.

Emily undresses and places the discarded items into the laundry bag and takes a shower. Dried and fragranced she selects and puts on an emerald green lace thong. Sitting at her dressing table she brushes out her hair and does her makeup, smiling with satisfaction as she has just like the standard 'registered lady' look for monthly meetings. Satisfied with hair and makeup, she puts on her name pendant necklace then selects an emerald green silk maxi dress. Like some others made for her by the Kolkata tailor it features: a deep V neckline, spaghetti shoulder straps and a slit up the front of her left leg to just above her knee. She admires herself in the mirror and chooses a black sequined clutch bag. Next she selects a pair of patent black leather sandals with 4 inch heels and puts them on. Finally she chooses a sheer emerald green wrap embroidered with roses.

Emily goes up to the lounge for cocktails and to meet her date, the Chairman of the Patna branch in the state of Bihar to the North West of West Bengal that shares its northern border with the Himalayan kingdom of Nepal. On entering the lounge she is greeted with smiles by a lot of people that she now recognises, but although she will have been introduced to them cannot remember the names of more than a few. She meets Sansa with her date, the Chairman of the Kolkata branch and they exchange pleasantries. Shortly a distinguished looking man approaches, he has a military bearing about him that sets her pulse racing. He approaches their little group and he introduces himself as the Chairman of the Patna branch and his name badge announces that his name is Jaival. Conversation reveals that she is easily identifiable due to her picture being displayed with the Captain and his officers. Emily agrees that meeting her dinner date is facilitated by the portrait. It turns out that he is a Major General in the Indian Army which explains his distinguished bearing and appearance.

As for the previous night, when dinner is announced the four ladies and their dates wait until the lounge has emptied and then make their entrance to the dining room. Everyone remains standing and applauds until everyone at the Captain's table are seated. Emily isn't surprised by the applause this time but still doesn't understand the reason for it. The General explains that everyone is showing respect to their hostesses, without the four ladies such an wonderful idea might never have been conceived or brought to fruition. The Captain agrees and says it has brought Bangkok Girl a wonderful new vivacity. The four ladies blush but are delighted with the compliment and the confirmation that their arrangements are viewed with approval.

The Captain is once again a good host and the conversation flows. The service again is exceptionally good. Emily has a smoked salmon starter with melba toast. Her main course is a tandoori grill featuring chicken breast and tiger prawns. She opts for side dishes of okra and peshwari naan. For desert Emily has a mango mulfi (India's version of ice cream but creamier and more dense). From the cheese board she takes a small piece of blue cheese on a cracker with two grapes. Again she opts for hot chocolate instead of coffee. Her date has enjoyed his meal and some wine, planning to enjoy his night with Emily to the full.

After dinner everyone returns to the lounge for a nightcap. Inevitably the men are keen to enjoy the company of their dinner companion and it isn't very long before couples start to take their leave. Emily's date whispers in her ear and she nods with a smile. With Emily's arm in his, they bid a good night to those left in their group. As they leave the lounge, Emily shows him the way to her cabin, they enter and Emily locks the door behind them then turns on the 'do not disturb' sign. She leads him to the couch and they sit together. She asks straightforwardly: "How may I please you?" His response pleases her beyond measure: "To be honest Emily, although the 'registered ladies' at the Patna branch are beautiful and skilled in the arts of lovemaking, recently I have felt the need for something more. Please do not misunderstand me, I am not referring to something more extreme or deviant, but something interesting and engaging and you have certainly engaged my interest".

Emily smiles and sensing he hasn't finished, simply nods. He continues: "The visit of 4 'registered ladies' to Patna in 4 Mercedes V Class cars manned with PSOs, as part of a round India trip reminded me of stories of Maharajas travelling with their retinue. It was so unusual, avant garde even, that it piqued my interest and as Chairman of the club branch it took little effort to discover that you own all the estate and properties on which the Patna branch relies to exist, in fact you own all the estates and properties relied on by all branches of the club. The fact that at no time did you seek to use your position to advance your project impressed me immensely. Imagine my surprise to learn that you also personally own a very large group of 5 star hotels throughout India. Yet, there you were in Patna seeking to make friends and seek support for yet another enterprise, that we are all enjoying very much at this moment. It is an understatement to say I am impressed! I hope you will forgive me for saying this, my intrigue comes from your apparent willingness to prostitute yourself".

Emily smiles and decides to tell him what could easily be discovered by further research: "You are entirely correct Jaival. The truth of the matter is that I am a lawyer and was practising law in my Uncle's chambers in Kolkata. The Chief Justice of the higher court there is also my Uncle. A criminal organisation took offence at my participation in the defence of traffickers and arranged my abduction, and that of Sansa who they took with me, and our sale into prostitution. We were transferred at sea to Bangkok Girl. The lady assigned to look after us was Amy, hence our connection. She had been in our position and counselled us to accept our new life, this was how we survived. By following her advice we found there were aspects of the life that we enjoyed, which curiously earned our freedom. We chose to stay with Amy and started to receive wages for our work in the brothel here, I had chosen to prostitute myself and it was very liberating. We were rescued and missed both Amy and Bangkok Girl. I was cut off in disgrace by my family. Now with sufficient funds, I bought Bangkok Girl with the plan to turn her into the happy place you see today. The rest of the story you know, but my labours of love with the hotel group and Bangkok Girl continue".

He seems stunned by her confession but recovers himself quickly as any leader needs to be able to do: "I was going to empathise with you Emily, but I can see it is not needed as you are a strong and capable lady as well as an outstanding leader. I am sorry for what happened, no one should ever have to endure such barbarism. I am pleased that you were rescued and able to return to Bangkok Girl under much happier circumstances". Emily asks, given it is past midnight, if he would like to spend the night with her and he says that there is nothing he would like more. She takes his hand and leads him into the bedroom where they embrace and share their first sweet kisses. They weren't aware of their growing attraction as they talked but now it is surfacing in them both. They undress each other and she leads him into the en-suite for a very special intimate shower.

After they have dried each other they return to the bedroom, stopping every few steps to kiss with increasing passion. On the bed they continue to kiss and his hands start to roam. Emily is happy to discover that he knows his way around a woman's body, how and where to touch gently in order to increase her arousal. She fondles his well endowed manhood which is already standing to greet her. Just as she is going to enjoy it in her mouth, he moves down to suckle on her nipple while gently caressing her folds and button. She moans softly from the pleasures he is stimulating and he inserts two fingers which slide easily inside her because she is so aroused. Before the action goes too far, she puts a condom on his organ and it seems like the starting gun at an athletic event has been fired.

Their mouths lock together in passion and their oral fluids are exchanged as she sucks on his tongue, then he sucks on hers. He gently motions for her to lie on her back and open her legs, confident that he'll be ready for more very soon, she moves into the missionary position and when he is into position she locks her legs around him. She is so wet now that she can almost hear his manhood squishing in her fluids. She feels in paradise as his large manhood fills her and his appendages tap on her bottom to let her know that his complete manhood is inside her. With his hands on her bottom, he starts to thrust slowly and purposefully. She clenches on him to increase his pleasure which is confirmed by the sounds he is making. They are fully connected by their genitals but still make love with their mouths, she sucking in time with clenching her kegels. They are completely synchronised, he starts increasing the pace and the sound of their breathing increases accordingly. She senses he is getting close and moments later he pauses with his organ, still hard and throbbing, completely inside her, it feels just heavenly.

He resumes thrusting with an "ahhh", slowly at first but gathering pace and depth drawing a long moan of pleasure from Emily. It's so good to have a man that knows what he is doing. She clenches with each thrust and he increases the pace, sending waves of pleasure through her belly. The pace grows until she thinks he is going for an explosive finish only for him to stop again with her fully impaled on his organ, so sublime she wants to clench but doesn't in case she accidentally pushes him over the edge. On the next cycle her body is so alive with the electrical pulses of their lust that she just has to try and hold on so they can climax together. She is at that point when he stops again and leaves her desperately trying to prevent her orgasm, she can't remember the last time she wanted to do that for a man. The waves subside and she relaxes. He locks his mouth on hers again and probes her mouth with his tongue which she sucks as if intending to keep it and his organ her prisoners.

When he starts thrusting again, albeit slowly, Emily knows she is very close to orgasm. She moans her pleasure, louder and throaty against his tongue. His hips respond to her need and the pace of his thrusts increase. Her body is alive with fabulously sexy pulses and she clenches hard trying to hold back. He takes it as her sign of encouragement for faster and harder thrusts and obliges without delay. Emily screams as her sex contracts and it seems like a firework display has been set off inside her. Her body writhes in pleasure as he thrusts even faster and then roars his satisfaction. She feels him swell and explode deep inside her, shooting several jets of semen into her until he ceases to thrust, just content to possess her sex for as long as his softening manhood will allow. Their mouths meet in the sweetest of kisses as he withdraws from her, leaving her with an empty feeling and very unusually, she resents the condom he is wearing keeping the well deserved semen away from her.

They lay cuddled together, feeling as one as their heart rates and rate of breathing return to normal. After a while she removes the condom, knots it to prevent leakage, drops it in the waste bin, then thinks of the poor stewardess that will have to empty the bin as she wipes his manhood clean and dry. He tells her that she is the finest woman he has ever known and for some reason, certainly not for the sake of vanity, she believes him. Much as she likes him, she hopes his appreciation of her is limited to their current relationship of prostitute and client.

EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
138 Followers
12