Love & Prostitution Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jaival has recovered they make love a second time and then fall asleep in each other's arms. In the morning they wake refreshed, he is obviously invigorated so they make love a third time. After a nice long cuddle they get up and take another intimate shower together. When dressed, he in his tux and she in a Gagra Choli royal blue ensemble featuring lehenga skirt, blouse, dupatta with matching shoes and handbag. He says that he would like to spend more time with her and asks if it would be at all possible for him to book her to be his girlfriend for the whole first leg of the next cruise. Emily is stunned and says that she would have her duties to attend to, but perhaps she might be able to manage most of them during the mornings. He is delighted and asks if he may book her immediately, for more than her current daily rate, for $250,000. She laughs and tells him that he has the knack of stunning her speechless! They laugh as she gets out her card payment terminal and black smartphone while he produces his magical debit card. The transaction is completed and still laughing they make their way to the dining room for breakfast.

12