Love & Prostitution Ch. 25

Story Info
The 6 ladies.
4.8k words
4.59
1.7k
0
2

Part 25 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers

After morning coffee Emily, Sansa, Amy & Sushila make their way to the brothel. As they sit down in the lounge, a newly appointed stewardess to the brothel roster, goes to see if the 6 ladies of the brothel are available to join them in the lounge. They have breakfasted and greet them with confident smiles, they have obviously had a good night. Sansa asks how the night went and whether they were able to have a 30 minute break between each client. Speaking for the group, Achara says they had another busy night but followed the protocol suggested the previous day and ensured they had the breaks they discussed. The lounge became quite full but the gentlemen who were kind and patient when the new protocol was explained. As far as they know, not one gentlemen left the brothel without having been intimately entertained and satisfied.

Sansa congratulates the ladies and hopes that, in spite of the full lounge, the night was more relaxed and not so exhausting for them. Achara confirms that it went very well and they suspect that a brothel staff of 10 ladies will be an optimal staffing level. She goes on to thank them for their lovely new accommodation and the excellent help from the roster of brothel stewardesses who have all expressed interest in working in the brothel. Emily thanks them for the wonderful news and says that it might be possible to recruit new stewardesses at the end of each leg of the cruise. She will discuss the matter of stewardess replacements with the Captain. Amy asks if the ladies are satisfied with their dining arrangements. Achara says they are satisfied with the quality of the food but notably doesn't comment on their use of the staff dining room. Emily makes a note of points to follow up.

Amy asks if there is anything else the ladies would like to raise and Achara responds that they are very happy with their circumstances and very grateful for the kind consideration of the 4 ladies. The meeting closes and as they leave the brothel, Achara kisses Emily on the cheek and whispers: "Thank you". Before preparing for lunch, the ladies go to the lounge in Emily's suite and talk over the points raised at the meeting. They all agree that Emily should raise 2 points with the Captain. First, the recruitment of replacement stewardesses for any recruited as brothel trainees. Second, since the present brothel ladies were also 'registered ladies', the possibility of them taking meals in the guest dining room with other 'registered ladies' during the hours when the brothel is closed for business. They express their pleasure at the way things are progressing in the brothel and turn their attention to the activities of the 'registered ladies'.

All four have noticed, on more than one occasion, a group of 6 'registered ladies' sitting at a table in the lounge in a separated kind of way that was likely to dissuade club members from mixing with them. They discuss what could be done and Emily suggests asking Nilesh to have his security staff include the lounge during their security scans of the vessel and note any similar patterns of unsocial behaviour in the period after dinner each evening when the 4 ladies are engaged with their dates. They specify that any 'registered ladies' standing at or near the bar should be counted as 'available to socialise'. Nilesh to present a daily report to Emily. If their suspicion is confirmed the ladies concerned will be taking money under false pretences, a crime in India. They could be offered the chance to avoid prosecution by working without pay in the brothel for the remainder of the cruise.

At lunch they split into couples to prevent them being cited as a reason for female only groupings. They don't know how much of a secret is their 'private advance bookings' scheme which if revealed could become a source of resentment. Emily and Amy go into the dining room and a waitress asks if they would like a private table or to join a mixed table group with at least 2 vacant seats. They choose the latter and join a table of 3 gentlemen and 1 lady allowing seating to alternate by gender. They ask if they may join them and are welcomed with broad smiles from all three. One of the gentlemen informs the new arrivals that they had just started discussing the cruise and how much they were enjoying it. Sansa says they are happy to hear they are having a good time and all 3 confirm that they are, in every way. They place their orders, the 3 ladies ordering only a light lunch and a mineral water while the gentlemen access the buffet and bar.

While the gentlemen are away from the table, the lady congratulates Emily and Amy on transforming such a good idea into reality. She confesses that she adores the respectful but relaxed atmosphere on board where she is treated like a lady, in contrast to club meetings which her submissive side enjoys, where she is more of a sex object to be used by the club members. Emily thanks her for her insight and asks if she knows of other ladies that share her view. She replies that as far as she knows, apart from a small group that don't seem to integrate, everyone feels the same, are so happy to be here and are having a lot of fun. They are chatting like old friends when the men return from the buffet and the conversation immediately and warmly includes them like friends under a single blanket snuggling together in front of a fire on the beach.

After lunch Emily meets with Nilesh to ask: "During the period after dinner each day when I and my 3 colleagues are engaged with their dates. Please arrange for all security staff to note any individual or group behaviour by 'registered ladies' in the lounge that appears to be for the avoidance of socialising with male guests". Such behaviour to include sitting away or hidden from the bar area and/or sitting with other 'registered ladies' so as to leave insufficient seats for gentlemen to join with them to socialise.

Emily continues by saying that offending 'registered ladies' are to be approached and on making a note of their name(s), to politely ask them to make themselves 'socially available' by standing in the area of the bar. Nilesh to present a daily report to Emily with names of offenders, if any. Nilesh says that he has noticed such deplorable behaviour and intended to bring it to her attention at their next meeting. He will immediately add it to the confidential security staff briefing document. Emily smiles and says it has only just become apparent to her and now needs to brief the Captain. Nilesh goes off to arrange for her meeting.

In the Captain's day cabin, Emily tells him that she has 3 points to bring to his attention. The first is regarding the recruitment of replacement stewardesses for any recruited as brothel trainees. She tells him that she understands the difficulty of doing much while at sea but wonders if he has any ideas on the subject. He says that cruise ships are often approached by people looking for work when the vessel is in a port. People who have previously worked at sea will carry a logbook containing details of former employments, each of which is signed by an officer (usually the purser) and bears the vessel name and date. The job seekers are often women of various nationalities who have worked in housekeeping, serving and administrative roles. So to answer her question, it is not difficult where stewardesses are concerned.

Emily thanks him for his helpful reponse and passes on to her second point. Since the present brothel ladies are now also 'registered ladies', she wonders if there is a possibility of them taking meals in the guest dining room with other 'registered ladies', but only during the hours when the brothel is closed for business, i.e. from 2 a.m. to 2 p.m., so for practical purposes this would mean Breakfast, Morning Coffee and an early Lunch. The Captain congratulates her on a capital idea and agrees the practice should commence as soon as possible.

Emily presents her third point as a problem which could be an opportunity. During the last 24 hours some 'registered ladies' appear to be in certain ways, putting themselves in situations whereby it is not easy for male guests to 'socialise' with them which is exactly what the women are being paid a lot of money to do. The Captain asks if the 'certain ways' includes them sitting together, leaving no empty seats, at a table not exactly convenient to approach from the bar. Emily confirms that is one of the ways and the Captain says it has been noted by his officers and he has observed the practice for himself. Emily says that the security team are now monitoring the situation on their rounds and inviting such ladies to stand in the bar area. A daily report will be provided to Emily by Nilesh the Head of Security.

The Captain asks if she has a plan in the event that they continue in breach of their contract. Emily confirms that she has. The first stage is for herself and Sushila to interview each lady in private to ask the reasons they aren't fulfilling the terms of their contract. This question is to establish any action that may be required on our part to clarify the terms of the contract. The Captain nods and Emily continues: "Whatever their response, they have already breached the contract and can no longer continue in their current position. They will be asked to work, without pay, in the brothel for the remainder of their time on board but not be afforded the dining privileges we have just discussed. There are 4 vacant bedroom suites in the brothel which has been very busy, so the extra staff will be a help".

The Captain asks what is to be done if they do not agree to work in the brothel. Emily replies: "We hope this unpleasant part can be avoided but if not, they will be told they have committed a fraud, which I, and Sushila, as lawyers can advise them is a criminal offence. Hopefully this will persuade them to work the rest of their passage, without pay, in the brothel. If not, they will be told that police will be waiting for their arrival in port to arrest them on a charges of fraud and conspiracy to commit fraud. In addition, the club branch that employs their services will be informed of their alleged crimes and take whatever action they deem fit. If that doesn't serve to change their minds, I will be asking you to allow them to be locked in their cabin. Please understand that this will only happen if you agree the practice and I am not insisting that you do, because you are the Captain of this vessel".

The Captain thanks Emily for explaining a well thought out plan that gives any culprit ample opportunity to avoid unpleasantness, and for her kind consideration of his position. He says that he endorses the plan without reservation and offers her the use of a lockup known as 'the brig' should the worst outcome require it. Using the brig will prevent communication between any unrepentant offender(s) and others, apart from security personnel. Emily thanks the Captain for his time, understanding and support and he reciprocates, reminding her of his previously expressed opinion that she is the best owner he has ever worked for. They rise, shake hands smiling and Emily takes her leave.

In the lounge Emily tells Sansa, Amy and Sushila about her meetings with Nilesh and the Captain. The process is now in place giving any offending 'registered lady' several opportunities during the process to cooperate by working as a brothel prostitute, without pay, for the remainder of the time she is booked on board and thus avoid the far worse sanctions possible. It being almost time for afternoon tea, they go to the dining room and split into couples to socialise with club members and 'registered ladies' alike. Without giving themselves away, all 4 ladies note the same 6 ladies sitting together at a table for 6. A waitress asks if Sansa and Emily would like a private table or to sit with company at a larger table. They opt for a larger table and after asking if they mind, sit with 2 gentlemen at a table for six which by chance provides a good view of the 6 ladies just mentioned.

The gentlemen welcome the ladies warmly and express how pleased they are to meet the owners. One reminds the other that they had met the ladies at the bar just after checking into their cabins. Sansa asks how they are enjoying the cruise so far and it is as though she had pressed a start button! They are impressed beyond measure at virtually everything and everyone. The very idea of such a cruise and how creatively it has been brought into reality. After enthusing about the cruise they pause giving Sansa a chance to ask a question: "We are very pleased that you are enjoying the cruise and all the facilities. You mentioned that you are impressed with virtually everything and everyone, does that mean that there is something or someone that has not been to the same high standard of everything else? I ask hoping that if there is scope for improvement that we know what it is and can target the appropriate remedial action".

Their reply is simple and whispering, they direct their attention to the table where the aforementioned 6 ladies are seated. One of the gentlemen says that those 6 women have stayed together and not interacted with any of the club members. They ask if it is true that all the ladies, not including the crew of course, are 'registered ladies' from various branches of the club. Emily replies that they are and the ladies the gentlemen indicated are also 'registered ladies' as are the two sitting here with the 2 gentlemen. Conversation pauses while tea and a selection of delicious looking cakes are served. By coincidence, Nilesh passes through the dining room and comes over when Emily catches his eye.

Emily introduces the gentlemen to Nilesh making sure to add that he is Head of Security then asks the gentlemen to tell him what they have just revealed to herself and Sansa. They do so and Emily whispers to Nilesh to find an excuse in a few minutes to visit their table, perhaps to ask if they are enjoying the cakes, and while there to take a note of their names. Also to add a note of what the gentlemen told him about their behaviour. She emphasises that all is to be done very quietly and in a friendly manner. He tells her that he understands and will do exactly as she asks.

Emily asks the gentlemen if they will oblige them by drinking their tea and then escort herself and Sansa to the bar area. They understand and acquiesce while Nilesh goes away for a few minutes, they finish their tea and leave the dining room. As they leave, Emily can see Nilesh is keeping a good eye on the 6 ladies until the group enters the lounge. Near the bar area, Emily asks the gentlemen to forgive the subterfuge, but she was aware of the situation and that their confirmation gave her the opportunity to take action. However, she did not want to cause a scene and assures the gentlemen that she will not tolerate such behaviour from 'registered ladies'. They are being very well paid to socialise with club members and provide the services that they normally provide at monthly club meetings.

The gentlemen are amazed at the fast and decisive action being taken and thank Emily & Sansa profusely, saying that they are impressed beyond measure at everything and everyone without exception. A waitress approaches and asks if they desire anything from the bar. The ladies order fruit juice and the gentlemen order spirit based drinks. As the waitress goes to the bar their conversation resumes. Emily tells the gentlemen that she, Sansa and their other 2 colleagues are all 'registered ladies' at the Delhi branch and they say the fact is known to all club members.

Emily confides in them that their 'service' commences at cocktails before dinner until morning, then after breakfast they are devoted to the business of ensuring a successful cruise. The gentlemen advise her that all the club members are aware of their dedication to the club and cruise and are eternally grateful for their involvement and raise their glasses in toast to their contribution. The ladies raise their glasses in response and thank them for their support and kind comments. After a while Emily and Sansa take their leave to go and get themselves ready for their evening that begins at cocktails. They exchange their thanks and best wishes to each other and look forward to spending more time in their company, but without all the intrigue. They exchange smiles as they part company.

As they are leaving the lounge, Nilesh approaches to inform Emily that her wishes have been carried out exactly as she asked and that he observed no suspicion or disquiet in any of the 6 ladies. Emily thanks him for his excellent work and says now her attention must lie in a different direction until after breakfast. Nilesh has worked with Emily long enough and close enough to know that she will be engaged with a client from cocktails till the morning, when she becomes available to deal with the business of the cruise, which will include the 6 ladies.

Emily undresses and places the discarded items into the laundry bag and takes a shower. Dried and fragranced she selects and puts on a royal blue lace thong. Sitting at her dressing table she brushes out her hair and does her makeup. Satisfied, she puts on her name pendant necklace then selects a royal blue silk maxi dress. Like others she had made in Kolkata, it features: a V neckline, spaghetti shoulder straps and a slit up the front of her left leg to above her knee. She chooses a black sequined clutch bag and puts on a pair of patent black leather sandals with 4 inch heels. Finally she chooses a sheer royal blue wrap embroidered with roses.

She goes to the lounge for cocktails and to meet her date, the Chairman of the Lucknow branch in the state of Uttar Pradesh which with the state of Bihar forms the complete Indian border with the Himalayan Kingdom of Nepal. She meets Sansa with her date, the Chairman of the Patna branch and they exchange pleasantries. Emily smiles at the fleeting thought that the branch chairmen may be working their way through them according to a list.

A gentleman approaches their little group and he introduces himself as the Chairman of the Lucknow branch and his name badge announces that his name is Padvaya, a very handsome man. Conversation reveals that he is the direct descendent of the fifth Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan who reigned from 1628 to 1658. His reign represented the height of Indian architecture, most notably the Taj Mahal that he had built as a mausoleum for his wife Mumtaz and since his death now lies entombed beside her in the magnificent world heritage building.

As for the previous nights, when dinner is announced, the four ladies and their dates wait until the lounge has emptied and then make their entrance to the dining room. Everyone remains standing and applauds until everyone at the Captain's table are seated. Emily isn't surprised by the applause but this time is surprised by the cheers of bravo from the gentlemen. Padvaya explains that gentlemen are showing their appreciation for the action Emily and her colleagues are taking, behind-the-scenes, to ensure that the cruise is the complete success it deserves to be. The four ladies are delighted with the compliment and that their firm actions are viewed with approval.

After dinner everyone returns to the lounge for a nightcap. As before, the men are keen to enjoy the company of their dinner companion and it isn't very long before couples start to take their leave. Padvaya whispers into Emily's ear and she nods with a smile. With Emily's arm in his, they bid a good night and leave the lounge, Emily shows him the way to her cabin, locks the door behind them then turns on the 'do not disturb' sign. She leads him to the couch and they sit together. She asks him with a smile: "Padvaya, how may I please you?"

To summarise a complex discussion based on his royal connection, he enjoys being 'The absolute ruler' in the bedroom, requiring total obedience and submission to his wishes. Emily immediately drops to her knees before him. He smiles and says that he wishes to be cleansed by her in the shower, she responds simply: "Yes Your Royal Highness, it is my honour to be permitted to serve you". She points the way to the bathroom and when he rises she follows him. He permits her to undress him and carefully folding each item, she reveals his body in all its glory and feels tingles of pleasure that he may soon be inside her, it is sooner than she thinks.

EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers
12