Love & Prostitution Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pressing down firmly on her shoulders, she kneels and only has a moment in which to apply a condom to his ample manhood before the head is inside her mouth and she has sealed her lips around the shaft. He tells her that her reactions reveal she learned her craft under the tutelage of an accomplished Madame. She feels only delight at his compliment even enjoying his royal arrogance, which in modern India no longer has a place. Still kneeling fully clothed on the bathroom floor he places his hands on each side of her head and starts fucking her face as if she was a cheap whore, but she isn't she is an expensive whore! He knows what he wants but making her fight for breath isn't his pleasure. In his way, he is making love to her and his thrusts although purposeful, are not rough or cruel. Emily fondles his appendages as he thrusts and it isn't long before he pauses, delaying his orgasm.

Her caresses and pulsed sucking stop and she gently cups his appendages until he resumes the action. Emily feels something very special from the considerate but dominant way he is behaving with her. He continues for some time, pausing to recover in order to lengthen their pleasure until his thrusts develop a new urgency and she knows his race for the ultimate pleasure of emptying himself into her throat has commenced. A few more thrusts while she sucks in rhythmic pulses, so that the sensitive base of his head receives the most stimulation, and gently massages his balls. With a deep groan, it is as if his cock swells, then suddenly erupts like a volcano spurting plumes of semen into her welcoming throat. He moves her head back and forth as she sucks and massages his balls until they are empty.

After he has softened and withdrawn from her, Emily removes the condom, knots it and deposits it in the waste bin. He instructs her to undress and join him in the shower. She obediently follows his instructions and washes every part of him thoroughly, the refreshing warmth of the water revitalises them both. As she gives his genitals the attention they deserve, his manhood hardens again and he instructs her to bring him to a full erection but no further. When he is ready he instructs Emily to place her hands on the shelf and spread her legs ready to receive him for the good seeing to that she deserves, she obeys and is relieved when he puts on a condom and positions the head of his manhood just inside the entrance to her wet sex.

He places his hands on Emily's hips to hold her in place and pushes inside, sliding easily on the lubrication her body has provided. He pushes further and she feels the pressure on her cervix but not the touch of his appendages against her bottom. She enjoys the feeling of being completed filled but moves slightly to try and alter the line of thrust so he won't be hitting against her cervix which will make her very sore. He starts thrusting into her and it feels like his manhood is moving to one side of her cervix, the slapping of his balls against her confirms she is hosting his entire length without hitting her cervix. As he gets into his rhythm he holds Emily by her hips to minimise her movement from the power of each powerful thrust deep inside her when she can almost hear the sounds of her juices squishing as his hardness forces through her clenched sex. On each thrust into her, a half gasp/half moan is forced out of Emily. When he almost withdraws, his cockhead brings some of her juices back with it to dribble out onto her skin. He thrusts inside and then pauses for a minute or so as they recover their breath.

When he resumes, the pace seems faster and harder and the sounds being forced from Emily turn into pleasurable cries. Padvaya now grunts on each thrust and their sounds join into a royal two-step of lust and conquest, not to mention of lustful submission. Every now and then he slows the pace only to increase it again to a frenzied pace. During one such frenzy, Emily cries out as her sex contracts as if trying to grip his cock to increase the pleasure for them both. It is like a lightning flash for her, streaks of pleasure shooting through her. He pauses for a moment and then fucks her so hard and so fast she can feel her juices spray onto her legs on each withdrawal. His grunts cease and turn into a single roar and thrusts deep to hold it there while he explodes inside her.

She is allowed to wash herself at the same time that she washes him, possibly it would make no sense being washed clean by a woman coated with the products of his lust. When they are thoroughly clean, she pats them both dry with large fluffy white towels and he leads her to the bed. Lying on the bed he says: "Thank you very much Emily, that was the most amazing sex I have ever had, adding that he had experienced many women. What most impressed me was your immediate and unquestioning response to my requirements, I will never forget this remarkable experience, it is very clear how much you enjoy your chosen profession. I hope that I do not offend you with this compliment, you are truly a High Priestess of the Arts of Love and it is so fitting that you are the person bringing together the branches of the club on these cruises". Needless to say, Emily feels very flattered by his compliment. They fall asleep in an embrace and enjoy a restful night together.

When they wake, he takes her doggie style against the side of the bed which is a more comfortable place than leaning against a bathroom wall. They shower and dress then go to join the others at breakfast.

As they break up from breakfast, Nilesh informs her that the 6 ladies sat together all evening, apart and socially disconnected from everyone else. Emily asks him to request the brothel ladies, i.e. those living and working in the brothel, to remain on the guest deck for an hour or two after their breakfast and then to have the 6 so-called 'registered ladies' assemble and remain in the brothel lounge. Three of his security staff to be assigned to stay with them at all times. To end the briefing she tells him that each of the 6 will be accompanied by a security guard to the lounge of her suite where Emily and her three colleagues will 'meet' with them one at a time. After their interview, the ladies should be kept separate from and unable to communicate with the others. The company of a suitably briefed security guard should be sufficient for the purpose. If the worst should happen, one or all is to be confined in 'The Brig', the ultimate resort already sanctioned by the Captain. Nilesh says that he understands and her instructions will be followed exactly.

12