Love & Prostitution Ch. 27

Story Info
The Girl-friend Experience.
5.7k words
4.88
2.1k
0
3

Part 27 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
138 Followers

After breakfast Emily invites Sansa, Amy and Sushila, their very own 'Prostitutes Collective' to her cabin to discuss some ideas. She opens the discussion by relating her varied experiences with dates over the past four nights. Confessing that she has delighted in her immersion into prostitution, particularly with one date that was sweaty and obese. She tells them that she isn't complaining, to the contrary it facilitated her immersion and perversely provided her with greater sense of satisfaction having risen, or more accurately sunk, to a new level.

Emily continues saying that by the end of the cruise they will have 'been dated' by 84 club members who hopefully will add wonderfully to their reputation. She ends her contribution saying that she can't help wondering if the arrangement might quickly become 'old'. An idea she is considering for herself is offering a 'Girlfriend Experience' (GFE) that will be for the whole week and allow her to become more selective. In turn the others relate their experiences and Sushila being the least wealthy of the group having not received the inheritance that they have, asks whether it would be possible for her to remain with the current 'date' system until her bank balance reaches the magic number of US$1 million. The others say that they have no problem with each of them operating different systems since they all already handle their own bookings. Emily suspects they might be waiting to see how her GFE experiment will work out.

Coffee and biscuits are served and they chat generally while enjoying their repast. After coffee, Emily raises the subject of the timing for the next and future cruises. She outlines the considerable harbour costs for Bangkok Girl and how, on a cruise, costs are minimised to one daytime stop per week. Since Emily can always be contacted using satellite phone, they agree to run cruises back-to-back if the Captain thinks such a plan could work. After a lengthy discussion, they decide that if Emily and Sansa should alternate with Amy and Sushila allowing short holiday refreshers, etc. Sansa and Emily exchange smiles having already discussed the problem that they have virtually no private time together. Each of their suites will be kept solely for their use, so they are always available if it becomes necessary or desirable for any of them to return to the vessel.

Finally Sansa and Sushila raise the idea of a second vessel. Emily asks if they are in a position to buy a quarter share of such a purchase and tells them that Bangkok Girl's original build cost was US$400 million, i.e. US$100 million per share with 4 shares or US$1.33 million each with 3 shares and inevitably prices will have risen since then. Unsurprisingly the decision is to wait until they have each amassed the necessary sum.

They are all very interested in how the expanded capacity in the brothel worked out the previous night and how the 6 disgraced ladies have performed, so they make their way there without delay. As well as Achara, they are surprised to be met by 6 seemingly happy ladies. They all sit in the lounge and Achara reports on an excellent session, where the gentlemen didn't have to wait extended periods for a lady to entertain them and how the 6 newcomers to the brothel settled in very quickly. She adds that they each entertained more than their fair share of clients, all of which expressed their complete satisfaction.

Sansa says they are delighted to hear the good news and asks the 6 ladies how they think the remarkable change came to be. Little by little as the 6 each make their contributions, it emerges that they, in spite of their generous pay of US$5,000 per monthly club meeting, felt more like sex slaves for one night then and then had no clients or income for the rest of the month. Amy asks if they had raised the matter to an officer of the branch and it turns out that they had and nothing happened. Next, Amy asks how it was that none of them mentioned this as a reason in their meeting the previous day and they said that they didn't know how to explain without appearing disloyal and unappreciative when there are so many women in poverty in Ranchi.

Emily says that the Ranchi branch Chairman made no mention yesterday when she telephoned to inform him what had taken place. They beg to be allowed to stay and work permanently in the brothel rather than be sent back to Ranchi in disgrace. Emily asks them how they arrived at such a decision and their replies nearly broke her heart. They explain that the transition from being virtual sex slaves to being given chances, in spite of not having done anything to deserve it, meant a lot to them, they were guilty of not honouring their contracts and deserved, even expected, to be arrested. Everyone here has tried to help them, so they decided to show their gratitude by applying themselves heart and soul. Working and living in the luxury of a high class brothel where they are cared for and protected is more than they could wish for. Emily can't help remembering that poor girl Sophie who, for a small infraction of very strict rules, was literally kicked off Bangkok Girl to be killed by sharks.

It seemed as if everyone, the 6 involved, her 3 colleagues and Achara were looking at her with pleading doe eyes. Not wishing to be rushed into a decision without the benefit of the advice of her friends, Emily says that she wishes to consider the situation and asks them if they are asking for permanent employment in the brothel, where their earnings would be US$250 per night rather than asking for their nigh on impossible reinstatement as 'registered ladies' in Ranchi. They each confirm that that is their fervent hope. With that, Emily, Sansa, Amy and Achara thank them for their participation, take their leave and go up to the dining room for an early lunch.

As they take their lunch Emily asks Achara for her opinion on the matter of the requests to become permanent members of the brothel. Achara says she is very impressed considering what she expected, but also they have only been in the brothel for one night, a very short time. Sansa and Sushila agree with Achara and suggest a step by step approach, i.e. if all is still going well by Friday morning then perhaps allow them another week to prove themselves. The weekly extensions could continue until the end of the cruise and a decision made at that point. Amy feels that the idea has merit but sees two issues: the first being that the 6 would be looking forward to the end of the week to have their hopes dashed and to have to go through the same disappointment for 11 more weeks would be cruel when what is needed is happy and enthusiastic ladies working in the brothel. Amy continues that the second point might involve difficulties with Ranchi branch when excellent relations with all branches is required. All can see her points and agree the problems.

Emily thanks them all for their contributions and says that she purposely quoted a low pay of US$250 per night so that it leaves scope to be increased at the end of a 'probation period' which, dependent on their continued good participation and performance, could commence on Friday. The question is how long should their probation period last? Various periods from a fortnight, to the end of the cruise are discussed before deciding that a lengthy probation isn't required because unsatisfactory behaviour and/or performance will result in dismissal. It can only be a few days before a dismissed lady would disembark at the next port. A probation period of two weeks is agreed to start on Friday morning when Achara, as the Brothel Madame, is authorised to inform the satisfactory ladies of the good news and start of paid employment at US$250 per night during their probation. Any unsatisfactory ladies will be seen ashore by a member of security.

Emily adds that in the meantime, she will tactfully check with the Ranchi branch Chairman to ensure he doesn't want the 6 women back and has no objection to them being employed to work in the brothel. Achara asks if she may be excused to ensure the brothel opens on time and in good order. Emily catches Nilesh's eye as he passes through the dining room and invites him to sit and take coffee with them. After the coffee is served Emily brings him up-to-date on all that has happened regarding the 6 ladies.

He is pleased to hear the good news and hopes that the Ranchi branch Chairman will agree to release the ladies into her custody. Emily congratulates Nilesh on his inspired use of the word custody, now she can see how to approach the Ranchi branch Chairman. Nilesh laughs and says that he divines with his special mystic power that she will need a meeting with the Captain and the use of the satellite phone. They all laugh, the seriousness of the things they have discussed during the day gaining release by humour.

Seated in the Captain's day cabin for a confidential meeting, Emily asks him a hypothetical question about a situation that may come about in the distant future if there is a market to expand their current cruise programme using a larger vessel. He tells her that Bangkok Girl is the 3rd or 4th largest superyacht in the world, so in his opinion considering a larger superyacht wouldn't provide much extra room in terms of guest capacity under present building technology. He goes on to tell her that from time to time companies operating cruise liners, replace their ships with new vessels and that some of these are smaller vessels that cater to the high end luxury market segment. He tells her that the expression 'smaller vessels' used in a cruise liner context, would be at least double the size of Bangkok Girl.

Emily asks about the possibility of upgrading such older vessels and adapting them to their specific needs. The Captain explains that a great deal can be done to upgrade and adapt internally but generally the external structure might need a little refurbishment to smarten up the vessel. Depending on the changes required it might not need to be done in a dry dock. Finally he explains that a redesigned and refurbished ship would present a far less expensive option than having a new one designed and built.

Emily thanks him for his insight and assures him that if ever such a move were considered, she hopes that he would remain as her Captain. He smiles and thanks her for the reassurance and the insight into what might one day become an option. Emily continues the theme of expanding their cruise programme and asks what length of time would be necessary after the current cruise, before Bangkok Girl could be ready to undertake the next cruise. His eyes light up as he smiles and says: "This is a question that my crew and I have been looking forward to hearing. Basically, our turn around would take no longer than is planned for each Friday on this cruise. Disembarking passengers leaving in the morning and cleaning undertaken thoroughly as areas and cabins are vacated. Embarkation commences around 3 p.m. with afternoon tea available in the dining room. During all this the vessel is refuelled, servicing carried out, the refuse put ashore and supplies renewed by staff not involved with disembarkation and subsequent embarkation. Bangkok Girl will put to sea by 6 p.m. thus avoiding overnight harbour dues".

Emily is delighted that everything can be accomplished so speedily and asks about shore leave for members of the crew. He tells her that the crew are used to 9 months employment followed by 3 months leave ashore to be with their families. She asks if she can have a day cabin with desk, satellite phone and WiFi connectivity. The Captain says that he can have the facilities set up within 24 hours in the lounge of her cabin if she wishes. Emily assures him that that will suit her very well and informs him that she wishes the 4 ladies' cabin suites be kept solely for their use, so if events make it necessary, or they desire it, they can rejoin Bangkok Girl on a Friday changeover.

Passing on, Emily updates the Captain regarding the 6 ladies now working in the brothel. It seems that they have found their niche and have asked to be allowed to work permanently in the brothel. She and her ladies have decided, if all is still satisfactory on Friday morning, to offer them a fortnight on probation with a view, if their attitude and performance remains as it currently is, to being employed on a permanent basis. She asks him to keep the information secret until midday on Friday, when they will be informed. In the meantime she will need to call on his kindness and use the satellite phone to call their branch Chairman to talk the matter through with him. It is likely that he won't want them back but she isn't counting on it.

The Captain gives Emily the satellite phone and leaves the cabin to give her privacy. Emily explains to the Ranchi branch Chairman that his 6 ladies have expressed a desire to remain living and working permanently in the Bangkok Girl brothel. She is prepared to give them a chance and wonders if the Chairman would consider releasing them into her custody. He thanks her profusely for easing him of the burden and potential embarrassment of having them removed from the Ranchi branch 'register of ladies'. His only request is that they can never again work on the guest deck as 'registered ladies'. Emily is happy to provide the reassurance as they have proven they are unfit to serve in that capacity. She adds that when she tells them the good news, she will make it clear that they have been removed from the register of all branches of the club. He is delighted with the outcome and wouldn't be surprised if some of his branch members actually visit them in the brothel. Emily laughs and says it would be amusing to be a fly on the wall when that happens.

When the Captain returns, she tells him about the successful call. Emily thanks him for his time and gives him a final piece of news. She has appointed Achara as her Confidential Executive Assistant in all her businesses and as such will always travel with her. She has also appointed Achara as Brothel Madame. He thanks her for the courtesy of her briefing and consulting with him, certainly she is the first owner he has known to do that. They smile and he opens the door for her to leave.

It being time for afternoon tea Emily goes to the dining room where she updates Sansa, Amy and Sushila. After Nilesh has been updated Emily asks him to inform only Achara that the Ranchi branch Chairman has agreed to release them and their names will now be removed from the 'register of ladies'. Emily will visit the brothel on Friday morning to talk to the six ladies. They split into couples and a waitress guides them to tables in need of female company. They learn that the 6 new ladies have indeed been kept busy and those that have sampled their services are both impressed with their quality and are at a total loss as to the reasons they hadn't interacted socially with club members and let it become an issue. Emily doesn't voice her suspicion that they did it in order to escape from the Ranchi branch where something unpleasant might be behind it all.

Emily returns to her cabin to prepare for dinner. Following her established routine, she undresses and showers. Refreshed, she puts on her name pendant necklace then goes to the wardrobe to select a dress. She chooses a cream silk backless halter neck maxi dress. It is one of those she had made in Kolkata. It showcases her breasts beatifully. She chooses a black sequined clutch bag and black leather sandals with 4 inch heels. Finally she chooses a sheer wrap embroidered with roses. She looks at her reflection in the mirror and giggles: "That's one classy whore!"

Emily notices the time and goes to the lounge for cocktails and to meet her fifth date of the cruise. Sansa, Amy and Sushila are there, in the company of three gentlemen that by previous experience are likely to be their dates. Emily joins them and Sansa conducts the introductions. It is interesting that her colleagues appear to be treated with more respect as the cruise progresses and she is glad for it. People stand aside to allow a smartly dressed gentlemen sitting in an electric wheelchair to approach their group. He brings his hands together and says: "Namaste Emily" and when she has responded using the name on his badge, i.e. Ranjeev, he introduces himself as the Gangtok (Sikkim state on the Chinese border sandwiched between Nepal and Bhutan) branch Chairman and says he is very pleased to meet the esteemed lady. He is facially very handsome. A chair is brought and Emily sits close beside to chat with him. Conversation reveals that he finds it very difficult to be on his feet for more than a few minutes following a spinal operation.

As for the previous nights, on their entrance to the dining room. Everyone remains standing and applauds until everyone at the Captain's table is seated. This time Emily isn't surprised, in fact she applauds them in return. As always the service is exceptionally good. Emily has a prawn cocktail with a difference, they are 2 shelled tiger prawns on a bed of leaves from the heart of a lettuce beside which is a slice of lemon and a tiny bowl of a lightly spiced sauce. Her main course is a tuna steak with wok fried chopped onions and mushrooms accompanied with salad. From the cheese board she takes a small piece of soft cheese on a cracker with a few grapes. Her date has enjoyed his meal and some wine and is looking forward to his night with Emily.

After dinner Emily whispers into Ranjeev's ear and he nods his readiness to leave with a smile. With Emily resting her hand on his arm, they bid a good night and leave the lounge, Emily shows the way to her cabin, opens the door so Ranjeev can drive inside then locks the door behind them and turns on the 'do not disturb' sign. She leads him into the lounge and sits close beside him. She asks him with a smile: "Ranjeev, how may I please you?"

Ranjeev tells Emily that his use of a wheelchair gives the wrong impression. He needs it to be able to move around because he can't stay on his feet, however his body does function albeit with severe pain if he stays on his feet for more than few minutes. His disability is only severe when he ignores the warning signs from his body. As long as he stays off his feet he is fine and no one can see his problem, they can only see the wheelchair which makes it very difficult to enjoy the company of beautiful ladies such as Emily. She tells him that she is glad he has confided in her and will do everything in her power to make their time together really special. He asks her forgiveness for the expression but the 'registered ladies' of his branch in Gangtok are his only possibility for intimacy but, through no fault of their own they are often lacking in 'soul'.

Emily empathises with him saying: "As you know I am a 'registered lady' but I hope that I am a prostitute with a difference". He looks a little shocked at her use of the P word to describe herself and asks if the term causes her any offence. She shakes her head with a smile: "I know what I am Ranjeev, but I am also a wealthy businesswoman who enjoys sex and the company of intelligent cultured gentlemen. Being wealthy I don't need the money, but I charge a great deal for my services to ensure the gentlemen who visit me know that I am only available to the elite of India".

Ranjeev tells her that he was entranced when he heard that she had offered herself for advance booking on the cruise, especially given her prominence in the club and in other substantial enterprises such as the Best Erotic Marigold Hotels group and more recently with Bangkok Girl. He loves her open minded approach to her profession which in his opinion is a valuable service in society, particularly to people such as himself. Then he stuns her by asking the very question she has been considering, i.e. to stop offering nightly bookings at US$25,000 per night and offer herself as companion, girlfriend or mistress at US$250,000 per week, thus making herself even more exclusive and even more desirable. She confesses she has discussed the very same idea with her colleagues. He replies that a lady of her prominence, whose wealth qualifies her to rank among the elite of India, should charge a lot more than her colleagues.

EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
138 Followers
12