Love & Prostitution Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily thanks him for his kind thoughts and suggests he 'takes her for a test drive' tonight, perhaps starting with a nice shower together? He smiles: "Perfect!" Emily shows the way to her bedroom knowing that there is a pull-down seat built into the shower. She helps him remove his jacket and bowtie then stands before him with a saucy smile and lets her sheer wrap slither off her shoulders and float down her elegant curves to the floor. "Bravo, encore" he says smiling and Emily can see his manhood responding in the same way to a sensual but simple opening to her striptease. Kneeling in front of him with her hands and his thighs and face close to his growing erection, she asks him in a soft sensual tone to untie the knot to release the halter neck of her dress. He does so with trembling hands and she nuzzles his erection for a second or two before rising, her two hands holding the material in place to cover her breasts.

Ranjeev makes no attempt to hide his enjoyment of her performance and whistles as she expects gentlemen might do to encourage a stripper to unveil a little more. She smiles, trying to emulate a temptress but not sure she does, then turns slowly to display her curves and naked back, as she completes the turn she whispers huskily almost swallowing her tongue: "The left boobie meine liebling oder right?" then smiles to overcome her mirth at her terrible Marlene Dietrich impersonation. He asks for her left breast to be unveiled and she lowers her face looking up to him and starts another slow turn, then when her left breast is out of view she adjusts the halter neck so only her left breast is exposed as her nakedness starts to come into view she cries "oops" and giggles then puts her left forefinger to her smiling mouth in pretence that the unveiling was accidental. He claps his hands together in delight and roars his approval.

Emily continues her comic impersonation: "Vood ze schentlemann vant to sheck ze udder boobie macht ein gut match?" He is laughing hard at her performance and she enjoys his pleasure. She starts another slow turn and lets the halter neck fall to her waist leaving her upper body naked, another "oops" prompts him to laugh again and as she completes her turn is delighted to see her nipples are erect so she sashays her way back to him and leans forward to leave a gentle kiss smouldering on his lips. She takes his hand and touches it to her hanging breast in invitation thinking how much of a total whore she has discovered in herself and how much she is enjoying displaying and offering herself to him. She thinks of the girls selling themselves in the windows of Canal Street in Amsterdam and suddenly, however up-market she operates, it occurs to her that she is simply a member of a very large sisterhood.

Ranjeev tentatively feels her breasts, perhaps as a milkmaid might do at her first touch to the udders of a cow. He touches her erect nipples and rubs them gently, looking up into her eyes as if asking permission to suckle on her breasts. Emily smiles and nods to feel his lips enclose a nipple, rather like she would close her lips on the shaft of a man's organ trapping the head inside her mouth. He starts to suckle on her and is obviously enjoying the experience. She gently places her hands on either side of his head holding him to her and both of them sense a special connection. He enjoys sucking her breast for a while and then smiling asks her if they can do more of that later. She whispers that she is there for his pleasure then takes a step back she calls: "Off with her dress" like a French revolutionary crowd at the guillotining of aristocrats. He laughs and calls: "Off with her dress" in return and she wiggles like Marilyn Munroe to let her dress fall to the floor and then sensually eases her black lace g-string over her hips and lets it fall to join her dress on the floor. He claps but is speechless at her naked beauty.

Emily is surprised at her high level of arousal and brazenly lifts her foot onto his knee and asks him to undo the straps on her sandals for her. The comfortably slow pace allows Ranjeev all the time he needs to see and touch her intimately. With her naked and waxed, she works with him to get him undressed as sensually as possible. She leads him to the bathroom door and stands ready in case he needs help on rising from the wheelchair and walking to the wood slatted seat in the shower. They sit together and Emily turns on the shower at a tepid temperature. Wet all over, she turns off the spray and slowly lathers his hair with the shampoo and washes it gently before rinsing it away with the shower spray. Next she applies some gel to a big sponge and washes every part of his body with special attention to his private parts. He seems to be uncomfortable but enjoying the attention so she doesn't extend it more than necessary. He puts his hand between her legs and asks if he may return the compliment, she smiles and says it will be her pleasure. He is unbelievably gentle with her and she wonders how long it is since his last connection with a woman ... a question she has no intention of asking.

After they are both dried off they put on towelling bathrobes and she leads him back to his wheelchair. In the bedroom the wheelchair is placed near the bed and she stands ready in case he needs help. He manages to disrobe and get on the bed on his own. Smiling, he taps the space beside him and she disrobes then lies in his welcoming arms. He tells her that he has just enjoyed the most wonderful time of his life. Her playful, sexy & humorous take on a stripper and Marlene Dietrich had him in stitches and yet aroused him like never before. Suckling her breasts while in his wheelchair, then in the shower ... it was the best he could hope for and beyond the reports of her outstandingly sensual and caring nature. She thanks him for his compliments and reminds him that 'it takes two to tango', his response is a little extra squeeze of his arms around her.

They talk late into the night until they both feel the need to sleep. Emily is concerned that she may have missed a signal that he was ready to progress to further intimacy but knows she is always careful to monitor such signals. To make sure, she asks if there is anything he desires of her before they fall asleep and he whispers that he would like to sleep in her arms suckling on her breast. Emily says that his desire is her pleasure so they change position and she cuddles her suckling Ranjeev to sleep, while softly humming a sweet melody. It is one of the sweetest moments with men that she has ever experienced.

Emily wakes feeling so good and feels Ranjeev suckling on her breast. Even though she doesn't understand why he likes it so much, she caresses his head and the suckling stops: "Oh sorry, did I wake you? You are such a beautiful woman, inside and out, that I can't resist you". She tells him that his gentle suckling at her breast might arouse her but it didn't wake her up. They laugh at her humorous reply and he tells her that their time together was more than he hoped for, her reputation as an accomplished and caring lover is well deserved. Emily laughs: "I have a reputation?" He tells her that she is esteemed above all other women in the club and that she, known by many as the Mistress of the Delhi branch Chairman, really became high profile when she inherited all the property on which the club depends. She came to prominence while visiting every branch to promote cruises on Bangkok Girl and proved that not only she wouldn't interfere in club matters but would support the club in a significant way through these cruises,

Emily asks if there is anything he would like her to do before they go the breakfast and he replies that there are two things, the first is for them to shower together as they did last night. She smiles and says she will be delighted to share another shower with him and asks to know the second thing he would like. He says: "Actually there are 2 parts to this request. The first is that I would like to book your company for the first week of the next cruise at a fee of US$250,000. The second part is that, if you agree, I will personally ensure that the Chairman of every branch knows just how wonderful you are and that you now only accept advance bookings for periods of a whole week at a charge of US$250,000 and no less. What's more I will start with the Chairmen that have similar 'interests' to myself. What do you think?"

Emily has previously calculated that if she is booked for all 12 weeks of a cruise at a charge of US$0.25 million per week then the cruise would provide her with a personal income of US$3 million, US$900,000 more than she is earning on the maiden cruise. Emily is more concerned now with selling herself than the amount she earns. She tells Ranjeev that she agrees to his request adding that she will call her service 'The Girl-friend Experience' or GFE for short. He smiles: "Excellent! Let us meet on Friday morning before I disembark when you will have a signal and can process my card payment using your card terminal". Emily nods smiling and informs him that she now has satellite communications available in her cabin but is curious to know what he means by 'Chairmen that have similar interests to myself'.

Ranjeev laughs saying that he should have known that she wouldn't let him get away with such an ill-defined statement. He goes on to explain that many men have dark and/or extreme interests but he considers himself, and the Chairmen he mentioned, to have vanilla interests, perhaps dull to some but certainly not of threat to any lady. She thanks him for his kind consideration and is told that as the Flower of the Club, she should be nurtured and protected and if she will permit, he will feel very honoured to take on such a role. She smiles saying will it will be her pleasure to cherish those that book her GFE service and thanks him from the bottom of her heart.

After they have showered and dressed, he produces his debit card and drives his wheelchair into the lounge where she tries out the WiFi for the first time. She connects her card terminal to the WiFi signal and waits for the terminal to make its connection to the bank. "It works" she exclaims and he passes his card to her which she recognises is, like her own, for special accounts. She inserts the card which is confirmed and enters US$250,000 then passes the terminal to Ranjeev to enter his PIN code. She can almost hear gears turning as they wait for the slow satellite connection to do its work and the transaction is confirmed. She thanks him for their date, which she has enjoyed very much and for the booking for the first week of the next cruise.

Just before going to breakfast she asks Ranjeev, given their discussion, what figure would he consider suitable for her friends, Sansa, Amy and Sushila offering the same service. He laughs again and compliments her on her memory, then goes on to suggest that their being booked out for the present cruise could be novelty value for people that are prepared to pay highly for their pleasure and their novelty may not become the norm. On that basis he considers that US$25,000 a night might not remain sustainable because it doubles the cost of the cruise when there are brothel ladies available for pleasure at no extra cost. He suggests US$10,000 a night might be sustainable for the other 3 ladies. Emily thanks Ranjeev for his sound advice and accompanies him as he drives his wheelchair to the dining room for breakfast.

12