Love & Prostitution Ch. 28

Story Info
Sansa receives tragic news.
5k words
4.87
1.6k
0
2

Part 28 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers

Tags: interracial romance, lesbian romance, high-class prostitution, career prostitution

Emily, Amy, Sansa, Sushila, Achara and Nilesh are taking morning coffee together in the dining room. Emily has been encouraging Achara to accompany her when she has the time and the inclination, but not to feel any pressure to do so. Achara is grateful to be seen socialising with the great ladies but feels out of her depth. Emily tells her that she understands and is helping her to 'fit in' as an essential and important person in Emily's business life. She will keep the offer open for her, in case she has a change of mind. While they are talking, a member of the security staff approaches Nilesh and begs the ladies' pardon but the Captain has asked if Emily is available to meet with him privately in his day cabin at her earliest convenience. Emily excuses herself and goes to meet with the Captain.

Seated in the Captain's day cabin, he apologises for presuming to summon her, but there is an urgent and serious matter he needs to discuss with her. Emily smiles telling him that they are both on the same team and asks him to describe the nature of the matter. He thanks her for her understanding and tells her that it concerns her colleague and friend Sansa. Emily feels her heart pumping hard in her chest and apprehensively asks what has happened. The Captain tells her that he has received a telephone call from the Police Commissioner in Kolkata who had obtained the ship's number from the Harbour Master.

Sansa's father has been shot in an open street of Kolkata. The assailant was not careful and carried out the shooting in front of many witnesses who descended upon him to give him a thorough beating. The police and an ambulance arrived and Sansa's father and the assailant were taken to the emergency hospital. Sansa's father was pronounced dead on arrival and the assailant, accompanied by 2 police officers, was taken to the emergency room.

Emily's face is ashen as she struggles to cope with the news, the Captain pours her a glass of water which she gratefully sips while she recovers her composure. When she asks him to continue, he tells her that on hearing the news, Sansa's mother appeared to have fainted and by the time assistance reached her, the paramedics found that her heart had stopped. They tried to resuscitate her all the way to the hospital, where she too was pronounced dead on arrival. Emily gasps at the awfulness of the double tragedy and again sips water from her glass which the Captain refills for her.

When she asks him to finish his account she wonders what other awful thing might yet be revealed. Fortunately there is nothing more, other than the witnesses to the shooting have all come forward and made statements to the Police. The Police Commissioner made a statement to the press that the assailant has been apprehended at the scene of the crime while still holding the weapon he had used to murder his victim. Also that there were numerous witnesses who came forward to provide statements which are likely to provide enough evidence to convict the man of murder. The Police are asking for the sentence, on the inevitable verdict of guilty, to be one of capital punishment, i.e. death by hanging.

The Captain offers her a glass of brandy which she accepts and takes a large sip. The strong spirit acts on her like a mild version of smelling salts and her ability to think clearly and express herself begins to return. She thanks the Captain for undertaking such a difficult task and the consideration he has shown. The most important person now is Sansa and looking to the Captain she asks their position and options. He puts a chart on the table and shows her their current position, about 12 miles offshore from the nearest port of Srikakulam which has a port accessible to Bangkok Girl, he says that including the river stage is it likely to take 2 hours or so to get there. He consults a book and says that a car could manage the trip to Kolkata in about 14 hours and be more comfortable than a bus that is likely to take 2 to 3 hours longer.

He goes on to explain that Visakhapatnam, the first port of call on their itinerary, could be reached by early evening but that it would substantially increase the length of the road journey to Kolkata. Emily asks if there are any issues he knows regarding Bangkok Girl diverting to Srikakulam so that Sansa, her PSO and A/PSO may disembark there. The Captain selects a book titled 'Pilotage: NE India' and studies it for a few minutes before announcing that, like any port there are challenges but the way into Srikakulam looks straightforward enough if undertaken prudently, which he jokes is his middle name. Emily is grateful for his joke which helps her to deal with the pressure of the moment: "I think putting into Srikakulam to disembark Sansa and her aides is my preferred course of action, but as the Captain of Bangkok Girl, what is your opinion?" He tells her that he concurs and after the disembarkation Bangkok Girl can put straight to sea again and arrive on schedule at the port of Visakhapatnam.

Emily drains the rest of her brandy from the glass, thanks the Captain for his assistance and must now go to break the terrible news to Sansa, so that she and her aides will be ready for disembarkation in Srikakulam. Emily asks Nilesh to secretly bring Sudesh to the vicinity of Emily's cabin and then returns to the dining room by way of the lounge where she finds they have moved to. She takes Sansa aside and taking her hand, whispers that she has to tell her something and asks whether she would like to hear it privately in Emily's cabin or with her friends about her. Sansa is naturally alarmed and not knowing what it is, chooses to receive the news privately. Emily asks the ladies to excuse them, then holding hands, she leads her to the lounge of her cabin suite. Emily notices that Bangkok Girl is changing course.

Sansa sits and Emily pours 2 generously filled glasses of brandy then sits with Sansa and hands her one of the glasses. They touch glasses together and Emily says that what she has to tell her is the hardest thing emotionally that she has ever had to do. Taking the Captain's short, factual but sensitive approach she tells Sansa the story, almost the same as it was told to her, all the time holding Sansa's free hand in hers. Tears fill her eyes on hearing how her 'not so beloved' father died, she takes several large sips almost draining the first glass, but when she hears about her dear loving mother her whole body shakes with her sobbing. When her glass is drained, Emily takes it from her and gives her the other glass. Emily puts an arm around her and tries to comfort her with a supporting hug.

Sansa asks what is to happen now. Emily tells her that her father's murderer was set about by many witnesses and is now in hospital under police guard. The Police Commissioner has told the papers that they are seeking a death sentence for the murder. Sansa nods and takes another sip of brandy and manages to say: "I must go home". Emily tells her: "Bangkok Girl is changing course and should dock at the port of Srikakulam in 2 or so hours. If you send me a copy of your advance bookings, I'll explain that you had a family emergency and had to go home. I'll also reimburse them on your behalf and you can pay me back when things have settled down for you. Sudesh is standing by, but doesn't yet know why, he and your A/PSO will disembark with you".

Emily continues: "Kolkata is about 14 hours away by road and I'd suggest on hiring a comfortable car to make the journey. Bhubaneshwar, the state capital of Orissa is about halfway to Kolkata so you can stop in the penthouse of that branch of the Best Erotic Marigold Hotel if you'd like, if there's any difficulty just get them to call me and I'll authorise it, alternatively you can phone me and pass the manager your phone and I'll fix everything for you. The only thing you need to do is ask Sudesh to have your A/PSO pack your things and their own, to be ready to disembark, with their weapons, in about 2 hours".

Emily asks her to keep in touch so she will know how she is and if Emily can do anything for her. Sansa realises how much Emily has done for her and hugs her tightly. Emily asks: "Shall I ask Sudesh to step in and would you like to tell him you are leaving Bangkok Girl to return to Kolkata and the need to pack all belongings for the 3 of you, or if you wish I will do it for you?" Sansa says she would prefer to do it and Emily goes to bring Sudesh into the lounge. Emily sits beside Sansa as she talks to him and gives the necessary instructions. Sudesh offers his condolences and accepts his instructions then goes to find his assistant so they can get packing straight away.

Sansa remains with Emily in the privacy of her cabin while her staff ensure all her belongings are packed and then attend to their own packing. In the meantime land has been sighted and Bangkok Girl is making way at 20 knots towards Srikakulam when her average speed on the cruise so far has been barely 10 knots providing a comfortable ride for everyone on board. A light lunch is served and Sansa forces herself to eat something to keep up her strength. She is so impressed with her care and attention and thanks her profusely.

Nilesh knocks on the cabin door and Emily answers. He says the Captain advises that Bangkok Girl has entered the river and will dock in an hour or so. The port is outside the city but taxis are cheap, alternatively there is a main branch of a car and limousine hire company in the port area. Emily thanks him and asks him to remind Sudesh to ensure that they take their weapons with them, also to ask the Captain about recruiting security replacements on Friday. He says that he will do that, and immediately takes his leave. Emily closes the door and updates Sansa as to their position and estimated time of arrival.

While they are waiting Sansa logs into the Wi-Fi in Emily's cabin and sends her the document with all her advance bookings so Emily knows exactly who to reimburse. Emily opens the document on her smartphone and can see all the names, branches and positions held at a branch for her advance bookings, 84 in all for the whole cruise and with 5 nights completed 79 nights remain at US$25,000 per night. Emily will have to pay out US$1,975,000 in total. Sansa goes quiet for some time and is clearly engrossed with her thoughts. She suddenly seems to return to her normal self and confesses that although she has plenty of money, she loves her Emily far too much to be away from her for more than is strictly necessary. She has therefore decided to sell all her parents' assets and add the money to her considerable fortune. Sansa says that she doesn't want Sushila to handle the valuation because she won't understand her reasoning on the deal she wants. She therefore asks Emily to cancel only 4 weeks appointments and any further can be cancelled, if and when necessary.

Although deeply upset for Sansa she immediately accepts her suggestion as a wise one and calculates the reimbursement of 4 weeks of her appointments to total $700,000. Sansa has done a rough mental calculation too, so she hands Emily her debit card and asks her to use her terminal to take $700,000. Emily is quite aware of the family brothel responsibilities that Sansa will have to take on so, with tears flowing freely at their likely 4 week separation and in sympathy for her loss, she processes the debit. She hands the terminal to Sansa to enter her PIN number, which she does and after a minute or so the transaction has been completed and both are relieved that at least Sansa doesn't have to worry about that. Both are so happy they cry with joy as they won't be split up by her family tragedy. Sudesh knocks at the door to tell Sansa that the car has arrived and their luggage has been loaded. To save an emotional farewell in public, they embrace and kiss then say that they are looking forward to reuniting very soon. With that they leave the suite, Sansa looks back and blows a kiss as she follows Sudesh and Emily blows as kiss as she goes to the lounge.

Emily joins Amy & Sushila at a table by a window. After the leisurely pace on board Bangkok Girl, everything seems to happen so fast. Sansa waves to them with a smile then concentrates on walking down the gangway. She turns and waves again, she is leaving everything she cares about and determines to return as soon as she can. The limousine drives away to the waves and tears of Emily, Amy and Sushila.

Back on board the ladies go to take afternoon tea in the dining room. The stewardess asks if they wish to sit alone or with gentlemen, they opt for the latter and are shown to a table where 3 gentlemen are seated. Pleasantries are completed and the ladies join them hoping that conversation will occupy their minds. The gentlemen are very happy to socialise with their hosts and the mood of the ladies improves quickly. On being asked how they are enjoying their cruise, the ladies are delighted to hear them enthuse about the cruise, particularly the idea of including 'registered ladies' as the high class service and the brothel ladies located on a seedier red light lower deck area.

Amy explains that currently the Brothel Madame and 5 of her ladies joined the Delhi branch of the club as 'registered ladies'. The gentlemen are impressed, and apparently ignorant of the fact, that ladies were trained on Bangkok Girl as a service to branches. Sushila asks if the gentlemen have visited the brothel, they are told that they have and enjoyed their visits immensely. She also asks if the gentlemen have sampled the service of the 'registered ladies' to learn that they had enjoyed socialising with them but being used to their 'rather uniform' approach, found that visiting the brothel was both more exciting and more satisfying.

Emily is very interested in the conversation and Amy voices the very question forming in Emily's mind, i.e. do the gentlemen think that others on the cruise share the same view and they respond that they know from discussions with many that they do. Again Amy reads Emily's thought and asks the gentlemen, if they had a free hand, is there anything they would change. The response surprises all three ladies, i.e. they would offer a recycling service for 'registered ladies' and a number of the club members agree with the idea to send some of the more 'jaded' of their 'registered ladies to be sent on to Bangkok Girl for a period of refresher training. During that time they should receive no income from the club and suggest that their pay while on board Bangkok Girl is simply their training and their board. Emily mentally calculates that would save expenditure of $75,000 per trainee for the fortnight and loves the idea.

Amy again reads Emily's mind by asked if the gentlemen have any theories regarding the cause behind their ladies becoming jaded. One of the gentlemen suggests that the monthly club meetings might be part of the problem, the ladies earning a good income for one night and then nothing for the rest of the month. The others agree and suggest halving their nightly pay rate but having weekly meetings, effectively thereby doubling their monthly income. The gentlemen ask Emily if such a retreat could be organised and she replies that she cannot think of a reason why it could not, if there were sufficient demand.

The gentlemen are delighted with the mini meeting over afternoon tea and the ideas that have come from it. With their permission, they will discuss it with the other gentlemen on board and see if there is a consensus to bring back to the ladies. The ladies are happy for them to do so and the gentlemen take their leave saying: "There's no better time to start". The ladies are very pleased to have met the gentlemen and hear their views. Meanwhile Emily considers that on the maiden cruise, the 30 ladies are costing a total of US$12.6 million. The ladies rise to go and prepare themselves for cocktails and dinner.

Emily arrives in the lounge dressed in a skin hugging simple black silk maxi dress with spaghetti straps. The hemline is lifted from the floor by a pair of black strappy sandals with 4 inch heels. Her outfit is completed by a black lace shawl and a black sequined clutch bag. She briefly scans the room noting that all the 'registered ladies' appear to be socialising with the gentlemen. Seeing Amy and Sushila in the company of three gentlemen, she wonders if one of them is waiting for her.

She joins the small group and discovers that the extra gentleman is Sansa's date, Caidya, Chairman of the Itanagar branch in the state of Arunachal Pradesh. Taking him aside she informs him that due to family circumstances, Sansa has left Bangkok Girl and is expected to be away for 4 weeks. She continues to explain that Sansa transferred to her, all the payments made to her for advance bookings and if he would kindly provide her with the details of the account that he would like to receive the refund, she will transfer US$1 to it then on his confirmation of safe receipt, she will transfer the remaining US$174,999 to him.

He tells Emily that he is very impressed by the discreet and professional way in which she has handled the matter and enquires if he may instead make a booking with her on the next cruise. She replies that she would be very happy to do so but following advice and further consideration, she is offering a different personal service after the present cruise has ended. He expresses interest in the new service and she explains that she calls it: "The Girlfriend Experience", or GFE for short. Basically the gentleman will spend the leg (7 day period) of the cruise living with her in her cabin as a dating couple or she as his Mistress in the traditional, rather than the BDSM sense. During the morning she will attend to matters of business, but from cocktails that evening and for the whole night she will spend her time with her 'date'. Naturally this is a premium service and carries an exclusive price tag.

He asks the price and she whispers US$250,000 but the first week of the next cruise is already booked. He says that she is indeed an enterprising lady and asks if he may book the second week by paying US$225,000 and she retain Sansa's refund of US$25,000. She smilingly accepts his booking and she will be able to accept the US$225,000 balance using her card terminal in the morning. The arrangements concluded he bows, complimenting her outfit and wishes her a good evening.

Emily returns to the group to discover there is now another third man, her sixth date of the cruise. They are introduced, his name is Chandranath, the Chairman of the Raipur branch in the state of Chhattisgarh (which lies immediately inland behind the coastal state of Orissa along which they are now cruising). He brings his hands together and says: "Namaste Emily" and when she has responded, he says he is very pleased to meet the esteemed lady. He is probably in his thirties and fits the 'tall, dark and handsome' description nicely. Emily wonders if he could be another with royal blood, he is certainly well spoken, well mannered, distinguished looking and seemingly cultured.

After dinner and nightcaps, Emily shows Chandranath the way to her cabin, locks out the world and leads him to the couch and they sit together. She asks him with a smile: "Chandranath, may I offer you something?" He asks for a nice brandy, so she pours 2 glasses of the brandy hoping she will have been provided with a good quality. She offers him a glass and then sits down beside him, they chink glasses smiling and take a sip. "Ah, this is very good brandy" he says and she smiles with relief. As they chat he steers the conversation to the unique service that she offers and how absolutely everyone is entranced with her. He asks, now the matter of the 6 ladies has been successfully resolved, if she has further improvements in mind and she tells him that she is mulling a possibility over in her mind.

EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers
12