Love & Prostitution Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chandranath wonders if her thoughts coincide with a common consensus that is building among the club members on board, in fact he has been commissioned to raise the matter on their behalf. She gives him a quizzical smile and he explains the consensus is for Bangkok Girl to offer branches of the club a refresher course for their jaded 'registered ladies' where they serve in the brothel for a fortnight to reconnect them to their purpose in the club and identify those that may be beyond redemption. She listens carefully, smiling and thinking that the word went round very quickly. He continues to explain exactly what she and Amy discussed with the gentlemen over lunch, i.e. that there would be no pay for each night away on refresher training in Bangkok Girl's brothel. He also says that they agree that the women should receive no pay on board either, thus helping Bangkok Girl while the women work their passage to cover their training and living costs adding that they are not on holiday!

Emily confesses that indeed their thoughts had coincided, she has been thinking through possibilities for organising things on board. He says that he has been commissioned to ask her if she would consider Bangkok Girl undergoing a refurbishment of the brothel deck, so the size of the brothel would be doubled providing 20 brothel entertainment suites with 2 brothel ladies sharing the suite to live in, outside of brothel business hours. With 40 ladies working in 2 alternating one hour shifts, there would be 20 ladies working using the 20 suites and 20 ladies resting for an hour in a separate lounge until the shifts change over.

Emily is amazed and tells Chandranath that that is the very solution that she is mulling over. He is delighted to hear it and tells her that those on board have been in contact with their club officers who, in principle, would be prepared to fund the refurbishment for her and of course the 'retraining' of the 'registered ladies' would be considered as the fee for their services in the brothel. She responds that, in principle and subject to further possible refinement of the plan, that she is in agreement with the proposal.

The business having been discussed with her, they celebrate by formally rutting in the shower, enjoying each other and being thoroughly outrageous. After the third such wonderful engagement they lie back on the bed intermittently laughing and panting for breath. He is an excellent lover, knowing his way about a woman's body and how to stimulate her to the heights of passion. He ensures that she enjoys multiple orgasms on the way to his three orgasm. When they wake in the early hours he is ready to go again and asks her softly if she would consider anal sex with him. He has been a considerate sex partner, so she agrees his request, but asks that he take his time until she has become accustomed to having him inside her like that, it is a long time since she was penetrated in that way.

Chandranath says that he will first penetrate her with heavily lubricated fingers to ensure there is no discomfort due to dryness. Emily, still naked with condoms and lube ready beside her, leans on a large fluffy towel placed over the side of the bed, her legs open but not stretched wide and her feet on the floor with her belly cushioned by the mattress. He tells her that she will experience the least discomfort by relaxing her opening, tensing or clenching her muscles will make her opening tighten and increase any discomfort. She says that she understands.

Emily starts as his finger, covered in lubricating jelly, gently circles her opening and enters her. Tensing is her natural reaction but she forces herself to relax and try to adapt to the sensation. Slowly and as gently as he can, he spreads the jelly into her opening and as she adjusts further inside her, every now and then he extracts his finger to collect more of the jelly to spread inside her. She can feel his knuckles against her bottom and realises his whole finger must be inside her. As she relaxes she starts to enjoy this aspect of her life, she is truly a whore, it is humiliating and probably something that misogynists enjoy and the fact she is starting to enjoy it doesn't recommend her as a card carrying feminist!

On the next withdrawal to collect more jelly, he eases two fingers through her opening. She tenses for a moment and it hurts, so again she forces herself to relax so she can cope with the discomfort. He asks how she is doing and she tells him "Much better than I expected!" He starts to finger fuck her slowly, the two fingers opening her wider as his knuckles touch her bottom, she is getting used to it now and as he withdraws to the slimmer end of his fingers she almost misses the fuller feeling to which she has become accustomed. He adjusts himself and glory of glories, uses his other hand to stimulate her clitoris, now she's really getting into it and emits a soft purr of pleasure.

Chandranath tells her how well she is doing and asks her if she is ready to receive his manhood, which is about the same width as his two fingers at the knuckle end. Emily replies that she is ready and he withdraws, relubricates her opening and applies a condom to his erect penis which he positions at her opening. He resumes stimulating her clitoris, reminds her to relax and gently pushes the head inside her. It might be as wide as his two fingers, but it's that wide all the way round! She groans a little as he slides inside her and she forces herself to relax. When his balls touch her bottom, he pauses and she realises that she has a man's cock deep inside her arse. She is pleased the pain has subsided to a mere discomfort which she thinks is quite normal, given what's inside her.

He asks her is she is ready for a gentle fucking and she says that she thinks she is. Chandranath starts to withdraw to the point where his cockhead remains inside her then pushes gently to fill her again. She is amazed at the feelings she is experiencing, she is disgusted with herself for enjoying it but at the same time, she is enjoying being ass fucked as a common whore but getting very well paid for the privilege. She tries clamping on his cock to increase his pleasure and finds that it works for her too. He takes her clenches as signals to increase the pace and her silence is replaced with a mixture between a groan of discomfort and a moan of pleasure on every thrust. His work on her clitoris is adding to her pleasure and she reflects on the number of times she has been in a similar doggie position without anal penetration.

Chandranath increases the pace again and Emily is able to adapt, there is some discomfort but strangely it is trumped by the pleasures he is giving her. Emily's body now jerks from the power of each thrust, as it would with vaginal penetrations at this pace. Her clitoris feels so alive and her moans on each thrust have become loud, she can feel waves of pleasure passing through her and he senses she is coming to her climax. He isn't wrong! As he increases to a feverish pace she climaxes in a way she never has before. A clitoral orgasm is one thing but this is totally different and when he erupts deep inside her guts, unexpectedly finds it is a pleasant experience when provided by a caring man skilled in the arts of sex.

After he has withdrawn, he removes the condom and throws the knotted item into the waste bin. He lifts Emily into his arms and carries her into the bathroom where he gives her the most sensual and thorough whole body wash. After they have dried each other and dressed ready to go to breakfast he asks if he may book her as his GFE date for the third week of the next cruise and verbally for the same week of every cruise following. She laughs asking if everybody on board knows everything about everyone, he replies: "No Emily just about you, for you are the person in whom every man on board, and in every branch of the club, is obsessed!" After the card transaction is processed and another US$250,000 transferred into her account, he advises her to take her card terminal with her to breakfast. She laughs and enters the booking into her smartphone and then they go to the dining room.

12