Love & Prostitution Ch. 32

Story Info
The Maharani.
1.6k words
4.75
1.8k
0
1

Part 32 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers

At breakfast, whilst Amy is at the club retiring as a 'registered lady', the 5 ladies are asked whether they would prefer to work in the hotel or to join Emily's personal staff in the penthouse. It is explained that they would be doing much the same work in either job but when Emily is travelling away from Delhi they would live in the penthouse but work in the hotel, and of course attend club meetings at the Delhi branch. 4 of the ladies choose to join Emily's personal staff while the fifth, who was born in Delhi and wants to stay with her family, chooses employment at the Best Erotic Marigold Hotel of Delhi.

Ranjit takes the fifth lady to the General Manager, Ms Sangeeta Bhattacharya, and explains that the other four opted to join Emily's personal staff but will live in the penthouse when she is away from Delhi. She asks that they be given work in the hotel. They will all need to be released once a fortnight to attend club meetings. Ms Bhattacharya asks him to report to Ms Berkshire that she is happy to keep them employed while she is away and, provide transport to take them to and from their club meetings.

When they get together again for morning coffee, Amy reports that she has met with Thavanesh the Chairman of the Delhi branch, regarding her retirement from the club's register of active ladies. Similar to the permanent nature of a tattoo, being a 'registered lady' is also permanent, her name will simply be transferred to a register of ladies that are inactive. She adds that she, Emily, and Sansa have been asked to attend the monthly meeting for a short ceremony, before the monthly meeting tomorrow, to sign the registers. Having mentioned they were all at present in Delhi, the invitation was extended to them all. They all agree it is an excellent opportunity for the new ladies to attend their first monthly meeting and they all, including Emily, look forward to both events.

During afternoon tea on the next day, Nilesh reports to Emily that he has checked that the new members of his security team have a suitable hand gun and automatic assault weapon. He adds that they have been to a firing range and confirmed that they all are competent in the use and maintenance of both weapons. Emily thanks him with a smile for his continuing excellent service and he assures her that he will always 'be there' for her.

Before leaving the hotel, Emily gathers all the ladies together for Amy to give a briefing: "After undressing completely, each of you will be examined by a doctor. It happens every month without fail, the intention is to keep you healthy and able to continue working safely. A nurse will take you into a long room where there will be 10 gynaecological examination chairs where you will be directed to sit and put your feet up into the stirrups, spreading your legs for vaginal examination. The nurse will apply the lubricant to the jaws of a closed speculum, spread your labia then slide the speculum inside you and, after rotating it 90 degrees, will open the jaws locking it into place. The nurse will insert a spatula and take a cervical smear for analysis, then feel your breasts for lumps and ask if you are taking a contraceptive pill. Finally, the nurse will wax you so that your pubic area is totally free of hair".

Amy continues: "While the nurse is testing your urine, the doctor will insert the cable end with the lens and light and use a tablet computer to examine your cervix. After the cable is withdrawn the speculum will be removed. There's more to come, the doctor will insert 2 fingers and finger fuck you while he suckles on your clitoris until your body responds with self lubrication. It is said this is to test your sexual response to stimulus, but we all think it is just a perk of. the job for him ... and it isn't unpleasant! The doctor will then examine your smear under a microscope and consult with the nurse. When finished, if everything is normal, the doctor will tell you that you are not pregnant, you are fit, healthy and ready for active service!"

Amy finishes her briefing by saying: "You will be led through a door into a beauty salon, where female staff members wearing red tunics will be waiting for you. You will sit and be visited in rotation by a manicurist, a stylist and a beautician. This is familiar and pleasant so you will be able to relax. After all have completed their assignments, you will all look similar, as far as natural features allow. Finally, in the same room, you will put on a pair of shoes and a black satin choker with a velcro closure. The shoes are all the same style: black and strappy with 4 inch stiletto heels, it's just a matter of finding your size.

Emily thanks Amy for her excellent briefing and says: "At this point you are prepared, with all the other 'registered ladies' present, to meet the executive committee. When you enter the next room, be ready to serve the gentlemen whatever they desire. Remember you are high class sex workers, your purpose and delight is to pleasure any man, the forbidden answer is NO. Always be what they desire and hopefully you will gain satisfaction and pleasure in addition to your 'client', finally think of the money! After socialising over cocktails, it is likely you will dine with the committee and after dinner you will meet all the other club members for a night of bacchanalian licentiousness ... an orgy. My advice is to go with the flow and enjoy giving pleasure, if you do then you will be a great success. We wish you a wonderful night".

It being time to leave for the mansion, Nilesh leads everyone down to the waiting motorcade where each lady is accompanied to her car by one of the 10 PSOs. When all the ladies are comfortably seated, all the PSOs take their appointed place and the motorcade drives off to the mansion. The motorcade is expected and the decorative wrought iron gates are opened to admit the motorcade which drives slowly up the drive to the mansion and stops alongside the mansion entrance. As the PSOs assist the ladies from the cars, Emily recognises Thavanesh, the Chairman, approaching her & Sansa and greets them both with enthusiasm. Other men escort Sushila, Achara and the 4 new 'registered ladies' inside the mansion.

Thavanesh escorts Amy, Emily and Sansa into the mansion and, rather than to the changing room, leads them into the committee room where they are kissed on both cheeks in greeting. Amy and Sansa are asked to sign off from the register of active ladies and on to a register of honoured ladies with the annotation 'retired'. The three club officers countersign to authorise and witness the transfer. Next Emily is asked to follow suit, she is rather confused, having not asked for or received any warning of the change. Thavanesh explains that she is being honoured in an unique way, so she complies and signs the two registers noticing that her entry in the register of honoured ladies is annotated 'Appointed: Maharani'. Again, the three club officers countersign to authorise and witness the transfer and then Thavanesh calls upon all present to hail the first lady of all the branches of the club, the Maharani Emily!

Thavanesh whispers to Emily: "Please don't worry that being Maharani is complicated, basically the 'head girl' title is honorific, unanimously supported by all branches, given your unique position as owner of Bangkok Girl and all the estates and properties used by all the branches of the club. However, from time to time we may ask if you would like to attend a function as a guest of honour, such as at tonight's dinner". Emily thanks him for his clarification and says that she did wonder why she didn't go for preparation with all the other ladies. He chuckles and tells her it could be arranged if she desires and Emily laughs with him. He takes his leave to make an appearance at cocktails while a man in livery shows her and Amy to a lounge adjacent to the dining room.

After dinner Amy, Sansa and Emily are escorted upstairs to what their escort describes as the 'Royal Box'. It is sumptuously furnished, in the style of the Mughal Emperors, with three sky blue and gold armchairs. There is a one way mirror through which can be seen all the open plan lounges below, where the after dinner bacchanalian orgy will take place. The three ladies smile to each other in delight that they will be able to observe the orgy as onlookers for a change. A man in livery pours 3 glasses of champagne and offers them to the ladies on a silver platter.

By the time they have drained their glasses any inhibitions they might have had, have also drained away. At about the same time the diners start entering the lounges below. As the ladies below engage themselves, encouraged by the hands of their partner on their head, in sucking the men deeper into their throats, Emily and Sansa decide that they would prefer to be alone together in their penthouse and ask the attendant if there is anything else they should witness.

They open the door and the man in livery shows them the way downstairs and to the main entrance where the motorcade awaits them. The PSOs open the car doors for them while Thavanesh escorts them to the cars. They decide to travel together and once they are seated with seatbelts fastened, the car pulls away and they return the smiling waves to them from the members of the executive committee. The other cars await their occupants that are likely to remain busy until dawn.

EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers