Love & Prostitution Ch. 38

Story Info
Itinerary for the second sex cruise.
3.8k words
4.86
1.7k
0
2

Part 38 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers

Back in the penthouse of the Best Erotic Hotel of Delhi, Lalisa, Rochana, Phaelyn and Kannika have laid out a wonderful breakfast. They now have an Mahlkonig EK43 grinder, a La Marzocca 4-group espresso machine and an Acaia Lunar weighing scale in the penthouse and a Barista has been employed for the week to train everyone how to make coffee better than available in the chain coffee shops. Emily chooses a decaff latte and those at breakfast follow suit. In only a few minutes the first four freshly ground and freshly brewed coffees are served and the recipients declare, in spite of being decaff, it's the best coffee they have ever tasted and look forward to learning how to do it themselves.

After breakfast, the ladies get their first lesson. They all love being able to produce their own coffees and Emily decides that the identical equipment will be installed on Bangkok Girl in the ladies lounge and to the side of the bar in the guests lounge which everyone greets with enthusiasm. She also decides to add it to the penthouse of all of her hotels. Watching Anish, the personable Barista at work and having experienced a little of his training ability first-hand, Emily uses her smartphone to discover that the average Starbucks Barista yearly pay in India is approximately ₹153,966, which is 27% below the national average of ₹210,913 (US$2,958.41) and works out to less than US$250 per month.

In a quiet moment at the new coffee station, Emily takes the opportunity to chat with Anish. It turns out that he became his own boss 3 months ago and self-employment hasn't been the success in terms of income that he had hoped. He admits that he hadn't even been earning as much as when employed. She asks if he is mobile and he tells her that he is not married, so is able and very willing to travel, he also reveals that he was employed by Starbucks. She asks Anish if he would be interested in working for her and her retinue at US$300 per month, the owner of the chain of the Best Erotic Marigold Hotels and he responds enthusiastically with a huge grin: "Oh yes Memsahib! I would be very much interested indeed".

She nods with a smile, tells him that like all her staff he may call her Emily and whispers that he should talk to her towards the end of his week as Mrs Karima Chettri, the Group Hotels Manager approaches and they both order a decaff latte. She says that the trial date for the suspended Mumbai hotel General Manager, Dr Surabadjia Singh has been brought forward and is now set to be in one month's time. Karima asks if Emily will approve if she decides whether his suspension is paid or unpaid when the result of the trial is known. Emily asks if he has dependents and she confirms that he has a wife and 3 children and they are currently receiving sufficient income for their needs from the hotel which equates to approximately a quarter of his pay.

Emily thanks her for looking after their needs and agrees the delayed decision on his pay. Karima says that a job in the kitchen will be coming vacant in a month, which pays about the same as the family currently receive from the hotel. Emily agrees it is a good idea to hold the job for her, so that his family doesn't suffer from a lack of finances should her husband be sentenced to a term of imprisonment. Emily checks that Karima is content with all the responsibility that came with her promotion. She says that she feels both content and fulfilled because becoming the General Manager of a hotel group had been a long standing ambition. Emily explains that she will always be available when and if needed.

Emily puts on the red silk Lehenga skirt embellished with a gold embroidered design of roses and bees collecting pollen from the roses. The lined skirt fits along the line of her belly button curving out to the hips and down toward the hem in a slim A line. She puts on the blouse with a reversed pattern of the skirt, i.e. a gold silk Lehenga blouse with an off the shoulder boat neckline, featuring the embroidered roses and bees pattern of the skirt but in red. Her shoes are red silk covered 3 inch stilettos.

Emily takes the Dupatta, an embroidered red net shawl embroidered in gold with a matching design of roses and bees, and wears it draped over the chest and thrown back over the shoulders. She can't help admiring herself in the long mirror, loving how much her alabaster tone skin from just below the bust to the belly button is exposed for cooling. She completes her dressing by adding a delicate pearl and diamond maang tikka. It is a simple pendant adornment for the forehead that hangs from the top of the head down along the centre parting. It is attached to the hair by a clip.

Emily, Sansa, Nilesh and Sudesh are in one of their fleet of Mercedes V Class cars ready to go shopping. Emily has done a preliminary search on the internet and asks Nilesh to take them to Anupama Dayal's fashion store at 64A Ground Floor, Prithviraj Lane, Khan Market, Rabindra Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110003. Nilesh puts the Postal Index Number (PIN equivalent to UK postcode and US zip code) into the satnav, finds the address and the cars pull away.

They are greeted on arrival and Emily asks to see Sanjana Batra's Navratri lehenga set and they are led directly to the display. The silk blouse has vertical stripes of iridescent royal blue and white. It has fitted set-in sleeves to just above the elbow, a jewel neckline, button fastenings to the back and the hemline is about two inches below the bust. The silk lehenga lined skirt has an iridescent royal blue background with emerald green undertones and features 2 rings of white large butterflies with pretty royal blue markings. The set is completed by a striped handbag to match the blouse, into which, by demonstration the assistant shows, a 9 inch x 7 inch tablet will fit. Emily is informed that there is a pair of heels to match, available in the shoe department.

Emily tries on the outfit and models it for Sansa's opinion, which is as enthusiastic as her own opinion after viewing herself in the mirror. A pair of shoes in iridescent royal blue are produced featuring a single butterfly above the toes, to match those on the skirt.

Another dress catches her eye. It is a sari-cum-gown, set in muted peacock tones of blues and greens and looks gorgeous. It features a V neckline crossed by a silk pallu draped over the left shoulder and down the back. Emily loves it because of its simplicity while retaining the appearance of a traditional sari. The metallic embellished belt, cinched at the waist to accentuate the curves delightfully and mirrors the fabric of the top. The folds in the fitted skirt of the gown beautifully reflect the style of a traditional sari without the added layers of material involved. Anticipating Emily's requirements, the assistant produces a handbag to match the top and take her intended tablet computer, as well as shoes with 4 inch heels, also to match the top. The dress is so simple and yet so classy, Emily has to try it on.

Talking through the curtain, the assistant tells Emily that the dress is making a guest appearance during the refurbishment of Amit Aggarwal's shop. Modelling it receives Sansa's approval, added to her own delight when she views herself in the mirror. She decides to take both dresses, with the handbags and shoes and returns to the cubicle. Back in her own clothes, Emily uses her business debit card to make the purchases and, carefully keeping the receipt, Sudesh carries the packages to the car. The next stop is Aza Fashions at Ambawatta One, Mehrauli, New Delhi. Once again, Nilesh performs his magic with the Satnav and they move off.

Arriving at the store, Emily accompanied by Sansa, Nilesh and Sudesh enter the shop and are greeted by an assistant. Emily asks for dresses by Saakshi Kinni and they are shown to the display where Emily sees the skirt and top set she had seen online and asks to try it on. Emerging from the cubicle, she admires herself in the mirror. The round necked sleeveless silk top, like a traditional blouse, is cropped allowing air to the skin and provide some cooling to the midriff. It is coral pink featuring embroidery in white of starfish and other marine life found in and around a coral reef. The matching handbag is just large enough to accommodate a tablet. The lehenga style skirt features coral pink florals set on a muted olive background which provides a relaxed contrast to the vibrant colours that Indian ladies often love to wear. Shoes with 4 inch heels matching the olive fabric of the skirt complete the outfit.

Both Emily and Sansa love the look of the outfit on her and she decides to take it as her final purchase of the trip. Emily changes back into her own clothes while the items are packed for her. She makes the payment using her debit card and carefully puts the receipt with that of her former purchases. Back in the car they decide to return to the hotel for lunch and put her purchases into her room for one of the 4 girls to unpack.

Back in the penthouse Emily, Sansa, Amy, Sushila & Archara gather in the lounge for afternoon tea, which turns out to be decaff latte and cake! As they chat Arjun calls to inform her that the brothel upgrade and refurbishment has now been completed and the Captain present here with him says that Bangkok is ready for sea and he just needs to know how many guests and brothel ladies she anticipates he needs to cater for. She thanks him profusely for his excellent work and asks to speak to the Captain.

After an exchange of greetings the Captain asks how many she estimates will be joining the cruise. Emily hopes that the cruise will be fully booked with 84 people, i.e. 44 guests, (including herself and her retinue) and 40 brothel ladies. He asks if the cruise itinerary will be different and she answers that the same itinerary as the maiden cruise will be just fine. The Captain thanks her for the information and confirms the the itinerary will be: Week 1, Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh); Week 2, Chennai (Tamil Nadu); Week 3, Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala); Week 4, Mangaluru (Karnataka); Week 5, Mumbai (Maharashtra); Week 6, Navlaki (Gujarat); Week 7, Mumbai (Maharashtra); Week 8, Mangaluru (Karnataka); Week 9, Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala); Week 10, Chennai (Tamil Nadu); Week 11, Port Blair (Andaman & Nicobar Islands); Week 12, Kolkata (West Bengal). Emily says that she is looking forward to seeing him and Bangkok Girl again and ends the call by saying she will get back to him on the departure date but suggests it may well be in a fortnight as orinally planned.

Emily rings Chandranath to report that Bangkok Girl is ready for her second sex cruise and asks him if he has a departure date in mind. He seems to think club members are keyed up for the cruise to commence in a week but will confirm it and get back to her as soon as possible. She asks how many jaded ladies the branches wish to join this cruise for refresher training, he says 40 and laughs. She joins the joke and replies that Amy and Achara will have their hands full. Sansa, Amy, Sushila & Archara overhear her end of the call so she fills in the gaps afterwards so that they know as much as she does. All are excited at the upcoming trip to Kolkata and second cruise on an upgraded Bangkok Girl.

Emily looks at her black smartphone to review her list of GFE bookings for the cruise that have brought in an extra $2.5 million for her:

Week 1, Jaival, Chairman of the Patna branch in the state of Bihar; Week 2, Ranjeev, Chairman of the Gangtok branch in the state of Sikkim; Week 3, Chandranath, the Chairman of the Raipur branch in the state of Chhattisgarh; Week 4, Caidya, Chairman of the Itanagar branch in the state of Arunachal Pradesh; Week 5, Kahemankar the Chairman of the Patna branch in the state of Bihar; Week 6, Padvaya, Chairman of the Lucknow branch in the state of Uttar Pradesh; Week 7, Thavanesh, Chairman of the Delhi branch in the National Capital Territory; Week 8, Vagindra, Chairman of the Visakhapatnam branch in the state of Andhra Pradesh; Week 9, Ganapathi, Chairman of the Dispur branch in the state of Assam; Week 10, Quantran, Chairman of the Agatarla branch in the state of Tripura; Week 11, Raghavendra, Chairman of the Aizawl branch in the state of Mizoram; Week 12, Madanjeet, Chairman of the Imphal branch in the state of Manipur.

That night Sansa & Emily enjoy each other as it won't be long before they are unable to spend their nights together for a full twelve weeks due to being booked out with wall-to-wall dates for the whole cruise. As so often, they begin by kiss-stripping each other so that by the time they are naked, they are also aroused. A long intimate shower follows as usual with Emily on her knees on a folded bath sheet, under Sansa's open legs and all under the warm spray of the shower. Emily is in her favourite place with her upturned face gazing at, very close quarters, Sansa's aroused vulva which she obligingly holds open so Emily can delight in the contrast of her inner pink against her surrounding warm honey skin tone.

Sansa smiles down to Emily who smiles back and takes the opportunity of her wide open sex, licks inside as far as she can reach. She wishes her tongue was a little longer so it could reach her special spot but accepts it might be too long for normal living and give her a litthp (lisp). Nevertheless, she enjoys herself as she licks and applies herself to the pleasure of her beloved Sansa. First she licks up to her pearl and closes her lips around it, sucking gently and Sansa purrs her delight. Emily teasingly trails her fingers downwards between her lips,, but doesn't insert her fingers, yet! Instead, she continues to trail her fingers lightly on her perineum round her rosebud and back again to her opening. Sansa murmurs "Ahh" but Emily trails her fingers from cleft to perineum to anus which she circles lightly with her fingernails.

Emily starts pulse sucking Sansa's pearl drawing a string of purrs from her as the water from the shower head runs in rivulets down Sansa's body to cascade like a waterfall onto Emily's head, neither complain about being wet but then they rarely do. As she continues pulse sucking Emily inserts two fingers and curls them to gently massage Sansa's special spot. Sansa's breathing becomes faster and shallower and her audible tone becomes deeper and throatier. Emily increases the tempo of her simultaneous stimulations and very soon Sansa responds with a little cry of pleasure and her body quivers. Emily feels that she is in paradise and extracting her fingers she applies a gentle pressure to Sansa's rosebud provoking another body shake and an "Ahh". Emily increases the pressure of her finger which opens her back passage and it enters allowing Emily to push her thumb inside her vagina putting Sansa in a very gentle, but very sexy vice grip. Sansa shudders and screams as the tsunami of ecstasy is created and explodes within her.

Emily ensures that she collects all of Sansa's essence and then shares it with her in a long french kiss. Like a busy bee, Emily returns to her task in Sansa's lotus and resumes pulse sucking on her pearl. Sansa announces her delight with a soft "Ahh" and Emily adds three fingers to stimulate her beloved's special spot as well. Sansa moans her pleasure in a throaty tone and Emily increases the tempo of her dual stimulations until Sansa's body quivers and her breathing becomes quicker and shallower. Sansa cries and is engulfed by another wave of ecstasy. Emily continues until Sansa says that she is sated but has enough energy to give Emily a thorough and intimate washing then Emily returns the favour. They gently pat each other dry with fluffy bathsheets and then still naked, cuddle together on the couch in their lounge sipping a night cap.

In bed they lie cuddled but Sansa worries that she hasn't given Emily her treat and she deserves it so much. Feeling rested, she kisses her life-partner tenderly on her lovely neck which Emily always enjoys and now is no exception and she starts to get the tingles. Sansa ensures that all of her visible neck is properly kissed before moving on to her ear and earlobe which receives some nibbles but with Sansa's lips covering her teeth. She kisses her forehead, eyebrows, eyelids and leaves a trail of lingering soft kisses down her chest to her breasts headed for her engorged nipples, but Emily is already purring with pleasure before the kisses start on her breasts. She emits a soft but sustained "Ahh" when Sansa's lips close around a nipple and her fingers tittilate the other.

The tingles have reached Emily's pearly button and she can feel the wetness between her legs. Sansa continues to kiss her way down her body and pauses to tongue her navel while she gently strokes her tingling pearly button while she continues to shuffle down the bed as she kisses her way down to Emily's treasure. Emily purrs her pleasure and manages to say "Yes... please" and taking her at her word, moves her fingers so she can softly close her lips around Emily's pearl and gently start pulse sucking on it, then move her hand to insert 2 fingers which she curls and gently starts massaging her special spot.

Emily's approval comes by way of a throaty "mmm". Sansa continues her dual stimulation of pearly button and special spot for a few minutes and is just about to increase the tempo when Emily cries out "Yes... yes... yes" and her body quivers announcing a wave of ecstasy breaking through her. Sansa is just in time to press her open mouth over Emily's entrance and receive the gift of her essence.

Sansa moves up in the bed and french kisses Emily to share her essence. It is a sweet, loving and long kiss with tongues swirling like dancers waltzing around a ballroom and it takes their breath away. When they break for air they both say in unison "69" and laugh! Both, now face to vulva with their life-long partner, feel really at home but the temptation to please each other is just too powerful to withstand especially since they can see that they are already both aroused... there's something very special about 69, one aspect being that they can mirror each other in their actions.

Sansa, of course, leads the way by holding Emily open and nuzzling at her opening while at the same time licking her rosebud, simultaneously using the senses of taste and smell at such close quarters is so intense and Emily shows her delight, while she is still coherent, by saying "how wonderfully intense and beautiful", then immediately mirrors Sansa's actions receiving Sansa's approval in a similar way. Things being what they are, with noses as far inside each other as possible, they slowly move up towards each others pearly button allowing them both to lick as their mouths follow the motion from rosebud to opening. Their state of arousal escalates and they are both enjoying the ride as their sighs and purrs testify.

As Sansa's wet nose nuzzles Emily's pearl, her tongue collects her intoxicating essence, then with her pearl venturing a tiny bit more out from under her hood, unable to resist the temptation she closes her lips around her beautiful pearl packed with nerve endings and sucks. Emily utters a throaty "mmm" then Sansa employs two fingers to gather natural lubrication, inserts them and curls them to gently massage her special spot. The trap is set and Emily, feeling the warmth flowing through her core, is on her way to multiple orgasms, she utters a husky "Ahh" and mirrors Sansa actions perfectly, drawing a similar moan of pleasure.

It is only a matter of time, and not very much time if the truth be known, before both Sansa & Emily audibly announce their first wave of ecstasy crashing onto a sandy shore and breaking into trillions of tiny tingly triggers of tempestuous titillation. They love each other and the ecstasy they experience with each other, so much that they continue even intensify, their mutual ministrations until the effect of multiple orgasms leaves them sated. Sansa reverses her position and embraces Emily to french kiss and mix their essences while their cores are still tingling from the effects of so much ecstasy.

EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers
12