Love & Prostitution Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day Chandranath calls to confirm that all club members booked on the second cruise would like to embark next Friday, assuming the cruise will start that evening. He also confirms that the 40 jaded ladies will arrive by noon the previous day, if that is acceptable, so that they will be settled in and fully briefed to be ready in the brothel by the time the club members arrive. Emily thanks him and laughs 'let the rutting begin!' He laughs with her as asks her to confirm with him after she has confirmed with the Captain that a week next Friday is on. She ends the call after saying that she will call him soon.

Emily tells the ladies the latest news and calls the Captain who confirms that next Friday will be fine as a departure date and a day earlier for the brothel ladies and assumes the same for Emily and her retinue. She confirms the arrangements and thanks him. She recalls Chandranath to confirm that everything is settled as discussed in their last call. They say farewell until next Friday and the call ends.

Emily slumps in her chair and says: " Wow phew, cruise two, for me and you, is due, next Friday but Thursday for us. Looks like driving on Wednesday and staying overnight at The Best Erotic Hotel of Kolkata if that's okay with you all?" A unanimous response comes: "It's A okay!"

12