Love & Prostitution Ch. 39

Story Info
Second sex cruise preparations.
4.4k words
4.69
1.6k
0
1

Part 39 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers

After coffees on Wednesday with everyone dressed in comfortable travel clothes, the motorcade of 4 black Mercedes V Class cars and a large rental van for the luggage sets off at 4 a.m. from the Best Erotic Hotel of Delhi for the Best Erotic Hotel of Kolkata, from where they will embark on Bangkok Girl. There is a PSO and an assistant PSO in the front of each car and 2 assistant PSOs in the luggage van, each armed with a pistol and an automatic assault weapon. Each car carries a rocket-propelled grenade launcher in the trunk. Emily & Sansa share a car, as do Amy & Achara, and Sushila & Anish. The remaining car is shared by Lalisa, Rochana, Phaelyn and Kannika.

All 12 legs of the second cruise are fully booked at a cost of $25,000 per person per night making a total income of $81.9 million. On the maiden cruise registered ladies were paid $5,000 each per night making the gross profit $12.6 million before the costs involved with running Bangkok Girl were included. On the second cruise with 9 more guests and the self-funding refresher training of registered ladies there are zero costs, so the gross profit will $81.9 million. This represents a substantial increase in gross profit on the second cruise over the first of $76,650,000.

After a very long day and it being well after midnight, they are all very relieved to arrive at the Best Erotic Hotel of Kolkata. They visit the buffet for a light bite in the penthouse then all go to their rooms. Emily & Sansa refresh themselves with a shower and go to bed to snuggle together and fall asleep almost immediately.

The next morning allows a more confortable timescale which Emily and Sansa take full advantage of with a lovely long lingering but very intimate shower. Emily tells Sansa that she will no longer accept advance bookings because she wants to devote herself and her time to her. Sansa is so happy to hear confirmation of what they have briefly mentioned several times in the recent past and says that she will do the same. They both agree, with the club members arriving on friday that it is time to make their decision to retire from prostitution at the end of the cruise and their status as life-partners known to all.

At breakfast, attended by Lalisa, Rochana, Phaelyn and Kannika, they are joined little by little by other late risers. When everyone has joined them, they enjoy a relaxed fresh coffee or two, Emily and Sansa tells them their news. It is little surprise to Amy and Sushila who had already agreed to stand in for Emily and Sansa when they wish to take time off either on board or ashore and catch up with them again at the next port. In short, they are going to become full-time lesbians! The response comes after a short pause, letting what they had been told sink in, then there is great joy and celebration for them both with hugs all round. Nilesh and Sudesh are surprised but delighted for them and Emily whispers loudly to them so all can hear: "Don't worry, you two aren't expected to become a couple too!"

As the breakfast group breaks up, Emily & Sansa take Amy & Achara to one side to discuss the all important scene-setting opening address to the ladies of the brothel. Amy says that she and Achara had been discussing the address and since the jaded ladies have been sent to Bangkok Girl for remedial refresher training, they think that a friendly but frankly stark message is required to leave the ladies in no doubt as to their situation. Emily & Sansa nod in agreement which encourages Amy to say that if a positive report on their attitude and performance isn't possible at the end of the cruise, then the lady involved might well find that she is unable to rejoin her branch. There, right at the start is their opportunity to put things right, which with a positive attitude, is within everyone's capability to achieve and on seeing that positivity, they will each receive friendly support and encouragement.

Emily and Sansa exchange smiles and nod to each other then simply say 'bravo' in response. Emily congratulates them on covering all the bases necessary in her opinion. The ladies may be ignorant of the reason they were sent to work in a brothel for twelve weeks without pay, so it is only fair that they know the full unpleasant truth at the start while they still have the ability to influence their future. With that done, it is important to reassure them that they are neither alone or without hope, but their future lies in their own hands. Finally, Amy & Achara will have reached out and offered to give support, encouragement and guidance. Emily suggests, only because it wasn't mentioned, to start with a warm welcome to Bangkok Girl and end with a guided tour.

Amy thanks Emily & Sansa for their feedback and makes a note to start with a welcome and end with a tour. She says that she already has a good working relationship with the Executive Chef and will seek him out once they are on board to check how initial refreshments and a meal in the ladies lounge will work as the ladies arrive, probably not all at the same time. Nilesh joins them and suggests it might be prudent to start moving to ensure they are all on board before the ladies start to arrive. Emily agrees and they disperse to their rooms to finalise their preparations to depart the hotel for Bangkok Girl.

As the gangway to Bangkok Girl comes into view, the Captain is there to greet them. Emily introduces the newcomers and with a big smile the Captain escorts them to inspect the newly expanded and refurbished brothel. Those who have not seen it before are astounded at its elegant beauty and those that knew its former elegance are both stunned and delighted at the expansion and its new sumptuous decor and furnishings. Acutely aware that the ladies will start to arrive soon they disperse to ensure their luggage is brought safely on board and into their cabins. The last to leave, Amy & Achara invite Emily & Sansa to witness the opening address and welcome tour for the 40 new inhabitants of the brothel for the next 12 weeks and perhaps take their evening meal with them too. They say that they would be delighted and are looking forward to it very much.

Emily & Sansa decide to have an intimate last night together before the guests start arriving the next afternoon and they become unavailable to each other for the 12 weeks of the cruise. They look forward to the following cruise when they will be free of 'date' bookings while on board.

Following their usual custom they kiss-strip each other and Sansa leads Emily into the bathroom for a surprise bath! It has already been drawn for them and looks so inviting with all the foam and marigold petals liberally sprinkled on top. Sansa helps Emily into the refreshingly lukewarm water and exclaims delight at the fragrances rising from the water. Fortunately the bath is designed for a couple, the taps being placed on one side where they can be reached from either end. Sansa joins her but at the other end of the bath which is wide but happily not so long as to prevent feet and fingers reaching the other.

Their stewardess enters with a trolley loaded with an ice bucket containing an expensive bottle of champagne on ice. Their guests being wealthy and influential have been given the best of everything since the maiden cruise started, after all they are paying a lot to be on the cruise. The bubbly is uncorked with a lovely 'pop' and two champagne flutes are half filled, the rest of the glass being occupied by the bubbles. The stewardess leaves quietly, leaving Sansa & Emily to enjoy themselves. Emily asks Sansa if she organised the champagne and she replies that she didn't and was about to ask Emily the same thing. They raise their glasses to whoever is behind the mystery and enjoy the first sips.

Emily says that she can't believe they haven't done it before and Sansa agrees. The second toast is to enjoying life however they wish after the cruise is completed. As they put their glasses on the little tables close by, Sansa's foot finds its way between Emily's legs, who exclaims: "I can't help my legs opening when required!" and Sansa replies that she shouldn't worry because she intends to help her retain her pleasant and accommodating reflex for a very long time. Emily leans back and lifts a leg over each side of the bath. Sanssa giggles "That's my girl" and explores between her legs using her foot. Emily helpfully guides it to its target and the fun begins.

After quite a number of adjustments in position and angle the best result is the insertion of only a big toe. At a pinch, it might be just possible to insert both big toes together, but it might be necessary to amputate one of Sansa's lower legs, but that couldn't work at all, because the second big toe would still be attached to the leg! Both are quite pleased really because were Sansa able to insert a foot, for example, then Emily might require some remedial underwear! They collapse into laughter and just enjoy bathing together knowing very well that their bed awaits them later.

When they have dried each other thoroughly they go, each carrying a dry bath sheet, to the couch in their lounge. Sansa folds her towel and places it at one end of the couch, then sits on the towel with one leg over the back of the couch and her back resting against the armrest. Emily, enjoying the view immensely does the same, creating a mirror image of Sansa's position. The result is that they are comfortable, can touch any important part of her body and can see everything that the other does. They can also see the glisteing that proves they are both already aroused.

Sansa starts things off by gently teasing herself with caresses to her neck, earlobes and her breasts. Emily is entranced and follows her lead. When Sansa teases her left nipple for a minute or two, Emily watches Sansa's right nipple show her arousal, she not only loves what she is seeing but can feel her button start to tingle. She does the same while continuing to admire her smiling sexy Sansa and is surprised at how very arousing it is for her. The wetness between her legs testifies to the reality of this laid back 'hands-on self & hands off partner' approach to mutual arousal. She is just longing to caress her tingling button! Neither speaks, it just doesn't feel necessary.

Sansa stimulates both nipples, then sensuously caresses her skin as her hands move slowly down towards her treasure. Using both hands she caresses both sides of her mound simultaneously. Emily realises that she has become so spellbound watching Sansa, that she isn't keeping up, the realisation is the key to her action and Sansa enjoys watching her catch up. Next Sansa uses one hand to spread her lips revealing her beautifully glistening pink opening surrounded by her warm honey skin tone. The contrast makes Emily catch her breath as Sansa teases her button that Emily feels it in her button, judging by the tingle-effect. Emily does likewise and is delighted to see catch her breath too.

Sansa increases the tempo of her gentle stimulations on her button and it isn't long before she feels that beautiful warmth deep in her core. Emily follows her almost immediately and is soon rewarded deep inside her belly. Smiling to each other, they maintain their jilling (female equivalent of 'jacking' off) until they are both rewarded with a lovely clitoral wave of ecstasy breaking deep inside them into a million bubbles of delight. Not a word has been said but it cannot be denied that there might have been some sounds of pleasure issuing forth. Emily smiles into Sansa's eyes as she coats her fingers with her essence and then licks them clean, as if tempting Sansa to follow her lead. She does!

Sansa is the first to rise from the couch and offers Emily her hand, she takes it and both, with their bath sheet in their spare hand, go to the bedroom where Sansa simply whispers "69" and Emily kisses her, smiles then lies on the bed, on her back with her legs open. Sansa leans over to kiss Emily and then, facing the foot of the bed, sits astride her head and Emily guides her very very slowly into position so that she can enjoy the vision of her beloved's aroused vulva getting ever closer loving, first her fragrance and when within reach of her tongue, her delicious essence.

Their first priority is to taste each other's essence directly, so they insert their tongues and lick up and down between her lips and on the downstroke probe each other's opening as far as they can. Both purr their pleasure and having licked as much as possible, lick up again to close their lips on each other's button in order to give further pleasure and of course, replenish the supply of her essence. Of course to move upwards results in their chins becoming coated with her beloved's essence! Emily feels delightful sensations in her belly and emits a soft "mmm" and almost without thinking, her fingers start stimulating her rosebud and softly probing her opening. Sansa emits an "Ahh" and they both know that the other is on her way.

Emily is totally intoxicated by Sansa's taste and fragrance, as she always is if the truth is to be told, and inserting two fingers into Sansa, she curls them and softly stimulates her special spot as she pulse-sucks on her button. Sansa does the same to Emily and they both delight at the intense sensations of pleasure via all those lovely close-packed nerve endings. So much of a woman's body reacts with pleasure when certain parts are gently stimulated, and all no doubt designed to entice her reception of the male organ inside her to propagate the species. How delightful it is that all these sensitive points can also be stimulated by a woman, with no other wish than to give pleasure in an act of pure unselfish love.

Things being what they are under continuing dual stimulation it isn't long before Sansa & Emily's intensified sounds of pleasure reveal their first wave of ecstasy breaking into millions of tiny bubbles of delight. They continue and even intensify, their mutual ministrations until they have enjoyed multiple orgasms and are both sated. Sansa changes position and embraces Emily to french kiss and mix their essences while their cores are still tingling in delight. They kiss and cuddle and fall asleep in a close embrace.

The next morning they all take a light lunch and Anish joins them to report that a barista coffee station has been set up in the lounge for the guests, in the ladies' lounge and in the owners' suite. Amy, Sushila and Achara are delighted and look forward to trying out their new skills as soon as they can. Nilesh asks if the PSOs may receive the necessary training too and at a nod from Emily to Anish, he says that he will be happy to facilitate their training. Amy says that she plans to have all the ladies assemble in the new ladies' lounge in the brothel at 6 pm when she will make her opening address with Achara in attendance. Emily, Sansa & Sushila say that they will be there to provide them both with support and both Amy & Achara express their gratitude.

They have barely stood up from the dining table when the first of the ladies start to arrive. Achara grins as she announces that it is time for the Deputy Brothel Manager to start earning her living! They laugh at her good humour since she volunteered to greet the newcomers and help them settle into the brothel. Amy reassures her that she only has to ask for help if too many ladies arrive at the same time. Emily, with a big smile agrees that none of the team are above helping out when needed. Achara does a wonderful job and doesn't need help. All the new arrivals know that there will be an opening address at 6 p.m. and they should all be dressed in brothel uniform for the event and she makes sure that every member of the brothel staff knows where to find her uniform.

Emily asks Amy if she has any objection to her being introduced by Emily. It will enable her, very visibly, to hand over control of the brothel and its affairs to her and Achara. At the same time it will demonstrate her complete trust in their judgement and let them know that Amy's decisions are final and cannot be challenged. Amy thanks her for her support. They rejoin the others just as Achara comes to confirm all 40 have arrived safely and await the opening address in the ladies' lounge dressed in their brothel uniform. She adds that quite a few have remarked on how sexy they feel wearing it. The ladies make their way to the brothel ladies lounge using the staff entrance.

Everyone is seated but, when the ladies enter they stand respectfully, a good start! They stand in an arc facing the new ladies and Emily asks everyone to be seated and starts proceedings: "Good evening ladies and welcome to Bangkok Girl. My name is Emily and with me is Sansa, we own Bangkok Girl. You have all met Achara, the deputy Brothel Manager and in a moment I will be introducing to you Amy, the Brothel Manager. These two ladies have our complete trust and will run all Brothel affairs with our full authority. I do want you to know that when Sansa and I were abducted, we were sold into prostitution aboard Bangkok Girl. It was through Amy's caring guidance that we not only survived, but flourished and were granted our freedom, we decided to become career prostitutes! Now I have great pleasure in formally introducing Amy and Achara to you and commending you all to their care". Emily and Sansa then make a show of embracing Amy and Achara then taking their places as onlookers having handed over control to them.

Amy has to wait for the unexpected applause to end before speaking: "Good evening ladies, please also accept a personal welcome on board Bangkok Girl from Achara and myself". Amy pauses a moment and then commences her opening address. "We will be honest and frank with you from the very start, so that as you give us reason to commend you, you can believe what we say. We don't know the reasons you were given to be joining us here today, but we do know that your branches are not satisfied with your performance and have sent you here for remedial training, i.e. to give you one last chance. Depending on the report that Achara and I will complete on you during this 12 week cruise, your branch will decide whether to allow you to return. We are here to help you and anyone detracting from this positive learning environment will be put ashore at the next port of call and a negative report sent to the branch concerned. Ladies, it is as simple as that!"

Amy softens her voice and smiles as she continues: "Now is your opportunity to put things right, which with a positive mental attitude, we are sure is well within your capability to achieve. You will each receive our friendly support and encouragement. We are invested in every one of you succeeding and both Emily and Sansa support this aspiration. Every guest will be asked to give feedback on every visit to the brothel and we will discuss the learning and improvement opportunities with each of you. If you fail to grasp these opportunities, that is your decision".

"We have started with an honest appraisal at the very start to give you every opportunity, our experience and our willingness to help you succeed. You may speak to Achara or myself confidentially if you wish. We wish to remove any impediments to your return to branch as a refreshed 'registered lady'. Thank you for your attention, I believe the evening meal is about to be served and you may rest assured, the quality of your food will be the same as for our paying guests on the upper decks. The ladies here present have kindly consented to take their evening meal with us".

All Emily's ladies join the ladies at the servery to choose what they will eat and are invited to join their table groups. Emily's ladies agree to separate so each can sit with 8 trainee ladies to gain feedback on the opening and take questions. They are all pleased to find that the majority are really on-board with the training and want to benefit as much as they can from their 12 weeks. The questions are mainly positive and only 1 or 2 per table of 8 are either negative or seem withdrawn. The benefit of the name chokers that are now part of the brothel uniform is that a list is easily compiled of those where an early helpful interaction could be helpful to the ladies concerned. Those on tables with Emily, Sansa and Amy showed interest in their time in Bangkok Girl as sex slaves. They are all delighted at the open and frank way they talk about their experiences. Each chooses to relate the story of being forced to witness how poor Sophie was beaten for a rule infringement and fed to the sharks.

EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers
12