Love & Prostitution Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the meal comes to an end, the 8 on each table ask if the ladies would consider taking a meal with them brothel ladies each week. All 5 ladies reply that not only will she consider their request but discuss it with Emily and her ladies. The general buzz in the brothel lounge sounds promising and as Emily, Sansa & Sushila take their leave, all the trainee ladies rise to give the 5 ladies a standing ovation. As they turn, they see smiling faces everywhere and spontaneously the 5 similing ladies applaud the applauders in thanks. They feel that they would like to stay and socialise but know the initial task was well executed and they can't risk spoiling it, so all 5 leave the ladies' lounge and head for the guests' lounge on the upper deck.

Seated in the lounge with a delicious decaff latte supplied by Anish, their professional barista, the ladies discuss the opening address and the meal with the brothel ladies. They can hardly believe how well things have gone, particularly since they were dealing with 40 ladies judged to be a problem to their branch.

Based on the feedback from the 6 ladies on the maiden cruise and how their issues arose from their situation at the same branch, perhaps the branches concerned are not helping themselves where their ladies are concerned. They agree to be open-minded with anything the ladies might wish tell them in this context. After Sansa whispers something to Emily, she asks how Amy and Achara would feel if Sansa and herself were to take relaxed breakfasts in the brothel lounge with the trainee ladies. Emily stresses that they would say they have always felt the brothel on Bangkok Girl to be their natural home, so the ladies are naturally their sisters. Both Amy and Achara express their delight at the idea.

When the discussion ends, Emily asks all the PSOs to join them. Anish serves a fresh round of coffees to all that desire it, Sansa says: "Emily and I wish to 'come-out' as a lesbian couple. Ever since our first meeting we were attracted to each other but it took a few days before we were confident enough to tell each other of our love. The main problem for Emily was a concern that an approach by a Memsahib to her servant might put me in an impossible position and the main problem for me was that I was Emily's servant. However, the daily interactions of mistress and personal servant, particularly in the shower showed that my extra 'attentions' to my mistress were welcomed. Little did we know that, courtesy of the security system, the family was able to enjoy the soap opera of our blossoming romance".

Sansa continues: "During the maiden cruise we were both booked for every day of the 12 week cruise as escorts for club branch officers. Before the cruise had hardly got underway, we were fully booked for this, the next cruise. Please don't misunderstand us, we enjoyed every single one of those dates, but we had virtually no time for our life-partner, we would be a married couple if permitted by Indian law, but unfortunately that is not yet the case. Not all of this will be news to most of you, but the next part might be. We have decided to take no further advance bookings for our company so that we may spend more quality time together. We will fulfil all our bookings for this cruise. Are there any questions?"

It turns out that the announcement wasn't news to all but the newest members of the team. In fact, most could see that the system of taking advance bookings was bound to have an effect on their relationship and all are happy at the steps they are taking to change things. Emily can't resist joking that perhaps she will serve in the brothel from time to time, even though forced at first she loved the simple pleasure of working in the brothel to give pleasure. Sansa echoes her words and so does Amy. Sushila says she has a question for Emily & Sansa and a sudden silence engulfs the lounge: "Your busy 12 weeks starts tomorrow, why are you still here talking to us?" Everyone is convulsed with laughter as the silence was so wonderfully broken. Grinning, Emily and Sansa leave the table giving a stern warning with a big grin: "Disturb us at your peril!" They leave to the sound of laughter for Emily's cabin.

12