Love & Prostitution Ch. 40

Story Info
The Bangkok Girl experience.
5.1k words
4.73
2.1k
1
1

Part 40 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers

Emily & Sansa enter what was Emily's suite and at the end of the cruise will become their suite, freeing up an extra suite for a guest and if booked every week, will bring in an extra US $2.1 million per cruise, i.e. $25.2 million p.a. They have their last whole night together for 12 weeks and plan to enjoy each other to the full and hopefully a little bit more! Emily locks the door and turns on the red 'do not disturb' sign on the outside. Sansa jokingly suggests putting a chair under the door handle to prevent the door being opened! They come together for a long embrace and sweet lingering kiss.

Totally engaged with each other in every way, their passion takes control; tongues dance together first in one mouth and then in the other. It is as if they are fencing with foils, moving back one parries a thrust, tempting the other into her mouth, then the counter-move of moving forward to thrust into the other's delicious mouth. Sansa, always the leader in their relationship, starts kissing Emily's neck which is totally delicious to her. She kisses up her neck on the one side then sensuously kisses her ear, her eyelid, her nose, her mouth and chin, then her other eyelid, ear and down her neck on the other side. Emily is totally aroused by this wonderful shower of kisses, she purrs softly as Sansa takes her to new heights and her only wishes are to enjoy her Sansa and in return give her the pleasure she deserves.

Emily's hand slowly and softly slips her hand under Sansa's skirts and up her leg, now it is her turn to purr. As her hand reaches her mound, covered only by a flimsy triangle of silk, Sansa shuffles her bottom to provide better access to her Emily, who gently runs a finger, through the silk, along her cameltoe, drawing a purr of pleasure which is heavenly music to her lover's freshly kissed ears. As Sansa undoes and removes Emily's choli and bra, she gasps in delight to see her nipples display a high state of arousal. She kisses downwards from her neck to her breasts, suckling on one delicious nipple while teasing the other with her fingers. Emily's emits a long soft "ahh" which of course encourages Sansa to continue. Emily slips her hand underneath that tempting silk triangle and very gently and slowly circles her finger on her hooded button.

Their purposeful, slow paced & careful lovemaking takes them back to the days following their declaration of love for each other. So much has happened since then and they regret having got so caught up in the development of their careers in prostitution that they lost control of their own schedules. However, now they have recognised the situation and have a plan in place to make each other their top priority when the cruise before them has been completed. This wonderful night together is their promise to each other to help carry them through the cruise.

Both naked, Sansa leads Emily into the shower bringing back happy memories of their showers together in Kolkata. They lose themselves in each other, Emily reciprocating to Sansa in everything. They are worshipping literally every part of each other's body. Sansa takes particular care to ensure that Emily's rear passage receives a gentle but thorough deep clean. Since Erish introduced her to anal sex, she has discovered that it gives her pleasure too, accordingly she returns the compliment to Sansa hoping that she will enjoy it as much as she does. Emily giggles and when Sansa asks the reason, she tells her that she no longer believes that is an accident when Sansa gives her intimate pleasure! They laugh together as they dry each other with bath sheets.

Sitting together naked on a couch in the lounge, Sansa produces two gift-wrapped boxes that look about the dimensions of a Mont Blanc pen and offers one to Emily with a smile. Emily opens her present while Sansa tells her that she bought a matching pair, so they will think of each other whenever they use them. Emily takes out the contents which looks like a gold pen-shaped pendant of about 4 inches hung on a 26 inch gold necklace. She says it is lovely but on examination she can't see how it could work as a pen and asks Sansa what it is. Sansa beams a smile to her and tells her it is for her pleasure, a Crave Vesper discreet, silent vibrator with 3 speed settings and can be set to pulsing or continuous. It is rechargable using a USB adaptor cable that she has for her. She goes on to say that the 24 carat gold plating on stainless steel used in its construction makes it body-safe and tarnish free.

Emily locates a button and the tip starts to vibrate silently, she touches the tip to her clitoris and exclaims: "Oh my, how fabulous!" Sansa giggles and opens her own box, extracting her own gold vibrator necklace and they operate each other's vibe and experiment with the settings. It is much more powerful than the size suggests but on the gentler second setting, accompanied with a little anal teasing, they take their time bringing each other to a lovely clitoral orgasm. As they embrace Emily thanks her for the delightful present, she absolutely knows that whenever she uses it that she will be thinking of her beloved Sansa.

Emily pops the vibe necklace around her neck and the pendant hangs in her cleavage, she smiles and goes to the table to pour them some champagne. As she walks the vibe swings gently tapping against each breast in turn. She exclaims that it even arouses her when walking... it is wonderful. She pours the champagne and offers Sansa one of the fluted glasses. Simultaneously thinking the same thing, they take a sip from the glass and putting down the glasses they french kiss to mix their drinks before swallowing and giggling like naughty girls, which some would say they are, having a lot of fun.

They can't keep their hands off each other, exploring gently between the legs as they kiss, Emily moves from the couch to kneel on the floor, Sansa instinctively knows what she is seeking and Sansa wants it too. She sits with her legs apart so that her genitals are at the edge of the chair and most importantly, placed to be most comfortably and easily accessed by her beloved life-partner. Emily delights in being the more submissive partner and using her tongue she lingers frequently as she navigates south from Sansa's beautiful soft hairless mons. She adores her heady fragrance and feels so privileged to adore her at close quarters. As she reaches her outer lips, she separates them with her tongue and slides it slowly in a repeating down & up pattern then uses her nose similarly.

When Emily looks up to Sansa, she smiles and says that she has been waiting for a good opportunity for this and produces two very elegant boxes from under the couch. She opens one box and shows her the contents, 3 more boxes! Opening the largest box, she produces a Yoni Egg approximately 5 x 3.5 cm, made of pure jade. She explains that it is designed for beginners. The egg helps keep pelvic floor muscles well toned when they have been kept in the vagina for a while. Sansa says she has heard of them but never seen one or understood how it is used. Apparently the muscles exercise themselves by trying to support the additional weight and in doing so, increases circulation in the lower abdomen. Emily points out the hole at the smaller end and says there is a cord to use either as a necklace for the semi-precious gem or as a means to retrieve it after use. Sansa looks delighted and Emily passes her the egg for examination.

Emily shows her the medium size egg, approximately 4 x 3 cm, for women who do not have incontinence problems and can easily reach orgasm. Finally there is a small size, about 3 x 2.5 cm meant for advanced users, when they have become used to the medium format. Sansa inspects the other two eggs, the storage pouches and the box and wriggles down to give Emily a huge kiss of thanks: "I love them and I love you for such a wonderful present". They thread the cord through the hole and see how beautiful and unique they will look as a necklace. Using some lubricating jelly they both insert their egg and feel it move about inside them. They walk around the lounge enjoying the sensation while their vibe necklaces swing back and forth in their cleavages. Reading the information leaflets they learn that: "A strong pelvic floor provides more enjoyable intercourse and intensified orgasms... By strengthening pelvic floor muscles you prevent and alleviate a number of annoying symptoms such as unwanted urine loss, menstrual problems and low libido".

On the bed they are both tingling with pleasure before they even touch each other. Sansa asks Emily to lie on her back and laughing she replies: "Yes ma'am! No sooner than Sansa has straddled her than Emily has her vibe ready and waiting, neither is surprised to find the other already aroused with puffy lips and ample moisture. Their tongues sample each other's taste and fragrance and it arouses them even more. Emily touches her vibe to Sansa's button just as Sansa teases Emily's rear entrance, she jumps a little in delicious surprise and her tongue penetrates Emily's bottom. Emily is surprised by the unexpected intrusion but loves the sensation and returns the favour, it is so nice to find another way to please her lover. It is then that Sansa completes the circuit and touches her vibe to Emily's button thereby causing her tongue to penetrate Sansa. The circuit remains electrifying until both have had their first orgasm, but they aren't satisfied until they have their second. Their mouths are somewhat in need of a clean so Sansa moves so they are face to face so they can lick each other and share. They cuddle and just love loving and being loved, eventually they drift off to sleep.

When they wake, with their jade eggs still inside them, they enjoy each other again with their vibes enhancing their enjoyment again. They have both discovered the mutual pleasures of gentle anal play and to round off their last night together, Emily goes to the fridge and brings the bowl of strawberries and squirty cream that she organised the previous evening. Sansa's eyes open wide with delight and they remove their jade eggs, their taste and fragrance is as delightful as expected. The squirty cream is used, in and around their sex, and several strawberries are gently inserted into each other, after all, they don't want bruised strawberries. Another squirt of cream completes the preparation. Needless to say, they both enjoy their early breakfast and complete their night together with a deliciously intimate shower.

They do each other's hair and makeup then dress each other, reinforcing their complete and utter love and dedication to each other. Their service to men during the next 12 weeks is business and they will remain lesbians. Fortified with mutual love and delicious memories of their night together, they make their way to breakfast wearing their vibe necklaces.

They join Amy and Sushila for breakfast and it turns out that they followed their example and went to bed early. With a big smile having seen a possible after-sex glow on their faces, Sansa jokingly asks if they enjoyed each other causing them both to blush. Emily pretends to look horrified and facepalms. All pretence dissipates as they all laugh together when Sushila turns to Amy and says that it seems they have joined yet another secret club!

Amy admires their new necklaces and with a wink to each other, Sansa & Emily take them off so she and Sushila can examine them closer. When Amy finds and presses the button, her other hand which is holding the other end feels the tip start to vibrate. A few more presses confirm her suspicion: "Oh my, this is the loveliest and smallest vibe ever and I simply thought it a pretty and unusual pendant". Sushila completes her tour of the button presses and agrees with Amy, adding that she would have loved to have been a fly on the wall of their bedroom. Emily asks if she plans to join another secret club provoking more hilarity. The necklaces are reluctantly returned to their owners but only on receiving details of where they may be purchased.

They go to the ladies lounge in the brothel for coffee and to see how the ladies have settled in. They are barely inside when they are greeted by the ladies who take them aside into smaller groups to enthuse about Bangkok Girl and particularly about the luxurious nature of their brothel home for the next 12 weeks. It seems that they cannot believe their luck and how much they love their brothel uniforms, they make them feel so much sexier than wearing nothing but a choker and stiletto shoes. Emily, Sansa and Amy were each able to confirm that trafficked girls were forced to wear them but that the three ladies came to love them. The ladies, keen to get to work, ask when the gentlemen will start to arrive and are told any time from noon until about 4 o'clock. The ladies are told that the gentlemen will want to start their fun with them and possibly more urgently! Everyone being in good spirits, Sansa, Emilly & Sushila leave them all in the good care of Amy & Achara.

Enjoying a cool drink in the guests' lounge, Sansa & Emily are seated with a good view of the shore end of the gangway. They will be able to see their guests arrive but, due to possibly very large distances to travel for many, they are likely to arrive via Kolkata airport.

While alone, Emily confides to Sansa that the wonderfully enthusiastic group that greeted them this morning has set her thinking. Sansa smiles anticipating another seed being watered by Emily's imagination, and she listens carefully. Emily says that if what they observed in the brothel is carried through into practice then she wonders why their branches sent them for refresher training. Sansa nods not interrupting her train of thought.

Emily continues by recalling the 6 ladies from the maiden cruise and wonders whether the issue is with the ladies at all, i.e. are the 'prostitutes' simply being identified as the scapegoat when the source of the problem is something more profound and within the power of the rich and influential executive committee to remedy, but are unable or unwilling to undertake. Sansa is astounded and asks if she means that it is the system that is the problem. Emily nods slowly, so far it is the only explanation she can think of that explains the outcomes that they have encountered. Certainly the 6 ladies from the Ranchi branch all identified the same problem, good pay for one night and then no income at all for a month until the next meeting, as the rules prohibit sex with non-members.

Sansa asks if Emily has identified any possible solutions in her thoughts. Emily replies with a wry smile that she hasn't, because she needs to know what it is she is trying to fix before attempting to fix it! What she does feel is a responsibility towards their sisters, particularly since she probably has more resources to bring to bear on finding a solution than any of their sisters in the branches. Sansa tells her how much she loves her and that the duty of care she displays makes her love her even more. She adds that at this rate her family will feature a cast of thousands! They both laugh but the loving bond between them becomes even closer and stronger.

Almost exactly at noon, the first car arrives and others arrive in a steady stream every minute or too. It doesn't take long before a group of men gather around their table asking to make advance bookings for the next cruise. Holding Emily's hand in hers so all can see, Sansa tells them that they are life-partners and found the maiden cruise very difficult because they were unable to spend any time together. She adds that on reflection they have decided to make each other their top priority. Sansa pauses and sees the disappointment on their faces. She and Emily hope that they will all understand that they have decided, with immediate effect, not to accept any further bookings for their 'company' at sea, or ashore. Emily adds softly that it was not an easy decision to give up so much income, but assures them that they will fulfil all prior bookings accepted for the current cruise, i.e. they will be retiring from prostitution at the end of the cruise

The gentlemen thank them for the full and frank explanation and that they understand how the 12 week separation must have felt terrible. They also say that they will pass the word to their branches and to other guests as they arrive. The ladies join their guests near the bar to welcome them on board and find that true to their word Emily & Sansa don't have to explain things in detail, but instead receive a great deal of understanding from their guests who congratulate them on finding their life-partner.

Emily's date for the first week of the cruise, Jaival, the Chairman of the Patna branch in the state of Bihar, joins her and the first of her final 12 week-long GFE dates begins. During their date he tells her that the monthly club meetings don't seem to be working very well. He refers to the 6 ladies on the maiden cruise which had prompted him to scrutinise arrangements at the Patna branch. Emily listens very carefully to ensure she catches every nuance of what he is telling her. By the middle of their week together he comes to the conclusion that the current system, although eminently suitable for club members is totally unsuitable for the ladies and it is no wonder that discontent is made evident through their performance. Basically their ladies, between meetings, are living in boredom and poverty.

Emily tells him that every morning she and her ladies visit the brothel and spend time listening to what the ladies have to say. She says that as he probably knows, all 40 were sent to Bangkok Girl for refresher training due to unsatifactory performance. She describes the opening address to the ladies and their apparent miraculous conversion by the morning discussion, where the ladies enthused about Bangkok Girl, the brothel and the obvious friendly, helpful care they were receiving. They agree that more information is required and to work together to find the cause which may point them at a solution.

During the next 5 days, Emily, Sansa & Sushila make their daily late morning visit to the ladies' lounge in the brothel while Jaival carefully and confidentially sees if the other club officers on the cruise have visited the brothel ladies and experienced their company and performance. On their GFE date Emily ensures Jaival's complete pleasure and they exchange notes regarding 'the system'. He tells her that every club officer he has spoken to has enjoyed the company of the ladies he has visited finding them very pleasant, very willing and very skilled. He adds that they obviously enjoy their work. The club officers that haven't yet visited a brothel lady say they will do so, and frequently. Jaival ends his reports saying the ladies sampled, simply do not match the description of 'jaded' or are, in his opinion, in need of remedial training. She tells him that Amy & Achara have only received praise of the ladies and not a hint of criticism. Also that the meetings she and her ladies have with the 'trainee' ladies continue to be filled with enthusiasm and are very pleasurable.

On the fifth day Jaival asks if it would be possible for him to accompany her to the next meeting with the brothel ladies. Emily is delighted to hear his request, a clear indication of his good intentions in the matter and tells him it may be possible if they use the gentlemen's waiting room in the brothel, which may be rather cramped with the numbers involved, alternatively perhaps they could use the guests' dining room or lounge. She adds that the ladies' lounge in the brothel is for ladies only, their sanctuary. He understands and suggests the guests' lounge while the guests are having lunch in the dining room. They agree on lunch being served to the ladies during their meeting in the guests' lounge. Emily thanks him and agrees to make the arrangements.

EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers
12