Love & Prostitution Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sansa, Sushila, Amy & Achara all agree that it is a wonderful idea and that the ladies will have a chance to wear the lovely dresses available to them in the brothel. Amy says she will arrange for the brothel lunch to be delivered to the guests' lounge and that the ladies will be briefed honestly about the purposes of the meeting. They also agree that any other branch officers of the club be invited to attend.

Emily tells Jaival of the outcome of the meeting with her ladies and she is surprised when he is speechless for a moment. He apologises for faltering but what she has told him is almost exactly what the branch officers on board have asked him to request. They chuckle together and agree that it must be a good plan assuring her that the officers concerned are decent and honourable men that wish to work toward finding the truth and thereby an effective solution. Emily ensures that Jaival receives the best possible Girl-Friend Experience that night and they eventually fall asleep in a close embrace just as the sun begins to rise above the horizon.

Rising at about 9 a.m. they shower together then go to breakfast. The ladies join them and knowing his involvement, tell them both that all the arrangements are in place. The guests' lounge will be closed to all but the ladies present, the trainee ladies and the branch officers on board. A temporary bar is being provided in the guests' dining room. The meeting to commence at 10:30 a.m.

At 10:15 delegates start arriving. Each table seats 6 and 4 of those seats are occupied by trainee ladies with the remaining seats being occupied by either Emily's ladies and/or by a branch officer of the club. Emily & Jaival sit at the same table. At 10:30 all the entrances to the guests' lounge are locked and on the outside is posted a PSO to ensure the meeting is not interrupted.

Emily stands to welcome everyone to the unprecedented event of 'registered ladies' meeting with club members fully clothed. There is loud applause from everyone and when it dissipates she continues by thanking everyone for their honest input which has been listened to, and is demonstrated by this important event. She exhorts everyone to take up the opportunity in a friendly, constructive dialogue toward an even better future. Emily then asks Jaival to chair the meeting.

He starts by praising Emily, Sansa, Amy, Sushila and Achara for the wonderful, loving, caring, not to mention very sexy, environment that they have created on board Bangkok Girl. He goes on to reflect that it isn't long since Emily, Sansa & Amy were trafficked and forced into prostitution on board this very vessel. The contrasting environments speak volumes for an informed, enlightened, caring and valued approach in the new ownership and not the former. He says that he plans to 'refurbish' Patna branch to provide a similar environment and hopes that the delegates present will help him to identify the issues so that Patna branch, and any other branch that shares the aspiration, can focus on a solution that removes the contrasts similar to those between the former and the refurbished Bangkok Girl. He asks that anyone wishing to contribute please stand.

Almost everyone stands and Jaival works his way through those wishing to speak being careful to intersperse ladies with gentlemen. He and Emily are surprised to hear the branch officers describe the current system of monthly meetings for the pleasure of the wealthy provided by ladies that one can only be described as contract sex slaves. The ladies applaud loudly at every such statement. They are just as surprised at the restraint shown by the ladies in how they describe the problem dispassionately, i.e. they are employed as prostitutes but are then effectively prevented by contract, when not required by the club, from earning a decent living wage in what is a notoriously short career.

Without exception the brothel ladies praise their Bangkok Girl experience as being as close to perfection as possible. Many complain about being sent for remedial training without being given a real reason and being required to work for 12 weeks without pay, a situation they accept only due to their Bangkok Girl experience. Everyone thanks Emily and Jaival for facilitating the meeting.

As the meeting pauses for lunch, Emily & Jaival agree that the problem is unfair pay and conditions. Emily cannot disagree with him that the overriding opinion expressed was that the Bangkok Girl experience was seen as the perfect example of a model that branches should follow. He asks if she would be prepared to take responsibility to develop and manage the model in branches that wish to adopt it. Emily is staggered and says she might be if the branches concerned give up their current system completely and appoint her as the sole arbiter regarding their pay and working conditions. Jaival suggests they take that very proposal to their groups in the hope of being able to bring back an agreed way forward to the meeting. Emily agrees with a smile.

They come back together with full agreement apart from one point. The branch officers group ask that Emily takes over full responsibility for the branch ladies on the proposal that since she owns the property and estates used by every branch, she can house them on the estate in the luxury accommodation of the mansion where the ladies can be visited by club members and paid a fee decided by Emily. The cost of their accommodation and daily needs to be charged to the branch concerned. Emily agrees in principle but suggests that more time be given to the details, such as freedom of movement between branches, before a final decision can be taken.

The meeting resumes and Jaival suggests that since everyone wishing to speak has done so they have a joint proposal between the branch officers and Emily's ladies to put to everyone present so that they may vote for or against the proposal. He asks for a show of hands from those wishing to have a vote and everyone raises their hands. As Jaival reads the joint proposal out loudly there are gasps of delight from the brothel ladies. The vote is taken and there is unanimous agreement.

Emily rises and congratulates Jaival and everyone on reaching unanimity. She asks them to be patient because, so far no branch has yet had a chance to debate, let alone approve the proposal. She says that she plans to have the same debate during the next 11 weeks of the cruise so that the largest possible number have participated in the debate. She finishes by saying there is a long way to go before it is adopted however, in the confines of Bangkok Girl everyone can celebrate the identification of the real problem and also the identification of the Bangkok Girl experience as their desired model. With that she asks the waiters to serve a bottle of Champagne to each table. The applause is deafening and long lasting.

Emily telephones Chandranath, her main contact with the club and the Chairman of the Raipur branch in the state of Chhattisgarh, to bring him up-to-date with all the news as she won't be seeing him until the 3rd week of the cruise when she will be his girlfriend for the week. Unfortunately, there is no answer so she decides to try again later.

In the meantime she and Jaival enjoy each other's company on the upper decks, they socialise with other guests and Emily doesn't mind if he is showing her off as his girlfriend because that is what he has paid her for. However, she has become fond of him during the week as they worked together for the benefit of both the club and of the ladies working under contract to it. They both love having been instruments of the happiness that is now prevalent throughout Bangkok Girl and frequently remind each other about it. He asks if she would like him to await the arrival of her next boyfriend when they dock so he can bring him up-to-date with what has happened, including her personal announcement, and enlist his ongoing support. She is delighted and thanks him with a kiss then tells him that her next date is Ranjeev, the Chairman of the Gangtok branch in the state of Sikkim. He chuckles and says that he knows, everyone knows, after all she is the clubs hottest lady. She giggles and they go to his cabin to enjoy a long & intimate shower together before it is time to dress for dinner.

Back in the owners' suite, she is in her underwear doing her makeup when the satellite phone rings. She answers and it is Chandranath returning her call. They exchange pleasantries and he jokingly asks her how the revolution is going. She laughs and as they chat she fills in the gaps so he understands the whole story. He tells he that she has surprised him, in a good way, yet again. He completely agrees that the whole system with registered ladies is rotten and caters only to the sexual preferences of wealthy club members. She is delighted and thanks him for his support and then he tells her that he has just decided now that he has the full account, to present her proposals to the executive committee with his wholehearted support. He tells her that he is looking very much to their week together and will update her on his progress but asks her to keep it a secret for now. They end their call with expressions of mutual affection.

12