Love & Prostitution Ch. 41

Story Info
Kolkata asks to join the new project.
5.9k words
4.78
1.6k
00

Part 41 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers

Emily finishes her makeup and then dresses in her new sari-cum-gown, set in muted peacock tones of blues and greens, it is just fabulous. It features a V neckline crossed by a silk pallu draped over the left shoulder and down her back. Emily loves it because of its simplicity while retaining the appearance of a traditional sari. The metallic embellished belt, cinched at the waist accentuates her curves and mirrors the fabric of the top. The folds in the fitted skirt of the gown beautifully reflect the style of a traditional sari without the added layers of material involved. She puts on the 4 inch heels that match her top then standing to admire herself in the full length mirror decides not to carry the matching handbag.

Her stewardess answers a knock at the door just as Emily enters the lounge. Jaival compliments her like a gentleman, adding that she would look beautiful in anything she chose to wear. Emily suggests the alternative of a knotted shirt and a pair of very short shorts and laughs. Jaival says he would need a platoon of armed guards to keep her from the clamour of the crowds. They laugh and he offers his arm and escorts her to the guests' lounge where they are greeted by applause. Emily whispers in his ear that the bush telegraph is working overtime and he, having had several phone calls, agrees. They are joined by Sansa, Amy, Sushila and their dates, introductions are made, cocktails and the subsequent conversation enjoyed by all. Emily & Sansa exchange smiles and touch their vibe necklaces frequently, each yearning to be with the other. The first week is nearly over making their retirement from advance bookings on board feel closer and the thought fortifies them.

When the gong is sounded for dinner, they hold back by custom, as those seated at the Captain's table enter last. Again there is applause as they enter and Jaival whispers to Emily that the applause is for her. They are each welcomed by the Captain and then they take their seats as indicated by the name cards. The Captain has Emily to his right and Sansa to his left. Jaival is seated next to Emily. The company and conversation are delightful and the meal delicious. After dinner, sexually sated, they join the others at the bar for nightcaps.

In Jaival's cabin they discuss the events of the week and marvel at how easily their proposals were approved by one and all. He reels off a list of branch chairmen with whom he had maintained communication to keep them all up-to-date. Emily says that his list of names seemed to number 20 or even more and he replies that they have the support of 34 of the 36 branch chairmen. She asks if he includes Chandranath, the Chairman of the Raipur branch and he answers that it doesn't. Emily says that there are therefore 35 of the 36 branch chairmen that support their proposal. Jaival laughs and says she might turn out to be the most successful Madame ever. She laughs and says she is glad she didn't invest in the Maharajahs' Express project. He says that she might need to think about purchasing a plane to get around. She is stunned at the idea and says that he might be right about that!

They enjoy their last night together and Jaival confesses his pleasure at being one of the only 12 to have been privileged to experience having her for their girlfriend. He tells her that he has grown fond of her and hopes that when she has retired from 'active service' that he would love it if they could remain good friends. She says that she would love it too and he tells her that he can always rely on his support. They fall asleep for their last time together on Bangkok Girl and both enjoy a very good night.

While they take breakfast with Sansa, Sushila, Amy & Achara, he asks permission to tell them the good news. With a beaming smile she grants him the permission sought. He tells them that 35 of the 36 branch chairmen have pledged their support for Emily's proposal. It is still early days as each chairman has to convince his executive committee to support the proposal and then the committee have to persuade the club membership. The signs are promising and all need to be patient. Sansa asks if the ladies may be told the good news and both he and Emily say that they may. Jaival excuses himself to supervise his packing and asks if they may meet in the lounge at noon. She agrees and he takes his leave.

After he has gone the ladies make their way to the ladies' lounge in the brothel. Amy makes the announcement and gives Emily the credit adding that Jaival assisted her. The lounge becomes a cacophony of screams and whoops of joy. Amy repeats the warning that this is just a small step in what may turn out to be a protracted process and there is no guarantee of success. Nevertheless, it is obviously news of great importance to the ladies who actually queue to hug and kiss Emily who cries tears of joy as they do. Sansa is so proud of her life-partner that her heart feels that it may burst through her chest. They spend an hour in the brothel with their sisters before Emily has to return to the lounge to bid farewell to Jaival and greet his replacement Ranjeev.

Emily tells the ladies around her that she feels so much at home with them, her sisters, and how she would love to be able to spend more time with them. They ask if she would like to work alongside them and she confides that she would like that very much. She explains that she, and her life-partner Sansa are fully booked for cruise, but they have announced that they will not be taking any further bookings in the future so they can spend quality time together which currently they cannot. Sansa reminds her that they are required to greet the arriving guests but Emily can't escape until she has received another affectionate hug and kiss from each lady, in which she is very happy to engage.

As they leave the brothel, Amy & Achara beams a smile to her and Amy winks. In the lift Sansa remarks on her popularity and Emily assures her not to worry because she is the love of her life, they embrace for a tender loving kiss and emerge from the lift with big smiles. Arm in arm they enter the lounge and go to their vantage point table to watch the goings and comings on the gangway. When Jaival waves to her in the company of another gentleman, Emily & Sansa go to join Jaival, wishing him a safe journey home.

True to her word, every leg of the remaining 11 weeks receives the same level of consultation. However, given the speed at which news spreads between branch officers it is no surprise that the guests on each successive leg are progressively more informed and considered, thereby ready to make a positive contribution to the debate. True to his word, Jaival persuades the Patna branch executive committee of the benefits of the proposal and they in turn persuade the remaining club members. Patna becomes the first branch, followed quite quickly by Ranjeev's Gangtok branch in the state of Sikkim then by Chandranath's Raipur branch to adopt the proposal. A ripple effect is created setting the example for other branches to follow. By the end of the second sex cruise every branch of the 36 has adopted the proposal and Emily has a brand new and very large project to create, and subsequently manage, a network of 36 brothels, 37 including Bangkok Girl.

As the cruise enters the final leg to their home port of Kolkata, Emily meets with the 40 ladies in the brothel and afterwards with her best friends.

Emily, Sansa & Sushila have continued their meetings in the brothel with Amy, Achara and the 40 ladies. As a result they are all as up-to-date with events as Emily. In the brothel meeting, Emily offers them all the opportunity to create, in the mansion of their own branches, a brothel embracing the Bangkok Girl experience. They would be the leading lights of that new brothel and Emily's team will provide advice and support. They will live in the mansion and the branch will pay for their accommodation and living expenses. The branch will pay them the same as the ladies working in the brothel on board Bangkok Girl, because the proposal mandates that Emily sets their pay, a cost that the branch will meet. She also offers them the opportunity to keep their current employment on board Bangkok Girl but with proper remuneration. She asks them to consider which opportunity they each wish to take and she will take any questions after their consideration, at the meeting tomorrow. In the meantime she is certain that Amy & Achara will be happy to assist their decision making.

Sansa & Sushila have agreed that the project is likely to proceed and desire to provide close support for Emily, being heavily involved for the foreseeable future with the new project and she asks Amy & Achara if they have a preference. Both are her confidential executive assistants and her management team for the Bangkok Girl brothel and either choice means letting her down, which both say they do not wish to do. Emily appreciates their consideration and says that she will support their decision whatever it is and promises not to feel let down. She adds that she trusts their judgement and that being Emily and Sansa's deputies on board Bangkok Girl means extra responsibility, pay and hopefully job satisfaction. They agree to think about it carefully, and advise the 40 ladies as they see fit, overnight and let her know her decision the next day.

The following morning Emily, Sansa & Sushila meet first with Amy & Achara. In spite of a busy night in the brothel, Amy & Achara have formed the opinion that Emily's offer of being Emily and Sansa's deputies on board Bangkok Girl is too good an opportunity to be missed. They say that many of the 40 ladies have sought their advice and they suspect they might wish to stay with Bangkok Girl. Emily says that she is not surprised and highly delighted to know that Bangkok Girl will be in their safe hands and that they will start with an excellently staffed going concern. Jokingly she adds that she and Sansa remain the owners, so the owners' suite is not included in the offer! They all laugh together and make their way to the brothel to meet with the 40 ladies.

In the ladies' lounge the 45 career prostitutes get together. Sansa opens the meeting with the announcement that she and Emily are delighted that Amy & Achara have accepted their offer to be Emily and Sansa's deputies on board Bangkok Girl. This means that in addition to their responsibilities regarding the brothel and its ladies, they are responsible for everything and have their full authority to manage as required. The 40 ladies are delighted to hear the news and when the meeting is opened for questions, they are mostly about the opportunity of being leading lights of the new brothel in their own branch. Emily explains simply that they will become the Amy or Achara for the new brothel, using their Bangkok Girl experience to build a workplace to be happy in. The next question is about being allowed to continue 'working'. Emily says that question, as management, would be up to them.

When there are no further questions, Sansa asks the 40 ladies to raise their hand if they are ready to make their decision and all 40 hands are raised. Sansa asks the ladies who wish to remain as they are to stand near the lounge entrance and those who wish to help develop their branch brothel to stand at the opposite corner near the door to the entertainment suites. All 40 move to indicate their wish to support Bangkok Girl. Emily thanks them for their decision to stay, meaning that Bangkok Girl will remain a going concern that she is happy to have Amy & Achara look after from the moment they dock in Kolkata. She adds that ladies, no matter which brothel they work in, at sea or ashore will, from the time their brothel becomes a going concern, be paid US $1,000 per complete 24 hour period employed, i.e. a maximum of $365,000 per annum. She repeats for absolute clarity, this brothel is a going concern so your salary starts at the end of this cruise at midday on Friday. The applause and cheers are deafening and when it subsides, she chuckles then says that she only needs another 36 of the 37 brothels to become going concerns!

The cheers continue as Emily, Sansa & Sushila work they way through what seems like a throng where everyone wants a hug and a kiss from Emily, Sansa and Sushila. They make their way to the owners' cabin so they can talk privately. Emily asks Sushila about her availability and she says that she is free of any commitments that might hinder her staying with them, which is what she wants to do. Emily & Sansa breathe a sigh of relief because she is so important both to them and to the forthcoming project. She says that her home is with them. They all embrace. Emily says that it is likely they will undertake a lot of travel and wonders what Sansa & Sushila think might be their best mode of travel, excluding by elephant. They laugh and agree that Sushila's friend with the Learjet 75 they have used, might be a good source of information. Sushila says that she will contact him that very day.

There is just 24 hours before they are due to dock in Kolkata, so they decide to stay at the Best Erotic Marigold Hotel of Kolkata to talk with the officers of the club and inspect the accommodation available for suitability. They agree that each lady needs to have her own luxury suite in the mansion and to operate her own diary, accounts and taxes. Sansa suggests that each client club member makes his payment, of $1,000 for the engagement, direct to the lady concerned. Such an arrangement makes both the club and the ladies free of involvement in the operation, apart from providing the premises for the purpose of prostitution.

Emily & Sansa agree and Sushila suggests that the mansion suites be leased to each lady on an annually renewable lease, an idea that is quickly agreed. It appears that they have a project worth consideration. Sushila volunteers to make contact with the Kolkata branch. She excuses herself to make the phone calls and after a few minutes returns to confirm that the penthouse and staff will be ready for their arrival. She also says that her friend, Mahendra, is currently in Kolkata and will be happy to meet them at the hotel. Finally she tells them that the officers of the Kolkata branch of the club will be happy to receive them for lunch the next day.

They go to lunch in the dining room where Emily and Sansa join their last dates. They are happy that in 24 hours they will reunite as full-time lesbians, joking that they might enjoy shopping together for some more classy jewellery (sex toys). Both ladies being consummate professionals, they apply themselves to the absolute pleasure of their dates.

After breakfast on the final morning of the cruise, Emily & Sansa take Amy & Achara to meet with the Captain and reveal that Amy & Achara have been appointed, with full authority, as deputies for Emily & Sansa. He says that he has enjoyed working with Emily very much and has never had such an amiable nor consultative owner before. Sansa asks that the owners' suite continue to reserved for the sole use of Emily and herself and Emily nods her agreement with a smile adding that it will be their holiday home. Both Emily & Sansa thank him for his excellent service and reveal that he will find a bonus in the envelope that Emily hands him, not revealing that it contains a cheque for US$100,000.

After all the guests have disembarked at Bangkok Girl's home port of Kolkata, Nilesh, Sudesh and Sanwar ensure that their lady's packing is properly completed while their assistant PSO goes to retrieve their 3 cars from the lockup warehouse within the port area. When their luggage has been tranferred to the cars, they make their tearful farewells to those remaining on board Bangkok Girl. Every member of the brothel is there to give them a final hug and kiss and they wave and applaud as the 3 ladies get into the middle car. At their request, the 3 assistant PSOs stay to be permanent security staff on board Bangkok Girl.

The roads, as always, are busy and it takes almost an hour to reach the Best Erotic Marigold Hotel of Kolkata. Sudesh and Nilesh have sympathetically planned the route to avoid the city centre and particularly the area most likely to upset Sansa. They are met cordially and respectfully by the General Manager and Department Heads and the ladies are pleased to note armed security guards at the entrance to the hotel and at the entrance to the penthouse lift. The GM accompanies the ladies to the penthouse while the PSOs supervise the transfer of their luggage and then ensure the 3 cars are safely parked in the secure area, also protected by armed guards.

The 3 PSOs join the 3 ladies and enjoy a light lunch from the buffet. They also enjoy delicious skinny decaff lattes using the recently installed espresso machine and grinder. They chat about the new project to bring the PSOs up-to-date and answer their questions. They are very impressed with the detailed planning, particularly since Emily & Sansa were engaged with their dates until only a few hours ago, on that note the ladies decide to ask the Kolkata branch officers if they may receive a full health check while they visit their branch. Sushila receives a phone call from Mahendra and excuses herself to meet him in Reception. Nilesh asks Emily if the ladies wish for privacy and she asks that the PSOs excuse themselves after the introductions..

Sushila leads Mahendra into the lounge and everyone stands to welcome her friend and be introduced. Sushila makes the introductions and he shakes hands with everyone, including the ladies to whom he also bows... they like him already! Sushila explains the decision that they must make regarding their need to be able to move all around India with ease, and repeatedly, during the near to middle future until the new 'business units' are both a going concern and suitably managed. Mahendra knows the nature of Emily's business concerns and doesn't wish to offend by venturing onto the subject of prostitution. He asks about their current situation regarding transportation and Sansa describes their little motorcade of 3 Mercedes V class cars. He nods and asks if they are open to discuss travelling by plane, to which Sushila smiles and reminds him that they have previously enjoyed travelling in his Learjet 75.

With a smile he explains that even the relatively short 24 hour road trip between Delhi and Kolkata can quickly become tedious and everyone agrees having made the trip several times. If they enjoyed his aircraft then he recommends the latest Bombarbier Learjet 75 Liberty. The list price for the basic specification is US$9.9m. There are 2 higher specifications; the middle specification is called the Club Suite and the highest specification is called the Executive Suite. Because they are ceasing production in 2021 he believes that there is a deal to be had; a discounted price or an enhanced specification at no added cost. Emily reflects that it is about the same asking price as their Punjabi Bagh bungalow in Delhi.

Mahendra says that there are 8 passenger seats, a seat for the cabin attendant in the separated galley section and seats for pilot and co-pilot. It has a maximum NBAA range of 2,080 nautical miles (approximately 2,400 road miles) but less technically it has sufficient range to reach any destination in India, from Delhi, in a single flight. Emily says that she has a 5 star Best Erotic Marigold Hotel at every intended destination so they can use the hotel stretch limousine at no extra cost and, of course, she has priority in its use. She apologises for her interjection and asks him to continue. He explains that the direct operating costs (DOC) are $4.61 per nautical mile or $9,600 for a full range flight of 2,080 nautical miles. He gives a brochure to each lady and asks if they have any questions.

Emily asks how long he has owned his Learjet 75 and does he recommend her to buy. He says that he keeps his planes for 5 to 10 years and then buys a new one. So far there have all been Learjets and he is planning to buy a new one before production ceases. He adds that his recommendation is to buy one with the Executive Suite, which he is about to do, and if they decide to proceed with the purchase, he would be delighted to guide them through every step to ensure that they get the best possible value for money.

EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers
12