Love & Prostitution Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mahendra adds that he is now a qualified pilot and loves piloting his Learjet and asks if they would consider learning to fly. The question takes the ladies completely by surprise and they reply that the thought hadn't even occurred to them. He smiles and their conversation becomes less focussed and more general. As he takes his leave, he asks if he may contact Emily in the next day or two to see if they have any further questions. She is happy to exchange mobile phone numbers with him and they part as new-found friends.

The ladies relax for the rest of the day, discussing the wonderful idea of Emily buying the Learjet for their long journeys. Emily dismisses the idea of her taking flying lessons and they discuss the upcoming meetings at the Kolkata branch. They feel that they have added important detail to the project and start to discuss articulating it. Sansa and Sushila ask Emily as the owner of the estate and properties to take the lead. They agree that since the branch has adopted the proposal then the principle has probably been fully accepted but that the full impact of the proposal may not yet be fully understood. Being from Kolkata, Sansa suggests that she invite the Chairman, Secretary and Treasurer to cocktails and dinner that evening so they can establish exactly what their understanding is of the project ahead. Emily and Sushila agree completely and with her phone on speaker, so they can all hear what is said, she makes the call.

Sansa announces that she, Emily and Sushila have arrived safely in Kolkata and are staying in the owner's penthouse of the Best Erotic Marigold Hotel. The chairman says that he is delighted to receive her call and confirmation that they will visit the branch mansion to take lunch before the meeting commences. He was wondering whether to call to enquire if the ladies would like to dine with himself, the Secretary and the Treasurer this very evening. The ladies suppress their urge to laugh and nod their agreement to Sansa who expresses their thanks to the three gentlemen and are delighted to accept their kind invitation. He asks if a 7 p.m. arrival for cocktails will be suitable and she affirms that it is most suitable. They both express their thanks and look forward to seeing them at 7, and the call ends.

They are amazed at the ease and cordiality of the call which they hope is a good sign. Afternoon tea & cake is served and they relax again. As they take tea, Emily asks if they think she should buy the plane, they absolutely do but agree to sleep on it first, but Emily & Sansa reflect that in the scheme of things it is not such a large sum of money to improve the speed and comfort of their long journeys, not to mention the time taken and the resulting exhaustion of road travel.

After tea the ladies retire to their suites to prepare themselves for dinner. Since Emily and Sansa share the owner's suite it is no surprise that their first priority is to celebrate becoming a real lesbian couple again after a 12 week separation. They enjoy a very hot intimate shower in refreshingly lukewarm water. Followed by each giving the other an intimate massage.

They agree that they should both dress outwardly as traditional indian ladies, but opt for sexy bra & g-string sets beneath, they both choose a beautifully embroidered silk sari outfit, Sansa chooses the emerald green and Emily the royal blue. Their matching gold vibrator pendant and necklace are the final touch and a look in the long mirror confirms they are ready. The time is 6:15 so they make their way to the lounge where Sushila, in a gorgeous mauve embroidered silk sari, and their PSOs are ready to escort them to the imposing and impressive Kolkata club mansion.

The two cars arrive at the mansion just on 7 p.m. The senior 3 officers of the club come to greet the ladies and assist them from their car. They process elegantly, hand on hand up the steps and into the mansion. The inside is just as beautiful as the one they lived in as Mistresses for a while in Delhi. They are led into a beautifully furnished lounge where they sit in 6 armchairs arranged in a circle. Cocktails are served and the chairman tells them of their delight at being honoured as the first branch to visit after all branches have formally accepted 'the proposal'. He says, as an aside, they realise they are the nearest branch to their point of disembarkatiom from Bangkok Girl. They laugh softly sharing his humour.

The Secretary says that they have all studied the proposal carefully and think it is a much needed breath of fresh air. All the branches had previously treasured the traditional and until Emily, no one had sufficient confidence or influence to be able to open such an important debate. The traditions had remained unchanged for decades, in fact from independence in 1947. He ends by asking if the Bangkok Girl experience was the trigger for the proposal. Emily answers that it was. During the maiden cruise there were difficulties with some of the ladies but since they were all from the same branch we had no idea of how broadly the issues reached. What astounded us on the maiden cruise was the immediate and wonderful improvement in the attitude and the performance of the ladies concerned on being introduced to the friendly help and caring attitude of the ladies in charge of the brothel.

After the Secretary has thanked her, the Treasurer says the incisive proposal made them realise that they have been treating their ladies as servants to be used at the whim of their owners. They can now see how vulnerable to prosecution they have been and how they were wasting such a valuable resource that should be treasured. He asked how the second cruise crystallised her thinking. Emily thanks him for his contribution and answers that the 40 ladies, a.k.a. jaded ladies had been sent to Bangkok Girl for remedial training. They only had to arrive and start work when 2 facts became obvious. The first fact was that there was no need to refresh these ladies, they were skilled in the work, joyous in the interaction and totally focussed on the pleasure of their 'client'. The second fact was that these 40 ladies were from many different branches. The conclusion was that the problem was not with the ladies and was widely spread among the branches.

The Treasurer thanks her for her answer which seems to bring a greater clarity to the proposal. Emily modestly replies that the identification of the issue being a widespread branch issue was due to the input of many, initially the 40 ladies but subsequently and increasingly by branch officers on board Bangkok Girl.

The dinner gong is sounded and the Chairman offers Emily his hand, on which she gently places her own. He leads her and the others into a beautiful formal dining room. The large dining table is set for six with a man in the familiar red livery standing behind each chair. Each chair is pulled out with a smile and when the lady is seated, is slid into position. The table setting is fabulous, precious metals and sparkling crystal is everywhere, even the chandeliers sparkling with the colours of the rainbow add to the magic.

The meal is delicious and the temptation so high that it is hard to avoid eating too much, however the 3 ladies present are followers of the 'a minute's pleasure on the lips can mean a month's diet for the hips' mantra. The dinner conversation continues to be both cordial and respectful while, little by little, individual comments by the gentlemen create the lasting impression that 100% of the Kolkata branch membership is ready and waiting for the necessary change. Emily is surprised when the toast is to 'The Maharani', and even more so when Sansa and Sushila stand and repeat the toast with the branch officers.

After Emily's thankful response to the kind toast, she can't resist asking if the time is approaching when the ladies withdraw to leave the gentlemen to enjoy their cigars and brandy. Everyone joins in the laughter at her little joke, but the ladies wonder if such customs will continue anyway.

After dinner they all withdraw for nightcaps together. The ladies thank the gentlemen for their kind reception and lovely meal and they in turn look forward to welcoming them back at 12:30 p.m. for lunch with the complete executive committee and again at 7:00 pm to dine with the complete membership. The ladies gratefully accept the invitations and says they are looking foreward to seeing them again at half past noon on the morrow. The gentlemen escort them to their cars and wave to them as the cars drive away.

The ladies have a delicious mug of drinking chocolate as they chat about the surprisingly easy and pleasant first contact with their first visit to a branch regarding the adoption of the proposal. Sansa and Sushila make a mock toast to The Maharani with their mugs of chocolate and they laugh. Becoming serious for a moment they agree not to get too optimistic as there may still be unforeseen obstacles to be dealt with: 'It isn't over, 'til it's all over!" With that Sushila rubs her eyes with a broad smile and asks if the lovebirds are tired yet. They all laugh, get up, embrace each other and retire to their suites.

During their intimate shower Emily spends more time than usual on her knees between Sansa's legs. She adores letting the water cascade down from Sansa's mound and onto her face, frequently kissing her button. Sansa says nothing but embraces the change with delight while running her fingers through Emily's hair. Sansa doesn't notice that she is holding Emily's head to keep her mouth against her pussy but Emily revels in the feeling. As they dry each other it happens again and Emily enjoys trying to dry her with her tongue but failing and having to try again. They break into helpless giggles and taking her hand, Sansa leads her to their bed and Emily applies herself assiduously to Sansa's pleasure. Sansa is obviously delighted with her extra attentions but wants to please her too.

At last Sansa manages to get Emily into a 69 so they can both give and receive pleasure. They continue pleasuring each other through several orgasms, thank goodness no one has the adjacent suite or they would be unable to sleep through it all. Eventually, their 12 week fast having truly been broken, they lick each other clean just like a cat does. They both seem reluctant to move their faces from between the other's legs but eventually the need to kiss and cuddle after all their orgasms becomes too great to resist. Sansa spoons Emily holding her tightly against her and thoroughly satisfied and happy they fall asleep.

In the morning they wake refreshed and Emily pops on a robe and goes to make coffee for them both. When she returns with the coffee, she places them on the little table, disrobes and both naked they sit on the couch together and watch Kolkata come to life as they sip their coffee. Emily asks Sansa what she thinks about the plane, she replies that she is all for ending all those long road trips among all the traffic, but she does have one reservation. Emily asks what it is and Sansa asks if they may jointly buy the plane. Emily says that it will belong to them both but Sansa wants to pay half of all the costs involved. Emily agrees with a smile and they kiss on the deal, but in truth any excuse for them to kiss will suffice.

The coffee finished they dress go to the lounge to join Sushila and their 3 PSOs for breakfast. They announce their decision to buy the Learjet 75 Liberty with the top Executive Suite specification. Sushila is delighted and asks if she may call Mahendra and they enthusiastically say yes. Sushila makes the call and updates Mahendra, then exclaims: "wow". She tells Emily & Sansa that, for a joint order for 2 identical top of the range Learjet 75 Liberty planes they have been offered a selling price, including taxes, of US$7 million each. When she puts the phone down she adds that Mahendra will get things started, asks Emily to have the payment ready for transfer and he will locate suitable pilots for them to interview together. He says that he will make contact with them again in 24-48 hours.

After breakfast, while alone, Emily & Sansa tell Sushila how much they value her service, loyalty and friendship and therefore wish to triple her salary in view of the project before them. Sushila tearfully thanks and embraces them both. Emily says that now she is unable to easily make advance bookings for 'dates' it is only right and fair that she should share their success. Emily tells Sushila that she anticipates, in view of the facts they need to put before each branch, that she might well be asked to advise the branch on the law on their position with regard to the avoidance of prosecution. Sushila hopes that doesn't happen because she would have to decline such requests, due to a conflict of interest.

12