Love & Prostitution Ch. 44

Story Info
Patna branch join the project.
4k words
4.88
1.6k
00

Part 44 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers

The next morning Emily & Sansa are joined by Sushila and they discuss the excellent progress already made at the club in Kolkata. Sushila believes that by the end of the day Lalisa, Rochana, Phaelyn and Kannika will be ready to carry on without her, enabling her to start with the next branch.

Emily receives a call from Jaival, the chairman of Patna branch who asks if Sansa and Sushila are with her. On confirmation that they are, he asks that the call is put on speaker so they can hear, which she happily does. After congratulating Emily & Sansa on their engagement he reports that, as at Kolkata, they have reached full agreement throughout their membership to undertake the same project, i.e. with the ladies becoming financially independant. He adds that they have followed the Kolkata example in re-tasking the use of the mansion and there is a already a lift in the spirits of their ladies. The branch requests the assistance of Emily, Sansa & Sushila to ensure the development of the true Bangkok Girl experience. The ladies nod their agreement.

Emily says that she and Sansa will fly to the Jay Prakash Narayan International airport at Patna that very day and Sushila will fly to join them in Patna the following day. He invites Emily and Sansa to dine with the complete membership that evening and invites Emily, Sansa & Sushila to dine with the ladies of the branch on the following evening. The invitations are accepted. He wishes safe journeys to the 3 ladies and looks forward to seeing them soon, they reciprocate and the call ends. Emily reflects that it is a good idea to double check that the complete membership of the branch really is keen for the project before they dine with the ladies on the second evening. All agree with her that there is nothing to be gained, and a lot to possibly go wrong, if they try to rush a process that worked so well in Kolkata.

Sudesh is asked to drive the Phantom to join them at the Best Erotic Marigold Hotel of Patna, 360 miles away, and to be sure to take regular breaks on the journey, because there is no need to rush.

Nilesh is asked to request that two of the hotel security guards be released and furnished with funds for the return journey, one to travel with Sudesh and the other to travel with Sanwar. She also asks him to have the hotel stretch limousine assigned to take Sansa and herself and their aircrew to the airport. Also to remind reception that the aircrew are not to be charged for their stay. They take their leave to carry out her instructions and prepare to travel.

Sushila takes her leave and briefs Sanwar to make the same journey and when the allocated security guard arrives to accompany him to Patna, they return to the mansion.

Sansa calls the Best Erotic Marigold Hotel of Patna to advise them that the owner will be arriving later in the day and to ask that her penthouse be prepared for her, complimentary rooms for each of their 3 aircrew, and that a complimentary twin room be reserved for the security guards. Emily calls Nila, her pilot to ask her to prepare to fly her and Emily to Jay Prakash Narayan International airport at Patna that afternoon and tells her that a hotel car will be provided to take her team to the airport. She asks her to return to Kolkata the next day to bring Sushila to Patna.

Mahendra calls to ask if he may visit and is invited to join them for an early lunch because they are flying to Patna that afternoon.

While they enjoy their skinny latte coffees, Emily and Sansa sit together browsing the internet and Sansa asks Emily if she sees them as lesbian wives or husband and wife. Emily replies that she hasn't thought about it because they are a couple first and foremost and that means the world to her. She asks if having asked the question she has a preference. Sansa says that she doesn't but asked because Emily enjoys her submissive role in the bedroom and she enjoys that too, very much. Sansa says that she is content with either husband & wife or wife & wife and agree that as lesbians, using a patriarchal title would be a bit of a contradiction.

At about half past eleven, Mahendra calls to say that he is arriving at the hotel. Nilesh goes to greet him. When he enters they both embrace him and kiss him on the cheek. Nilesh makes fresh coffees and he tells them that he has wonderful news. All agog they listen as he says that, knowing Emily has British citizenship as well as Indian, when the 1st Secretary at the British Consulate in Delhi called him regarding the India Flying Club he asked about two ladies that are his close friends who yesterday announced their engagement at a party they attended together, adding that one of the ladies is both a British citizen and an Indian citizen. The 1st Secretary, said that since same sex couples cannot yet legally marry in India it wouldn't be possible for them to receive a Civil Marriage in the Consulate as it could cause diplomacy issues between the two countries. Emily and Sansa understand and thank him for his efforts on their behalf.

Mahendra says that the 1st Secretary can however authorise the issue of a travel visa to the lady that isn't a British Citizen, providing that she is a citizen of India, and asks if he is right. Both ladies nod with a big smile. He says that with a travel visa they could travel to the UK and be married at a Civil Registrar's Office. The ladies know that their marriage can't yet be recognised in India but nevertheless are beside themselves with joy and embrace each other for a passionate kiss then, remembering their manners, apologise for their reaction and thank him with all of their hearts. He says that when they are in Delhi he will introduce them to the 1st Secretary.

Sansa says that she would love to see her beloved's country of birth, Emily replies that hopefully she will, and soon. As an afterthought she adds that she was her parents' sole beneficiary and they had various properties around the UK so they could visit them too. However, if they are to take an extended holiday, perhaps they should plan for their wedding to be after all the branches have implemented the project. Mahendra, with a big smile, asks if they need a best man or someone to give them away... or something! They all laugh together and the ladies assure that they will and there is no one that they would prefer to be with them than him. They embrace and he says: "There, I knew I was a close friend" and they laugh together again.

Mahendra gets a call and excuses himself. When he returns he says that coincidentally, as luck would have it, his busines calls him to Patna and asks if he may accompany them. Jokingly, Sansa asks if he really believes they are lesbians he blushes and says that he enjoys the company of his... adopted sisters! The ladies exclaim in unison: "How lovely we have an adopted brother!" hoping that their relationship can, and will remain brother and sisters. Lunch is served and Nillesh says that all the preparations are complete and Sudesh has departed for Patna in the Phantom with an armed security guard accompanying him.

As they select their lunch from the buffet and take their places at the table, Emily explains what is happening and brings him up-to-date with what they have learned via Karima's contact in the haulage business. Mahendra exclaims: "My enquiries have revealed much the same thing!" Emily replies that Sudesh's drive will hopefully reveal that road transfer is a feasible option, if not then buying our own truck and custom built protective box trailer would seem to be the last option open to them. At any rate, she is tending towards keeping only one Rolls-Royce and perhaps letting Lalisa, Rochana, Phaelyn and Kannika have the use of her Mercedes V class. Mahendra agrees with her assessment and hopes that Sudesh's trip will be successful.

After lunch Mahendra excuses himself to go and prepare to meet them at Dum-Dum airport at... 3 p.m. The ladies ask if he could manage to meet them at 2 p.m. to be sure that they have sufficient time to make their dinner engagement with the Patna membership. He is happy to oblige and they hug their newly adopted brother as he takes his leave.

Nilesh reports that the ladies' packing has been completed and is ready to be transferred to the stretch limo and that Nila and her aircrew are packed and ready. Emily and Sansa are already clothed suitably for travel but their plan to join the mile high club will have to wait since Mahendra is travelling with them. Emily gives the word and everyone and their luggage proceed to the waiting limo. At quarter past one the limo pulls away smoothly for the airport and arrives at the domestic terminal gate for private aircraft and Mahendra's car pulls up behind them. The cars proceed to the aircraft where Lalita, the cabin attendant & Nilesh oversee the loading of all the luggage and catering packs for the flight to Patna. It only takes a few minutes during which Lalita helps Emily, Sansa & Mahendra to embark.

At about 2:15 p.m. they are waiting their turn to take-off, the tower gives Nila permission to take-off, the engines roar and the aircraft surges to take-off speed and Nila pulls the control stick back, the nosewheel lifts off the ground and seconds later the aircraft is climbing away from the airport below. Lalita soon offers drinks and the ladies choose a juice while Mahendra opts for a low-alcohol beer. She offers food but having just taken lunch a little over an hour ago they choose a small pack of nuts each and Mahendra follows suit. Emily & Sansa explore and realise that even when flying alone, they will need Lalita's discretion if they are ever to join the mile-high club. The Patna club occupies much of their attention and they hope the meeting with all the members will go as well as it did in Kolkata.

They land at Patna an hour later and the hotel stretch limosine drives close beside the steps. By the time Emily and Sansa disembark the porters have already transferred the luggage to the car. They wait in the shadow of the aircraft keeping cool until Nila, Jaya the co-pilot and Lalita have finished preparing the aircraft for the flights to and from Kolkata to bring Sushila and Nila checks outside then secures the aircraft. They all get into the limo and the air-con is turned on for the drive to the Best Erotic Marigold Hotel of Patna.

While the General Manager greets Emily & Sansa and escorts them and Mahendra to the penthouse, Nilesh confirms that the owner's aircrew have 3 complimentary rooms assigned and confirms the booking. When the GM exits the lift dedicated to the penthouse, Nilesh rejoins the ladies and has the stewardess make speciality coffees for them at the coffee station. Emily receives a call from Jaival and she reports their safe arrival at the hotel saying that she and Sansa have the newly adopted brother with them. Jaival asks if he is the latest additon to the Kolkata membership and when she confirms that he is, Jaival invites him to join them for dinner with the membership. She confirms arrival for 7 p.m. and they end the call.

No sooner than Emily has passed on the membership dinner invitation to Mahendra and he has accepted, she receives another call from her friend Chandranath, the Chairman of the Rajpur branch in the state of Chhattisgarh. After congratulating Emily & Sansa on their engagement he reports that, as at Kolkata, they have reached full agreement of their membership for the project, including the financial independance of the ladies. Chhattisgarh have also followed the Kolkata example in re-tasking the use of the mansion which has delighted their ladies. He adds that the branch requests the assistance of Emily, Sansa & Sushila to ensure the development of the true Bangkok Girl experience. Emily reports they she & Sansa have just arrived in Patna and Sushila will arrive the next day. His branch will be the next to be visited and she hopes to confirm their availability in the next 2 to 3 days. He thanks her and they end the call.

Emily updates Sansa and Mahendra on the call and he half jokes that perhaps he is also required by his business in Chhattisgarh. Emily & Sansa laugh and tell them he is welcome to tour with them until his presence is required elsewhere. He blushes and expresses his thanks. Emily drinks her cooling coffee and because she anticipates the calls will keep coming now that the implementation is spreading, turns off her phone so that calls will go straight to voicemail and she and Sansa can enjoy preparing for dinner. Sansa tells Mahendra that they will go to their suite to prepare for tonight's dinner and ask Nilesh to show him to his suite when he is ready. Mahendra thanks the ladies for their consideration and asks Nilesh to show him the way.

In the privacy of their suite Sansa kiss-strips Emily, slowly and sensually removing one item of clothing at a time and kissing every part of her lovely body as it is revealed. Emily couldn't be happier or more engaged and feels that she should do anything that gives her beloved Sansa the pleasure that she so richly deserves. When she is naked, Sansa has her sit on the edge of their bed with her legs apart. She kneels between her legs and worships her with her tongue. There is no part of her, between the legs, that is unadored and Emily purrs with pleasure even when Sansa rims her back passage with her tongue. When her tongue moves to the perineum her thumb replaces it pressing gently. Sansa slowly explores upward between her lips until she reaches her button which she sucks in delicious pulses and at that moment the tip of her thumb just penetrates her bottom. Emily's purr changes to a moan of pleasure and delights that she has totally surrendered to her Sansa.

Emily feels as if Sansa is inserting a dildo into her and in a way she is right! It is a rabbit vibrator designed so that the curved end will rest against her g-spot and the ears of the little rabbit fit snugly either side of her clitoris. It is when Sansa whispers that she will enjoy this and switches on the motor at a slow speed that the magic starts. Her clitoris and g-spot are being gently stimulated at the same time. But it isn't just a vibrator, it physically moves a little bit as well! Sansa enjoys hearing Emily moan with pleasure and when she turns the control up for Emily, she shows her appreciation of the sensations passing through her by a series of moans. Sansa chooses the moment based on Emily's responses and judges it perfectly, the next increase makes her moans louder and her hips wriggle as her climax approaches. Emily cries her ecstasy and when the rabbit is turned off and removed, Sansa's tongue reaps her reward!

They embrace and after a little while Sansa shows her the rabbit that has a colour to match her alabaster skin tone and shows her the darker warm honey model to match Sansa's skin tone. Emily stokes the ears of their new pets and they laugh. Emily kiss-strips Sansa and hand in hand they go for an intimate shower where as they rinse the lather off she kneels between Sansa's legs and enjoys showering in the water running from her nether region. When the shower is turned off, Emily uses her tongue to turn on her lover. They dry each other and knowing what is to happen next, Sansa sits on the very end of one of the massage couches and lies back. Emily uses the KY jelly to lubricate Sansa's rabbit and then gently inserts it carefully until Sansa says: "Aah!" then she checks that the rabbit ears are correctly placed and switches it on and smiles when Sansa's sounds of pleasure rise noticeably. She giggles when she finds that she can use the rabbit control as a volume control for her fiancée. As she turns the control up and down, Sansa realises what Emily is doing and they scream with laughter and pleasure as Sansa orgasms. Emily turns it off and removes it from Sansa and enjoys licking her clean and very nearly dry!

Wearing only sexy underwear they attend lovingly to each other's hair & makeup and then select what to wear and help each other to dress. They notice that Sansa has chosen an emerald green sari outfit and Emily has chosen a royal blue sari outfit and it's not the first time. They agree that it's becoming a pattern, i.e. dressing to match their engagement rings, they also agree it's a lovely habit. They join Mahendra and Nilesh in the lounge and when Emily turns on her phone again she finds that she has 14 voicemails awaiting her.

She excuses herself to listen to each voicemail in turn to find they are all very similar, almost word perfectly so, to Chandranath's call earlier to report that the membership had reached full agreement of their membership for the project, including the full financial independance of their ladies. They all add that the branch has also followed the Kolkata example in re-tasking the use of the mansion which has delighted their ladies. Emily then calls each of the 14 Chairman in the order that they called her and after each chairman congratulates her on her engagement, she tells him that they are just about to start on the second branch. This means that she will have to place them on a waiting list. She tells them that at Kolkata it took about 3 days to get them started, so on that very limited experience, she presently estimates 3 days per branch, although that figure might change. Emily tells them their position in the queue so the branches can estimate when it is likely to be their turn to receive a call from her, to advise her readiness and that of her team, to assist their branch to achieve the true Bangkok Girl experience. Each chairman thanks her kindly for her explanation of the system and says they look forward to her visit.

Nilesh hands her a fresh skinny decaff latte and she rejoins the group to find that is already time to depart the hotel if they wish to arrive at the mansion for 7 p.m. With Nilesh driving and Mahendra navigating, Emily & Sansa are driven in luxury to the Patna mansion. It is a beautiful drive with occasional views of Ganga, the River Ganges, to the north of them and having a border with Nepal it enjoys milder temperatures than much of India.

On arrival at the mansion, they are met by Chairman, Secretary and Treasurer and given a warm welcome then escorted into the ante-room to meet the complete membership who seem enthusiastic, not only to talk about the project but to get on with it. As at Kolkata, they appear to be well briefed and well motivated, showing an understanding of the legal necessity to provide for the ladies complete financial independence. Like Kolkata, the membership have given up the 50 suite mansion to the 40 ladies and will request use of the ground floor for club functions. Mahendra whispers to Emily that it looks like they have created a very informed and motivated roll-out among branches, making their job more of verification than of persuasion. Emily smiles and whispers: "Just so, because I prefer the easier way!" and they enjoy the humour that careful planning allows.

When the gong sounds, they are escorted as honoured guests into dine. The conversation is optimistic for the success of the project. Emily & Sansa listen carefully to as many comments they can follow and hear nothing to raise any concerns going forward. Mahendra notices the ladies careful scrutiny and his main conversation is with the member beside him who is delighted to hear that he has very recently accepted an invitation to join the club. The gentlemen toast Emily & Sansa on their enlightened, not to mention legal, initiative which they concede might never have happened given their traditional conservatism. Emily whispers to Sansa that her ownership of all branch estates and properties might have helped too. They manage to stifle the urge to laugh and content themselves with a smile.

After dinner they go to the withdrawing room for nightcaps and the positive and enthusiastic character of the gentlemen is maintained until they all escort their guests back to the waiting Phantom. The Chairman invites Emily and Sansa to dine with the ladies on the next day and they gracefully accept the invitation. They make fond farewells, the ladies are assisted into the Phantom and the gentlemen, smiling, wave to them as they drive off. As they leave the estates, the large wrought-iron gates are closed behind them and when Emily turns her phone back on there are a lot more voicemails waiting for her. She puts the phone back into her bag, deciding to answer them in the morning and enjoy the lights of Patna as they drive back to the hotel.

EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers
12