Love & Prostitution Ch. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day they dine with the ladies of the Patna branch and enjoy another happy & successful evening. The full plan is explained, including their financial independence and need to pay the correct tax on their income. All questions are answered and, having told them that Sushila will stay in Patna to help get things rolling, they take their leave. They enjoy all the hugs and kisses outside and get into their Phantom, which Emily & Sansa have now purchased from Mahendra for US$90,000, for their drive back to the hotel.

(Much the same happens with the other 34 branches, i.e. the first 2 days Emily & Sansa having very positive meetings with the 3 officers, then the executive committee, and finally the ladies. As Emily & Sansa move on to the next branch, Sushila arrives and, in relays, takes the ladies to the local branch of Grindlays Bank to set up their individual business accounts and each receive their card payment terminal and new smartphone, all set up and ready for use. The ladies also receive personal help regarding how to manage their accounts online and how to take card payments with their terminal. The banking is always accomplished within a single day.)

(The next day Lalisa, Rochana arrive and help the ladies settle in with their newly gained financial independence and dealing with club members as clients on a 'no pay, no date' basis for individuals as well as branch events. After the first day Phaelyn and Kannika arrive to take over the good work while Lalisa and Rochana move onto the next branch. In this way, although each branch gets 5 days of support from Emily and her team, the overlap means that each part of her team only stay for 2 nights at any branch. The whole project, managed in this way, only takes just over 3 months, after which Phaelyn, Kannika, Lalisa and Rochana, each with their own Mercedes V Class along with PSO & assistant, make a monthly visit to support each branch. Sushila is always available by phone to help & advise.)

12