Love and Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wine relaxed everyone as they chatted with soft jazz playing in the background. About an hour later, Etta James began singing, "At last," and Angela said,

"Oh man, that's my favorite song."

"Come dance it with me," Mark responded.

Angela got up, feeling a warm buzz. The scotch and now the wine had eased her anxiety and she waltzed into Mark's arms. He drew her close as Etta sang, "my lonely days are over..."

Following Etta was Teddy Pendergast and then Roberta Flack. By that time, Angela's nervousness had calmed, and she lay her body against Mark's enjoying the feel of another man's arms around her.

As they danced, he eased his hands under the hanging strips of her top and softly massaged her back.

"Oh, Angela, you feel so good." he whispered.

"You do too," she responded.

"May I kiss you?" he asked.

Angela turned her head to him, offering her mouth without answering, and he planted his lips on hers.

The kiss started casually but as he sucked her lips, she opened her mouth, and he slid his tongue inside and tongued her passionately. Casting aside all her prior concerns, she sucked on his tongue and offered hers in return. He welcomed it into his mouth as they explored each other.

Mark's cock hardened against her belly and his hand dropped to her bottom, pulling her tightly up against him. His cock felt good to Angela, and she rubbed on it, wondering if he was bigger than Jack, and if so, could she take him.

Rita, meanwhile, had turned the lights way down low and held out her hands to Jack. She melted into his arms as they danced. He kissed her and felt her heart pounding against his chest. It made him realize how really excited she was.

He squeezed and massaged her soft ass, and she tickled and kissed his chest. He pushed her tube top down, freeing her breasts. His fingers found her naked nipples and tweaked them until she gasped into his mouth. He kept fondling her magnificent ass.

As the sexual flames begin to ignite her crotch, she moaned,

"You really like my booty, don't you?"

"I sure do," he whispered.

Jack used his grip on her butt to pull her on to his hardon. She didn't back off but pressed even harder and rode it as they danced. She enjoyed its pressure on her clit. When she began to feel a quivering in her quim, she said for all to hear,

"I think that we need to take this downstairs."

Taking Jack's hand, she pulled him down the steps into the basement. There were two huge mattresses lying on the carpeted floor and a dim red light lit the room.

Angela and Mark followed, pausing several times to kiss and nuzzle on the steps.

The music from upstairs was being piped downstairs, maintaining the sensual atmosphere.

Rita pulled Jack down on one of the mattresses and they continued kissing and fondling each other. She asked him to remove her tube top which he easily did.

She was now topless!

He leaned forward and kissed her milk bags. Her nipples were hard and large as black olives, and he licked and sucked each nipple but when he began nibbling them, she shuddered and began to mewl, ecstatically hissing air between her teeth!

He took a moment to look and see how Angela was doing.

Mark was lying on his back, and she was on her knees. Her top was pulled up above her breasts, her bra unhooked, her tits hanging out and she was sucking his thick cock. He concluded that she was fine and focused on Rita.

He started pulling her yoga pants down and she raised her hips to make it easy for him to remove them. After they were off, she opened her thighs to allow him easy access. She was now fully naked. The crotch of her yoga pants was soaked, and thick juice oozed from between her juicy sluice way!

"Take off your shirt," she asked Jack, "I want to feel your naked chest on my titties."

In a flash, his shirt was off, and he crawled on top of her, lying chest to chest enjoying the naked contact.

"Ohhh shhiittt" they heard Mark utter, "I'm cummimngg!!!!"

Angela had decided that she was no longer going to be shy but make Jack proud of her by giving her all. She had Mark's balls in her hand and whipped his cock with her tongue circling around the groove behind the head and trying to force it down her throat.

His prick wasn't very long but it sure was quite thick. It reminded her of a fire hydrant. It was fat, so fat that she couldn't close her hand around it. It was hard, real yard, yet spongy and meaty topped by a purple hued egg-sized head.

She flickered her tongue underneath his broad cockhead and as his body jerked, she had to grab his balls tight as he emptied them into her mouth.

Jack slipped from Rita's chest to lie at her side and inserted three fingers into her snatch, finger-fucking her for all he was worth. She was hollering and jabbering and trying to climb into the air, her back arched high.

He leaned down and licked her clit and she squealed,

"OOOooooooo!!!"

Jack stuck his wet thumb up her ass and at the same time started sucking her clit. She went ballistic!

"AAAAAiyyyeeeee!!...Ohhh.... ffuuccuucckkk!" she screamed.

The dam broke loose, and her cum hole started pulsing, splashing enough fluid to soak Jack's face. He held her down and ate her until her voice became hoarse.

Finally, he pulled away and lay beside her, hugging her as she thrashed around, convulsing and making unintelligible sounds.

As she calmed down, he removed the rest of his clothes. His cock needing now to be appeased.

He rotated her onto her side in the spoon position and her lovely thick ebony ass absorbed his cock as he slid it into the cleft of her buttocks. He rubbed it up and down in her now fluid drenched crack and in between her wet thighs.

Somewhere in her thrashing, his rigid cock found the opening to her quivering hole, and he pushed forward. She grunted as the huge invader forced its way in. Her slit was so slippery that the lips were easily spread, and he sank all the way in until her spongy ass pressed into his lap!

It was a gorgeous feeling!

He felt like he had died and gone to heaven. Finally, he had that big naked ass where he wanted it.

Slowly he pumped her dripping hole with his turgid baton, and she arched her back, better aligning her slimy canal, so that it foraged deeper.

Just as much as he wanted her ass, she too wanted to feel his cock in her, and she was far from being disappointed. In fact, it was more bulbous than she had imagined but come hell or high water, she was going to take it all, no matter what.

In no time he had her cumming again as her crotch buzzed with a new sensation. While Mark's cock was thick, it was not very long, and the rear entry position was never satisfying for her because he barely made it into her pussy. Jack, on the other hand, had plenty of length and girth and rode way up into her belly.

God, it felt so good!

She was delirious and jammed down repeatedly upon his bludgeon. She felt him go deep seemingly up to her navel and lost it completely. No other man had been that far up in her, and she started jibbering and jabbering and trying to cover her mouth so that Mark and Angela wouldn't hear her.

As Jack fucked, he enjoyed the lush cushiony feeling of her ass that he had always imagined, and he reveled in it. Whenever he drove into her, he could feel her marshmallow cheeks separating, allowing him to sink down sunk between them.

It was like heaven!

He growled,

"I'm going to cum soon, where do you want it?"

"In my cunt, cum in my cunt," she cried out,

"I want something from you to always be up in me."

He looked over at Angela and Mark who was now in full cry, fucking her like he was on a mission! Her legs were hoisted on top of his shoulders, raising her ass off the mattress, giving him a straight shot into her distended cream dispenser. The position kept the lips of her moose knuckle gaping and open to his assault as he pounded her with his short thick tube steak!

The "thwap," "thwap" of his thighs slapping against her dripping ass resounded throughout the room. She was moaning at a low pitch that could not easily be heard. Her hands grabbed and yanked at the sheets. Her mouth was open, face grimacing, head rolling from side to side as Mark's sprawled and yawed her hole wide open. It pained her some, but the pain had a sweet tinge that was greater than the discomfort, and a savage ecstasy perfused her womb!

She grunted and jammed her battered cunt up against his cudgel, and she rode the edge between pain and ecstasy until she surrendered to the ecstasy.... pain be dammed! Jack knew that she was cumming because he recognized her sounds and Mark was milking all he could out of her orgasm. Finally, he started jerking erratically, his egg sized cock head seemed to swell even bigger, and he unleashed a torrent of cum in her...three... four... five... six jets flooding her boiling cavern.

He collapsed in the bed on top of her. She was flexible enough that her legs stayed hooked around his neck as their bodies vibrated in synchrony and they gasped for breath.

Jack turned his full attention back to Rita and began plumbing her depths. Her hole squelched, popped, squished and gurgled as he tried to get as deep in her as he could; he wanted her to remember this fuck for the rest of her life! Suddenly, his nuts boiled over and he was cumming!

Rita's insides contracted and seemed to suck his cum from his cock into her as her thighs clamped tightly around his hips. Her brain whirled as she took leave of her senses and she felt tike flames were shooting out of her hole and igniting her nipples!

Her pussy walls rippled around his big hose, and he spurted right into her womb, while she hollered and ranted and raved as he drove her to a frenzy.

She opened her thighs wide, because she wanted him to get all her pussy! Her big ass shuddered as he bombarded and banged it.

Knowing how much he wanted it; she gave it up with joy!

All four of them lay gasping hard, overcome by their exertions as they all sought to regain their wind. When Rita got her breath back, she apologized to Jack and Angela for all the noise that she had made.

They laughed and said that they were glad that she was enjoying herself so much.

Mark asked if anyone wanted water and they all chorused,

'Please, yes!" and started laughing.

"Where is the bathroom?" Angela asked Rita.

"Come and I will show you." She answered.

As she got up, she looked back and saw Jack stroking his cock and looking at her ass. She wagged it and winked.

Refreshed from their water, Angela and Jack decided that it was time to go, as it was now past midnight.

They got dressed and Mark and Rita, still naked, walked them up the stairs to the front door.

Mark held Angela at the front door and kissed her as she rubbed his cock.

"I hope that I get to see you again," he said.

"I'm sure you and Jack will organize it," she replied.

Six feet away, Jack was petting Rita's naked ass.

Referring to her ass she said to him, "You want some of this, don't you? "

"Uh huh," he replied.

"We'll see," she replied, stroking his hardening cock. "I see you're ready again."

"Your ass makes me hard whenever I think about it" he told her softly. "I want to fuck it!"

"I don't know about that, I've never been fucked in the ass before, because Mark's dick isn't long enough to penetrate me there and you are quite big" she said. "You might have to convince me to give it to you!"

"I want it so badly, I just might." He warned.

They kissed again and Jack and Angela walked out the door.

12