Love and Sex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"John, it may be large, and it may be beautiful, but in the end, it's just a cock. Thanks for the offer, but I already have Paul's to keep me entertained."

"You may never get another chance. I could catch the disease and die while interviewing health care workers for my story on coronavirus in New York City. If you miss your chance, you'll regret it. Maybe not today, perhaps not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life."

I laughed as I listened to my friend's attempt to seduce my wife. John was paraphrasing Rick's speech to Ilsa at the end of our favorite movie, 'Casablanca.' I'd heard my roommate use that line successfully dozens of times. It's a great speech. I still tear up when I listen to Humphrey Bogart's plea with her to flee from the Nazis with her patriotic husband. Both John and I were big fans of the gorgeous Swedish actress, Ingrid Bergman.

#

I was so eager to see if my wife would succumb to John's attempted seduction that I had been ignoring the low battery warning on my laptop. When a message appeared to save my work, I pulled my power brick out of the drawer in the nightstand and plugged it in. I was annoyed when the charging icon didn't appear. The light on the power brick was on, so I wiggled the connector to the PC. I cursed when one of the wires broke off. I quickly shut down my old laptop.

I picked up my cellphone and placed an order on Newegg for a replacement. I was used to next day delivery from them. I wondered how fast they would be amid a pandemic. I laid back on the bed and fell asleep.

After a long nap, I grabbed my cold dinner from the hallway. I did my physical therapy before eating. The turkey with potatoes and gravy couldn't get any colder. After I ate, I tried watching the late-night comedians on my phone but couldn't get into it. All of them were doing their shows from home, and none of them were nearly as funny. I was tired of being introduced to famous people's pets, no matter how cute they were. I considered finishing the mystery I had started on Kindle. Instead, I laid back on my bed and stared at the ceiling.

I obsessed over the last video. I had been excited to watch my gorgeous and utterly naked wife masturbating. I could see her eyes were closed tight, and she was lost in her private fantasy. I wondered if she really had forgotten my big black friend was sharing our bed? Watching her play with herself while John stroked his big black erection had gotten me so aroused my cock was still sore. Besides training my wife to be my sex goddess, I had put considerable effort into encouraging Cathy to be relaxed about being nude in the privacy of our apartment. Had she become so comfortable with being nude that she didn't mind having a long conversation with my old roommate while he stroked his big cock?

I knew he was trying to seduce my wife long before she made any indication she was aware of his intentions. Would she succumb to his advances? Cathy was no longer the naïve virgin I had married. I had taught her the joy of sex, and she had been an eager student. As her confidence grew, she blossomed under her newfound freedom. I had even cajoled my beautiful wife into wearing sexy club dresses I picked out when we went dancing. I loved showing Cathy off, but not once had I suggested bringing anyone else into our bed. I wanted her for myself.

All of that was before the pandemic turned our world upside down. For all intents, we were now at war even if the enemy was a virus. I had seen enough movies to know that people live for the moment during wartime. Melancholy can drive people to behave in ways that go against their nature. My wife's irrational desire to have a baby while people were dying all around her was the perfect example.

For the first time since I became ill, I couldn't sleep. My brain was on fire, and I became worried I was having a relapse. I wondered if my wife's curiosity pushed her into touching John's cock. I knew my friend's technique for reluctant women. It started with just feeling his big black cock. Next, he would convince the hesitant woman into kissing it, which soon led to oral sex. After his partner realized the black monster wouldn't bite, he would offer her the experience of having just the head inside. He promised she would be in total control if she were on top of him. Every time I watched, the once reluctant woman would lower herself down onto his cock. After a moment, with just the tip inside, she would want more.

#

I have always had a rich fantasy life. I often reminisce about my sexual exploits when I was John's roommate. Since I married Cathy, she has naturally become part of my daydreams and has replaced the hundreds of women John and I shared. I cannot count the number of times I have imagined watching John fuck my wife from one intense orgasm to another.

Thanks to my computer malfunction, I have no idea if my wife fell for John's attempt at seduction. That doesn't prevent me from imagining my loving wife reaching out and stroking his big black cock. In seconds, her other hand would join the first. Cathy is only a couple of inches shorter than John and me and has larger than average size hands for a woman. Even with one of her soft hands stacked on top of the other, there would still be a lot of the black beast exposed.

I have taught my wife to be an expert at oral sex, and she loves sucking my cock. I can easily picture her hands, stroking his erection as she stretches her mouth to take in the broad mushroom head. I wonder for a moment if she would try to deep throat his big fat cock. To my knowledge, no woman has ever succeeded.

Of course, in my fantasy, Cathy goes where no woman has gone before. Despite carefully aligning her throat, she has to struggle for every inch. I can imagine tears streaming from her eyes, and her body trembling from the effort. Finally, She manages to bury her nose in his wiry black pubic hair. John wraps her hair around his hand and vigorously face fucks my wife for what feels like an eternity. The ecstatic look on my old roommate's face as he shoots his first shot of cum deep in my pretty wife's throat is priceless. He pulls the tip out of her throat and unloads the rest of his massive cum in her mouth. No woman on Earth could keep up with the flood of cum shooting from his huge balls, and I imagined masses of the potent white goo dribble out of the corners of her mouth. My cock is harder than it's been since my loving wife gave me my anniversary present. Naturally, I jacked off into a sock while I daydreamed. I fell into a restless dream-filled sleep.

I'm not sure if I'm half-asleep and still exploring my fantasies or if I'm awake watching the rest of the video. My dream begins with Cathy straddling John's hips and rubbing the tip of his massive erection up and down her wet flowering slit. After she coats his big black cock with her sweet nectar, she positions the dark beast at the entrance to her pink vagina. I watch her strain for a moment. Her mouth is drawn back in a grimace. She throws her head back and shrieks in a fusion of pain and pleasure when the fat mushroom head pops inside her warm tight vagina. I watch her arms and legs shake as she holds her naked, sweaty body posed above my smiling friend's muscular torso. She's breathing hard in a series of short pants. I watch her sweaty face slowly relax into a smile.

Cathy says, "I know I said I only wanted to see what it felt like to have the tip inside my pussy, but do you think I could try and take a little bit more?"

My roommate grins. "As much as you want. If you take it slow, it won't hurt."

I watch my wife's tight ass flex, and another inch of black cock slides into my wife's stretched vagina. She squeezes her eyes shut and groans.

"Oh God, you're too big, too big, so fucking big..."

Now, I know I'm dreaming. My wife rarely uses obscenities, and anytime someone takes the lords name in vain, she utters a prayer for their soul. I remember her relating how her mother washed her mouth out with soap for merely saying 'hell.' I'm still surprised at her yelling, "What the Fuck!" when she discovered John in our apartment.

A stream of emotions flows across my wife's cute face. When she smiles at John and begs for more, I know she has lost herself to lust. She takes another inch and then another. Her whole body is trembling from the strain of holding herself up while her vagina adjusts to the sweet torture of being penetrated beyond her wildest imagination.

With only half of my big black friend's cock buried in her straining vagina, my sweet wife begins fucking him. I watch her rub her hard clit as she rides his massive erection with a series of bunny hops. After each short bounce, she slides further down his rigid pole. I'm not surprised when her engorged pussy lips kiss his black pubic hair. Not that I had any doubt, but she's managed to take all of the dark beast. I eagerly watch as she slowly fucks the whole length of his big black cock into her pink pussy. John's hands are playing with her generous breasts. When my wife moans, I'm not sure if it is because he is tugging on her hard nipples or because his cock has reached unexplored places deep in her womb. Cathy picks up the pace and rides my black friend hard for several minutes. Her dark hair has come free and is swaying back and forth behind her back.

I'm surprised when she stops and whispers, "I'm not on birth control. I'm going to pull off before you cum. Let me know when you get close."

John smiles. "I promise. Now fuck me hard."

My wife starts riding my friend again, and her tight pussy flys up and down his massive steel hard erection. He pulls and twists her hard nipples, making her cry out. Her fingers are frantically rubbing her clit. I sense from her moans that she is seconds away from an intense orgasm.

John catches me by surprise when he lifts my crazed wife off his cock. He spins her over onto her stomach and pulls her hips up. She screams as he drives his fat cock into the gaping wet hole that barely resembles the pretty pussy I know. John's big hands are on her hips, yanking her sweaty body back to meet his long quick thrusts. My wife grasps the top of the bed and screams again. John is fucking into her pussy hard, driving her cheek into the thin mattress. I can see her tortured face turned toward the camera. My wife's beautiful lips are contorted with passion as she gasps for breath.

My big black friend wraps her dark braid around his hand and pulls her head up until her back is arched. My wife is now on her hands and knees, rocking her hips back to meet his powerful thrusts. John picks up his already fast pace. The wet slaps of his crotch smashing against her ass reverberate in the small hot room. I gasp as I watch my sweet wife shove a hand under her body and begin rubbing her clit.

"Harder damn it, harder you big black bastard. Fuck your best friend's wife harder."

I've always been impressed with John's stamina. Football is an endurance sport, and my friend had maintained his conditioning. I can't count the number of times I've watched the big running back fuck a woman for nearly an hour. I knew my wife was a strong woman with an insatiable appetite for sex. According to the time on the video, they had already been rutting for a quarter of an hour. I expected to watch them fuck for a lot longer.

What I'd forgotten was that he had told me it had been six weeks since his Swedish doctor had left Syria and gone back to her family. The only women left in the caves under Homs were Muslim, and their male relatives punished infidelity with death. My friend had gone without sex for nearly four weeks before he returned to the States and entered a two-week quarantine.

My arousal grew as John pounded my eager wife. Each hard thrust caused a shockwave of flesh to race up her tight body from her pussy to her dangling breasts. Sweat was flying from her nipples as her generous breasts careen wildly. She screamed as another body wracking orgasm shook her to the core.

"Oh God damn me, John. Fuck, fuck, fuck meeeee..."

Cathy's body looks destroyed. Sweat was flying everywhere. I imagine the sweet and sour odor of sex filling the room. My wife's dark braid has come loose, and strands of hair are plastered to her face. I anxiously watched my wife twist her torso and reach back further between her spread thighs. She grasped her black lover's massive balls, which are tight against the base of his madly lunging cock. It's a technique I've taught her to use on me when I've come so many times I can't get off.

My wife is insane with lust. She screams as she orgasms again. I know her vagina is squeezing his cock hard. Cathy's hands are massaging my black friend's balls while she orgasms. It can end only one way. John's face contorts, his body shakes before he drives his cock deep and pulls her hips tight against his crotch. His balls pulse as they shoot a ton of potent baby batter deep in my wife's fertile womb.

John tilts back his head and bellows. "Fucking white bitch, take my cum. Take it deep. Take my black baby."

My wife's screams join with those of my big black friend. "Oh God, yes, yes, yes. Fill me with your cum! Knock me up! I want your black baby."

I wake up with a scream on my lips. My quivering body is bathed in sweat, and I am burning up with fever. I'm panting hard. My boxers are wet with my ejaculation. It takes several minutes for me to calm down. I realize I fell asleep while daydreaming, and the fantasy had continued. My vivid imagination had produced a strange wet-dream nightmare that exposed my hidden fears.

I get up and take a wicked long piss. I automatically reach for the thermometer. I'm shocked to see it reads 102.2. I wash down a couple of Tylenol capsules and crawl back into bed. I wonder what my doctor will say when I report my fever.

I start dreaming again. It's like a Disney time-lapse movie of a plant flowering, but it's my wife's belly swelling. Her breasts grow enormous and start leaking milk. Her pregnancy is over in minutes. Her labor is over in seconds. I cry when two healthy baby boys are delivered. I cry harder when a dark brown baby is handed to John and a white one to me.

The dream shifts. My wife is nursing the babies sheltered from a persistent rain by a leaky lean-to deep in the Amazon jungle. John is researching a story on the destruction of the rain forest after the natives succumbed to coronavirus.

Cathy says, "We need a larger family."

I wake up screaming when John doesn't even wait for my wife to finish nursing before jamming his big black beast into her gaping vagina. I don't need to be a Freudian psychologist to interpret my dreams. I'm going stir crazy cooped up in the shit hole hotel. I need to see the rest of John's videos.

I wasn't jealous when I watched the first video. I'd enjoyed the pleasures of numerous women before I met Cathy. Who was I to deny my wife the ecstasy of a little casual sex with my well-endowed friend?

However, the more I thought about what might be on the remaining video files, the more agitated I became. What was I thinking? Cathy was the love of my life, and we had been faithful to each other since we met. I wanted her all to myself. I'd watched the first few files several times before a horrible thought penetrated the COVID fog enveloping my feeble brain. My wife had said all she wanted for an anniversary present was my baby. She was at the height of her fertility the night John stayed over. I may have turned my wife into a sex goddess, but I had never challenged her Christian faith. I knew my wife would never have an abortion. As much as I loved my friend, I wondered if I loved my wife enough to raise John's baby as my own.

I remembered her great uncle's prophecy. Was John the dark beast, the old medicine man had foretold? Was he the threat to our future and our very lives? If so, I had welcomed the dark beast into our home. I shuddered at the thought that my loving wife might be carrying his child. What if she left me for my best friend?

#

Now that I wasn't sleeping most of my days away, I had too much free time. I tried to fill the days, but there is only so much television you can watch, only so many books you can read, so many steps you can take in a small hotel room. My physical therapy still left me exhausted, but I was having trouble sleeping. I spent hours staring at the ceiling, worrying about what I would discover when I was finally able to watch the rest of John's videos. I doubted he'd helped Cathy wash dishes for eight hours after I left them alone.

I was irritated when I still didn't have my power brick after a week. The wi-fi in my hotel room was erratic, and my email came in fits and starts. I screamed at the wall of my dingy room when I received an old email informing me my package had been delivered five days ago. Damn my fucked up brain. I'd forgotten to change the delivery address from our apartment to my quarantine hotel. I called the superintendent of our apartment house but got his voicemail. I yelled another curse when a recording announced the bastard's mailbox was full.

#

I celebrated alone, the day my fourteen-day quarantine ended. My strength was slowly returning as I fattened up on the greasy food that regularly showed up at my door. I was eager to be free.

What I didn't expect was for my doctor to tell me the protocols had been revised. I needed to be tested for the virus again. If I were virus-free, I would be discharged. If I tested positive for the virus, then the quarantine clock would be reset. I worried about the fever I'd had a few days ago.

A nurse stopped by my room and collected a sample after taking my vital signs. Three days later, I called to get my results. I couldn't believe they were positive. The doctor said he was sorry, but he knew of several cases where it took the patient over six weeks to clear. When I learned I would be confined to my hotel room for another fourteen days, I slammed my fist against the wall so hard that my neighbor screamed curses at me for an hour.

I cried in my wife's arms the next day when she visited. She arrived with Cuban takeout, a six-pack of hard to find craft beers, and a package from Newegg that someone had carelessly ripped open.

"It was in the hallway by our door. I thought it was trash. Luckily you said who it was from, or I would have tossed it. Maybe someone thought the package contained eggs?"

"More likely they hoped for a new iPad. I'm surprised they didn't sell my power brick on eBay."

After we ate, we talked for a while. I tried several times to ask about what happened after I left the day John visited but chickened out. I glanced at my phone and realized it had been a month since our anniversary. Was my wife visiting today to try again to get pregnant? She seemed uncharacteristically nervous. I felt awkward.

I started kissing her to cover my anxiety. I tried making love to her in the missionary position, but after a couple of minutes, I was exhausted. Cathy rolled me onto my back and straddled my hips. I started crying again when I remembered she had ridden me in the same position the last time we made love. I tried to get her off by rubbing her clit, but I came too soon.

As she laid in my arms afterward, I said, "I love you."

She hugged me tightly and buried her head in the crook of my neck. She was crying too. Her body trembled as she said, "I love you more than my life. Please don't ever scare me like that again. I couldn't bear to be left alone without you."

I wondered if I was lying when I said, "I love you too much to leave you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you in a quiet Midwest town, raising our family. Maybe we started our family tonight?"

I felt her tears on my neck as she whispered, "Paul, we already started our family. I'm pregnant. You're going to be a father. I know you're going to be a wonderful father."