Love and Sex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

#

Author's Note: I find it easy to come up with story ideas, but I struggle with two things when I write: seductions and endings. I know this is Literotica, and most readers don't care if the woman just rips off her clothes and fucks the man after he smiles at her, but I care. In my life, I've only had that happen to me once. It usually takes several dates before I sleep with a woman. It took months to get the woman I married into bed.

The ending is even more of a problem, especially since I posted this story in the category 'Loving Wife's.' At the end of chapter 2, we don't know if Cathy yielded to John. Half of the readers here want to see horrible revenge inflicted on a cheating wife. Another group of readers wants to watch the wimpy husband eat the cum from his wife's black lover out of her defiled pussy. I don't like either type of ending. To be honest, I don't have any experience with a cheating wife. The woman who inspires my Jean fantasies has been faithful to me for over thirty years. I'm sure I would feel different about revenge if she ever cheated.

I have thought of a few endings for the story. They include happily ever after for Paul and Cathy after the virus miraculously disappears as well as John and Cathy fucking their brains out and getting her pregnant.

One ending I like is for John to ask Cathy for a screwdriver, which he uses to scrape away the layers of paint sealing the apartment window. After eight hours of hard work, he frees the window. In which case, we would find the rest of the videos pretty dull.

I'd like to hear from my readers. How do you want the story to end? Remember, it is just a fantasy.