All Comments on 'Love and Sex Ch. 01'

by loerics

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No, don't go there

No birth 9 months later of a child who unexpectedly is biracial.

Just don't.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 4 years ago

Not trying to sound like an ass, you should research how long it takes to do laundry. A dryer that takes 3 to 4 hours to dry should be scrapped. Hell if the apartment was as hot as you wrote, it would have taken less time to air dry. Now I know why you avoid L/W.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 4 years ago

This didn't end how I thought it might, but that's cool.

It was a good story about Love and Sex During the Pandemic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good Story

Thought is was a good story, its fiction and fantasy and a whole lot of fun. Looking forward to the sequel. Lots of rubbish comments here, people seem to think its a factual thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The haters can go fuck themselves

The same trolls keep lowballing LW stories because of their tiny pricks. It's like Louis in Casablanca: I'm shocked, shocked there are wives fucking in this category! If you don't like it, read something else. Save your phony outrage for the people you see at church. This entire site is for perverts you fucking hypocrites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

It may well be "possible to have sex with someone outside the marriage without betraying one's love for their spouse," but it's not possible to do so without betraying your marriage.

loericsloericsalmost 4 years agoAuthor
How long it takes to do laundry

dragonmann72 commented that I don't know how long it takes to do laundry. He's right if you don't live in a sixty year old New York City high rise shit hole apartment with an ancient compact washer and dryer set that stack one on top of the other. A large load of laundry takes hours to dry and basically just raises the humidly in the apartment to unbearable levels. Most apartments in Brooklyn are big, old and horrible. Thank God I don't live in the city anymore.

I'll confess it was a gimmick. I love my characters to have sex in hot humid conditions. Its so raw.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "The haters can go fuck themselves" - You and luedon have the same misconception, although I THINK she knows better, and is just trying to stir things up. We DON'T have an issue with wives fucking, not even if the fuckee isn't their husband. Our issue is what happens AFTER the fucking (assuming it was cheating; if not, that's a whole different issue!). Will they reconcile (we actually don't have an issue with that, under the right circumstances, as long as it's not RAAC)? Will they divorce? What will the consequences of the cheating be? Will it be BTB? Scorched earth? Believe it or not, most of us have nuanced feelings, and we don't always agree! If you ask four Consequence fans, you'll probably get five different opinions!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
re: anonymous- the haters can go fuck themselves

Seems like you're the hater ass wipe. So please, go fuck yourself. We all know loving wives is for cheating wives, it's how the cheating is resolved that what makes a story interesting. Willing cuckoldry and men getting off watching their wives get fucked is garbage in my book and I will always low score those type of stories. You sewer rats should really go to fetish, it's more your speed. Go that ass wipe? And even though I post anonymous I always post my initials..What's your excuse? (signed ML)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloerics@loerics
Scientist and avid reader. I like to write dark stories with a strong plot. I also like legs and athletic asses. I like breasts of all sizes and shapes, so I use terms like ample and generous to describe my female characters. I leave it to my readers to use their imaginations....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories