Love and Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, hell yeah," Beth said, clearly enjoying the challenge as her arms and legs joined in the fun, and she raised herself up to the ceiling. As she gleefully looped herself around the pipes that led toward the engine chamber, we all heard a series of ever-more excited moans drift down from above us. I looked over at John, and his cheeks were blazing with color as he stared, entranced at the sights and sounds of his wife doing her thing up there.

"Ummmfff, I'm d-definitely stretchier!" she called down to us out breathlessly as she effortlessly snaked her body over a particularly large pipe. When her body went over the edge, it fell down and hit the ground with a large splat as her legs quickly snapped toward the pile on the ground, leaving a huge glob of gum with her clothes on it sitting on the ground ahead of us. Thankfully that seemed to snap John out of his reverie, and he quickly rushed over to the spot where she was gathered up.

"Are you okay, Beth?!" he asked, looking flustered as he stared down at the pile of bubble gum that was his wife. Suddenly, the sticky mass began to ripple and make some sort of weird glorping noise, and then a hand reached up out of it and flashed the three of us a thumbs-up. John breathed a sigh of relief, but then we heard Beth's voice emanate from somewhere in the pile.

"Uh huh. I'm f-fine, John, but... um, could you guys turn around so I could, uh... make myself presentable again?" Heat bloomed in my cheeks as I quickly turned around, and everyone else did the same. My cheeks burned as the glorping noises returned, and I swore I heard a moan or two in there, too, but it wasn't long before we heard Beth speak up again: "A-alright, I'm good." We turned around to find her back to herself back to her normal self, but she was still larger than before. Her cheeks were a deep shade of purple, but judging by the sheepish grin on her face, she had clearly enjoyed the experience. She looked over at John and rolled her eyes playfully at him.

"You should know by now that doing this stuff doesn't hurt me, John." His cheeks turned pink as he nodded slowly.

"Well, you've never fallen from that high up, Beth," he said. "I-I was just making sure."

"Always worrying about me, even now..." she said, with a smirk just before she looked over at Mira. "So... was your little hunch correct, then?" Mira just stared at her, seemingly shocked.

"Correct? Gods, this is incredible! I figured you might have some increased malleability, but I wasn't expecting... that. You must have been 15 or 20 feet long up there, and somehow your mass didn't seem to be affected at all - I figured you would have thinned out eventually, but the infusion of magical energy from the surge seems to have further enhanced your shapeshifting abilities... just like how it enhanced Vivienne's aura, and further brought out my demonic side, as well. It seems that the exposure to that energy field has actually been a boon for us."

"What exactly did you get out of it, by the way? You know, besides, the, uh... makeover," Beth asked. Mira grinned at her.

"Well, I should have an easier time casting certain spells now, like rituals and such." She took another look at herself, and her cheeks turned a bit black as she seemed to blush a bit. "And as far as my 'makeover' goes, well, I really don't mind it, actually... although, for the sake of normalcy, I think a glamour spell of my own is in order. I'm not sure how that will work with this tail, though. I guess I'll just have to figure that out as I go." She tried tucking her tail in under her dress then took a few tentative steps and nodded, seemingly satisfied with the arrangement.

"Gotcha. Speaking of glamour spells, can I use it to make myself shorter? I think people might start to ask questions if I'm suddenly an eight-foot-tall bombshell."

"Well, since your shapeshifting abilities are enhanced, why don't you try seeing if you can shrink yourself back down on your own?" Beth shut her eyes and took a moment to focus, and then her flesh began to ripple and bubble again as the glorping noises returned; a moment later her body began to shrink, and it wasn't long before she was back down to the size that I had seen earlier in the shop - she was nibbling on her bottom lip, and her cheeks a turned a deep shade of purple as she ran a hand through her stringy pink curls, but she quickly recovered and looked at all of us with a huge smile on her face. "Hell yeah! This is awesome! I wonder what else I can do..." Mira chuckled at that before she looked between me and John.

"You two have been awfully quiet through all this. Do you feel any different at all?" I looked over at John, whose cheeks were flushed with heat. I knew something felt off to me, even if I didn't know exactly what was happening; granted, things had seemed to return to normal once my arousal abated... but still, whatever it was, it was embarrassing.

"Um... I... I'm not sure," was all he said, looking a bit nervous.

"Have you noticed any itching, pain or other odd feelings? Maybe swelling... or tingling?" I felt myself turning red - I was definitely noticing some tingling... and swelling. I just hoped I wouldn't get an interrogation from her, too.

"I, er..." he started to say, as his cheeks darkened even further. "Actually, you know what? Never mind; I feel totally fine." Mira looked at him a bit strangely, but she didn't seem to question it.

"Ah. What about you, Noah? Are you okay?" I very quickly and profusely nodded - I really didn't want to talk about the strange sensations in my shorts. Mira looked between the two of us and studied us carefully. "Are you sure you two don't want me to give you two a quick energy reading... just to check if anything's amiss?"

"Yes!" John and I both piped up in unison, and then we just stared at each other for a moment.

"I mean... that won't be necessary," I said, trying my best to remain calm. John looked over at me and nodded.

"Yep. Right. We're all good."

"Suit yourselves," Mira replied, with a shrug, as she turned back toward Vivienne. "By the way, is your head feeling any better, dear?"

"Not really," she said, with a frown. "Maybe I just need to get some fresh air?"

"I think we could all use some fresh air. Actually, speaking of that... We really should check where the shop ended up. Hopefully we're still on Earth." I had completely forgotten that the shop had evidently teleported, but that last part caught me completely off guard.

"Wait, what?" I asked. "Where the hell else would we be?" Mira shrugged.

"Oh, there's all kinds of different planes and realms this little shop can reach." I think I could start to feel a headache coming on, too.

"So... you're telling me that we could just be... anywhere?" Mira nodded and flashed another sharp-toothed smile.

"Yep - that's the fun part!" I took a few deep breaths in an attempt to quell the anxiety welling up in my stomach once again. I let out a long exhale and rolled my eyes.

"Well, I let's go see, I guess," I grumbled.

"Great! Let's get a move on, then!" She started to walk out of the room and all followed close behind. I hoped we were somewhere normal, and not some crazy magic place - I'd had enough magic for one day.

It was a mercifully short walk back to one of the doors in the hallway, and Mira used that shortcut from earlier to bring us back to the waiting room. From there, we walked out into the store proper to find Paige sitting on the counter; she looked a bit grumpy as she preened her 'feathers.' Mira's expression soured as soon as she laid her eye on the bird.

"Paige, don't do that - you'll tear your pages! Silly girl." Paige looked over at her and let out an alarmed squawk and folded her head under her wing again - she must have been scared of Mira's new look. Mira walked over and gave the bird's back a gentle little rub and she let out a inquisitive little coo as she ruffled her wings. "There, there, girl; it's still me." Paige tentatively peeked her head up and looked at Mira, and then seemed to relax a bit... and then she went right back to being grumpy as she started squawking indignantly - Mira just rolled her eye at the bird. "I know, I know... I'm sorry about the commotion. We just had a little... unscheduled departure, is all. No need to be alarmed. Can you fold yourself back up for me?" The bird begrudgingly became a book again, and Mira looked over at us and shook her head wryly. "She doesn't like it when the shop flits about - she really is such a little drama queen, I swear." Mira gave the book one last glance as she walked over to the door that led outside. "Anyway, let's see where we ended up." She opened the door and stepped outside, and we all followed suit.

PART 9: Into the Woods

We found ourselves in a small clearing, which was surrounded by tall trees as far as the eye could see. Their trunks easily towered over the small building and Mira took in a huge gulp of fresh air as she spun around and smiled at us - her tail wagged excitedly under the hem of her dress as she twirled around the clearing.

"Where are we?" Vivienne asked, as she looked around at the clearing.

"Why, a forest, of course!" Mira piped up enthusiastically.

"Well, I can see that, but... where exactly?" Mira stopped twirling around and looked down at the dirt she had just pranced around in.

"Hmmm," she said, as she stooped down onto her knees and stuck a finger in it, and then stuck it in her mouth before nodding resolutely. "Yep. Definitely tastes like Vermont."

"Vermont? Why the hell are we in Vermont?!" John piped up, choosing to ignore the fact that Mira seemingly knew where we were just by tasting the dirt - she was definitely a strange one.

"Hmmm. There's something... special about these woods. I have no idea what it is, but there's magical energy here - the place is buzzing with it. Can't you all feel it, too?" I shook my head; I'm pretty sure all I was feeling was frustration. John didn't look like he could feel it either, and even Viv and Beth seemed skeptical; Mira let out a small sigh before she spoke up again: "Well, it doesn't matter, I suppose. Look, at least we're still on Earth. We could have ended up in the fae realm; it's bubble pixie mating season this time of year... of course, it's bubble pixie mating season all the time, but still." She let out a little shiver at the notion - I had no idea what the hell a bubble pixie was, and I really wasn't keen on finding out. Mira took a look around us, craning her neck up to peer into the tops of the trees before she looked back at the three of us. "Well, we don't seem to have occupied a building or anything, so I think the All-Terrain Touchdown setting kicked un - I honestly thought that setting was broken. Huh. How about that." I let out a sigh.

"So... we're stuck in the middle of nowhere... in Vermont, of all places... with no way to get home," I said glumly.

"I'll figure something out - don't worry. You're in good hands," Mira said, as she wriggled her crimson digits playfully. "Why don't we see if we can get a better look at things?"

"Well, there's no way in hell I'm hiking anywhere. We've already spent, what like, two hours walking today, plus God only knows how long we were in the weird magic... field... thingy?"

"By my estimate, we were there for a couple hours in shop time," Mira said, with a wink.

"Ah," I said - at least she had kept track. "So, yeah, we've wasted enough time already." I pulled out my phone to check the time and my eyes nearly popped out of my skull when I saw that it was just past 1 - after all we had gone through, only around 45 minutes had passed. "Wait, how the hell--"

"--localized time stream," John, Beth, and Mira all said in unison, as if it made any sense. Thankfully, Beth decided to clarify.

"Time moves slower in the shop than it does on the outside. That's why John comes here to work on his classwork instead of doing it at home - he can get a lot more done in a fraction of the time it would take otherwise."

"That's amazing!" Viv piped up; she was clearly excited, but I was just tired of all this.

"Well, time travel aside--"

"--time dilation," Mira interrupted, clearly enjoying the moment.

"Fine, time dilation aside... I just want to go home," I said.

"All in due time," she said, raising a finger. "Now, Beth, do you think you'd be able to stretch yourself up into the trees to get a better vantage point? I'm curious to see what's around here - there has to be a reason why there's so much magic in the air."

"Hmmm," she said as she walked over to one of the taller trees and peered upward though the branches, which were covered in verdant green maple leaves that swayed in the breeze - one benefit to being stuck in a random forest in the middle of Vermont? At least the weather was nice. To my surprise, though, she looked over at Vivienne and flashed her a devilish grin. "Actually, I have an idea. Do you think you could use those vacuum powers of yours to give me a little boost?"

"A-a boost?" Viv asked, seemingly caught off guard by the question. I had to admit, I was too.

"Yeah, like... you know, suck up my legs to stretch me out and then use the momentum to just... yeet me up there... like a slingshot!" She seemed very excited about this plan, but John had other ideas, judging by the nanoseconds it took for him to voice his concerns.

"Absolutely not!" he piped up, as he looked over at Viv. "Nobody here is getting yeeted." He looked back at Beth. "Beth, that's a terrible idea." And finally, his gaze found Mira. "Is this really necessarily?"

"Well, the shop tends to land at hotspots for magical energy," she explained. "We might find a source if Beth can scope things out for us. If we can find it, we might be able use it to charge up the engine some more." He nodded and let out a little grumble; he didn't look happy about the prospect at all.

"So, what am I supposed to be looking for, exactly?" Beth asked.

"Well, magical energy usually gathers itself in elements of the natural world - crystal formations, bodies of water, those sorts of things - maybe even within the sap of a tree."

"We're in a forest - there are trees everywhere," John said, as he waved his hands toward the many trees surrounding us. "What about one of these?"

"No, no, no. These are just your regular, run-of-the-mill, boring trees - I'm talking about a magic tree. Big difference. You'd know it right away... well, I would, anyway." She looked over at Beth and shrugged. "Basically, just keep an eye out for a really big tree."

"So, caves, lakes, and big ol' trees. Got it," Beth repeated, as she counted off on her pink fingers, before she looked back over at John, "And don't even worry the yeeting. I'll be fine, John - I'm made of steel, remember?" She winked at him and grinned, and he simply stared at her, his lips pressed in a thin line as he took a moment to consider her absolutely batshit plan. "God dammit, alright, you can do it - just be careful, okay?"

"I'm always careful," she mused, and John just shook his head and sighed at that as Beth's smile widened. She looked over at Viv with a mischievous glint in her pink eyes and rubbed her hands together. "So... you ready to do this?"

"You really want me to... launch you?" she replied, as she ran a hand through her blonde locks and averted her gaze. Beth just beamed at her and nodded profusely.

"Yup! It'll be fun! Plus, I want to see your vacuum form... I mean, if that's okay with you, of course." She blushed a bit at the last bit, and it took a bit for Viv to respond, but she finally nodded.

"Okay, then. I'll do it," she finally said as she flashed Beth a little half-smile. "My headache seems to have cleared up a bit, anyway. I guess the fresh air did do some good for me, after all."

"Yeeees! This is going to be fun!" Viv's smile widened, and she turned back toward the shop.

"Alright, well I'm gonna go back inside the shop and shift. I'll be back in just a minute."

With that, she headed back inside, and I stopped down and leaned against a tree. I took a moment to close my eyes and take in the sounds of the forest - the gentle rustle of the leaves, the songs of the birds that fluttered through the trees; it really was quite pleasant. I zoned out for a bit until Beth's voice pulled me back to reality.

"It's been a bit - should we go check on her?" I pulled out my phone to check the time, and sure enough, Beth was right. I got up and stretched a bit before I spoke.

PART 10: An Upgrade and an Upgrade ;)

"I'll go see what's up." Beth nodded and I headed into the shop to find Paige chasing Viv around in her vacuum form - to my surprise, she looked completely different from what I was used to. Where her outer shell used to be tan, it was now black, glossy, and looked metallic instead of plastic. Oddly enough, it had the same coloration as her clothes, with a pink color on her upper body to match her blouse; her bottom portion was dark blue with a floral pattern that was reminiscent of the skirt she was wearing. She was taller than she was before, with a decidedly curvier, almost human-like silhouette versus the more rounded design she had previously. I could tell her boobs were bigger, and yet they seemed more natural on her curvaceous new chassis, which tapered at her 'hips' before flaring out into a juicy vacuum ass. She was also sporting a carousel-like wheel on her back to store her various attachments, and I couldn't see her dust bin anymore - it must have been internal now. Her wheels had changed to a sort of segmented, tread-like design - she was still able to turn on a dime with them, amazingly. Hell, there were even little trails of golden, shimmery light shooting out of little exhaust pipes in her ass cheeks... so evidently, she had some kind of turbo mode, now? Before I could even comprehend just what the hell was going on, I heard Viv call out to me.

"Babe, help! She won't stop chasing me!" She was zooming around frantically, trying to stay one step ahead of the bird, but Paige looked determined to catch her. I shoved my index and middle fingers in my mouth and blew, producing a piercing whistle that sliced through the din in the shop. Paige suddenly abandoned her chase and looked my way before heading over to me and settled into my arms once again, chirping happily as she began to preen her pages again.

"Hey, you heard Mira earlier - quit that," I gently chided, and the bird just looked up at me and seemed to stick a papery tongue out at me before promptly ignoring me and resuming her preening. I rolled my eyes at the strange bird. "Look, can you be a good girl for me and become a book again, Paige? Please?" The bird nodded her little head after a moment and thankfully did as she was told. I walked over to the counter and gingerly set the book down before turning to face Viv. "What was that all about?"

"Well, as you can see, I also got some upgrades, from all that magical energy."

"I, er... definitely noticed," I said, feeling heat blaze in my cheeks as my gaze travelled up and down her strangely alluring mechanical body. Those new curves of hers were definitely doing it for me as I felt my dick start to twitch. I tried my best to ignore the feeling of dick stiffening in my shorts - and the strange new tightness I was experiencing down there again - it was admittedly a good time to go check out what the hell was going on. "Um, actually, hold on a sec. I'm... gonna hit the restroom real quick. Be right back!" I zoomed over to the bathroom door, scrambled inside, and locked it behind me.

I quickly unzipped my pants, feeling an immediate sense of relief as soon as my cock was freed. That relief immediately turned to horror as I realized that it wasn't alone - that's right; I now had two penises. I couldn't help but yell out in surprise at the sight. Just below my actual dick was yet another fully erect cock, and even my balls seemed larger - it was like someone had shoved a couple of ping pong balls into my scrotum. My stomach dropped as the truth sank in that the magic energy had indeed done something to me. I almost didn't want to touch the thing, and yet my morbid sense of curiosity won out as I reached down and gingerly poked my new addition. A delicious yet horrific shiver of pleasure crept down my spine as the cock throbbed with desire, truly confirming my worst fears - I actually had two fucking cocks. I wrenched my hand away as I looked at the door, and then up at the ceiling... anywhere but down there. My heart pounded in my chest as my pulse skyrocketed and sweat began to trickle down my back.

1...56789...12