Love and Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, then I'll have to do something about that, won't I?" Viv playfully purred as she joined me on the bed. I rolled onto my side, and she pressed herself against me and reached down toward my crotch. As she gently caressed my cock, I bit my lip as I became completely stiff, and soon enough I felt the other one coming in. I gasped at the sensation of the new appendage growing down there; Mira wasn't far off when she had joked about there being double the pleasure. "Oooh!" Viv cupped my balls in her hand and gently played with them as my scrotum grew to fill her palm. I let out another gasp as she wriggled her fingers against my sensitive sack. "Wait... even your balls grow? This is... wild." I nodded and shot her a wicked little grin.

"Do you really think you can take both of them?" Viv she smirked at me and she nodded.

"Oh, don't you worry about me, babe. I've got some tricks up my sleeve." She got up and pulled the box of condoms from the bag before she set it on the nightstand that was next to the bed. "But first, you need to put a couple of these on. Safety, first."

"You got that right," I said, grabbing the box of condoms. Viv grinned at me as I opened the box, tore open a couple of them and quickly slipped them on over my dicks. That done, I tossed the box off the bed and ravished her.

I got on top of her and pawed at her breasts, delighting in the feeling of the latex against my skin as I squeezed them and then went down to kiss her. Soon my lips were on hers, and we lost ourselves in the moment as our make-out session became more and more heated. My shafts were throbbing with need at that point. Viv looked up at me as I stopped kissing her and stared down at her for a moment and grinned.

"You ready for me?" I asked.

"God, yes. Fill me up, baby," she said with a nod as she licked her lips. I graciously obliged, bringing myself down close and slipping just one of my cocks in; it filled her up all the way. Vivienne gasped and moaned at the sensation. "God, yes, that's it - now the other... I'm ready."

"H-how? There's no way you can fit both." Viv just looked at me and smirked.

"Oh, yeah? Try me," she said, the words tumbling out with a playful edge I recognized from a few minutes prior, when she was roleplaying. My cheeks blazed with heat. I repositioned myself and sank down, and Vivienne let out a little yelp as I entered her. My eyes widened as her walls seemed to stretch out before they constricted around my twin shafts. Amazingly, both cocks managed to fit inside her - somehow.

"H-how the hell did you manage that?" I asked, still absolutely awestruck.

"My Flextension technology is good for more than just hoses, babe. Now, what are you waiting for? Get to work down there." I rocked my hips back and forth as I thrusted in and out, delighting in Vivienne's exultations as I repeatedly stuffed her full of my cocks. I knew it was only a matter of time until I finally came when I felt my dicks start to throb and ache as her fantastically flexible pussy took them in.

"I-I'm almost there!" I exclaimed, the words desperate. I was practically panting with need at that point.

"G-good. Don't you d-dare let up," Viv commanded, and I redoubled my efforts until I finally felt release as my dicks unloaded my seed into the condoms. Before I could even pull myself out of her, I heard Viv's motor quietly hum again as it kicked on... just before she actually sucked the condoms right off of my dicks. I had to admit, the suction felt kind of good, but also... what the fuck? My heart rate spiked as my stomach dropped - I immediately started to panic.

"Vivienne, what the fuck? Wh-why did you do that?" Viv looked over at me, clearly confused.

"What?" she asked, casually.

"You... sucked up the condoms? Why did I even wear them if you were just going to suck them up?!"

"Babe... you thought I just... sucked them up into my cervix or something?" She grinned at me and snorted just before she broke out into giggles. "They went into my dust bin. I'm going to toss them out later."

"Wait, so... it's like a... different pipe, or something?" I asked, trying to wrap my mind around it.

"Yup. It's like... I've got two different stomachs, basically... like, that piece of roast I almost choked on last month? It went straight to my dust bin." I let out a sigh of relief as the realization sank in that I was freaking out over nothing.

"Jesus, Viv, you seriously scared the shit out of me. Why didn't you explain this earlier?" She just shrugged.

"You never asked." I just rolled my eyes and flopped over onto my back with a breathy exhale - I was totally spent.

"Why did you even buy the condoms then?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"Well, they actually did do their job... I'm just making cleanup easier. But also, I totally wanted that extra Fux Buck." I couldn't help but chuckle as my heart rate started to normalize.

"Jesus Christ, Viv. You... are something else, you know that?" I asked, as I grinned at her, despite the rollercoaster of emotions she just sent me on.

"Yup, but you love me anyway!" she replied, as she flashed me a radiant smile.

"That I do," I said, as my grin widened. She reached her hand over and cupped my face before she kissed me, long and slow, and I felt my body begin to come down from the sexual high. I watched as Vivienne's latex suit started to recede from the neck down, slowly revealing her naked form. Soon enough we were both completely naked once again, and she just held me for a little while as we laid there in companionable silence. She ran a finger against my back, near where the welt from her overly eager smack was. "Oof, we really need to take care of this. Go ahead and sit up, and I'll help you with it." She got up and grabbed the bottle of cream from the bag and made her way back to me. She sat behind me on the edge of the bed, and I heard her squeeze some of it out. I gasped as the cold ointment touched my skin, but it admittedly did help with the pain. "Is that helping at all?"

"Mhm," I said. "Thanks, Viv."

"Anytime, baby," Viv said, as she went to work on the other tender spots. "So, um... did you enjoy this? Did I... do okay? I was actually pretty nervous about it."

"Really? I couldn't tell," I said. "You absolutely killed it, Viv. It was amazing." I heard her shut the bottle of lotion and moved over next to me.

"Thanks, babe. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I did, too - it was fun bossing you around. Maybe I should do it more often."

"Let's just keep it to the bedroom," I said, feeling myself begin to blush. Viv smiled at me and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Relax, Noah; I'm just kidding."

"Thank God," I said, with a sigh. Suddenly, we both gasped as we felt the room start to shake. The bag tumbled off the nightstand, and the chandelier above us shook from side to side.

"What's going on?!" Viv asked, as she held onto me while the room continued to rumble, but it only lasted about thirty seconds before it just... stopped. There weren't any windows in the room, so we couldn't see what had happened.

"I have no idea - an earthquake, maybe? Or... maybe the shop made another jump!"

"Oh, yeah! I almost forgot about that in all of the fun," Viv said. "Let's go see!" She shot up and quickly dressed herself, and I quickly followed suit. We gathered up the rest of our things and headed out the door to find the hallway deserted again.

We headed downstairs to find John and a now human-looking Beth already in the front room with Mira. Sure enough, John had the backpack I had seen earlier on his back. Viv grabbed her purse from behind the counter and slung it over her shoulder.

PART 17: Journey's End

"There you two are," Mira said to us, with a grin. "As you could probably tell from the bit of turbulence earlier, we made it back safe and sound, as promised. It seems the four of you spending, erm... quality time together generated a good deal magical energy, too." She ran a hand through her locks as her crimson cheeks darkened a bit.

"Plus, we made decent time!" Beth chirped, as she held up her phone for everyone to see - it was just past 3 PM.

"Are we back in the same spot we came from?" I asked. Mira nodded as she flashed us a grin.

"We are! I adjusted the shop's trajectory just before the jump, so your cars should be right outside."

"Sweet!" Beth piped up, before she looked over at us. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm starving."

"Same here. What about you, babe?" Viv asked, as she looked over at me. I nodded - I was pretty hungry, now that I thought about it; all that quality time really had taken a lot out of me.

"Ooooh! How about we all go get lunch? We could hit up Fiesta's, maybe? Have you guys ever been?" Beth asked. Viv and I nodded - it was a favorite of ours - and then Beth looked over at Mira.

"Do you want to come, too?" Mira's eyes widened at the invitation.

"M-me? I don't think it would be a good idea for me to go out there looking... like this. Besides, I've got a lot to do here at the shop, and I really don't want to impose--"

"--oh, come on, you're not imposing - John and I can give you a ride... right?" She looked over at John, and he quickly nodded. "You said it yourself you don't get out much! Just get yourself that glamour spell you mentioned earlier and come have lunch with us! They've got margariiiiiitas..."

"Oh my God, a margarita sounds soooo good right now," Viv chirped. I had to admit, margaritas did sound amazing after the day we had... even though it had really only been a few hours in reality, thanks to the time trav--er, time dilation thing. Mira's cheeks grew even darker, even as the corners of her lips perked up into a small smile.

"I'm not usually one for alcohol, but... it has been a pretty eventful day..."

"Mar-gies! Mar-gies! Mar-gies!" Beth and Viv chanted in unison, and Mira rolled her eye and sighed at their tomfoolery. Still, I could see the ghost of a smile on her face as she shook her head at the two of them.

"Well... I suppose I could do with a bit of a break," she said, as a genuine smile crossed her face. "Alright, I'll go. Just give me a moment to get the glamour charm situated." She walked back toward the counter and snapped her fingers, and I watched as a shiny foil tag with colored rings flew toward her. She caught it in midair, then procured a key to open up a jewelry case on the counter that was full of various pieces of jewelry. She grabbed a dangly set of earrings fitted with two large onyx gemstones from the case and set it on the counter. With another snap of her fingers, the foil tag burst into flame and burned away to nothing in a matter of seconds, leaving a glowing light that flew into the earrings as she flicked her fingers over. The earrings glowed for a couple seconds until they were seemingly back to normal, and Mira scooped them up and quickly put them into her ears.

A moment later, just like we had seen with Beth earlier, a shimmering field of light enveloped Mira, and just like that, she looked human again - there were no horns, claws, or tail to be seen, and her skin was no longer crimson, though she had opted to give herself a bit more color, so she wasn't quite as pale... she still kept the streak of white in her hair, though.

"So... are we all ready to go, then?" Beth asked. Viv and I nodded, and John nodded too as he headed toward the door. "Last one there is buying!" Mira picked her pace a bit at that, and Viv looked over at me and grinned before she grabbed my hand.

"Come on, babe... if you don't hurry, I may just have to punish you later." She winked at me and pulled me along to the entrance of the shop. We headed outside and I smiled as soon as we stepped outside - our car was still sitting in the parking lot, just where we had left it. The sunlight was blinding, and it was still hot as hell outside, but we were back home, and that was all that mattered to me... well, that and lunch. I looked over at Vivienne to find her beaming at me as she broke away from me and headed for our car. I shook my head and grinned as I followed close behind. The sunlight glinted off of her engagement ring, and my smile grew even wider. Someday, I'd have a ring of my own on my finger, and I'd get to spend the rest of my life with her. There'd be plenty of time for more crazy adventures, and I'm sure she'd face every one of them with a smile - it was just the kind of woman she was. Even I had to admit, as wild as the day had been, I still ended up enjoying it, and a lot of that had to do with Viv. I loved her to the moon and back, and it was clear that she felt the same way - even with my newly discovered... quirks.

Thinking back, I felt a bit silly for letting myself get carried away with what-ifs and worries. As I watched Vivienne wrench open the car door and eagerly scramble into the passenger seat, I realized that I couldn't wait to make wedding plans. I looked back at Mira's Marvels and wondered if Mira might let us hang around the shop like John and Beth had. After all, we had a lot of wedding plans to make, and there would be plenty of time to figure them out thanks to the shop's handy little loophole. Suddenly, I heard Viv call out to me just before she slammed the car door.

"Babe, come on! We have to get there before the others!" I knew I would not hear the end of it if they beat us there, and... well, I was getting really hungry, judging by the rumbling in my stomach. It had been, what, at least six hours since breakfast?

"Alright, alright - I'm coming," I said, cracking a grin as I got into the car and shut the door.

"What's got you so happy?" Viv asked as I buckled up and put the key in the ignition.

"Oh, I'm just thinking about the wedding," I replied. "I was hoping Mira might let us use that that magic time loophole thing in the shop while we make plans." Viv perked up at the suggestion as I pulled out of the parking spot and headed in the direction of the restaurant.

"That's a great idea!" She put her finger to her chin and considered it. "God, now that you mention it, I can't even imagine how hard it's going to be to find a venue. You've only met my immediate family - just wait 'til you meet the rest of us!"

"Oh, God," I replied, as my heart jumped in my chest at the thought of her extended family - I hadn't even considered them before that moment. I could only imagine how... eccentric... a whole family of appliance shifters would be.

"It's okay, babe. I'll be right there with you through it all. It'll be fun!" As I looked over at her and saw the reassuring look on her face - all the joy in her gorgeous blue eyes, and that dazzling white smile of hers - I knew that, no matter what happened, as long as we were together... it really would be.