Love and the Chase

Story Info
A village fiesta is the begining of so much more.
5.2k words
4.22
3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verhaalen
Verhaalen
227 Followers

1

Nestling against the rocky coastline of the Costa Brava, with its beaches and bays, and the white-painted walls of the community's oldest buildings stark against an azure sky, the village had much to offer visitors from near and far. The locals traded on its popularity, many earning their livings from seasonal work, others using craft skills deployed to make items that were then traded in tourist markets. And then, like the Valenti family, they used skills that lifted them out of groups that many thought of as labourers.

'I'm not one of those,' Pablo muttered as his small commercial vehicle with its logo 'Trabajos de Carpinteria y Madera -- Valenti', painted on the sides was manoeuvred into the loading bay of his property set off a quiet side street of the village. From its balcony, and his small living quarters, he could look out over the pantile rooftops and out over the sea.

It was a batchelor's home and workspace and no one bothered him there, or very few, and he wanted it that way. It was also the lovenest that the woman in his life sometimes visited and discretion of paramount importance at such times, be they during the day or more often late into the night.

Lucia Picot, or 'lusty Lucia' as he had soon fallen into thinking of her, had been in his life for little more than six months. The arrangement they had was spontaneous and flexible, and it only needed a phone call, by either of them, to fan it into a raging heat once more. A young widow's weeds had been put away, a silver crucifix was still seen to be worn and nestling in her deep cleavage, the woman's fulsome figure scarcely kept from his notice, whatever she chose to wear. Lucia dressed modestly but he soon learned what lay underneath her clothes and that was more than warm flesh. A passionate spirit lived there too, within a shapely body, broad hips, and fleshy thighs; her lustrous black hair was like a mane that tumbled down each side of her serene face.

A smile was never far away and they had discovered deepening affection for one another, but that was never the primary reason that provoked either of them to seek the other out. Lucia was a demon in bed; sex with her was off the scale in pleasure and for its intensity.

'You're unbelievable!' she would cry out whenever they reached the peak. He had begun to believe it. She made him do so in her passionate and inexhaustible ways; she coaxed him to persist in that like no other woman before her. 'You'll want to do this with me all day and all night...all week... if I let you!'

There was no turning back from their meeting at a local festival during the height of summer. Persuading Lucia to take part in an invitation folk dance had opened the floodgates; to endless reels and steps, swirling skirts and stamps of feet, to laughter and the meeting of a lingering look that went way beyond what was expected of it.

The chance of having a drink and an al fresco meal under the awnings set out in the town square, and its multitude of lights, had been passed up. They hadn't made it. His embrace to persuade her to linger, just a while longer, had failed to delay the moment of a first kiss; the poke of his tongue past her parted lips and her answering sucks upon it. They were so suggestive, seducing, and arousing before they became an irrepressible admission that they wanted to take each other to bed, and hell with the knowledge they had only just met.

They had writhed naked in clammy nakedness on her bed, the linen crisp and cool against their enervated skins.

'Whoever said it should happen?' she had gasped in the admission that she had succumbed to her raging lust for him. He was a strong guy, muscled in his arms and legs, broad-chested, and the possessor of a tool that she had grasped expertly as it was tugged from his briefs, straining and so darned hard on seeing her fleshy nakedness. Lucia had held his shaven head as she guided his sucking lips to her breasts and he'd become lost in her fleshy heat.

It happened; nothing had been planned. They had known that it would have to happen to tamp down the flames of continuing and seemingly uncontrollable lust that seeing each other naked had aroused.

From that night on, wasted and spent, her pussy reamed out by his prick, Lucia had made him feel that she couldn't get enough of him, or it; they couldn't keep away or their hands off each other. She had said she didn't believe in it, that the stars had ordained that it should be so but his kisses and caresses had led her to massage his hard cock, through his jeans, until they had gotten back to Lucia's place.

'How have you gotten me into doing this?' she had gasped, her arms wrapped around his neck and exulting in his ways, their kisses slow, soft, and even romantic; their tongues soon gliding around their lover's mouth, lips closing and sucking as that wet flesh flickered in and out, their saliva interchanged. She said that she had felt as if she was floating, aroused to an unbearable pitch that was painful; that had her tummy muscles tensing and easing as if they were already wrapped around his magnificent tool.

'If it's like this, what I'm feeling when I kiss you...what will I become when you're in me?'

He had felt as if he was floating...was gliding on a raging wind of lust and uncommon passion, on his desire for her as Lucia had fucked his mouth with her tongue, swirled and sucked, darted in and out; all the while her body pressed against him and her hands caressing and keeping him so hard against her body.

He had gently sucked her tongue, and in return she slowly, easily, had fucked his mouth, giving him all the tongue he could want. Passion had mingled with tenderness.

Everything about her, what they did, had become irresistible and had to be known of and satisfied to its only, natural, conclusion.

He would be with her as soon as it was possible and he had cleaned off the grime of his working day.

2

She had soon revealed what his caresses and their kisses had aroused in her that first time, the plans for the evening turned over instantly when Lucia reamed out his mouth with her agile tongue as his fingers lifted the skirt of her dress and caressed the smooth skin of her thighs before he slid a hand over her soft flesh, the scent of her hair in his nostrils as he slid a middle finger between her butt cheeks and pricked the base of her spine, thrusting his hips forward to remind Lucia how hard she had made him feel.

Nibbling on his earlobe she had breathed hotly, 'Forget everything else and let's go back to my place. We finish what you've started.'

And they had done so, gone at each other like rutting beasts; their calls to each other filling the hallway of her small house that was sandwiched among its neihbours on the steps leading up from the shore road, colourful facades distinguishing them from their neighbours. They'd tugged off the other's clothes in a frenzy and kissed passionately as they did so before he'd slammed into her once more. She had asked that he fucked her in long fast strokes. He'd needed no encouragement from the fleshy beauty who was in his arms and he had done it hard, pistoning into her as the bed creaked and she shouted obscenities in his ear until he had filled her with bolts of his cum, Lucia's warmth engulfing him, smaller tremors provoking her to convulse and keep him in her.

Finally, they had fallen in on themselves and lay dazed in each other's arms, few words being found to express all that they felt and had pursued on a first night. Lust had gotten the better of them but neither had any regrets. They had told each other that later.

So, that was how their affair had begun, for him an opportunistic seduction of a woman on the mend, after the loss of a husband in a construction accident; for Lucia satisfying the need for a man's attention upon her once more, but not just any man, but him. And yet, he had not known that at the time. All he had seen and decided to seduce was the fleshy woman with her sexy mouth, large lips, and wonderful breasts that her clothes shaped so enticingly, a necklace always een to be seen dangling at her throat or onto her breastbone, the swell of her round breasts only hinted at. He needed no encouragement to look at her and to claim the woman she had become to him. Seductive, energetic and inventive, demanding, and insatiable.

And now, with the working week at an end, with everything stowed away in his workshop and the vehicle locked up, he could make ready. He would shower, shave, and dress for an evening with the woman he now thought of as 'his'. Just as on previous nights of loving with her, a plan tended to lose its shape; a night becoming a night and day, even a whole weekend.

He was ready, for her and what he wanted to follow on from a first kiss of greeting after the front door had closed out the early evening sounds, of people on their way to a favoured beachside restaurant or bar, then a nightclub.

His pleasure spot lived only a short walk away, but the ache to know of her energy-sapping ways made it feel a whole lot further.

3

Lucia waited for him in nervy anticipation. She would decide on how the evening would play out with him. Scented candles in their glass jars were already lit and the main lights were turned down low. Music played softly through the small speakers that had been discreetly placed out of sight; the music on a fovourite CD provoked her to hum and sway her hips, the polished stone floor cool on her bare feet as she danced, her breasts swaying slowly and brushing against the fabric of her dress, the neckline low and the lacy trim of its straps and neckline meeting at her breastbone where she had pinned an ornate gold brooch.

In his eyes, he had told her, she was perfect and she wondered if he would say that again tonight when he saw her hair now cut shorter than he had known it to be. It framed her face, a few ragged wisps having to be brushed away from time to time, but she did that with fingers that would work him until he lost it, or Pablo had to face a choice between ejaculating or asking her to stop. They would then have to endure the gnaw of frustration that this brought to them but he, like she, was inventive and could delay the inevitable a while longer.

'Don't keep me waiting, querido,' she hummed as she danced in her bare feet, brushing her hands over her thighs and the fabric of her dress caressing her skin, the evening breeze, through the back door that led out onto a small patio, wafting over her as she lifted the hem of her dress, parted her legs for an instant to feel it on her skin, then closing them again. Her lover would know that she was bra-less and was wearing skimpy panties and that she could be naked, in his arms, once the zip on her dress had been eased down.

Pablo might wait that long to do that.

As she waited and checked on the iced drink, Clara, that she had prepared, of beer and lemonade, her alcohol-free mind was suddenly possessed by a different thought and it stopped her from taking another dance step. The words of a song had made her feel a clammy warmth between her legs and emotion slowly spread into her chest.

Did she already love him, love Pablo?

No, it wasn't the words of the song that had made her feel that rush of emotion and longing for him, but the memories of how they were together and what they had been able to do away from their homes and in pursuit of an affair that she felt were beginning to overwhelm her for its intensity, in and out of bed.

She loved his strong body, what he brought to her, and how it made her feel, so deep inside. A strong and lustful man could so easily overpower her, arouse raging thrills to course through her body as she was pushed down onto her back, or was made to kneel in front of him before that wonderful pole of hard flesh parted her pussy's lips and he found her. Oh, what a man! Oh, what cock and all that she coaxed to burst from him and then fill her. It was then that she felt that she was living in another world, entirely.

All of that was sublime, energetic, and wonderful, but did she love him? Did she love the man that he was?

She moved and stood in the hallway waiting for him and groaned in frustration at the delay, deciding to press her fingers to her belly, sliding them down until she cupped her mound. Oh, how she wanted him to find her and to be so deep, as he always was, and to reach the depth of her pussy, right here and now!

The tip of her fingers would be enough for now, just a slow swirling slide of them over her wetness as she lifted the hem of her dress and she began to slowly touch herself as an image of them together drifted before her eyes, of her being coaxed to lean forward and then to kneel on the bed, lustful and impatient Pablo taking her from behind, each thrust seeming to lift her as he found her in a steadily increasing rhythm.

Her calls to him made him slow dob and lean over her, to offer kisses before his grunts of effort, the desperate and energetic straining to keep on drilling his cock in, brought tears to her eyes. She could just about take all of him, her body far from small, as he drove in so deep, went so deep! Her gasps of encouragement made him pound against her, his balls slapping against her buttocks as she pursued every moment of pleasure and her movements in sync with his. Pablo would be putting her pussy and swollen clitoris under assault from his driving prick and sliding caresses of his fingers.

He would hear her calls to him as her orgasm rose like an ocean wave about to tumble over and rush onto the seashore, withdraw, and then build again in a natural, unstoppable rhythm. She was bucking against his strength, shuddering out of pleasure from what he did so deep inside her and the fierce tugging wrenches and pinches on her swaying breasts and nipples. She knew how to keep on working him, even in the position that Pablo kept her in, the walls of her pussy clenching and releasing on him over and over again as moist flesh met his.

She saw how the candle in the hallway guttered and flickered, sending its shadow up onto the wall but she was scarcely to be bothered by that. The hem of her black dress was still kept around her waist and her belly, fleshy thighs, and wet pussy were exposed to her sight as she leaned forward and tugged on the tangle of hair to be found there, an image of her lover's face and flickering of his tongue over her slit moving before her fluttering eyes.

'Pablo, come on..get here and to me!' she gasped as her fingers rubbed over her pussy's lips and then found her clit, moving in ways that she was aching to have his long and thick cock do; to feel it plunging and easing out almost to the tio before it plumbed her again. It had been that way on other nights of what had become hours of insatiable coupling, caressing and kissing, sucking and blowing, rutting as if there was a limit to the moments they had together.

There weren't and there wouldn't be. She knew that again as she waited.

Oh God, she was so ready for him as she thought of the nervy feelings that his big cock aroused in her, even as he finally pulled out of her, their shared actions but a prelude to her taking him, riding him as he lay on his back and she slumped down on his shaft, or she'd straddle his shoulders and he ate her out, had her take his length between her sucking lips before she took him deep in her throat, spluttered as she struggled to keep from gagging.

Mmmm, she loved the feeling when he pulled his big cock out of her throbbing pussy from behind, away from her ass and thighs. She could hear his breathing as he turned her around and grabbed her head with both his hands. Then looking down at her, he forced his prick between her lips and shoved his cock down through her gasping mouth.

Yes, she could devour him, suck on his cock and lick his ball sac as he made her feel that he was fucking her face, filled her mouth and she could taste what remained of her pussy's juices on his skin.

'Pablo...Pablo, come on!' she gasped as her fingers kept on touching and probing, her abdomen muscles tensing and easing as she thought of them doing it.

What a fabulously made man he was and blessed with what he brought. Did she love him as the man, as Pablo, and did it even matter if she was waiting to find that out? She had loved someone else once and it would take time to get to that place again, and with Pablo. In the meantime, and on that journey of discovery, she wanted to fuck, to be naked in his arms, and to think of nothing else but the rage of his wild and deep possession of her body, the arousal and unchaining of wild, delicious feelings in all of her body that the touch of his skin against hers had always aroused.

She relaxed the claims of her fingers and let the skirt of her dress brush down over her excited thighs.

Did she love him? She still did not have the answer but she might discover that soon. Pablo would be here in a moment.

4

Despite the days that had passed since they had last been together, their greeting when he arrived had been brief, but there was nothing unusual in that. What they would do when their clothes lay scattered all about them would soon make up for that. She soon offered him a glass of Clara and Lucia moved to stand by his side, a possessive hand on his arm before it went about her waist, and she was drawn still closer against him. They sipped for a while and looked at each other over the rims of their glasses.

'I was getting worried...that you wouldn't be here.'

'Me, stay away when my woman's been in her sexy black dress?' he murmured, appreciatively, and gazed down into her eyes. He took in the rest of her appearance, but slowly. 'Your hair makes you look younger and even more beautiful. You haven't changed anything else, have you...down here?'

His hand had drifted down to her belly as he spoke. It then pressed over her mound and Lucia lifted her face and met his kiss, succumbing to the slow swirl of his tongue in her mouth as she slowly parted her lips to allow him in.

Moments later the dress lay on the floor at their feet and she was tugging away his clothes, her breasts brushing against his skin as Pablo hindered her attempts to undress him.

'Come with me,' she demanded, her hands caressing his naked skin until she grabbed hold of his penis, feeling it tremble as she pulled on it in her attempts to persuade him to follow her up the narrow stairs and to her bedroom.

'I intend to, over and over again through the night.'

The woman in his life, now, had struggled to ease his prick from his pouch briefs and now, as they kissed hungrily, it felt to be a different kiss. It was not just a kiss of unbridled lust but also conveyed a genuine passion for the other borne out of emotion and pleasure to be together again.

'You darling, that you want me so!' she gasped as he kissed her and offered caresses to her body, slicking his fingers over her moist heat, just as she had done when she had waited for him to arrive. Now her man was fingering her in ragingly seductive ways and she felt that she would melt in his arms, her body gripped by the rage of longing and quivery feelings of longing overwhelming her.

Pablo had taken charge and she loved it.

They lay in bed, finally sated from their reunion, their skins clammy and enervated, still, from the sight and touch of each other. Lucia loved the wonderful look of him, quivering from the strength of his passion and from all that he had again brought to her. Her man was strong, supremely fit, and agile for a large man and those dark brooding eyes had drawn her in. And then that long thick cock, he had been blessed with, had filled her as if it was the first time they had taken to each other.

'Where is this taking us?' she asked, stilling the caresses that he again offered.

Verhaalen
Verhaalen
227 Followers
12