Love and the Chase

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'To a place where we decide if it is more than just sleeping together and thinking of nothing else.'

Her appearance captivated him as it had done from the very first moment they had met at a fiesta some months ago. He failed to keep his eyes off her, whether Lucia was dressed or naked to his approving sight. She was all soft curves and possessed a creamy white skin with little wrinkles and folds, her breasts large and rounded, surprisingly firm, and her nipples like small pebbles, hard and brown. She had kept his mouth to them and whenever his tongue and lips weren't busy delighting her elsewhere. Homage had again been paid to the woman who wrecked him in her lustful sharing of the act.

'Pablo...querido...Pablo, not yet!'

She couldn't still the progress of his caresses to her body, every gentle squeeze or stroke; could not prevent the cupping and caressing of her breasts as she was made to lie back and his hands slid over the warmth of her thighs, then underneath them as she was coaxed to spread them And then raise her legs onto his shoulders as he bent down to take her once more with his mouth; to have his tongue skim swollen lips of her pussy and taste what had been shared earlier.

She writhed under him, clamped his head with her thighs as she moved them down his body and Pablo tweaked and kissed her nipples, moved again to use his tongue and fingers to pleasure her.

'I can't keep from loving you, woman,' he assured her, slowly trailing kisses over her body, lingering where she kept him until he gazed down into her eyes. 'I can't keep on staying away from you...do you know what I'm saying?'

'Si...si!'

Pablo thought that his prick would burst, that the skin around its hooded tip would tear when he saw such a look in her eyes and felt her breathy responses to what he said and did. He no longer wanted to fuck but to love her, and to do that in every way that he knew and that she allowed or wanted from him.

'Lie back for me,' she coaxed, her voice low as she took in his state of arousal, how he pushed up his penis and wanting her to take him as she always did, the physical rages and surges of emotion and pleasure that mouthing each other always brought upon them. 'Have you been thinking of me doing this for you as much as I have?'

'Count on it,' he groaned and knowing the pre-cum was already bubbling up as she began to slowly work him, her tongue slicking over the hood of his cock that jerked with every claim that she made upon it. Her fingernails trailed a path down his shaft and grazed over the wrinkled skin of his sac before she took it in her mouth for an instant only.

'Ai, Dios mio...you wonder,' she moaned, completely in thrall to what she was doing and her lover's responses as she shifted on the bed until he could finger her and positioned herself so that she could brush her hardened nipples over his skin as they claimed each other. Finally, she lay on him, her legs parted and Pablo's hands gripping her buttocks as he ate her out and her mouth engulfed him. On other occasions, she had felt her lover's body spasm as bolts of cum erupted from him, creamed her mouth and throat, or splattered onto her body, coating her breasts and even reaching her face when she was in control.

'I just hope that I have enough left, you woman of mine.' He'd taken to wondering if she was the only woman who pursued him so expertly and her need of him so insatiable that it hurt.

'You have, oh you have,' she almost crooned in reply. Lucia moved and knelt before him, a soft wondering look on her face. 'We make this night last as if it's forever....'

God. he'd never been sucked the way she did him. She licked his shaft so slowly all the way around and from bottom to top. Deep-throated him, letting him feel the soft warm flesh of her throat rubbing and pressing against him. Her warm wet mouth and her deep breaths were on him, then she would pull away for an instant then resume her hungry claims upon him.

She didn't want him to cum, she wanted to make him feel like he would die if he couldn't bury his cock deep in her swollen pussy.

Soon they were fully entangled again, moaning and cussing and rocking her bed. His cock was thick, long, hard, and sensitive to the slightest touch. It jerked and flexed involuntarily every time it brushed against any part of her luscious flesh. He fucked her and stared at her, saw her responses, as he slipped past her pussy's lips, and found his home again. His eyes narrowed and he watched even more intently as it slid back out shiny, so wet, covered with her pussy cream, its huge veins bulging.

He found the strength to lift her off the bed, her legs still wrapped around his waist and his prick plumbing her until he bore her weight on his thighs. A tamping rhythm, his claims making her rise and fall upon him, was set; Lucia's breasts jerking and brushing against his chest as she clung to him, breathed hotly in his ears as the effort of loving with him took its toll. All she could do was to try and match his rhythm while she was in his embrace, like this, and not lying back on her bed as he took her in the way that she usually wanted and finally demanded of him, an animalistic rut that left them weak but never satisfied. They kept wanting more of each other.

He pulled all the way out, then drove into her again, back out and deep into her again, and again, eventually creating a steady rhythm.

Finally, and as if he read her mind, Lucia lay back on the bed, her legs spread for an instant before he slammed into her, deep and sinuous in his movements. They soon screwed and fucked; they were banging against each other and their gasps for breath and calls filled the room.

'Go on, do it for me!' she groaned through clenched teeth and resisting the urge to talk dirty, to demand that he did not stop in plugging her and she dragging and squeezing on him until her pussy was filled with his cum; for him to explode and giving her all that he had. 'Share it..share it all with me!'

That did it for him.

Pablo exploded in her pussy and felt its walls close around him as he gave her all that he had, cum rushing up his shaft and out into her as Lucia's muscles tightened, her pussy squeezed on him half a dozen times as she succumbed to her orgasm. He'd flooded her and she groaned long and loud, trembled and shook as they were both overwhelmed by the charge of excitement that they had aroused in each other.

'Cariña...mi cariña...my darling,' he groaned as the last surges of his orgasm left him and he felt Lucia's embrace slowly fall away. He kissed her face, her eyes, and lips, breathed gently in her ear, and felt her halting breaths on his skin as she moved to press her lips to his chest, her hands sliding over his warm and clammy skin until she locked him to her in a tightening embrace of arms and legs.

Lucia listened to his breathing as they each came down from their highs of pleasure brought on by their all-consuming climaxes.

'Darlin?' he smiled softly, tenderly as Pablo met her wide-eyed look upon him.

The question of love had returned to her, whether she felt it for him in its many forms and ways of being expressed. Again, she felt unsure. All that she had were feelings, emotions, the riot of certainty, and then of doubts.

And then she felt them to be all-consuming, powerful, and deep; all of them along with a sense that they were becoming enduring; yes, long-lasting, and all of them deployed upon him, her tender and passionate lover.

'Darling?' he asked again in a deep and concerned voice that suddenly held doubts. The tears on her cheeks had suddenly made him think that the night would be the last one that they would spend together.

'Don't be afraid of what I have to tell you,' she asked, clinging to him and breathing warmly in his ear as she pressed her mouth to it. 'I love you so much...I needed time to realise that it was so.'

'I feel the same and want to take care of you and all that may happen because of how we have been together...lovers without any worries for the future.'

Lucia clenched her lips shut and nodded against his lips as he kissed her. She already knew and felt that Pablo had found her and that a different future beckoned to them.

12