All Comments on 'Love and Time Know No Bounds'

by PaulaApril

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
evrtxnevrtxnabout 1 month ago

That...is one of the most beautiful stories I've read in a long, long time. Thank you.

used2bjustjused2bjustjabout 1 month ago

A very sweet and realistic ghost story. It was great how you weaved the grandparents into the story with their knowledge of Margot's death.

5/5

J

Dragonsden1963Dragonsden1963about 1 month ago

Enjoyed it. Was a great story 5 stars

metroalmametroalmaabout 1 month ago

Thank you! You have made life death and everything just a little sweeter.

amberlynchamberlynchabout 1 month ago

I loved your story. It is very beautiful and contains so many delicate details. I particularly liked the scene when Margot is drawing Erin, and how this plays a role in the scene with Erin's grandparents; providing proof and unmasking the reality of the reveal. I also liked the dialog, which is often so simple yet with an economy of words and realistic. Finally, both characters are so likable I didn't want the story to end. (I gave 5/5).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

How bittersweet.... and creepy... Maybe if they were lovers in the past or something this relationship would have been less creepy, but to be randoms... The unwritten epilogue feels like something like the ending of the film 'Somewhere in Time' where the MC eventually withers away to just to reunite with their love. I mean, what other living woman can compete with a paranormal slash ethereal Love of Your Life, or Erin goes on to live as an eccentric recluse devoted to an Unseen.

Don't get me wrong, it was an entrancing story, well written and very engaging. I guess I was just surprised the ending ended with that detail. Thanks for sharing! 5*

P_AndererP_Andererabout 1 month ago

A really delightful story. Thank you! 5*

HitchhikerHitchhikerabout 1 month ago

This story is even more reseinent that I'm contemporary with the time line. It seems funny that for your character it's all ancient history yet for me it's yesterday. Thought provoking indeed.

rnebularrnebularabout 1 month ago

I really loved this story. The characters are likeable and worth getting to know, and the setting of the old village was easy to imagine. I admit I almost gave up when I read several lines talking about "woke", but glad I didnt. I dislike the word and that it seems to be used to represent bad things, and especially in a story about two young lesbians. I won't comment other than I think it's generally used by people who don't understand some things so they call it all "woke".

That aside, loved it and easy 5 stars. Thank you for sharing with us!

FlamethrowFlamethrowabout 1 month ago

You make it so understandable and real. Such a beautiful story of genuine love.

SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesarabout 3 hours ago

Shyamalan, eat your heart out! The title telegraphed the supernatural element, but the way you played the twist was -very- clever! Erin and Margot make an absolutely adorable couple, and the time-dilated pop culture comparisons made their banter that much more delightful. The seance "in plain sight" was a brilliant choice; I was nearly giggling along with the teasing—it reminds me of another story but for my life I can't remember the name.

From a technical critique, the way the dialogue is broken up into multiple paragraphs reads odd, and unfortunately gets distracting. My understanding is speech over multiple lines ends unmarked, but always starts with quotes. A few times this "list" style had me switching speakers accidentally. Most if not all of these could be condensed into single paragraphs for tidier reading and smoother pacing.

Syntax aside, this was a lovely story. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPaulaApril@PaulaApril
Amateur author of erotica. My stories are sometimes an outlet for my deviant or bi-curious thoughts that I'm too nervous to try in real life. May be one day. Some collections and longer works are available on Amazon Kindle for anyone who wants to add my work to their library.