Love and Turmoil Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CJ moaned, "Oh James" as she felt a finger slide inside her.

Kevin heard her moans and saw red. Who was this James? He couldn't have her, she belonged to him and he was going to claim her in the ultimate way. He pushed her body forward, slapping her ass hard before roughly grabbing her hips. He rammed his cock deep and hard inside her pussy.

CJ's eyes flew open as she felt the intrusion with herself. This wasn't her imaginings. What was going on? She looked back over her shoulder and saw the mad glint in Kevin's eye as he rammed into her over and over again. She fought to stand upright, to get him out of her but his anger held her in place. She couldn't do anything. CJ screamed, not a scream of pleasure, a scream of absolute terror. She heard a crash from one of the other rooms in the house, it sounded like her kitchen. She hadn't expected anyone to help her but she had to make it known that something was wrong.

Her screams drove Kevin to take her harder.

James heard the blood curdling scream of terror coming from CJ's house. He had followed her down the hill from a distance just to make sure she was safe. He hadn't trusted the guy would leave her alone. When he heard the scream, every instinct to protect her kicked in. He kicked down her back door and stormed the house. He couldn't handle that she could be being hurt. He ran through the house, checking all the rooms, trying to follow the screams. CJ needed him.

CJ screamed and clawed to get free of Kevin but she couldn't free herself. Suddenly, Kevin was pulled from her and thrown across the room. She collapsed to the floor in the shower, sobbing.

James looked at CJ and saw red. This jerk had hurt her and he wasn't going to stand for that.

Kevin sneered at James. "You must be James. You can't have her. She belongs to me and in this village, I get what I want."

James punched Kevin square in the nose, causing blood to spurt everywhere. He landed several more punches to Kevin's ribs and jaw. CJ let out a gasping sob and James was torn between pummelling the slime ball that had hurt her and comforting her.

In that instant of hesitation, Kevin ran. He called behind him as he ran "You'll regret this, you and that little cock tease. You don't know who you are messing with."

James moved to CJ's side, turning off the shower as he did. He bent down and picked her up cradling her in his arms. He took her into the bedroom and sat her on the edge of her bed. She was in shock. James found a towel and carefully dried her off. He took his time so that she would feel safe. He dug through her drawers and found some clothes, helping her put them on. He grabbed a bag that he found in the closet and threw some things in it for her.

CJ felt violated. How could Kevin had done that to her? She knew James was there with her but she couldn't look at him. She felt ashamed. She fidgeted with her fingers, staring at the ground. She knew it would be bad news if James was found in her house. He was from the other village and the villagers here would believe Kevin if he spun it that James had been the one to attack her. She had to snap out of her stupor and protect what was developing between them. She loved him. She struggled to admit it to herself after what had just happened but she realised he was the one she truly wanted to be with.

James gathered the things CJ would need from the bathroom and threw them in the bag. He took CJ by the hand, picked up the bag, and headed for the smashed back door. He wrapped his arm around CJ, hugging her to him as they passed the bathroom and kept her moving right out the door.

They walked in silence up the hill through the ruins. Slowly, they wandered down the other side towards James' village.

CJ pulled back slightly from James. She had known he was from this village but she hadn't expected him to take her here. She didn't know what she had expected. James looked into her eyes and smiled reassuringly at her.

"Come stay with me. I want to keep you safe." He coaxed her to go on with him. They walked hand in hand towards one of the houses that was more towards the centre of the village.

CJ felt thankful it was early and the streets were still somewhat empty. She didn't know if she could face anyone right at this moment. She felt like her world had been torn apart. She had been violated and driven from her home by someone she was supposed to have been able to trust and now she would be staying in this strange village not far from her little home.

James opened the door to his little house and waited as CJ walked inside. He took her stuff to the spare room he used as an office and made up the futon in there for her. He lifted her and lay her gently on the bed. "Get some rest sweet CJ," he said as he went to leave the room.

CJ didn't want to be alone. She was in a strange house and she needed to feel some sense of safety. She reached for James and pulled him down next to her on the futon as she snuggled against him and closed her eyes. Her breathing eased and slowed as James wrapped his arms around her and they both fell asleep.

They slept the day away.

Two days passed and CJ became more comfortable with her new surroundings. She felt safe as James watched over her. She helped around the house during the day and at night they snuggled in bed. Nothing intimate happened between them while she was still recovering from Kevin's violation. She would fall asleep in James' bed wrapped in his arms each night. She felt like nothing could hurt her anymore.

James introduced CJ to several of his neighbours as the days passed. The first day she locked herself away but he could see her coming back out of her shell and becoming the girl he had met that first night so long ago. James was happy that everyone around him was so accepting of her. He wanted her in his life and this acceptance was important.

A couple more days passed and CJ finally felt like she was back to her normal self. She was healing from the attack and was feeling happy again. She decided that night she was going to get things back on track between her and James.

James got himself ready for bed as usual, sliding his pyjama pants on and brushing his teeth. He finished and walked into the bedroom he now shared with CJ. She was already curled up under the blankets, looking as though she were asleep. He slid under the blankets next to her and reached to pull her close. As soon as his fingers made contact with her skin, he threw back the blanket. She was lying there naked, grinning up at him. "Are you sure about this?" he asked her, seeing the glint of want in her eyes.

CJ nodded and ran her hands over James naked chest. She leant up and kissed him tenderly. She pulled James against her and kissed him deeper. Her hands curled behind his head, pulling him to her.

James' hand traced her sides from hip to breast. His cock stood at attention after being neglected for so long. He kissed CJ back before tracing a line down her throat of hungry nips. He continued down towards her breasts as he cupped them tenderly with his hands. He brought her breasts to his mouth and sucked her beautiful hardening nipples into his mouth. He covered her breasts with kisses before continuing his trail of kisses down over her belly. He looked up at her to check she was still alright with this. When he saw that glowing smile on her lips he continued kissing down her body to that glorious paradise he had longed to savour once more.

CJ's moans wracked through her body. She was almost ready to cum because it had been too long since she had been loved like this. The last time anyone had touched her body was the violation. She shivered at the thought causing James to pull back in concern. CJ shook her head as she placed her hands on his head and coaxed his mouth back to her longing pussy lips. She was getting wet and it was his doing. This was the man she wanted to be with.

James ran his tongue along her outer lips, savouring the moisture escaping from between them. The more he lapped them, the more he wanted. He slid his tongue between her outer lips. He licked her entire slit from bottom to top, avoiding her clit for the time being. He was loving the taste of her on his tongue. He licked her again and again. The next time he reached her entrance, he plunged his tongue inside her as deep as he could. He plunged his tongue into her over and over before finally moving up to her clit and sucking it into his mouth. He rolled it between his teeth gently as he lapped it with his tongue.

CJ's body arched up, driving James' mouth into her pussy more firmly. She moaned louder and louder as he drove her closer and closer to the final goal. CJ could feel her orgasm building. When James licked her pussy all the way to her clit and pressed his tongue against it, she exploded. Her muscles tensed and she cried out in pleasure. James lapped her juices, prolonging her orgasm. Her legs pinning his head in place.

When CJ finally came down from the high, James kissed his way back up her sensitive, quivering body. He kissed her deeply, sliding his tongue into her mouth. His tongue sharing her flavour with her. He rolled her on top of him and lay back. He held her hips, lining her up with his throbbing cock. He was giving her the decision as to whether or not she wanted him inside her.

CJ hesitated briefly as she felt James' cock at her entrance. She briefly flashed back to what had happened with Kevin but shook her head to shake away the images. She wanted this with James. She lowered herself slowly onto him, moaning as she did. James felt so right inside her.

James noticed the uncertainty in her eyes before she pushed herself down on his cock. Was she really alright with this? He held her hips gently and helped her rise and fall at her own pace on his cock. She felt so good around him but he wasn't going to rush her. He wanted this to be about her.

CJ moved James' hands from her hips to her breasts. She knew he enjoyed touching them and she wanted him to touch them. She moved up and down on his cock faster and faster. His cock buried inside her was driving her towards an intense explosion. She rode his cock and felt it throbbing deep inside her. She felt James' hands squeezing and teasing her breasts and nipples.

James could feel CJ getting close, he was getting close too. He tweaked her nipples, pulling them to the border between pain and pleasure. As he tweaked her nipples and buried his cock inside her, she came around his cock.

CJ's body tensed, her muscles milking his cock as they gripped him tight.

James erupted inside CJ. Her orgasm had driven him over the edge. There was no holding it back, no matter how he tried.

As they both came down from their orgasms, James' wilting cock slid from inside CJ. CJ moved to his side and they lay in each other's arms for the rest of the night. Just being together.

Days turned into weeks and CJ put the incident with Kevin behind her. Her days were spent enjoying village life and house duties. The nights were full of love making or talking, general enjoyment of shared company.

One day CJ was tending the front garden while James had gone out to run some errands. She worked away, smiling happily. Little did she know, this day would change so much.

Kevin was cutting through the ruins as he often did to scratch the itch of his twitching cock. He didn't use the sex workers in his village because he didn't want it getting around. He didn't want to tarnish his reputation but needed sexual relief. He hadn't seen CJ in weeks, although he had checked her house every day to see if she had come back. There was still no sign of her anywhere, until today. He was about to head down the hill from the ruins to screw one of the local whores when he saw her in the garden.

CJ was blissfully unaware of Kevin's presence looking down on her.

Kevin made a mental note of where she was staying and continued on his way. He went to the house on the outskirts of the village where all the whores could be found. Today he picked one that somewhat resembled CJ and fucked her hard and rough. He belted her ass and pounded her till she screamed. Then he came inside her leaving her bruised and sore, without any pleasure of her own. He was mad and took it out on the poor girl. He left without a word.

Over the next few days, Kevin would stand obscured near the ruins and watch for glimpses of CJ.

A few days after being seen by Kevin, unbeknownst to her, CJ decided she wanted to go back to the ruins with James. She packed a picnic and met him in front of their little house. They walked up to the ruins hand in hand.

Kevin watched as they headed towards his hiding place in the ruins, moving back into the shadows so he wouldn't be seen. He watched as they settled on the grass nearby, oblivious to his presence. He ground his teeth in annoyance as he watched CJ fuss over James. It should have been him getting attention from her. He clenched his fists as CJ and James kissed and touched each other. He fought back the urge to pummel them both as they made love on the picnic blanket in front of him. There would be time for CJ to make it up to him later. He tried at that point to focus on CJ's body, those tits, that ass, that sweet pussy he had been inside.

After an afternoon of sex and relaxation amongst the ruins, CJ and James returned to their little house. They were so happy together and unaware of the trouble on the horizon.

Kevin returned to his village and told all of his football mates that he had found where CJ was being held. He told them that she had sworn herself to be his on the night she disappeared and that she had been kidnapped by the other village. He told them that she needed to be returned to her home so she could settle down with the man she loved, HIM. All his friends rallied with him, setting out to come up with a plan to rescue CJ. Kevin grinned wickedly.

Three or four days passed and Kevin continued to go up into the ruins to watch for sightings of CJ. The plan was set to take place that night. Kevin watched as CJ wandered around the village with James happily running errands and talking to the people there. He was going to make her pay. He stood there watching, thinking about all the things he would make her do for him and to him.

CJ and James walked through the village, smiling at their neighbours and talking to different people they met. They were walking past the local chemist when they came across one of the girls that everyone knew was paid for sex. She looked extremely worse for wear. Out of compassion they asked her what had happened. She didn't want to talk about it.

CJ was feeling like she wanted to try something different. She loved the time she got with James but she wanted to have more people visit and decided that she wanted to start with this poor girl before her. She invited the girl to join them for dinner that night to James' surprise. They settled on 6 o'clock for dinner, the girl feeling somewhat shy about being invited over. Then they went on their way.

That night, CJ opened the door to the young woman smiling and looking very much different to how she had that day. The girl was beautiful in her own way. CJ hugged the girl and welcomed her into their home.

James was in the kitchen putting the finishing touches on the meal when he heard the girls talking in the other room. CJ had talked him into making it something special for the three of them to share. CJ had promised him this would be an evening to remember.

CJ sat with the girl in the dining room and asked her questions about her age, her job, the things she liked to do. They happily chatted and the girl revealed that she was a prostitute but didn't want to do it anymore. Then she opened up about the client that had beaten her that week and that that was why she was at the chemist when they met. CJ was shocked that someone would do that to her but she could relate after what Kevin had done to her.

James served the meal and they ate with joyful conversation flowing. The food was delicious and the company was pleasant. They talked about books and movies. They talked about love and loss. They chatted and finished all the food that had been set before them.

When they had all eaten their fill, CJ suggested they could play some cards. She liked poker and to have more than just her and James to play was something of a treat. They all agreed and started to play. After a couple of hands, CJ suggested they could make it interesting as she was feeling adventurous. James and the girl looked at her quizzically, their jaws dropping somewhat when CJ suggested they turn the game into strip poker.

James found CJ to be very persuasive when she wanted to do something. He agreed after a little bit of discussion and so did the girl. This was not going to go well for him, he knew.

The three of them played several hands getting the girls down to their shirts, bra and panties and James, who turned out to be an awful player, ended up in his boxer shorts.

James was looking at the girls and started to sulk. It really wasn't fair. He worked out how many items the girls had been wearing and then how many he had been wearing. He told the girls it wasn't fair and wanted them to make it even. The girls giggled and decided they would give him one free item since that was the case. They each removed their shirts.

The girl looked at CJ's breasts, threatening to spill out of the purple lace bra matching her panties. Her breasts weren't quite as big as CJ's but she was still reasonably well endowed. The girl saw CJ look at her breasts and lick her lips enticingly. She realised that CJ may have had something else in mind tonight and it sent a thrill through her. Though she sensed that if she didn't feel comfortable doing anything with these two it wouldn't matter. They wouldn't make her do anything she didn't want to. She gulped nervously.

CJ played the hand and lost so she removed her bra, revealing her breasts and stiffening nipples to the other two. She wasn't ashamed of her body like she had been after Kevin had attacked her. She absentmindedly ran her fingers over them, her breath catching in her throat as they brushed past her nipples. The moistness pooling between her thighs.

James lost the next hand and sat sporting a prominent erection as he continued to play.

Soon the girls were both sitting there, CJ in her panties and the other naked like James. CJ could see the precum dripping from the tip of James' cock and the moisture pooling between the girl's legs. If CJ won the hand she would get to choose one of the others to perform an act of her choosing. The cards were dealt.

Bets were placed and cards played. It was time to reveal the hands. James showed his cards and had a pair of 2s, the girl had three aces. It was CJ's turn to reveal her cards. She turned her cards over and revealed a full house Kings over 3s. CJ had won. It was time to claim her reward.

CJ took the girl by the hand and led her to the bedroom, James following behind. She wanted them all to be comfortable as she enjoyed what was about to happen. She lay the girl on the bed and climbed between her legs. She opened the girl's legs and gently placed her hands on each of her thighs. She moved her face to the clean shaved pussy before her and ran her tongue along the outer lips. Both girls moaned as CJ savoured the taste. She took her time running her tongue slightly deeper into the slit with each pass from bottom to top. When her tongue found the nubby treasure buried between the lips, the girl gasped and writhed at the sensation.

James stood in the doorway watching as CJ ate the pussy of another woman. He found it so hot. His cock was throbbing as he watched stroking himself. He walked up behind CJ to get a better view of what was happening and slid his fingers into the dripping pussy he loved so much. He didn't know what had gotten into her but he was so horny at this point that he didn't care.