Love and Vitamins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slammed against my mother so hard her breasts bounced when the final spurts came. I shot it all in, as deep as possible, my balls throbbing and pulsating as they fired. Every little sperm cell was looking for that motherly goal, and as we now know, they successfully found it that night.

When I finally felt myself softening, I sighed and pulled out.

"See, it went perfectly well," mom said supportively, although she still had my goo all over her face and hair. Some had even been shot on the Taylor Swift poster behind the bed. Try not to judge me, my sister had given that to me when she had turned eighteen last month and decided she was now too old for that stuff. She had just thought I might appreciate it more even if I'd never cared for the music. I guess I'd have to discreetly get rid of it now, though.

I was feeling warm and I was still breathing heavily. I smiled nervously, and mom smiled back at me when I apologized for the state of her face and hair: "Um, yeah, sorry about that..."

"These things happen," mom said understandingly. She was so pretty with the warm blush on her cheeks and the slimy jizz in her hair. "See, it's not difficult at all."

"Not with you, mom," I said, and we proceeded to hold hands for a long time.

*

So now you know what happened nine months ago. Right now mom was still kissing my balls after our lengthy evening session when unfortunately the door opened and my sister stepped in.

"Jimmy, have you seen...?" she said until her eyes widened when she fully registered the scene which was taking place in front of her.

Whoops, it seems the house had not been as empty as we had thought. Jenny must have been napping or something. On the positive side, the ruined poster was the least of my worries right now.

Luckily mom was in control of the situation as usual. She quickly got up and put her daughter's hands against her bulging, naked belly. Jenny had kissed and hugged it before, being excited about the arrival of the new baby.

I briefly wondered what she thought about the baby being mine, but judging by the vigor by which she was shoving her tongue into my mouth when mom told her about it, I must say she seemed to be quite okay with it.

I kissed Jenny back while we were undressing her, and mom went low to kiss something else that was even nicer and warmer. I moved back when I saw how Jenny and mom were looking each other in the eyes and how they were moving towards the bed.

Mom lay back on it and Jenny was hugging her big baby belly and kissing it all over until she was on the underside and her kisses started tracing their way downwards. I expected her to stop when she came closer to her mother's dark bush, but she didn't, she just snuggled her nose into it and continued with the kisses. When my mother's thighs opened wide and my little sister's tongue started slipping in, I knew I didn't want to distract this special moment in any way.

Her mother's huge veiny belly, cellulite-marked thighs and the dark bush where the girl's nose was resting formed a contrast with Jenny's nice ass, pointy teenage tits and her cute ponytail which was bouncing adorably as she moved head rhythmically. I could hear the slippery sounds of her tongue going in and out of her mother's warm and hairy vagina and saw occasional warm twitches and shudders going through the mom's thighs.

"Don't stop now, honey, please..." mom sighed when Jenny raised her head momentarily. To be fair she had been going for quite a while at that point.

"Sorry, mom, getting tired. Just a little pause." Jenny soon started kissing her mother's belly, thighs, bush and clitoris before her tongue started penetrating the loose and slippery vagina again. It still took its time until the orgasm came, but I didn't mind watching this for a while longer.

Finally mom's thighs shuddered hard and she whimpered: "A-aah-aah!". Jenny's head started bouncing faster in a quick and steady rhythm when she could feel her mother's vaginal shudders on her tongue. I could see how the orgasm waves caused our mother's hips move in motions which would soon be repeated during the birth. Jenny managed to make it last and gave a few more nice kisses after the orgasm had finished.

"It's warm and nice," my sister said and looked at me with big innocent blinking eyes, leaning her head against her mother's thigh. Aww, young girls fell in love so easily.

"Come on, I know how bad you want your own baby," I said, taking my sister's hand as I saw her eyes spark with enthusiasm. "So let's make you one."

After some discussion we settled on a position where Jenny could be hugging her mother's baby belly which she loved so much while mom could help by licking my balls because her face was right under them when I would be shooting into Jenny.

She was much tighter than mom so I eased the erection in little by little, thrust by thrust. Mom was constantly giving advice, which was good, since a certain confidence and strength was needed for this.

Cuddling against her mother's big belly gave Jenny comfort and from the sounds she was making I knew how much she wanted this. I didn't want to disappoint her, so as soon as I had penetrated all the way in, I started fucking her hard and mom did what she could to help us with her tongue.

Like I had learned, I slowed down every time I started getting close to the finish. I wanted to make this last as long as possible even if Jenny's constant shivering orgasms were making it very difficult. My mother's attentive kisses were easing the ache in my balls, and it was her warm kiss at just the right time which finally released the womb-stretching ejaculation which made both me and Jenny shout out loud.

When I sensed there was no more room inside Jenny for squirmy little specimens I finally pulled out and squirted the last long spurts on my mother's tongue and watched the slime dribble down into her mouth. She swallowed and kissed Jenny's cute pussy give her parental blessing of good luck to the spermatozoa on their trip. After that we just cuddled and slept together all night long.

I did indeed become a two-time father, and years later when the younger one was of age her eyes widened just like Jenny's when daddy squirted into her mouth for the first time. The older and more experienced girl, my mother's daughter, helped by rapidly fluttering her tongue against my balls.

"Such is the cycle of life," I sighed as I closed my eyes and kindly let the youngling suckle and swallow my balls dry while I caressed her silky hair.

12