Love And War Bk. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IronDragon
IronDragon
1,612 Followers

"You gonna cum for your fuckslut, you fucking bastard?" She demanded. "You going to fill my fucking cunt with your fucking load of jizz, you fucking shit? Fuck me, Tony! Fuck your fucking whore like she fucking deserves!" Marie had never met a man like Tony before. Most men were put off by her dirtiest talk while fucking, but he revelled in it.

"Fuck yes I am, you fucking cunt!" He shouted back. "I'm gonna fill your fucking cunt so full, you're gonna get fucking pregnant!" He could feel his balls tightening again, for the third time this fuck session, and said "I'M FUCKING COMING!" as he blasted off inside her, filling her with rocket after rocket of cum.

Marie screamed wordlessly as he took her over the edge again. She spasmed and convulsed beneath him as his cock emptied his seed into her over and over.

Tony was fucking her like a man possessed as he continued coming deep in her pussy. As they finally came down, he leaned down and kissed her tenderly. She kissed him back lovingly and deeply, their tongues dancing together as they basked in the filthiness that had given birth to their love.

"Oh my God, Marie." Tony said finally after catching his breath.

"Tony, that was... WOW, baby!" Marie grinned and kissed him again.

"Glad I can keep you satisfied, babe." He winked and kissed her back lovingly.

"Tony, I love you." She said. It was the first time she'd admitted it to him.

Tony was caught offguard, and his mouth dropped open. "Marie... wow. Do ya mean that, babe?" He had the beginnings of a smile on his face.

"Yes, I do, Tony. We've been together how long now? Nearly a year? Maybe a little more? Until you, I've never stayed with a man more than a month at most." She blushed as she said it.

"I was afraid to say it to you, honestly." Tony admitted. "I love rough fucking, but most women don't. I love extremely dirty talk, and you deliver it better than any other woman I've been with. What I'm trying to say is that I love you too, Marie." Tony finally spit it out.

Marie smiled warmly at her boyfriend. "Make love to me, Tony." She whispered. "Just make love to me tonight." She'd taken a chance on telling him, not knowing how he'd react, but finding out he felt the same way somehow calmed her and made her feel more loved than any man had ever made her feel before.

They made love then for the first time in their relationship. Long and slow, loving and caring. It was something new for both of them, but they revelled in their newly admitted love for each other.

*****

"Damn, Bounce! When did that happen?" Rash asked his friend.

"Last night, mate. After our normal powerfuck, we actually made love. It was... different, but also fantastic!" Tony admitted with a grin. "I thought she just kept me around because I'm a damn good fuck, but she really loves me!"

Jason grinned. It was just the three of them in his office. "So Rachael was right about her being filthy as sin. She makes Delaara in heat look tame by comparison!"

Bounce had given them an example of her dirty talk during sex, and it had made both Rash and Cobalt go red with embarrassment.

"What kind of stuff does Delaara say?" Rash asked with his jaw hanging open.

"She likes being my 'Romulan whore' when she really gets going." Jason replied. He knew that his friends would never repeat what he said, just as they knew that he wouldn't, either. They'd all known each other since they were plebes at the Academy, and could confide in each other.

"Oh my God, Jay!" Rash was grinning. "Damn, that sounds HOT!"

Bounce was laughing his ass off as well. "I agree with the 'bloody wanker' here. Now I can imagine her Linda Fiorentino voice shouting that. Dammit, where the fuck is Marie when I need her?"

"On duty, jarhead!" Rash said. "Same as my wifey."

It had been a while since they'd had a Guy Talk Bullshit Session, but it felt good to cut loose. Since they were on duty, Jason had gotten three synthbeers from the Replicator. But since they had really nothing to do that day after Simulator, it made sense. It had been nearly two months since they'd taken up geosynchronous orbit above Starfleet Headquarters in San Fran with Enterprise right behind them in Orbit. Being in the Aft Flight Hangar, they could see the Sovereign class battleship clearly outside the atmospheric forcefield.

One night they'd gotten so drunk, the three amigos had mooned Enterprise, and had laughed hard when Jean-Luc had commed Jason to ask what was going on.

"We're just blowing off steam, sir. We're off duty, but we have literally nothing to do right now other than get drunk and regress to our Academy days." Jason had said, still half drunk, to his hero and mentor.

Picard had laughed at that. They were all going a little bit stir crazy being cooped up with no orders from Starfleet and nothing to do that they hadn't done already several times over. Delaara and Rachael were sore from all the sex, as was Marie. They would drill or do simulations for several hours a day, and fly out and do some acrobatics for a bit in their Valkyries, but not even the Holodeck was any fun right now.

*****

"Admiral Nelson to USS Nimitz."

Rachael sat up and looked like she was about to laugh. "Nimitz here, Nick. You'd better say we have new orders and something to do, or so help me God, I'm going to beat you to death with your own shoes!"

"Now that's scary. Jean-Luc said something similar when I just commed him to tell him the news." Admiral Nelson laughed. "Yes, Rachael, we have a mission for Enterprise and Nimitz, and it's a doozy. We finally got the Cardassian commander, Legate Masson, to tell us why his cruiser squadron was in the NZ12 system attacking the USS Bombay."

"Well, it's about bloody time!" Rachael responded. "Don't keep me in suspense, Nick!"

"We have a stable wormhole in Federation space that appears to lead to the Gamma Quadrant. We need you and Enterprise to check out the coordinates and see if the Dominion might have found a way back." He paused as he looked at his friend. "Rachael, I don't have to stress the need for caution on this one. I'll tell you the same thing I told Jean-Luc. Be careful."

"Understood, Nick. We will." She nodded to her oldest friend.

"Good. Nelson, out." The screen went back to the starfield with Earth below them at the bottom of the viewscreen.

Rachael hit the PA. "Ok, boys and girls! We have an assignment! Nimitz and Enterprise are going to investigate the coordinates of a possibly stable wormhole from the Gamma Quadrant to determine of the Dominion is behind it."

*****

Jason, Rash, and Bounce all heard the Captain over the PA and grinned. "YES!" Rash shouted as he jumped to his feet.

"It's about bloody time!" Bounce grinned as well.

Jason smiled and chuckled. "We never got into the last Dominion War. They never met Skull Squadron!"

-------------------------------------------------

The Rage of Angels

"No, Jason. I AM going to fly with you. That is ALL there is to it!" Delaara glared at Jason as he got suited up.

Jason looked at her and rose to his feet. He saw the determination on her face and the worry in her eyes for him. "Ok, sweetheart." He said quietly. "Get your gear on and report to the Flight Deck. We're going to be providing cover for both Enterprise and Nimitz on this one."

Delaara's face broke into a grin. She was two months along, but she still hadn't started to show. "Thank you, baby!" She grinned and kissed him lovingly. She ran and got her flight suit from her closet and stripped off the old surfer t-shirt of his that she used as a night shirt. He admired her athletic body and beautiful striking features. She'd grown her hair out even longer, and now wore it in a braided ponytail. She looked maybe 26 at the outside, when she was in fact 62.

She dressed in record time, and they were on their way to the Flight Deck. "Sweetheart, please make sure your inertial dampeners are on full, ok?" He said, thinking of their unborn son.

"I will, baby." She leaned over and kissed him as they walked.

"Good. Let's go introduce the Jem'Hadar to Skull Squadron." Jason grinned at the thought.

As they entered the flight deck, The Skulls were already assembled. Jason and Delaara moved to the front of the formation.

"Skulls, we missed out on the Dominion War by about two days, last time around. Today, we have a possible opportunity to face them in combat. We've all seen the footage of them and their combat tactics, but they've never seen us in action. It is said that the Jem'Hadar don't fear death." He paused and smiled at his assembled pilots. "But that's because they've never met Skull Squadron!"

The cheer was loud through the deck, and Rachael had heard the pep talk over the comm. She grinned, as did the rest of her Bridge crew.

"Mount up, Skulls!" Jason finally shouted to his pilots as he and Delaara ran to their Valkyries. They all mounted up and waited for Commander Jerov, the CAG, to give the order to launch. As they powered up their Valkyries, Jason switched to Wing frequency to bring his other Squadron COs up to speed.

"Dominion contact is very possible if what the Cardassians said is true. Be prepared to engage Jem'Hadar ships upon entering the wormhole." He heard their acknowledgments and was satisfied.

Scorpion Squadron would be flying the new Sleipnirs for this mission, and Jason was eager to see them in action. He had half hoped the Skulls would get them, but he found he trusted his Valkyrie's speed and agility over the added armor and shielding of the Sleipnir.

"Two to Lead, I have your wing." Delaara said over the comm on the Flight frequency. He grinned. It had been too long since they'd flown together, and he had missed her on his wing.

"Thatcher to Striker Wing. We will be dropping from Warp in one minute. We will launch fighters as soon as we drop. Form a perimeter around Nimitz and Enterprise and be prepared to engage any hostile forces."

"Roger that, Captain. Skull Squadron has the Enterprise while Stiletto and Scorpion have the Nimitz." Jason reported his assignments for his Wing. He switched to Enterprise's frequency. "Skull Lead to Enterprise, we have your back."

"We copy, Jason. Good to see you, son." Jean-Luc said. "As long as we aren't seeing your backside, this time." He chuckled.

"That's a negative, Jean-Luc. We're sober and ready for war." Jason replied with a grin. "The Jem'Hadar aren't ready for us, though."

"Exiting warp now. Striker Wing, LAUNCH!" The CAG yelled over the comm.

"Go Skulls. Gloria ad mortem!" Jason said.

"GLORIA AD MORTEM!" The thunderous reply came from every Skull as they launched into the vaccuum of space and took up their assigned stations around the two capital ships.

They saw the wormhole as they exited and banked hard to starboard to take up their positions as the Enterprise's escort. As soon as they were in position, Cobalt hailed the Enterprise again. "Skull Lead to Enterprise, we are in position and ready, sir."

"Copy that, Skull Leader. We are entering the wormhole now. Stay with us." Jean-Luc replied as the Enterprise and Nimitz started forward with their fighter escort keeping close.

"Skull Squadron is at your command, Captain." Jason acknowledged as they entered the wormhole alongside Enterprise and Nimitz.

The wormhole rushed past them as they shot through it in a matter of seconds, and as they exited the other side, they saw the fleet just in time to hear Jean-Luc shout "Red Alert! Shields up! All hands to Battlestations!"

Jason confirmed that both Enterprise and Nimitz had raised shields and charged weapons as he started calling targets to the Skulls. Enterprise sent telemetry to Jason and he tranmitted them to his pilots with targets of priority.

The Dominion ships, however, had not moved. Jason had already had his Skulls target the huge Jem'Hadar battleship. "Targets acquired, Enterprise. Awaiting your attack orders, sir."

"Copy that, Skull Leader. Stand by." Jean-Luc said.

"Skull Squadron standing by, aye, Captain." Jason replied. Stupid Federation rules of engagement, he thought to himself.

The Dominion outnumbered the small task force by ten to one, but they still hadn't moved.

"Dominion Fleet, this is Captain Jean-Luc Picard of the USS Enterprise. Please state your intentions toward this wormhole and the Alpha Quadrant." He broadcast over an open channel.

"This is Taarok of the Jem'Hadar battleship Colvo. We are awaiting orders from the Founders." The reply came back.

"I wish to speak to your Founder, Colvo." Picard replied.

"Very well, Captain. I will contact him immediately." Taarok's voice responded.

"Here we go!" Jason shouted as he saw the Dominion fleet roar to life. All ships had raised shields and charged weapons.

"Enterprise to battlegroup. Engage targets at will!" Jean-Luc commanded, and the Skulls shot forward at full warp burn.

"Skulls, the Colvo is ours! Engage and destroy! Alpha, we're on Torpedoes as usual. Let's light these fuckers up!" Jason called.

"Roger that, Lead. Two has your wing, baby." Demoness grinned through the comm. Razor and Gem were formed up as well as they shot towards the massive battleship at a fraction of lightspeed, closing rapidly.

"Skulls, full spread of Quantums, fire!" Cobalt shouted and his entire squadron opened up. A total of 24 Quantum Missiles slammed into the Colvo's shields, as the fighters slowed from warp burn and went about their assigned targets.

Switching to Photons, Alpha blasted half the forward torpedo tubes on the first pass, banking hard to port and warp burning out to avoid the massive energy weapons fire coming from the gigantic battlewagon. They swung around again and annihilated the remaining forward tubes on their second pass.

"Charlie to Lead, we have the port side Phasers down, switching to shield generators." Bounce reported.

"Great job, Bounce." Jason replied, grinning.

"Bravo to Lead, starboard phasers are down, switching to engineering.

"Roger that, Bravo. Let's finish this ship off!" Jason said as they wheeled about. "Quantum torpedoes armed, Skulls. Fire when you get a lock!"

The fire from the Jem'Hadar cruisers had been scattered, trying to pick off the fast and nimble fighters. They had completely ignored Enterprise and Nimitz as they swatted in vain at the mosquitoes ripping them to shreds. Stiletto and Scorpion Squads had already taken down three of the cruisers as the Colvo fireballed finally.

"YEAH! Great job, Skulls! Next target!" Jason grinned as a blast caught his attention and half of Stiletto Squadron disappeared in a fireball.

"What the fuck was that?!?!" Rash shouted.

"It came from the planet's surface!" Jason replied. "Skull Leader to Stiletto, pull back towards the enemy fleet. Don't let that planet take another shot at you!"

"Stiletto copies, Cobalt. They just destroyed half my squadron in one shot!" Freya shouted over the comm.

"Understood, Freya. Keep it together. We can mourn them after the battle." Jason knew it sounded harsh, but this was war.

"Enterprise to Skull Leader. Jason, we have telemetry on the blast from the planet surface. Transmitting it now." Jean-Luc said as the data hit his Valkyrie.

"Roger that, Enterprise. Skull Squadron is going sub-atmo to deal with it." He heeled over in a dive towards the planet's surface, with the rest of the Skulls right behind him.

They warp burned into the atmosphere at Mach 50, and armed all remaining photon missiles.

Their target was nearly in range when they spotted new signatures.

"Two to Lead, we have five incoming fighters! Three o'clock high!" Demoness shouted.

"Roger that, Two. Charlie, Bravo, Keep on the attack run and blow that gun off the face of the planet. Alpha has the fighters!" Jason said. He banked them hard to starboard and began to climb towards the enemy fighter formation. They switched to Phasers as they shunted shields forward. They opened up on the Dominion fighters as soon as they could.

Two of the Jem'Hadar fighters fireballed immediately, then a third. The fourth managed to get a missile off, which slammed into Gem's fighter, sending it careening out as Alex shouted a war cry and blasted the Dominion fighter from the sky.

"Go get her, Alex. Sensors say she's EV!" Jason said to his friend. "Two, let's take this bastard out!"

"Roger, Lead. Let's do this!" Demoness was grinning ear to ear, and he could hear it through the comm.

They spread out to double distance and caught the enemy fighter in a perfect crossfire, obliterating it.

"Razor to Lead, I have Gem's pod and burning back out atmo." Alex reported as he tractored his fiancee back to the Nimitz.

"Bravo to Lead, that gun is destroyed, but we lost Cherub to EV. Arrow and Seraph have her, though. Heading back to Nimitz." Rash reported.

"Charlie to Lead, we're still at full strength, sir. No casualties."

Jason got an idea. "Charlie, you are now temporarily assigned to Stiletto Squadron. Back up Freya until the battle is over. We'll be out again as soon as we reload."

"Charlie copies, Lead. Switching to Stiletto frequency now. Good luck, Cobalt." Bounce said.

Jason switched to Wing comm. "All Squadrons report in! Status!"

"Scorpion to Skull Lead, we have five down, but we've taken down two cruisers and a destroyer. Three of our five casualties are EV."

"Roger that, Scorp Lead. As soon as Skull is rearmed, return to Nimitz for rearming as well."

"Scorp copies, Skull Lead."

"Stiletto Lead to Skull Lead, we have Charlie here now and we're pulling back to Nimitz. We've lost six casualties, all KIA." Lt. Cmdr Helen 'Freya' Thorst sounded stoic, but Jason knew that she was torn up inside.

"Roger, Stiletto. Once you're all aboard, stay there. We're almost done out here, anyway." Jason ordered.

"Stiletto copies, Cobalt." She replied.

Jason reviewed what had happened so far. They had lost a full third of their Wing, but were winning the battle. He came up with a plan to finish it off. "Skull Leader to Enterprise, I'll be reforming Striker Wing once aboard Nimitz. We will continue assaulting undestroyed targets."

"Enterprise copies, Jason. Good job so far. We have them reeling!" Jean-Luc sounded alive, as if he'd been born for this.

"Nimitz to Skull Lead, we have Stilettos and Scorps aboard now. Scorpions are rearming missiles, and Stiletto has stood down per your orders.

"Thanks, Rachael. When I get aboard, Scorpion Squadron is being reformed along with the Skulls into Skull Group. We will concentrate all firepower on each remaining Dominion vessel along with Nimitz and Enterprise." Jason said.

"That's a risky play, Jason." Captain Thatcher said.

"I know, but we've already lost a full third of the Wing, and I don't feel like losing any more!"

"Enterprise to Skull Lead. We've obliterated two thirds of the enemy force, so far. Six ships remaining, all firing on Enterprise and Nimitz."

"Roger that, sir. We'll be back ASAP." Jason countered. Now wasn't the time to panic. They were winning in a landslide.

"Delta flight reporting, Skull Lead." The voice of Lt. Cmdr Jameson 'Merlin' Richards came over the comm.

"Roger that, Merlin. Take Delta and hit the next cruiser. Your seven fighters should be more than enough to take it down. A full volley of missiles should do the trick." Cobalt ordered.

"Roger, Skull Lead. Thirteen has this." Merlin replied as he led his flight back into the mouth of hell.

They landed and refit immediately, deck crews fitting new missiles onto the wing hardpoints. They lifted, and rejoined the fight as two more Dominion cruisers went up in fireballs. Enterprise had obliterated one just as the Scorps now under direct Skull command blasted the other.

"Outstanding work, Skulls!" Cobalt shouted over the comm. "Let's finish this!"

"Gloria ad mortem, Cobalt!" Merlin replied.

IronDragon
IronDragon
1,612 Followers
1...34567...9