Love Around the World 02: Bangkok

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I don't know about that considering, you know, you are rather attractive..."

"I mean they're usually visiting bars where the girls are looking to get paid. I'm just one of a million faces in a crowd." She paused before leaning closer. "Thank you for the compliment though."

"I'm nothing if not honest."

"Why did you move to Bangkok?"

"It's a long story which I will explain when I take you out on a date..."

That earned another warm smile. "Think you'll get another date with me?" she teased.

"I'll admit that this is all a little awkward for me given that your mother set all of this up and she's currently inside."

"Mum talks about you every single time she calls. She genuinely likes you, Mark."

"I like her too. It's like having another mother."

"What would you like to know about me?" she finally asked, "I know she told you next to nothing about me."

"Do you know the important things about me, at least?"

"Yes. I know how old you are. I'm thirty-three so I'm hoping you don't think I'm too young for you."

"Not at all."

"I'm thirty-three. University educated. A job I love, as you know, though I hope you don't think I'm obsessed with it. It's just with the divorce, I hated going home to an empty apartment. If I'm dating someone, I'll ensure I have all the time in the world for him. I'm somewhat traditional in respects to relationships. For example, I take after my mother in that I love to cook."

"Can't beat the cuisine in this country."

"Are you handy in a kitchen?"

"I've certainly had to learn over the past couple of years after my own divorce."

"One thing I do want you to know immediately is that I do want children."

"My ex-wife never wanted any and went to lengths to ensure she never would."

"Do you want children?" she wondered.

"I've always been on the fence about it, at least. When the decision was taken away from me, I didn't give it any real thought. At least you're honest with me about it."

"I wouldn't see the point in continuing if you were not aware of my thoughts."

Before our conversation could continue, Lawan called us inside for dinner. Sitting down at the table, I was seated next to Chariya, her parents opposite. I enjoyed her cooking as I'd eaten plenty of meals prepared by Lawan by now. Complimenting her as always earned the warm smile I always received, but conversation was a little stilted while eating as I didn't want to get too personal with Chariya in front of her parents. We stuck to safe topics and kept the discussion rather general.

After helping clean up, almost insisting that Lawan take a seat as Chariya was happy to help me, that earned a smile and a kiss on my cheek in thanks as I showed my appreciation for a lovely meal. Once everything was cleaned up and put away, I asked Chariya if she'd like to join me in my apartment for a drink.

Thanking Lawan as always, Chariya took my hand as I led her upstairs. Showing her around my apartment first, she seemed to love what I'd done with the place as I didn't want it to be the standard bachelor pad. Pouring each of us a drink, she slid out of her shoes before folding her legs underneath her as she sat next to me on the couch.

"Now that we're alone, we can discuss something," she stated, "I haven't had sex in over a year, Mark."

Meeting her eyes, I couldn't help but chuckle. "I appreciate the honesty."

"When did you last have sex?"

"Far more recent than that. She was, you know... I did the touristy thing. Thing is, the next morning, she gave the money back."

"Because I bet you were a real sweetheart, actually treated her like a human being, and valued her company above anything?"

"We still had sex but, yeah, we had spent what felt like hours just talking."

"I'm only letting you know because, despite the fact I haven't had sex in that long, I don't want to just leap into bed with you."

"I wouldn't expect that..."

"I knew you wouldn't, but I'm aware of what some people do think about us... I just don't want you to worry about..."

I turned towards her, pulled her close and left a soft kiss on her lips. She only stopped long enough to place her glass down before she returned to kiss me back, not taking long to lift herself up onto my lap, feeling her straddle me as I ran my hands up and down her back. Given she felt so tiny compared to me, she felt rather light on my lap.

"I think we're both coming into this aware of reputations," I finally stated, brushing her cheek with the back of my hand, "Would you like to come over for dinner this week?"

"As long as I can take you out for dinner on another night?"

"Deal."

We resumed making out though there was no move to take off clothing. I was certainly in no rush to get her into bed though I wasn't going to turn down the opportunity to make out with a gorgeous woman. Chariya certainly wasn't being shy with me now, feeling her pushing down on my rather obvious erection. When we finally came up for air, I caressed her cheek again as her eyes closed for a moment.

"I need to go," she finally whispered, "This was a nice way to end the night. When I come for dinner, I'll bring something so I can at least stay and snuggle with you for the night."

"You'll stay the night?"

"Would you want me to?"

"Absolutely."

"No sex... Or at least that's what I'll be telling myself..."

"Well, if you're wearing something to bed, that will be a signal to me to behave."

Walking her downstairs a few minutes later, I made sure she was safely away in a taxi though only after we'd shared another brief but intense kiss, suggesting she come over in only a couple of days as I wanted to see her again as soon as possible. We agreed on Tuesday for dinner at mine and go out for dinner on Thursday, and then we'll see about meeting again on the weekend.

Lawan wasn't too nosy the next day as I headed out for my English class though the Super Six were in their usual place near the entrance to our apartment complex when I arrived home. Smiling at them earned plenty of giggles and they started chatting to each other, barely able to make out what they were saying as I made my way to my apartment.

When my phone started to ring later that night, I didn't recognise the number. Answering the call, I was delighted to hear Chariya's voice on the other end of the line.

"Mum gave me your phone number," she explained, "I really wanted to talk to you again."

We spent at least three hours talking, long enough that she was in bed by the time we were finished. It was a more in-depth conversation as I told her the long, sad story about my divorce before explaining why I'd eventually moved to Bangkok.

"And did you intend on meeting someone in the end?"

"I didn't want to go through the rest of my life alone."

"I'm looking forward to having dinner with you tomorrow night. Should I bring anything?"

"Just yourself."

"I'll definitely bring a bag as I really want to stay. Guess I'm feeling a little lonely too. I've already thanked Mum for introducing you."

"I'll make sure I thank her too."

I spent the next day lazing about the apartment, slowly preparing everything I would need for dinner that night, ensuring I had everything ready to cook by the time Chariya knocked on my front door. Opening it to reveal her in heels this time and a gorgeous traditional-looking dress, I invited her in though only after we shared a soft kiss and a cuddle.

"He never really liked to hug me," she said, resting her head against my chest, "Very rarely showed any affection."

"Expect lots of affection from now on. You'll probably find me annoying after a while."

"Hardly..."

She loved the food I cooked as I wasn't on the nose and cooked the food that she would have eaten every day. There was plenty of variety around Bangkok and I'd always been pretty good at cooking at least one Italian dish. She absolutely adored the lasagna I put together, enjoying quite a large portion, rather amusing as I did wonder where it could possibly go.

Enjoying a drink out on the balcony afterwards, the bright lights of Bangkok in the near distance, she cuddled into my side as we didn't need to fill the air with pointless conversation. She ended up straddling my lap again, having to hike her dress up so her panties were visible, not that I tried to look too much. With my hands resting on her arse, she was very eager to kiss me again.

Making her squeal as I easily picked her up, feeling her legs wrap around me as much as they could as I carried her to the master bedroom. It was only there that she leaned back and smiled. "No sex," she stated, "But I would like to get changed first."

"I do love your dress."

"I have plenty of them. I like the traditional styles we have."

Disappearing into the bathroom, I stripped out of my t-shirt and shorts though kept my underwear on, Chariya reappeared a few minutes later in a comfortable bra and panty combination that still aroused me to no end as it looked fantastic on her skin. Slipping into bed with me, the whole apartment with central air so I could sleep comfortably with at least a couple of things on me, she slid closer to me as I wrapped my arms around her.

I made her whimper within a few seconds as the next kiss was intense and I could feel how much she already liked me. I have no doubt she felt how much I liked her as she eventually broke the kiss, needing to giggle.

"I'm glad you're aroused, at least," she said softly.

"Please... I was smitten the moment you walked through the door the first time. But while you're in bed with me, I am prepared to wait. I want to get to know you though whenever you're ready..."

"I am now. There's a part of me that wants to take off what I'm wearing and feel you..." She chewed her bottom lip. "My husband didn't like eating my pussy," she whispered.

"I'm going to love doing it for you," I whispered back.

"I'm... I'm shaved completely. I prefer it. I don't like hair down there."

"That's your choice. I'm going to love doing it regardless."

Her hand gently caressed the obvious tent in my underwear. "You feel big, Mark," she whispered, "Most of my other lovers... They were not particularly endowed."

"I'll be gentle when we make love for the first time."

Her face lit up as she shuffled closer. "I prefer it when you say make love," she whispered, her soft hand caressing my cheek, "I want to fall in love again. I want to be married again. I want to start a family."

"I want all those things too," I replied.

"It doesn't scare you?"

"I've been married. I loved my wife. I loved our life together. She chose to step out of the marriage."

"And the children thing?"

"I loved her and the life we built should have been enough for both of us."

Waking together in the morning, her petite body pressed back against mine, I heard her moan softly as I woke with the usual morning wood, turning her head and smiling at me. Turning over, she cuddled into me, stroking the smooth skin of her back as she lifted a leg to rest on me. Sharing a series of soft kisses, I think the only thing that stopped us going further was the fact she needed to get up for work. I would have loved to join her in the shower, but I knew as soon as I saw her completely naked, that would be it. She wouldn't be going to work.

Walking her downstairs, she was one of millions who rode a little scooter about. Putting on her helmet, I couldn't help chuckling as it didn't really match the suit jacket and skirt she was wearing. Pouting at me for a few seconds, I made her smile when giving her one hell of a kiss as a way of goodbye.

"I'll call you tonight and we'll make plans for tomorrow night."

"Stay with me this weekend."

The smile simply broadened. "I wasn't going to plan on anything else from Friday night..."

I had classes that day and it was a pleasant distraction. Most of my students had picked up on my good mood and I told them that I'd met a local girl. I think a couple of the girls in my class were a little jealous as they hadn't been shy in their interest in me. And the three ladyboys, having finally just asked them if they were, all pouted and joked about missing their chance with me.

On Thursday night, I agreed to meet Chariya near her apartment in the suburbs of Bangkok. She wanted to take me for an authentic meal at a traditional restaurant that would likely never see a Westerner inside. It was a small family-run operation, the waitress a cute little thing of probably no more than twenty, watching her eyes light up when I ordered my meal in fluent Thai.

"Show off," Chariya said in English once the waitress walked away, "You're here with me, not trying to charm your way into her panties."

"What about yours?" I retorted.

"Cook me dinner again tomorrow night..."

The food was superb, and the waitress was ever so friendly. She wasn't shy in asking who I was as she knew Chariya as a regular visitor. Chariya replied that I'd been introduced to her by her mother, and we were on a first date out as a couple. "Though he cooked me dinner a couple of nights ago," she added, "And I'm hoping he'll do that again soon."

"You'll come back here?" she asked eagerly.

Chariya gave me a look before smiling at the young woman. "I'm sure we'll come back for the food," she replied.

Ending back at her apartment, it was a small one-bedroom place that she'd moved into after splitting from her ex-husband. Explaining it was only a rental as she wasn't interested in buying anywhere while single, we snuggled together on the large couch in her living room, Chariya not having changed so her skirt rode up to her mid-thigh. Taking my hand and running my fingers up her smooth skin as we made out, she moaned softly into my mouth as she ended up on her back, head resting on a cushion.

"I want to do something for you," I whispered, meeting her eyes, "But it will involve at least you being naked."

"What would you like to do?"

"Get you naked and worship your body before I use my mouth in a certain area."

"You want to eat my pussy?" she whispered.

"God yes..."

"Bedroom. Now."

I loved slowly undressing her, helping off her suit jacket and blouse to reveal a rather lacey black bra, and undoing and taking off her skirt to reveal matching panties. Taking off her shoes, she leaned back onto the bed as I crawled up after her. "I know my breasts are not as big..."

"They suit you perfectly, sweetie..." The name made her smile as it was the only English word in that sentence. "I'm not quite sure what the Thai word for sweetheart..."

"We can just mix English and Thai..."

Taking off her bra exposed her absolutely perfect little breasts with brown nipples that were already looking ready for me to give attention. Kissing down her body, she moaned softly as I arrived at her panties, inhaling the sweet scent of her pussy as I ever so slowly peeled those off at the same time. Spreading her legs, her pussy was completely bald as she'd told me, ignoring it for the moment as I leaned up to kiss her again.

"You're going to realise how much I love doing it soon enough," I whispered, "But I think I need to worship your entire body first."

"You'll stay tonight?" she asked.

"I'd stay every night you asked."

She loved the attention I gave her breasts, not surprised that she was rather sensitive by the time I had my lips wrapped around one of her nipples, earning more than one moan of pleasure as her hands caressed the back of my head. Giving both of them plenty of attention, I slowly kissed my way down her body, savouring the softness of her skin, arriving just above her pussy where I could inhale her scent once again.

"Fuck," I growled, "I'm going to love doing this every night we're together, sweetie."

Tasting her for the first time made me moan in pleasure as I knew I was going to devour her every single night we were together from that first taste. Gazing up her body, feeling her excitement grow with each passing minute as I savoured her pussy, whimpering and moaning as my tongue didn't leave anywhere untouched.

"Mark!" she cried out, "Oh... Right there, baby... What you're doing right now..."

Figuring out what really turned a woman on was always a lot of fun, and when I finally gave her little clit some attention, I had her squirming within a few seconds, begging me to get her off. I could have teased the hell out of her, but I wanted to make her cum and more than once. Doing exactly what she told me, when the orgasm hit her, watching her back arch slightly as she cried out something unintelligible, I was relentless on her pussy, my tongue working overtime as I carefully slid a finger inside her to find that special spot.

"Yes, baby!" she cried out, feeling her pussy squeeze my finger, "Oh god, make me cum again, baby."

I made her cum again more than once, only stopping when she dragged herself away from my mouth and fingers, rolling into her side, her body continuing to quiver as I moved up to hold her in my arms. It took her a few minutes to calm down before she turned over to face me, such a beautiful smile on her face before she started to laugh.

"You're still dressed?"

"It was only ever going to be about you tonight," I replied, "And you have such a beautiful little pussy."

"I do?"

"God yes. I wanted to take my phone out and start taking pictures. You're drop-dead gorgeous, Chariya."

"I'll make sure I'm ready to come straight to your place when I finish work tomorrow."

I did strip down to my underwear before we snuggled together, and when my hand ended up between her legs again, slowly warming her up as she moved against my hand, I eventually suggested I lay back and she get her cute little pussy sat on my face. She loved it and though she knew I was willing to just give that night, she eventually turned around, my mouth still pleasing her pussy, as I felt her hands at work getting my cock out and she didn't hesitate in taking some of my length in her mouth.

I learned very quickly that Chariya was just as good at sucking cock as I seemed to be at eating her pussy, and what made me smile was the fact when I came, she took the whole load down her throat. Turning around once I'd gotten her off a couple of times, she snuggled against me, running my fingers up and down her cheek again as we gazed at each other in silence.

"So we seem to be getting along," I whispered, "I should definitely thank your mother."

"She probably misses you now that you're with me all the time."

Waking up in the morning, my cock was pressed between the cheeks of her cute little butt, my arms still wrapped tightly around her as she must have rolled over to spoon against me during the night. Moving my hands down her body, she opened her legs as I fondled her pussy, making her moan softly as she came awake.

"Going to make me cum before work?" she asked softly.

Rolling onto her back, I moved down and spread her legs nice and wide as she was already glistening and ready for me to taste her again. The only thing that stopped me from keeping her in bed all day just to pleasure her constantly was the fact she did need to go to work, but given we'd seen each other naked now, she invited me to join her in the shower. I thoroughly enjoyed soaping her up and washing her down, making out constantly otherwise.

"I'll finish as soon as I can," she told me before getting onto her scooter. She looked so damned cute on it. "I have a good reason to not spend every hour at work now."

Kissing her one last time, I wished her a good day before she started the engine and pulled out into the traffic. Returning to my apartment block, I stopped off to visit Lawan before going home. Opening the door, the smile that lit up her face told me that Chariya had likely been telling her how good things already seemed to be going, her hand pulling me inside and leading me to the couch to sit down as she was immediately on her phone. Within five minutes, I was surrounded by six women all eager to hear how our relationship was going.