Love Around the World 02: Bangkok

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um... I'm sure you don't want details but..."

"You look after my daughter?" Lawan asked in English.

"I care for her a great deal already," I admitted.

"But you look after her? She's still a young woman. Capable of having children. You know what I mean?"

"I do know what you mean." I paused and sipped at my drink. "She'll be staying with me this weekend," I stated in Thai so the six understood.

The six all giggled and immediately started to talk over each other again before Lawan took my hand, making sure I was looking into her eyes. "You will love my daughter?" she asked in Thai, "And I mean that you will love her, protect her... Show her the love she deserves."

"It's early but I already feel a connection to her."

"I just want her to be happy, Mark. She hasn't been happy in a long time."

"And I want to make her happy..."

And I genuinely meant that. It had only been a week, but it doesn't take all that long to realise how much you like someone, and enjoy their company, and the fact we'd already been intimate and clearly had things worked out in the bedroom helped. Thanking Lawan for the drink, I did escape as I knew I'd be inundated with too many questions otherwise, and I didn't particularly want to discuss my sex life. I had a feeling Lawan knew that her daughter wanted a family.

To my amusement, when Chariya arrived that evening, she came straight to my front door. Greeting her with one hell of a kiss, I ended up sitting back on the couch with her straddling me, and from how she was almost grinding against me, I had a feeling that waiting to make love would end rather quickly that same evening.

"I can't wait too much longer because I know how I already feel," she whispered, her brown eyes expressing exactly what she was feeling.

"I'm feeling it too," I admitted to her immediate smile, "Are there rules to this?"

"I don't think so. All I know is that I want this, and it doesn't scare me. I never imagined I'd end up with someone who wasn't Thai. Girls like me..."

"Chariya, you are absolutely stunning, but it's not just the fact you're beautiful that attracts me."

Dinner was put aside as she slid off my lap and walked towards my bedroom, glancing back once as her skirt her the floor. By the time I was on my feet and following her, she was resting back on the bed in just her underwear though her bra ended up being thrown onto the floor.

"You can take off my panties, but you need to be naked first."

She chuckled as I eagerly stripped naked before joining her on the bed, pulling off her panties with my teeth before I just dove into her pussy, making her squeal as she was hot, wet and ready for me to get her off. "Fuck, I love the taste of your pussy," I stated, and I wasn't shy in letting a woman know what I loved about them.

"Every night?" she moaned softly, "Every night, you'll please me like this?"

"Try and stop me."

After getting her off a few times, she asked me to stop to catch her breath, lying down next to her as I ran my fingers up and down her body. Turning onto her side to kiss me, her hand ended up stroking my shaft as we continued to kiss. Rolling her onto her back, she spread her legs wider for me as I gently rubbed the head of my cock against her.

"Be gentle," she whispered, "I've not had something this big in me before."

"I won't hurt you, sweetie."

Sliding slowly inside her, I couldn't believe how tight she was, keeping my eyes on hers as I slowly sank inside her. She whimpered more than once, her pussy almost sucking me deeper inside her at the same time, her hands running up towards my back as I felt her shuffle once my entire length was buried.

"I'm going to cum so quickly," I joked.

"I'm safe for now," she whispered, "But I'd like to not be one day soon."

Our bodies moved in unison rather quickly as I knew I was going to love being with her like this for the rest of my life. We kissed constantly, her hands explored my body as I savoured each gentle thrust into her. Feeling her legs bend and move to rest against my sides, she gasped as my next thrust felt even deeper, making her cry out and I stopped, worried I'd hurt her.

"So good, baby... Are you close?"

"God yes," I grunted, "Holding back right now."

"You've made me cum so much already, baby. I want... No, I need to feel you cum in me."

She got what she wanted within a couple of minutes, continuing to thrust gently as I felt my cock spurting inside her. She wrapped her legs around me as I enjoyed my orgasm, kissing me softly as her fingers continued to caress my back.

"That's it, baby. Fill up your girlfriend."

I smiled at the fact she was now definitely my girlfriend. Leaving my cock buried until it softened that I had to pull out, she rolled onto her side once I was on my back, holding her tight in my arm as I took a few deep breaths. Her hand caressed my chest, and I turned my head to look into her eyes.

"And now I know why some girls love guys like you. I mean not from Thailand..."

"Know anyone else?"

"A couple of girls I went to high school with eventually married guys from elsewhere. One married an American. Another is married to an Australian too. Another couple of girls travelled to Europe."

"Know anyone where life hasn't been as good?"

"I know one or two girls work in bars around the more notorious areas. Then again, I've known of more than one girl who was perfectly happy to live that sort of life. They loved sex and figured they might as well get paid for it."

"I've been a couple of times before we met. Part of me did see some sort of appeal, but after doing it that first and only time, taking a girl back to my hotel room... She was ever so sweet, and it left me wondering..."

"She's probably supporting her family. Maybe her parents. Maybe she had children."

"Reckon she had a partner?"

"Some girls probably do because it's the only thing that'll pay them well enough. Life isn't easy here for a lot of people."

Rolling up onto my body, she rubbed her pussy against my cock until she felt I was hard again, marvelling at the sight of her as she lifted herself up and ever so carefully lowered herself down on my cock. We both made plenty of noise as my cock disappeared inside her, placing my hand on her hips as she needed to release more than one whimper, pulling her down gently so I could kiss her.

I absolutely loved watching her bounce up and down on my dick for however long she did, and when that first orgasm tore through her body, she had me sit up as I felt her clutch at my body, still riding me as I felt her pushing her pussy down onto my cock, taking me as deep as possible.

"You'll stay with me?" she whispered into my ear, "You won't leave me?"

"Chariya... My feelings for you already... No, I'll stay and never leave you now."

"Good. Because I want you forever."

She kept on bouncing as I eventually laid back, her hands on my chest as she figured out how to really work my cock and enjoyed more than one orgasm before I bent my legs at the knee, pulled her forward before resting my hands on her arse, as I started to pump up into her. She loved it, crying out in pleasure more than once.

"That's it, baby. Fuck me. Fuck your woman," she almost growled, "Cum in me again."

"So fucking tight, sweetie," I grunted.

"Tight for you," she whispered, kissing me softly, "I love how much you love my pussy already."

"The rest of you is easy to love too..."

Her face lit up as I knew what I'd just said. "Well, it's easy to love the man who is currently inside me," she stated softly, "But I'm not scared of how I feel about him. He looks at me with such... such love already..."

Rolling her over, she wrapped her legs around me, feeling her hips move as we continued to make love, our bodies almost one as I felt my orgasm approaching. She begged me to cum inside her again, getting her wish a couple of minutes later. What she had to say next really surprised me.

"You're the first man to ever cum inside me," she whispered, "Every other man wore something..."

"Why?" I had to ask, "I mean, it wouldn't have bothered me had you asked."

"Because my mother trusted you from the start. And... And I wanted to feel you, all of you... When I said I wanted children, you smiled at me. It's obvious you want them too."

By the time I was ready to cum again, we were both glistening with sweat, Chariya begging me to finish inside her again when I told her I was about to cum. She couldn't help smiling as she felt my cock pulsing as I left another load inside her. Leaving my cock inside her again, I rolled onto my back, taking her with me, resting her head on my chest as I caressed her back with my fingers.

"Do you like doggy?" she asked, and I couldn't help laughing as she asked with such an innocent tone.

"Sure."

"Once you're hard again, I want to do that. I bet it'll feel even better with your big dick." Lifting her head to meet my eyes, she added, "And I want you to fuck me, Mark. I can handle it."

"As long as you're sure, sweetie."

She could handle it, loving the sight of her on her knees, her head resting on a pillow, her perfect little arse in the arse, her pussy glistening and dripping with the cum I'd already left inside her. Sliding inside her, I leaned forward over her. Chariya lifted her head so I could kiss her cheek. Starting to thrust, she moaned softly and told me to not hold back. She wanted me to fuck her hard.

When I did cum again a little later, she lowered herself onto the mattress, making sure I remained inside her as I rested on my forearms, leaving a soft kiss on her cheek as she gyrated on my cock. "Fuck, I love this feeling," she moaned softly, "We're going to have so much sex going forward."

"I hope so because you are the best sex I've ever had."

"Really?"

"Absolutely."

We were in desperate need of a shower after our exertions. The sex was wonderful, and I knew I'd now fallen for her completely. But when I was holding her in my arms afterwards, her eyes gazing into mine and I knew what she meant about the look of love in our eyes, I couldn't help caressing her cheek, unable to tear my eyes away from her.

"Would it worry you if I said I'm already thinking of asking you to live with me, but could you handle that with your parents' downstairs?"

"They know I have sex... But I love my family and being this close wouldn't bother them. And when we have kids..." She rolled over and spooned against me, taking a hand and resting it on her abdomen. "When we have kids, Mark," she whispered, "At least they will live close to babysit once our children are old enough."

The rest of the weekend was almost life-changing for both of us. We still didn't share those three exact words of 'I love you' but it was obvious how we felt about each other. We did spend most of the weekend wearing very little and most of it being intimate. She was insatiable, and once we started, it was rather difficult to stop myself from just wanting to touch her all the time. We made love around the apartment, even headed out to the balcony where she happily bounced on my cock while I sat back on the small couch that I'd had placed out there. But we did keep most of the action to the bedroom...

Leaving for work on Monday morning, I walked her downstairs towards her scooter. Hugging her tightly, I felt her hug me just as tightly in return. "Going to miss you," I whispered, "Too used to having you around me all the time."

"You've got your job to keep you occupied. But I'm going to go home, pack some things, and then come over... I want to stay with you..."

"For how long?" She blushed and looked away. "Chariya, you can stay for as long as you want."

"I will need to sleep at home every so often otherwise I'm just wasting money. And it's too soon to think about living together."

Chariya might not want to make the situation permanent, but over the next month, she spent nearly every night at my place, admitting she did prefer staying in my apartment as it was nice having her parents nearby. We had dinner with them at least once a week but didn't miss that they did give us plenty of privacy.

I made sure we were out at least twice during the week and once over the weekend as I loved taking her out on dates. And even though she was native to the city itself, she admitted to not having seen all the sights herself, usually far too busy with her schooling, then heading out into the workforce, and previous boyfriends and her husband hadn't exactly been free with spending money.

I didn't show off by any stretch of the imagination though I was honest about my financial situation. Chariya took my hands after explaining and promised me that she was with me... She didn't have to finish her sentence, leaving a soft kiss on her lips before she ended up straddling my lap on the couch, as I whispered for the first time that I loved her.

"I love you so much already," she replied, "I know I want to be with you for life, Mark. I hope that doesn't scare you."

"Why would such a thought scare me? I know what I want with my life too."

I wasn't going to keep Chariya a secret from anyone, letting friends and family know what was happening. I offered to fly my parents to Thailand as soon as possible so they could meet her. Chariya had the chance to speak with them for the first time around two months after our first meeting, and I think my parents were impressed by her impeccable English, but it was obvious during the conversation how genuinely in love with each other we were.

When my mother asked about potential grandchildren, Chariya couldn't help smiling as she promised my mother that, if she had her way, she'd definitely be having more than one child with me.

It was only three months after that first date that we were out for dinner one evening, Chariya looking as beautiful as ever in another one of her traditional dresses. They accentuated her curves, incredibly tight to her body, almost a second skin. We took advantage of the myriad of choices whenever we were out for a day or night. Sometimes, we'd splurge on a three-course meal. Other times, she admitted to liking burgers and fries.

We'd finished dinner and found a small local bar when I took her hand in mine. "Move in with me," I suggested, "You're pretty much at my place nearly every night anyway. Make it official. Move in with me."

My request earned one hell of a kiss and I think she nearly started to cry as I cuddled her. "This weekend?"

"Bring anything you want, and we'll figure out what to do with your furniture later."

I didn't have a vehicle and Chariya only had a scooter. Thankfully, one of her brothers did have a small truck, so although we were not moving all that much to my apartment, it was convenient in that we could empty it otherwise and move things into a small storage unit. I made sure that Chariya brought plenty of personal items with her, particular things for decoration that would give my apartment a bit more life.

Her parents had dinner with us the first night she was officially moved into my place. To say her mother now absolutely loved me probably wouldn't be an understatement, and her father certainly seemed to like me quite a bit too. They'd been out the door for less than a minute that night when she started to strip off and walk towards our bedroom.

Glancing back with a smile, she beckoned me with a finger. "My boyfriend needs to give me some attention now," she said, "And he had better be naked by the time he joins me in the bedroom."

"You realise I'm just going to eat your sweet little pussy all night, right?"

"And it'll be something you can do every morning and evening from now on."

I flew my parents in three months after Chariya moved into my apartment permanently. Though I offered them to stay with us, they stated they'd be perfectly happy staying in a hotel. Chariya then whispered into my ear that she probably thought that was a good idea, not wanting to know her future in-laws were likely hearing their future daughter-in-law being pounded senseless each and every night.

I'm not sure what exactly it is, but I think we rarely went a night without making love. Chariya had no problem admitting she loved sex, as long as it was with someone she loved. And she had no problem getting me to rise to the occasion every single time. Hell, I just had to look at her pretty face for me to be aroused in a few seconds.

The meeting of the families was amusing as it was only me and my parents while Chariya had a rather extensive family. We gathered in one of Bangkok's many large parks for a picnic. I would have attempted an Australian type of barbecue, but I couldn't find one anywhere.

It was after we'd finished eating, everyone relaxing when I approached Chariya, taking her by the hand. It was only when I lowered myself to a knee that she put her other hand over her mouth as I showed her the ring I'd bought.

"I'll be honest about one thing. I've been in love once before and I thought it was a feeling that couldn't be beaten. What I've been feeling with you since the first day we met has exceeded that feeling a million times. I love every day we're together. You're perfect for me, Chariya, and the one thing I would love more than anything now is to be able to introduce you as my wife. Will you marry me?"

"Yes!" she exclaimed, barely able to keep her emotions in check as I slid the ring onto her finger before she leapt into my arms, "Yes! I'm going to be the best wife for you." We shared one hell of a kiss, not caring that our parents and family were present, "And we're totally going to start for children now."

"We can start when we get home."

"I'm flushing my pills as soon as we get home."

Lawan couldn't stop smiling, and there was no missing how excited she was. Her English had actually improved as she'd signed up for classes, aware I spoke fluent Thai, but she wanted to learn as my parents obviously couldn't speak a word though I was happy to play translator. The younger people in Chariya's family all spoke standard English so conversing wasn't too difficult.

My parents were delighted with the engagement, and I assured them that I'd fly them back for the wedding and that our honeymoon would be in Australia so I could show my new wife all the sights. As for my friends, once we made an official announcement, there were promises that they wouldn't miss our wedding for the world. There was more than one joke about me finding a 'Thai bride' though it was all tongue-in-cheek. We paid to have some engagement photos taken and there was no faking the smiles on our faces.

And we ensured some of the photos were of me holding her in a way with our hands on her belly as we were hoping that maybe we'd already conceived.

I knew Chariya wanted a traditional Buddhist ceremony. Though she was not a practising Buddhist, I knew she loved some of the traditional aspects of her culture. I wasn't religious at all though I stated more than once that if I were to follow a religion, Buddhism would certainly be one that appealed. When Chariya explained what she would like, I immediately started to learn as much as I could about the religion itself and what would be required on the day.

I think she loved me even more about the fact I threw myself headfirst into doing anything possible to make it happen. The major relief was that there was no issue with her marrying a non-Buddhist, making her cry when I told her that if I needed to, I'd willingly convert. That was how much I loved her.

We married six months after I proposed. Friends and family flew in from Australia on my side while Chariya's rather extensive family attended alongside numerous other friends that I'd been meeting since the earliest days of our relationship. She looked absolutely gorgeous in her dress while I'd gone with a light suit, Chariya stated that all she wanted from me on the day was to be there and she wanted to exchange rings, not something always done in a Buddhist ceremony, but she wanted to wear my ring as much as I'd wear one for her.