Love Around the World 12: London

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You think I won't do that?"

"God no. Skye said you treated her like a woman all the time, even in the bedroom, even when her girlcock was buried inside you. Jade said you made her feel so beautiful and feminine. We want men like you to support us, and make us feel valued as the women we are. Men like you make us feel wonderful, Mark. You have no idea how much some simple gestures me to girls like us."

"I loved going out on dates with Sally, being on her arm, being her boyfriend in many ways."

"And I bet she thought the world of you in return because you were not afraid of being out in public with a transwoman." Hugging me tighter, she asked, "Would you go on a date with me, Mark?"

"I'd love to."

"My treat. I know you probably don't make a lot of money and have to spend a lot of the little you make on rent, transport and whatnot. I make great money and would love to treat the man I'm interested in on a night out."

"When?"

"Next Friday night, and we can make a weekend of it?"

"We'll have to swap numbers in the morning."

Snuggling back against her, I felt her arms tighten around me, her lips on my cheek. "Thank you for coming home with me," she whispered.

"I'm glad I'm here," I whispered back.

Waking in the morning with her erection pressing against me, I was also tenting my underwear. I tried to roll over without waking her, finding her eyes already open she immediately smiled before she shared a very soft, sensual kiss, her arms pulling me tighter to her body. We made out for a few minutes as I felt her hands move down to my arse. I was tempted to touch her girlcock but was left with the feeling she wanted to take this slowly.

"Nothing sexual," she said, resting her forehead against mine, "I would like to do so much more, but I want to take this slowly. I want it to mean something more to both of us." She took a deep breath before adding, "But we're not exclusive until the moment we have sex. Once we have sex, we're going to be mostly exclusive except for... certain things..."

"Are you sure? I can say no from now to any others."

"No. Until we have sex, we're simply interested in each other and I'm not going to prevent you from having fun. Once we make love, as that's what it will be, Mark, I'd prefer we only be with each other after that except for when we're in my house and I might share you with my friends."

"I can agree to that very easily, Crystal. I promise you that much."

"Want to wake up my roommates?"

Both their doors were open. Saskia was fast asleep on her back, completely naked, her girlcock resting against her tummy and dried cum all over her chest. Snuggling to either side of her, Crystal gently grasped her friend's girlcock and gently squeezed it, Saskia moaning softly as her eyes slowly opened, smiling as she saw me first before turning her head to look at Crystal.

"Are you going to do something with it or make me do it myself?" she teased.

"I'm going to make Mark some breakfast. You hungry?"

"Starving. See all this cum? That's because I jerked off three times before I could finally drift off. I was so fucking horny when I headed to bed last night."

Heading into Kenzie's room, I felt my eyes widen as she was lying on her side but there was no missing how thick and long her girlcock was, smiling at the dildo that remained attached to the mirror. Saskia took hold of Kenzie's girlcock and gently squeezed it a few times, Kenzie's eyes opening to see the three of us looking at her.

"Are we fucking him?" she asked rather bluntly.

"I think he's going to need a little preparation to be ready to take your big thing," Crystal replied, "I'm making breakfast, honey. You hungry?"

"Hungry and horny. I can take care of the first thing at least."

Heading downstairs, Crystal quickly had some bacon and eggs cooking, the kettle boiling as I'd grown to love tea and the three girls all drank the stuff in copious amounts each day. Gathering around the small table by the kitchen once everything was cooked, I couldn't help looking around, feeling the smile on my face never fade as I knew I was surrounded by three drop-dead gorgeous transwomen, one of them keen on dating me, and I had the other two were interested in me in the physical sense.

I ended up spending all day with them as there was no rush for me to head home. I'd likely only head down to the local pub for the afternoon or spend the day rather bored watching television. We spent most of the day just lazing about, the conversation flowing easily between the four of us. Kenzie did eventually disappear as she met my eyes and told me she was going upstairs to jerk off. Crystal led me upstairs and Kenzie wasn't shy about lying back on her bed, stroking her girlcock until cum simply blasted everywhere. I could see Crystal was aroused after that, taking me by the hand and leading me to her bedroom.

"No touching," she whispered as she slowly undressed in front of me, "But I want you to see me naked."

Her breasts were fake but absolutely perfect. Her stomach was flat and toned. Her legs were spectacular. And her girlcock was a work of art. "How long do you think?" she asked.

"Eight inches," I replied immediately.

"Good eye. And nice and thick, sweetie. I can't wait until your lips are around it for the first time. Do you like giving blowjobs?"

"Crystal, every time I blow you, I will be on my knees to worship your girlcock. The only thing I love more than giving head is being on my back as you make love to me."

Lying next to Crystal, she didn't need anything except her imagination as she slowly stroked her girlcock. She slapped my hand away when it came anywhere near her girlcock but she liked me lying as close as possible, loving the light moans and whimpers she made as she was clearly in need of an orgasm.

"Love watching you jerk off," Saskia stated from the doorway, "Not letting him touch you yet?"

"No," Crystal groaned, "I want him to wait. I want to be sure too."

"You going to cum for me?" I asked Crystal.

"I can't wait to fill that pretty little mouth of yours with all my cum, and then I'm going to fill that cute little arse afterwards."

"I can't wait until you slide that girlcock of yours inside me for the first time."

Crystal came all over herself a couple of minutes later, her moans of pleasure music to my ears. And I was surprised at how much she came, smiling as I knew that, soon enough, all of that cum would be in my mouth or arse. Crystal did use a finger to scoop up some of her cum and offered it to me. "Taste me at least, sweetie," she whispered, sucking on her finger and I savoured her taste.

"I love cum," I admitted, feeling my cheeks grow a little warmer.

"I'll start giving you a daily dose soon enough, sweetie. But thank you for lying here with me and just watching. I didn't need porn because I just thought about all the things we're going to do together soon enough."

She got up and disappeared into the shower for a few minutes, returning with a towel around her body and one with her hair. After getting changed, I got dressed as well and the four of us agreed to head out for afternoon tea before I headed home. There was a place on the High Street that they liked, sitting around enjoying our drinks and continuing to chat away before Crystal escorted me to the nearest tube station. Sharing one last kiss, Crystal caressed my cheek as she smiled at me.

"I'll message you tonight, sweetie, and I'll let you know when to head this way on Friday. I usually finish earlier on a Friday."

"I work 8am to 4pm each weekday, and I can just head straight here afterwards on Friday."

"Perfect. Make sure you bring clothes. Staying Friday... Will you stay until Monday morning?"

"I'll stay as long as you want me."

Kissing me again, she whispered, "You should go. Have fun this week. I want to make love on Friday night."

"Are you sure?"

"I am. We're exclusive from Friday."

As soon as I arrived home, I sat my three roommates down and told them I was already exclusive with Crystal. I wasn't going to sleep with anyone when it was obvious how she was already feeling, and to be honest, I would have happily stayed with her every night going forward. The three were understanding, disappointed, and assured me they respected my decision. I spent the week going to work, messaging Crystal throughout the day, and I spent each night at home just chilling out watching television or relaxing in my bedroom.

Crystal was waiting for me outside the tube station when I arrived on Friday, greeting me with a kiss before she asked about my week. "I wasn't with anyone, Crystal," I said after taking both of her hands in mine, "As far as I was concerned, you said you wanted to be exclusive so that's what I did."

I didn't expect her lower lip to start to tremble before she kissed me again. "I should have asked you to come over," she whispered, "I just thought you might have enjoyed one or two more nights of fun with your roommates."

"You are far more important to me now," I told her.

We walked back to the house so I could drop my bag off and quickly change into something a little more comfortable before we headed out. Not into the centre of London as the High Street near her place had plenty of restaurants to eat and a few pubs where we could drink. No gay bars or anything but that didn't really matter as I don't think we were planning on a long night out anyway.

After enjoying a simple but filling meal, and a couple of drinks at a quiet little pub, at least by London standard, I could see Crystal was eager to get home and so was I. Kenzie and Saskia were nowhere to be seen, Crystal explained that the pair had gone out to give us some privacy for our first night together.

There was no offer of a drink as we walked straight upstairs to her bedroom, closing the door so no-one would interrupt later. Her mouth immediately found mine as we were rather eager to get each other naked as quickly as possible. When my underwear hit the floor and she caressed my cock, I couldn't help whimpering as I couldn't remember the last time anyone had blown me. What made me smile was when I lowered her panties and her hard girlcock sprung free and she wasn't shy in taking my wrist and guiding my hand to it.

"Feel it, baby. Feel how hard I am for you," she whispered, her hand moving to my cheek, "And I definitely want you to focus on my tits. I had a good surgeon who made sure my nipples remained sensitive. Want to lick them for me?"

"Definitely."

Sitting on the edge of the bed, I did exactly what I said and kneeled before her, my hand caressing her girlcock as I focused on her breasts first, making her gasp and moan when I sucked and nibbled at them for a few minutes, leaning up to kiss her occasionally, my hand slowly stroking her girlcock as I felt it stay nice and hard.

Finally kissing down her body, she leaned back to rest on her elbows as I moved my way down to her girlcock, avoiding that as I kissed down to her smooth balls.

"Oh baby," she moaned, "That's it. Give them some attention too. Do you enjoy eating arse?"

"I love it," I assured her, "I'll eat your arse every night too if you want."

Sucking on her balls made her whimper as I continued to stroke her girlcock before she lifted herself up, her girlcock still in my hand as I moved my tongue down to her rosebud. She loved feeling my tongue back there, and I knew I'd do that for her quite often, before I finally moved back up as she resumed her original position and I finally ran my tongue up and down her thick shaft.

Finally wrapping my lips around her girlcock earned a moan of approval, her hand immediately resting on my head as I gazed up into her eyes and smiled as I swallowed as much of her girlcock as possible before it hit the back of my throat. Bobbing up and down for a few minutes, I watched her face and sensed the way her body reacted to what I was doing before I stopped and made sure to meet her eyes again as I lowed my mouth down, felt her girlcock at the back of my throat, then ensured it slid into my throat.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out, "Oh baby! Yes, baby! Yes!"

With my head bobbing faster and faster, I knew she wasn't going to last much longer. With my hands fondling her balls and stroking her girlcock as I didn't deepthroat for too long, she was polite enough to warn me when she was close to orgasm. Preparing myself for the inevitable spurts that would flood my mouth, I moaned around her girlcock before I finally felt that first eruption.

"Oh baby," she whimpered as I swallowed that first spurt immediately, "Oh Mark... Baby... You're such a sweetheart, swallowing my cum..."

I gulped down her cum. I wasn't lying about the fact I loved cum. Each lover I was with, transwoman or man, I would usually swallow their cum unless it ended up on my face. Once I felt her girlcock stop throbbing and giving me any cum, I kept sucking her off until I felt it start to soften slightly, letting it rest against her belly as I used my tongue to clean her up.

Lifting myself up to straddle her lap, she kissed me hard and there was no missing the depth of feeling in that kiss as she held me tightly to her body, eventually falling onto her back and taking me with her, feeling her hands move down to my arse, her fingers not wasting any time in tickling my rosebud. She eventually rolled me over onto my back as we continued to make out, her girlcock barely going soft as I felt her pressing against me. I wasn't ready for her yet, I needed to be prepared, but I loved feeling it rest against me.

"I can't believe you did that for me... Not being with anyone..."

"Crystal... I would have felt like such an arsehole if I'd done anything."

Rolling off me, she opened a drawer in her nightstand to grab some lube. She also took out a toy which I recognised. A small butt plug. Rolling back to me, she smiled a little shyly as she offered it to me. "I'm wondering if you'd like to wear one from now on... For me..."

"I'd love to. I think it's obvious that I like things in my butt!"

That made her laugh out loud before she hugged me tightly. "If we're together as often as I hope we are, we'll go shopping for toys. I know I'm going to love getting you ready, but sometimes we're just going to want to fuck..."

I was always prepared for sex and when I rolled over and raised my arse, Crystal didn't hesitate in using her tongue on me. I felt waves of pleasure flow through my body as she practically buried her tongue in my arse, whimpering more than once as she spread my cheeks wide. Stroking my cock at the same time, she slapped my arse and said I was being naughty though didn't ask me to stop.

Feeling one of her fingers slide inside me earned another grateful moan as her other hand caressed my back. She rather quickly had two fingers inside me, lowering my arse as she leaned forward, resting her head on my shoulder as she pumped my arse. She didn't say anything, just feeling her lips on my cheek and nibbling my earlobe. I shuddered as my entire body felt alive, each and every sensation flowing towards my cock.

Gently rolling me over onto my back, I spread my legs as she lubed up and stroked her cock. When I felt my lower lip start to tremble, I had to look away feeling embarrassed. "Big moment, baby?" she asked.

"The last girl I felt anything like this for was Sally... And I know when you're inside me, it's going to be difficult controlling my emotions again."

Pressing her girlcock against me, the next kiss was so full of passion and emotion, I think we both nearly started to cry before moaning together as the head of her girlcock slowly spread me wider until she slipped inside me for the first time. I felt my fingers dig into her back, whimpering with delight more than once as she buried inch after inch, nice and slow, until all eight were inside me.

"You're so hot and tight, baby," she said, meeting her eyes to see them glistening, "I've waited so long for this moment too."

"Make love to me, Crystal. Please be gentle so we can savour this moment."

I'd been fucked a lot since arriving in London. A few times I would call lovemaking, but I hadn't had a girlfriend the entire time since I'd arrived. That first time with Crystal that night was making love, pure and simple. The pleasure I felt coursing through my veins with each gentle thrust inside me beggared belief. I couldn't keep looking into her eyes as I knew I was going to burst into tears, Crystal lowered her head to rest next to mine as I rested my heels lightly on her butt as she started to move faster.

My cock felt like it was like iron though I wasn't bothered about touching it or jerking off. I figured I could cum later as I sometimes even enjoyed a dry orgasm. I'd feel this wave of pleasure, but I wouldn't actually ejaculate.

"Oh baby," she moaned into my ear, finally lifting her head up, "Oh Mark... You feel so good..."

"I'll visit all the time. You feel so perfect inside me."

"You were made for my girlcock, Mark. You're who I've been searching for."

I knew she was getting ready to orgasm when she started to pump me faster and harder. I loved the gentle stuff, but I also loved it when my lover fucked me hard, and what I loved most was feeling my lover cum inside me. Warning me she was close, I released my legs from around her, pulling them as far back as possible, glancing down to see her girlcock pumping into me, my cock leaking plenty of fluid.

"Oh god, baby!" she cried out, "I'm gonna cum!"

Then she buried her girlcock and exploded inside me, grunting and whimpering with each spurt of hot cum that flooded inside me. She kept pumping, her girlcock kept pulsing, until she had nothing left to fill me with and she left it buried as she stopped moving, sharing a long, soft kiss as I wrapped my arms and legs around her.

"I think I've found its new home," she whispered, "Do you love the feeling of it too?"

"Feels so good... I'm going to want it all the time."

I hated feeling her pull out a few minutes later, her girlcock only going partially soft as she laid on her side to face me, snuggling into her as I wanted to get her hard again as quickly as possible. The look in her eyes nearly made my breath catch more than once as I'd seen that look a couple of times previously. I had a feeling I was looking at her the same way.

When she rolled onto her back, I knew what she wanted me to do, straddling her lap and leaning down to kiss her as I reached back and placed the head of her girlcock against me, easily sliding down it. As soon as it was buried, I started to move and stroked my cock at the same time. I came all over Crystal's chest within a couple of minutes, much to her excitement.

"I'm going to love seeing you cum when I'm buried inside you... We'll figure out how to give you the best prostate orgasms in the future."

"Doggy," I moaned as I continued riding her, "A few girls have made me cum so hard when fucking me from behind."

"You love it from behind?"

I met her eyes and blushed. "I love it when my lover just mounts me and drives her girlcock hard and deep with every thrust."

Crystal loved watching me ride her big girlcock and I couldn't get enough myself, eventually leaning down so she could wrap her arms around me and start to pump up into me. She wasn't ready to cum again just yet so we enjoyed that position for a little while until she had me slide off her lap, keeping my arse raised in the air as she positioned herself behind me.

"Look at me, baby," she said, glancing back to see her big girlcock resting between my arse cheeks, "Like that view, baby? My big girlcock ready to slide inside you?"

"Crystal... Please fuck me..." I whispered, "I really need you to fuck me now. Just slam it nice and deep all the time. I can handle it."

"I will, baby. Just tell me how hard and fast you want it."