Love Around the World 12: London

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was gentle as she slid all eight inches inside me, moving her body up so she was above me, the angle of her girlcock changing and I couldn't help groaning, feeling the smile form on my face as I knew I was going to love what would happen next.

"Ready for me, baby?" she whispered into my ear, "I can't wait to do this with you every night."

She fucked me so hard for the next half an hour, I was glad I didn't have to work the next morning as I doubt that I would have been capable of sitting down on a rather hard office chair. She made me cum again as her girlcock massaged my prostate something fierce. She was kind enough to relent as I came, feeling her kissing me on the cheek as I needed more than a few seconds to control my emotions again.

"Please fuck me," I whimpered as she gently started to thrust again, "I love feeling you inside me, Crystal."

Those last few minutes of her pounding me were something else entirely. I savoured every thrust like it would be her last. I begged her to keep going as I could feel her hot breath against my neck, her whispered words poetry to my ear, her body pressing against mine as I lowered my arse further and further as she drove her girlcock harder and deeper.

When she finally came again, she couldn't hold back her emotions any longer, hearing her sobbing as I felt each spurt of her cum fill me again. As soon as she stopped climaxing, she pulled out and we hugged each other fiercely as I felt my eyes growing misty at the same time.

"Thank you, baby," she whispered, "Are you okay?"

"Never better. Have you had enough?"

"I could probably get hard again though I don't think I'll orgasm again anytime soon."

"Guess I'm a little tired too. And feeling quite tender now."

We agreed to have a shower and go to sleep. Her hands caressed my body while cleaning me and I returned the favour, playing with her breasts for a few minutes, much to her amusement, before we shared a series of passionate kisses that led us back to the bedroom and her girlcock buried inside me again as we made gentle love.

"Can't get enough of you, baby," she whispered.

"Going to be thinking about you every day at work now."

Waking together the next morning, snuggling against her as she refused to let me go the entire night, we spent a few minutes making out before our stomachs growled, joking that we'd worked off all the food we'd eaten the previous night through plenty of bedroom gymnastics. Saskia and Kenzie joined us quickly, and what surprised me was that both of them greeted me with a tight hug and a soft kiss.

"We heard you last night when we got home," Kenzie explained, "You two are just made for each other. It was such a turn-on listening to you make love."

"Swear I came twice myself just imagining what it looked like," Saskia added.

"Girls, just remember that once I'm comfortable, I'm sharing him with you. He's going to be my boyfriend, but he'll also be our boyfriend. Is that okay, Mark?"

"Pinch me because I think I'm dreaming!"

Crystal kissed me on the cheek. "I said we'd be exclusive except for certain times. I can't deny the fact my two roommates need to have a wonderful man and I can think of no-one better than you. Can you handle us being exclusive except for my roommates?"

"Don't forget Skye," Kenzie suggested, "She really likes him too."

"She can have him only if she comes here."

"Britney too," Saskia added, "She misses him simply because he was able to take every inch of her enormous girlcock without issue."

Crystal lowered the spatula and looked at her two roommates. "What you're saying is that there is a list of girls that we'll be sharing him with," she stated, laughing lightly to herself.

"Do you blame the girls at the club, for example?" Saskia retorted, "They all adore him."

Crystal looked at me and smiled. "I totally understand why. Last night was the best night of my life," she said softly.

I walked around the counter and leaned up to kiss her, hearing Saskia and Kenzie sigh happily as I enjoyed kissing the woman that I should now consider my girlfriend. When I leaned back and asked if that's how I should introduce her from now on, Crystal looked at me with a blank face for a few seconds before she burst into tears, pulling me tight. Our hug quickly involved her two roommates.

"Mark, she's liked you for so long, but it just never seemed to be the right moment," Saskia explained, "Please trust me on this one. Physically, it's obvious you belong together, but from what I've heard about you both already..."

"But if you start your relationship agreeing that you can be shared..." Kenzie started to say.

"Can you really handle that?" I asked Crystal.

"Definitely because I know I'm going to love seeing my friends with you. It will only be in this house, and I will always be present. And the night will always end with you snuggling against me after we've made love."

Crystal might have had designs on sharing me in the future, but that first weekend together, it was only about me and her. We made love constantly. If we were not making love, I was going down on her. Hell, she sat back on the couch, and I spent an hour sucking her girlcock to simply savour having it in my mouth. She did eventually cum though I wasn't worried if she did or not. Saskia and Kenzie eventually watched us make love and both of them suggested it was a wonderful experience and that we were perfect for each other.

By the time it was Sunday night, I'll admit that I was feeling incredibly tender though her girlcock was buried inside me again as we made love.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too, baby."

I don't care what anyone says about how long you should wait to tell someone how you feel about them. I knew the first time we were intimate that I loved her, and I was already falling in love with her. And she'd told me that she was feeling the same thing. We both had to get up for work in the morning, but the desperation of our lovemaking suggested that it was the furthest thing from our minds.

"Cum in me," I chanted, "Cum in me."

She'd already cum over half a dozen times during the day as I was making sure her balls were well and truly drained. That would be one of my roles as her boyfriend. Whenever she wanted to cum, all she would need to do is tap me on the shoulder and tell me what she wanted.

"Fuck, baby," she grunted as I knew she was getting close, kissing me hard as my legs rested around her upper arms, my arse raised enough so she could really drive her girlcock into me, "Fuck, I'm going to fill you up again."

"I'll be leaking cum all day tomorrow at work!"

After her orgasm, she didn't pull out as we hugged for a few minutes, sharing a series of soft kisses before she lifted herself up enough that I could caress her cheek. She had to pull out as her girlcock finally softened, not bothering to go for a shower as I loved feeling her cum leaking out of me. Spooning back against her, I felt so loved as her fingers caressed my cheek.

"Mark... How long do you think we should wait before you move in with me?"

"I'm on a month-to-month contract with my roommates."

"Three months to move in with me?"

"Whatever you think is best, Crystal. I know we've rushed into admitting our feelings..."

"No such thing. I know I love you already. And the feelings I have will only grow stronger. We're meant for each other. Meant to be together. I've never been so sure of anything in my life."

Shuffling back against her, I could feel her smiling. "You're the perfect woman for me," I said softly.

Heading home after work the next day, I spent the night with my roommates, explaining my burgeoning relationship with Crystal and that I did plan on eventually moving in with her. They were not particularly surprised, Mike admitting that he'd miss me and the sex we'd shared, but he knew my heart already belonged to Crystal as I hadn't shut up about her the previous week. All they wanted from me was a month's notice before I moved out so they could organise a new tenant for my bedroom.

Crystal called me that night and suggested that I didn't have to spend every night with her, otherwise, I'd be paying rent for a bedroom I'd never use, and that was just a waste of money. She asked me to spend the weekend with her, Friday night through to Sunday, spend one night during the week at her place, and she would take me out on dates on two other nights though I'd then go home to my sharehouse. I agreed to all that.

"Once you're living with me, then we'll be together all the time and I can't wait," she said excitedly.

Despite the slight age difference, it was surprising how much we did have in common, in addition to the fact we were almost perfect for each other in the bedroom. We enjoyed some of the same movies and liked some of the same music. We both wanted to travel, visiting some of the great cities on the continent, perhaps visiting museums and galleries though we also wanted to soak in some sunshine at perhaps a resort or two in the future.

And Crystal was adamant about fucking me on a beach somewhere. "Public fucking?" I wondered, "Not public in the sense people are watching, but the risk of getting caught?"

"Suck me off under a table or something?" she suggested.

"Absolutely."

We spent as much time with each other as possible over the next three months, and though the original arrangement was perhaps three nights at her place, by the final month before I was to move in with her, I was spending most of the week at her place. Our sex life was phenomenal, our libidos perfectly matched, and we simply couldn't get enough of each other. When I stayed the weekend, I rarely bothered getting dressed and was always plugged and ready to be fucked.

Crystal sat down with her roommates after a fortnight or so and explained that she wouldn't start sharing me until I moved in. They completely understood, and never showed any jealousy when I was there. Saskia and Kenzie both loved masturbating for me, and I enjoyed the show. They loved watching me pleasuring Crystal, my girlfriend promising them that the week I moved in would be the weekend they would finally get their chance.

I was a little sad the day I moved out of my sharehouse as I'd enjoyed living with my friends, but they were understanding about why I wanted to move in with Crystal. We were now deeply in love with each other and knew this relationship was for the long haul. I'm not sure if that included marriage though the idea didn't scare me.

Moving only involved me taking my backpack full of clothes and a few knick-knacks I'd picked up. Any furniture in my bedroom was part of the rent I paid. Crystal did come over to help carry a couple of smaller bags, the larger backpack on my back and a smaller one on my chest.

She'd made space for me in her wardrobe, not that I had much in the way of clothing. Some nice shirts for work and two pairs of trousers. A few t-shirts and a couple pairs of jeans. Work shoes. Comfortable shoes. A dressing gown for when it was cold. Crystal left me to put all my things away, asking me to join her in the living room when I was done.

Didn't take me too long, to put a couple of things on the nightstand, and open the drawers to place my underwear, socks and a couple of sex toys she'd bought me. I had three plugs and a dildo that was moulded on her girlcock. I didn't think I'd need the dildo any longer but didn't want to throw it out.

Walking into the living room, I felt my jaw drop wide for a few seconds before I smiled as I was greeted by the sight of Crystal, Saskia and Kenzie naked, their girlcocks hard and clearly eager to be pleasured.

"So how would you like to spend your first night in your new home pleasuring your new roommates?" Crystal asked, "And baby, this is going to be your life going forward. I'm your girlfriend. Saskia and Kenzie... I think they will be your lovers. How does that sound?"

It sounded very bloody good indeed as I lowered myself to my knees and showed my appreciation for my girlfriend.

*****

A/N - No epilogue as this might be the first story in this collection that I might revisit at a later time.