Love Around the World 13: Montenegro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cooked an Italian dish with a side salad and we sat next to each other at the small table in her kitchen. The conversation still flowed as she started to talk about her relationship after a couple of glasses of wine. Though it was obvious that what happened was still a scar on her heart, she admitted that splitting up with him was for the best in the end.

"I'm just glad we never ended up having children otherwise I would have had to keep in contact with him," she said.

After we made a good team cleaning everything up, we sat side by side on the couch, Milica quickly leaving her glass on the small table next to her as she lifted herself up and straddled my lap. That first kiss was something else as I had my hands running down her back towards her arse very quickly. Given she was still wearing the sundress, that was out of the way so I knew only her panties were resting against my shorts.

"I'm a little scared, Mark," she admitted softly, "Because part of me wants you to stay for as long as you can."

"I will if you want me to because I'd like to do that too."

"You really would?"

"I don't just want this to be a brief fling."

"And at the end of ninety days?"

"We talk about it between now and then, maybe discuss options. If we agree this is just a short-term thing, so be it. But if we find we have stronger feelings for each other..."

Sharing another kiss, it deepened immediately as I felt her pressing down onto my erection, whimpering into my mouth as she pretty much started to ride me even though we were fully clothed. She eventually broke the kiss though only to ask me to lower the zipper at the back of her dress so I could help it off, leaving her in just her bra and panties.

"Can I take your bra off?" I whispered.

"Of course you can. I don't know if we'll make love tonight but... I want you to see me..."

Taking off her bra to unveil her breasts for the first time, her nipples were not overly large though they were hard and eager to be pleasured. Leaning forward to take one of them in my mouth had her moaning softly, fingers caressing the back of my head, feeling her continuing to grind against the now larger tent in my shorts.

Sliding off my lap after a few minutes, she had me stand up, my t-shirt quickly disappearing as my shorts ended up on the floor, Milica took my hand and led me towards her bedroom. It was beautifully decorated though my focus was on her and the bed as she pressed her body into mine as we made out.

"I haven't felt anything so hard in a long time..."

"You're totally fucking hot, Milica... That was why I stopped at your bar the other night. I saw you."

"Not the younger girls?"

"My first couple of lovers were older women. To be honest, I prefer it. Even the German girl I was with in Kotor was in her early thirties, enjoying a long weekend away with a couple of friends."

Moving onto the bed, I kissed down her body as I gazed up before I slowly lowered her panties, Milica spreading her legs to show her glistening pussy. I had a feeling she might have neatened herself up though the thick tuft of blonde hair just above her pussy was something I liked to see. Kissing back up her thigh, I didn't hesitate to taste her for the first time, smiling at the moan that escaped her as she spread her legs a little bit more.

Wrapping a hand around her thigh, I focused only on her as I wasn't worried about intercourse that evening. I just wanted Milica to enjoy a night where my entire focus was her pleasure. I savoured her taste, and I knew it was something I would happily do daily going forward. Her scent alone would be enough to drive me wild every single day.

"Don't stop, baby," she moaned softly as I knew she was getting close, "Please don't stop."

I didn't stop and when her orgasm hit, it was a thing of absolute beauty, her entire body seeming to shudder as she cried out, her hand holding onto my hair rather tightly to keep me in place. Continuing to use my tongue, I finally slid a finger inside her to find that special spot, and once I figured out how she loved everything treated, I gazed up into her eyes and smiled to myself again.

"Don't stop," she whispered, pushing her pussy down into my mouth, "I want to cum again..."

I was relentless until she needed to ask me to stop, leaving soft kisses all over her body before I relaxed on the bed next to her. Milica turned onto her side and snuggled into me, feeling her hand caressing my cock before it slid into my underwear, making me smile as her hand wrapped around it and gently started to stroke me.

"I want to return the favour," she whispered, kissing me on the cheek, "Let me pleasure you in return."

My underwear ended up in the pile of clothes on the floor as her head was quickly bobbing up and down on my cock. I didn't last too long, Milica keeping her lips wrapped around my shaft as I groaned when I erupted inside her mouth. Her blue eyes lit up as the first spurt hit her throat, and hearing her swallow was incredibly arousing.

"I'm keeping you for the simple fact you licked my pussy," she whispered when snuggling against me a few seconds later, "It's been way too long since that happened."

"Ex-husband?"

She snorted and I knew it was from anger. "He stopped doing it not long after I was his wife. Said my duties were to please him. He didn't say it in so many words, but it was obvious that my orgasm mattered little to him."

"Jesus..."

Waking up together the next morning, I knew she had to start work at midday, so I moved my way down her body and had her moaning, ensuring she had a smile on her face when we got up later as I had given her more than a couple of orgasms before she had to cry enough.

"What will you do today?" she wondered as she started to get dressed for work.

"Laze about on the beach. Might pop in to say hello and have my favourite girl bring me a drink."

She gave me a look, her cheeks glowing as she stepped over towards me to leave a soft kiss on my lips. "Mark... If you stay, can you handle me doing this job?"

"Sure, why wouldn't I? Do you get naked? No. Do you strip off for men to make money? No. Do you do anything else than take food or drink orders and then deliver them to tables? No."

"You really mean that, don't you?"

"Milica, you've told me what you do for your job. Yes, you do wear tight clothing to accentuate your obvious assets. You're a beautiful woman and I know many men will sit down because they find you attractive. The thing is that I don't know what to call what is happening between us for me to get jealous or be possessive."

"I'll take my break at 5pm again."

"I'll make sure I'm there so we can spend the hour together."

"Mark, I don't want you to just spend all the time at my bar. Go out and enjoy yourself. If you want to go and party, please go and do that. I finish at the same time every night. My manager makes sure I work the same time on every shift. If you are out late partying, we can meet up tomorrow."

"I'd rather finish early and make sure I'm sleeping next to you than spend my night with a bunch of random strangers."

That earned another soft kiss after she'd slid her feet into her sneakers. "How many more nights have you booked the hotel?"

"Three."

She smiled shyly before saying, "I'll get a key cut so you can get in and out of my apartment if you're going to stay with me for longer..."

"Are you sure?"

Nodding eagerly, she replied, "I want to see where this is going. I want this to be just more than a brief fling."

"So do I... Have you still got an Australian passport?"

"Of course. Naturalised citizen and all."

"Something we might have to discuss later."

She worked five nights in a row from midday to 10pm, with a break between 5-6pm, and she admitted that during the high season, she worked nearly every weekend as they were the busiest nights, the best nights she would make a lot of tips. There wasn't a tipping culture in most of Europe, but Montenegro was incredibly inexpensive so throwing in an extra couple of Euros wasn't going to break the bank for those travelling there for a holiday.

I didn't spend too much time at her bar each night as I didn't want to distract her, spent the afternoon on the beach, enjoying the late summer sun, and I visited various different bars and pubs during the early evening before meeting Milica each evening to walk her home to her apartment. On the last night of my hotel booking, I grabbed all my things and took them to her apartment.

That night, we made love for the first time as it confirmed to her that I was serious about staying for as long as I could. After I'd gone down on her like I'd done every night we'd been intimate, she kissed me softly and asked me to finally make love to her. I'd been waiting as I still didn't want her thinking that we'd make love and then I'd just up and disappear on her.

"I do love your cock," she whispered as I rested my cock against her, "You are kind of big, to be honest."

"I'll take the compliment."

Keeping my eyes on her face as I gently slid inside her for the first time, she whimpered more than once as I felt her fingers digging into my back, thankful she'd blown me earlier as I knew I'd have probably cum within a couple of minutes if she hadn't. She was rather tight, and her pussy was on fire. Obviously not literally, but she was hot to trot and clearly eager for me to be inside her.

"Fuck," I grunted once I'd buried my length, "Holy shit, Milica..."

"You love my pussy already, baby?"

"Love going down on you and now I definitely love being inside you."

"Make love to me, baby. Gentle to start as it's been a long time."

She wasn't wrong about one thing. It was definitely making love. Our eyes rarely averted from gazing at each other as I could feel her hips moving to ensure my entire length was inside her with each gentle thrust. I loved the sounds that escaped her mouth as I felt her legs move, bending back and then resting against my torso. Feeling my cock even deeper inside her made me groan and she released a louder moan.

"Yes, baby," she whimpered into my ear as I needed to lower my head next to hers, "Hope to feel you cum in me soon. I'm safe so you don't have to worry."

"Didn't discuss..."

"You were not wearing a condom with me, baby. I wanted to feel you inside me. I want to feel you cum inside me." She paused before whispering, "I want this to last a lot longer than ninety days."

She was perfect for me, and when I finally came, I had to leave my cock buried inside her as her legs wrapped around me, hearing her sniffle as I kissed her cheek, her fingers caressing my back. When I resumed moving, she couldn't help but chuckle as she mentioned that was one good thing about a younger lover, the shorter recovery time.

"Helps the woman I'm with is a stone-cold fox and she turns me on something fierce," I said.

She was desperate to ride me, practically pushing me onto my back and eagerly lowering herself down on my cock. Watching her bouncing up and down within a few seconds was a sight to behold. I couldn't help running my hands all over her body as she eventually leaned down so I could take one of her breasts in my mouth.

"Love my tits, baby? They're only yours to taste and touch. No other man will see them like this."

"And your pussy?"

"Only yours too. It was yours from that first night you walked into my bar. I hadn't felt the sort of butterflies I had that night for a long time."

"Can I admit that I was smitten with you immediately?"

"Good. Now you just lie there and let me do all the work, baby. My pussy has been very hungry for some young cock."

She rode through a number of orgasms, making herself cry when she enjoyed one for the first time with my cock inside her, eventually sitting up so we could make out easier as she wouldn't stop riding me until she simply couldn't keep going, collapsing against me, sucking in a series of deep breaths as I couldn't even stroke her back because she was so sensitive.

"You realise we're having sex all the time now," she stated with a chuckle, "I've gone years without feeling this."

"Think I'd say no to my Montenegrin mature goddess?"

She leaned back and laughed out loud before kissing me on the cheek. "You're far too cute for your own good, Mark."

I had ninety days from the day I entered Montenegro before I needed to leave or apply for a visa. For around seventy-five days, Milica and I slowly but surely fell in love. We exchanged the words 'I love you' a week after I moved in with her. We made love every morning and night. When she had a day or even a pair of days off, we would go for small road trips around the country. Podgorica was dull but it was probably the shopping mecca of the country, so we often headed there, and the nightlife was decent enough for at least one night.

Ten days from when I had to leave, Milica was rather upset when waking up and getting ready for work. I knew she was worried about me leaving, heading off to work after hugging me tightly. I was relaxing back in her apartment when I received a phone call from her manager, asking me to walk down to the bar and collect her.

"She's far too upset to work tonight, Mark," he explained, "I know why she is. She needs to tell you her idea that she's been discussing with the girls here, but she's frightened about you leaving and not coming back."

Walking down to her bar, I found her sitting on a stool, meeting my eyes and rushing towards me, sobbing into my chest. It was enough that I needed to blink rapidly as I hated seeing her so upset. Managing to walk her home, I poured her a drink once she was settled on the couch, taking her hands and asking, "Tell me what's on your mind, Milica. We can't avoid the discussion any longer."

Taking a deep breath, she finally nodded and met my eyes. "You need to finish your holiday," she stated, "You've told me of all the plans you had. I don't want to put a stop to that. Go and explore all the places you want to see. When you're finished, and if you still feel the same about me, then..."

"Come with me," I suggested, "What's keeping you here?"

"I can't go with you. It's one thing we don't share in common, Mark. I'll go on holiday, but I don't want to travel like you've done and are planning to do. I'm going to stay here. When you leave, I want you to think long and hard about this. I've loved the near three months we've spent together. What I know is that I've fallen in love with you and the one thing I want is for you to come back to me."

"I love you too," I said softly.

"I know you do. It feels more than just some holiday fling to me."

"Me too. I'm already thinking of ways this could work."

"Think about all of that while you're travelling."

"Are you sure?"

"No. I'm scared that I'll never see you again, but I know this is something you need to do. I don't want you to sacrifice all of your plans for me. It's not fair on you."

"But maybe it's worth the sacrifice, the fact I've met a woman who I want to be with."

That made her cry as she rested her head against my chest. "You mean that, don't you?"

"It's how much I know I love you."

We remained silent for a few minutes before she whispered, "Go. Finish your holiday. If you feel the same when you're finished, all you need to do is come back and find me. I won't be going anywhere."

I left one day before I had to legally leave the country. The bus I was taking to the Albanian border left early in the morning to avoid the long waiting times as it was a narrow road and Albania was a popular summer destination. Walking together to the bus station, Milica barely kept her emotions in check as I handed the driver my backpack before we shared one final kiss goodbye. Hugging her to my body, I felt her body shaking as she cried. I felt a tear or two rolling down my cheeks at the same time.

"Promise me you'll enjoy yourself," she said softly, "But what I want most of all is to see you again one day."

"I promise the second thing."

"I'll live with that hope in my heart. I love you, Mark."

"I love you, Milica."

Boarding the bus, I sat by a window and Milica waved until she disappeared from view. Sitting by myself as the bus slowly made its way to the border, I knew my holiday was going to be rather melancholic from now on as I knew I was going to miss her the entire time.

*****

The day before Christmas...

"Your purpose for visiting Montenegro?" the female border official asked, no doubt noting the fact I'd visited the country earlier in the year.

"I intend on reuniting with the woman I love."

That earned a rather warm smile. "You were here for eighty-nine days previously. She was a local?"

"She lives in Budva."

"Does she know you're coming?"

"No. I'm hoping to surprise her."

"How long are you intending to stay this time?"

"To be honest, I'm hoping to convince her to go home with me back to Australia."

"If you're flying here to see her for Christmas as a gesture of your love for her... Rather romantic..."

"I try my best."

She stamped my passport and wished me luck. I knew there were buses that would take me to Budva running hourly from the airport, so it was only a short wait once I'd collected my luggage. It was a comfortable enough journey considering the capital was freezing cold and coated in snow. Being on the coast, I was aware that Budva itself wouldn't see any snow but the mountains surrounding it would get more than a light dusting.

Dropped off at the same bus station I'd left months before, Budva was very different in December than it had been in the late summer. Walking towards the bar where she had worked, I wasn't surprised to find it was shut up tight, as were nearly all the establishments along the promenade. I knew Milica had backup jobs during the quiet season, hoping I would still find her at home this close to Christmas.

Knocking on her apartment door, I heard her call out something in the local language before the door opened. I think she nearly fainted on the spot before her body crashed into mine.

"Think I wasn't going to come and spend Christmas with the woman I love?" I whispered as I felt her crying against me, "Sorry that I did tell a little white lie about what I was doing."

"Best Christmas present ever!" she exclaimed, "When did you land?"

"A couple of hours ago. Got the bus here from Podgorica, went to check the bar first..."

"That won't re-open until the spring. I do some work for a couple of places that keep the money rolling in. Come in, Mark." She paused before leaning up to kiss me. "I can't believe you're here with me again..."

"I made you a promise and I always intended on keeping it."

Whatever she was doing was put off immediately as within five minutes we were on her bed making love. It was like I'd never left as our bodies moved together, her legs around my hips as she begged me to fill her pussy again.

"All I've done is masturbate every night," she groaned as I felt my cock sliding deeper and deeper, or that's how it felt to me, "You were a good boy too?"

"Jerked off nearly every night thinking about you."

"Some of your messages were pure filth, Mark. I loved them."

"Think your messages didn't arouse me in return?"

"I hope they did."

We made love for a couple of hours before she was up and quickly getting dressed, gesturing for me to follow her example as she knew we needed to get some supplies in. Heading off to a large supermarket on the outskirts of the town, she had us rushing about picking up all sorts of food as she admitted to not really planning anything as she thought that she'd just be spending the day alone. She stopped and the idea upset both of us, pulling her into my body and whispering how much I loved her.

"I love you too," she whispered back, "Let's finish shopping then go home and make love. I think my panties are going to be a mess anyway."