Love Around the World 13: Montenegro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am I leaking out of you?"

"I love the feeling. I'd go in to work when you were here last time, and I'd know my panties would end up soaking with the cum you left inside me before I'd start. Guys would be hitting on me constantly, smirking to myself that they'd have no idea that my boyfriend had fucked me nice and hard before I walked out of the apartment."

Returning to her apartment, we packed everything away before she led me back to the bedroom, stripping each other naked before she slowly lowered herself to her knees. Considering it had been quite a while since my last blowjob, I was surprised I lasted as long as I did before I left a load in her mouth that she was ever so eager to swallow.

Then she had me lie back on the bed and I happily watched her ride herself ragged until she practically passed out on my chest after enjoying quite a number of orgasms. She woke up after a few minutes and laughed to herself.

"Can't complain about being cold now. We're going to have lots of sex to keep ourselves toasty and warm."

Christmas Day with Milica was fantastic. We made love in the morning before rolling out of bed and showering together. I wasn't brilliant in the kitchen but happily helped her prepare several dishes, Milica explaining that it would be enough food to last us a few days as she turned to me wearing only a t-shirt and panties with an apron over the top.

"From now until the new year, we're going to be spending our entire time eating, drinking and making love," she told me, "Any problems with that?"

"We'll have enough food?"

"Trust me, we've got enough to feed an army. It's why shopping was rather expensive. I didn't want to leave this place except to perhaps get a little fresh air from time to time."

We did stuff ourselves with food as we were both starving having not eaten all that much the previous night. Snuggling together on the couch afterwards, Milica making sure we were both naked and covered in a blanket, she spooned against me as we watched a couple of movies. I took a deep breath and figured I might as well just bite the bullet.

"Come home with me," I said softly.

She paused the movie and asked, "What?"

"Come back to Australia with me. You have a passport and you're still a citizen. Come home with me. I love you. You love me. We belong together. And what's here for you now?"

I knew the questions would leave her deep in thought. When she snuggled back against me, tightening my arms around her, she whispered, "Are you being completely serious, Mark?"

"We love each other, Milica. I don't think staying here is possible, and to be honest, I think we could make a life together in Australia... Our families are there too."

"I do miss them," she admitted, "When are you thinking of heading back?"

"Early next year, to be honest. I've done everything and seen everything I want to see for now. I want to take you home with me and start our lives together properly. Find somewhere to live and make a home. Get married. Have children if it's still possible."

Rolling over to face me, I had to use a thumb to dry her cheek. "You really mean it all, don't you? You want to marry me?"

"If I could marry you tomorrow, I would. And I want a family with you too."

"I know falling pregnant is still possible... It won't be as easy as ten years ago... But to carry our child... I've already thought about it. Far too much, if I'm honest."

"I can afford tickets for us both. All you need to do is pack anything you want to take."

"I don't care about any of this. The apartment is rented. Only some of the furniture is actually mine. I guess I might miss some friends, but they're nowhere near as important as you are."

"Talk about it in detail next year?"

"I'm rather excited about the idea of going back to Australia with you." She paused a moment and she laughed to herself. "Hang on, do your parents know about me?"

"They know everything about you, Milica. They know I'm hopelessly in love with you."

That earned a sweet smile before she said, "My parents know I met a wonderful young man who I want to spend the rest of my life with."

Until the New Year celebrations, we spent most of the time barely dressed, the apartment warm as there was central heating, and Milica cooking when necessary though we spent most of our time making love around the apartment. The couch saw plenty of action. She wanted to be fucked in the kitchen and the shower. And the bed... The sheets needed changing more than once in a few short days.

We spent New Year's Eve with some friends of Milica. They knew all about me, and I had met them during my previous visit. None of them were surprised to see me again, and when she told them that she would be leaving with me to return to Australia, all they did was smile and wish us luck for the future.

A week before we were due to fly out, I took Milica by the hand and led her towards the beach. It might have been a rather cold and windy day, but when I lowered myself to a knee and asked her to marry me, I think it could have been hailing and she wouldn't have cared, sliding the ring I'd bought on my trip onto her finger before we shared one hell of a kiss.

"I'm going to be the best wife ever," she whispered, "And you're going to put a baby in me as soon as realistically possible."

Flying directly to anywhere in Australia from Podgorica simply wasn't possible, but as long as we could get to Dubai or Abu Dhabi, we could then get a flight into Sydney from there, Milica admitting to some relief that our two families were in the same city, just in different areas.

Informing our families that we were heading home together, the excitement was off the charts as it was obvious my family missed me, but when it came to Milica, there was no doubt her parents had missed their little girl. More than one phone call ended with Milica crawling into my lap and needing to cry, thanking me over and over again for finally taking her home.

Wrapping up everything in Montenegro wasn't too difficult. The day before we were to fly out of Podgorica, we handed the keys back to the landlord, grabbed our luggage and walked down the road to the bus stop where we would catch one to the capital, spending one last night there before flying out the next morning. Milica had sold pretty much anything that wasn't nailed down, including her car, which she admitted would probably be worth more as scrap anyway.

"I'm so excited," she whispered as we waited for our flight the next morning, "I'm not going to sleep the entire flight."

"Not a problem as we're landing in the evening. Jetlag will suck for a day or two."

I hadn't spent anywhere near as much money as I'd anticipated so had forked out on business-class seats for our flight from Dubai to Sydney. It was quite the experience for Milica, who was used to jetting about on low-cost airlines whenever she'd travelled around Europe. It was a comfortable flight, landing in Sydney in the darkness.

Passport control was a breeze with our passports, and after we collected our luggage, we walked out into the Arrivals Hall to find our families together waiting for us. Lots of tears were shed as we were welcomed home, Milica introducing me to her family while I introduced her to mine. Lots of hugs and kisses, exclamations of 'Welcome to the family!' by the mothers and fathers, and I think everyone could see immediately that Milica and I were deeply in love with each other.

Then my mother noticed the ring on her finger. Milica's mother nearly fainted, my sisters were ever so excited, our fathers shared a glance and immediately started to talk about a wedding. Milica just looked at me smiling before kissing me on the cheek.

"I think you're going to be upgraded to husband rather quickly if they have their way," she said softly.

After a week to acclimatise to being home, I was out looking for work while Milica took time to consider her options. She had a university degree that she'd never put to use, so was considering any number of potential careers though she was also considering not working as we discussed the best time for her to fall pregnant.

"I still have plenty of savings. All we need to do is find somewhere to live," I suggested.

The housing situation in Sydney still sucked, but we did find a three-bedroom house in a suburb that was practically smack bang in between where our two families lived. I was surprised at how quickly I'd found a job, Milica focusing on making our house a home as I would admit to feeling a little post-travel blues, my fiancée helping me feel much better about things.

We married within three months of landing back in Sydney. She'd stopped taking the pill in those last days back in Montenegro, so we had no idea if she was pregnant when she walked down the aisle towards me. I guess we'd find out soon enough.

*****

Epilogue

Some women are just natural mothers. I think many women have that in-built maternal instinct, but Milica was a wonderful mother to our two children. She only fell pregnant once, and she gave birth to twin daughters almost a year to the day after we returned to Australia. They're now ten years old, the apple of their father's eyes, and Milica only ever returned to work part-time as she didn't want to miss our children growing up.

Our relationship isn't perfect though I can't imagine many that are, and though Milica had proven over the years to have a fiery temper, it rarely erupts and usually only does when I've done something monumentally stupid to anger her. Most of the time, our household is a sea of calm. Our daughters know they have grown up in a house full of love.

I work hard for a living though never to the detriment of a happy home life. I never missed anything to do with my daughters and I completely doted on my wife. She would never go a single day without knowing how much I loved her.

The families came together often, our fathers the best of friends, our mothers thick as thieves, and any siblings proving to get along rather well. We didn't need much of an excuse to get together and enjoy an afternoon and evening in the company of each other. The two sets of parents loved being grandparents to our daughters. At least once a fortnight we'd lose them on a Friday night and only get them back on Sunday night in time for school.

It gave Milica and me enough time to spend time being intimate and ensuring our relationship remained as close as ever. I think she'd admit that her libido skyrocketed when she entered her forties, and I definitely enjoyed it. Probably took advantage, not that she would complain considering we loved having sex with each other.

Given that her fifties do loom on the horizon, she has started to worry about certain things, in particular the fact I would still be in my thirties with a fifty-year-old wife. I assure her constantly that my love for her has only strengthened over the years and that I would remain by her side forever.

"What will the future bring?" she wondered as we lay together in bed, our children staying with my parents for the weekend.

"Well, our girls will eventually grow up and move out of home. That will leave us as empty nesters. I'm thinking... I take my wife on a cruise or two so she can show off her fantastic body."

"Even when I'm in my sixties?"

"You'll be as sexy at sixty as you are today."

"You're still very sweet, Mark."

"I am to please, considering that you're my wife and my mission in life is to ensure the three women I love the most are always happy."

"I've been happy since that day you walked into the bar."

"Me too, sweetie. Me too."

I'd left Australia as a single man many years ago with the sole intention of travelling. I knew I'd meet people on the way, perhaps make a friend or two, but I simply hadn't imagined that I would have fallen in love, and certainly didn't think about falling in love with an older woman.

As I held Milica in my arms that night, I had the same thought I did every night. I wouldn't change a single thing.

Maybe we'd have to return to Montenegro one day though. Just for a holiday.

*****

A/N - How about a few facts about the small country that is Montenegro?

Montenegro achieved it's independence from Serbia in 2006 after an independence referendum. Historically, Montenegro was part of Venetian Albania and found itself as a semi-autonomous area of the Ottoman Empire, its independence first recognised in 1878. After WWI, it was part of Yugoslavia, choosing to become a federation with Serbia after Yugoslavia dissolved in the early 1990s.

Though it is not part of the European Union (Montenegro is in the process of joining), the country uses the Euro as its official currency.

Perhaps surprisingly, only 45% of the population is considered ethnically Montenegrin. Nearly 30% of the population is Serbian with 9% Bosniak and 5% Albanian.

Montenegro is one of the smallest countries in Europe regarding area and population. The estimate in 2023 is of a population of around 605,000. Around a third of the population lives in the capital, Podgorica.