Love Around the World 14: Nepal

Story Info
A divorced man focuses on completing his bucket list.
16.6k words
4.79
5.5k
5

Part 14 of the 26 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,306 Followers

A/N - Hello all. I was in two minds about whether to submit this to 'Loving Wives' or 'Romance'. I figured the latter as although there is a lot of drama, this is meant to be a love story in the end. Like with a few of my stories, I write my MC to rise like a phoenix from the ashes...

Like most romance stories I've written previously, there are no extended sex scenes. Having read a few stories from other writers, that seems to be an unwritten agreement or consensus in this category, focusing more on the love story rather than a story with just wall-to-wall sex.

Previous stories in this series:

Love Around the World - Andorra (Mature)

Love Around the World - Bangkok, Thailand (Interracial)

Love Around the World - Colombia (Transgender)

Love Around the World - Dresden, Germany (Romance)

Love Around the World - Estonia (Group Sex)

Love Around the World - France (Anal)

Love Around the World - Guangzhou, China (Interracial)

Love Around the World - Hungary (Incest)

Love Around the World - India (Interracial)

Love Around the World - Japan (Mature)

Love Around the World - København, Denmark (Transgender)

Love Around the World - London, England (Transgender)

Love Around the World - Montenegro (Mature)

Australian / British standard English. There is a good chance of reading the following: lots of profanity, characters drinking, typos, and bad grammar at times.

Proofreading and editing suggestions provided by OhDave1. Any mistakes are still mine.

Comments are appreciated as always.

Feedback by email is always welcome. Enjoy chatting with anyone who likes my work.

*****

A divorced man focuses on completing his bucket list.

*****

"So you want a divorce?" I asked.

My wife's jaw dropped in surprise before she laughed nervously. "Don't be ridiculous, Mark. It was a simple question."

"Bullshit," I retorted, barely able to keep my building anger in check, "The only reason you've made that sort of request is for one of two reasons. You're either already cheating on me with someone and now looking to ease your conscience by making this request, or you've met someone, want to fuck them guilt free, so approach me with this open relationship bullshit."

"It's not an open relationship. It's called ethical non-monogamy..."

"I don't give a flying fuck what people call it, Jane. And I don't know who has filled your head with this bullshit, but you can forget about it. If you want to go fuck other men, you need to be single. Ergo, we can get divorced. Your choice."

She sipped at her wine, glaring at me from across the dinner table. I was relieved our kids, even though they were now adults themselves, were not around the table having to listen to this bullshit. Twenty years of marriage had just been blown up because of her selfish desires.

"This would be a two-way street. You would always know if I was with someone. Hell, you could even meet them."

"Are you fucking serious? Why the fuck would I want to meet the other blokes you're fucking? Talk about a complete lack of respect for me as your husband. I don't remember signing up to be your fucking cuckold, Jane."

"You can fuck other women!"

"Oh really?"

"Yes, that's the whole thing. We've been together for twenty-two years and married for twenty. Aren't you bored?"

"No, but it's obvious your head has been completely turned. I wouldn't be surprised if you've been cheating. Would explain the late nights at work, occasional conferences..."

"I've never cheated on you. How dare you accuse me of that!"

I nearly stood up and gave her both barrels. "How dare you approach me with such a request. Who put you up to this? Megan? She's a worthless fucking slut. Or is it one of the vapid whores you work with at the firm?"

"Just because Megan enjoys a varied..."

"Megan has always been and always will be a worthless shit stain of a human being whose only contribution to society is a couple of warm holes that I'm sure hundreds of men have been inside of by now. I'm surprised she isn't a walking STD petri dish. I've warned you about her more than once that she's a fucking whore, but you just won't listen to me, will you? And now you have the gall to sit there right now and suggest something like this?"

She sipped at her wine and then smiled at me. That smile I knew well. She was hoping to calm me down through other means. "Baby..."

"Don't 'baby' me, Jane."

"Mark, you just need to think about the positives. Don't think about the men I might be with. Why don't you think about the women you could be with instead?"

I snorted. "Please, I'm forty-two years old. The only women who might show an interest are divorced single mothers, single-minded career women, or I'd end up chasing girls the age of our daughters and that's just sad."

"Is there no-one you can think of that you might want to have fun with?"

Figuring I might as well play her game, I sat back and sipped at my beer, going over a list of people. There were a couple of cute girls at the office. I'd never go near any of my friend's wives. Then I thought of a couple of people that I knew would put a pin in this bullshit immediately.

"I'll play your game, Jane. Number one. Your sister, Jennifer."

I loved the reaction on her face when I mentioned her. Jennifer was younger than my wife by five years. Not as smart intellectually, but she had street smarts and common sense. The two had next to nothing in common except they had the same parents. Jane did love her little sister. As for Jennifer, she loved her older sister, but I knew she'd long carried a candle for me.

"Number two. Your other best friend, Denise."

Denise was a divorced single mother with three little kids. Despite what I'd said earlier, I loved Denise as she was a wonderful woman and mother to her children. I'd often pitched in to help out with her kids once our kids were old enough to look after themselves. Her ex-partner had put his hands on her more than once. The third time she showed up at our door with a black eye, I disappeared for a couple of hours and returned with bloodied knuckles and bleeding from the nose. At least I looked better than the other guy. She didn't see her ex-partner again until the divorce was confirmed, and custody arrangements were put in place.

"Number three. Your mother."

"What the fuck, Mark?"

"You heard me. You want me to agree to this, I want to fuck your sister, your best friend, and your mother. Belinda is a fox for a sixty-three-year-old woman. I reckon she'd love the chance to ride my cock for a night or two. Considering your father left her a few years ago, I reckon she'd be eager to share the bed with a man twenty years her junior."

"You're an arsehole, Mark."

"Hey, you offered, and I've told you what I expect. Go talk to them about it. Tell them all about your wonderful idea. Tell them that for me to agree, they will be warming my bed in the future. Don't worry, I'll be polite enough to let you know when I'm with them. Considering I don't particularly enjoy the idea of wanting to sleep with you after the first time you sleep with another man, I guess I'll just enjoy having sex with all of them in the future." I sipped at my beer and smiled at her. "Well, that's the end of our sex life because I won't be having sex with you again."

"You can't be serious?"

"I'm deadly serious, Jane. I can't prove if you've already fucked someone else, but I'm of the mind that you've definitely cheated on me now with this request." I held up a hand to stop whatever she was going to say. "I won't believe you, and quite frankly, any trust I did have in you has been torched for the time being. So, as I was saying, I can't prove anything, but the moment you disappear for a night and come home with signs you've fucked another guy, that's it. I will not have sex with you again. Then again, if I'm sharing your sister and best friend, maybe I'll come out the winner in the end."

"It's obvious you're not taking my request seriously."

"Actually, as I just said, I'm taking it very seriously. Right now, I don't know who I'm looking at. The wife of twenty years I knew isn't across the table from me. Who am I looking at right now? I can think of a few choice words that would describe the woman I see. 'Wife' isn't one of them."

"I've never cheated on you, Mark."

"Prove it. Go on, Jane. Prove it to me." I smirked as she met my eyes. "You can't, can you? Yet I bet you don't understand that with this simple request of yours, you've just put a knife into our marriage. Congratulations, you've played yourself. So back to what I originally said, I take it you want a divorce? Tell you what, I'm going to finish my beer and then go and see Mike. I might chew his ear off about this. You remember Mike, the man who had his wife cheat on him and then he was fucked over regarding his children by becoming a weekend dad? Remember him?"

Sculling my beer, I threw the empty bottle into the trash and grabbed my keys. Without another word, I walked outside to my ute and got behind the wheel. I was safe to drive the beer I'd been drinking was only mid-strength and I'd only had one. Parking up outside Mike's house ten minutes later, he greeted me with the usual handshake. He took one look at my face and went, "Uh-oh. I think I'll call in the troops. What's happened?"

"Jane's either cheating on me or she wants to cheat on me with permission."

"Ah, fuck..."

Within half an hour, I was out on his back deck with Mike, Nathan, Scott and Dave. Explaining the conversation I'd had with Jane that evening, and I'd been left thinking she'd been slowly leading up to the request for the past couple of months from conversations and things she'd been mentioning, and I hadn't been blind to her trying to get the upper hand in our relationship. Good thing I usually called her out on her bullshit.

"What are you going to do?" Nathan asked.

"Trust has got to be dead right now, right?" Mike wondered, "Considering what she does for a living, the sort of men she'd work alongside... So-called 'alpha' males..."

"Please, those sorts of alpha males talk a big game, but they'd take one look at me and turn tail. And if they went toe to toe with me, I didn't get this nose from love taps in a boxing ring."

"Do you think she's cheating?" Scott asked.

"Honestly, I don't know. I think most guys know the signs to look for nowadays. Cheating is so fucking prevalent in our society, it's actually quite disgusting. No sense of loyalty any longer. Then you have to look at all these new age ideas about non-monogamy, guys happy to share their wives, even sit back and watch her being fucked by another guy."

"The idea of that makes me violent," Dave joked. He was the only one besides me who was still married. Mike had been through a bitter divorce. Nathan's marriage collapsed as they simply grew apart. Scott walked in on his wife with another woman, then she claimed that she was bisexual, and he was simply being homophobic and misogynistic not allowing her to express herself. He told her to kick rocks and now co-parents his kids without needing to speak with her.

"Anyway, back to your original question, Nathan, I'm just going to play it by ear for now. Once she gets an idea in her head, she usually refuses to let go. She's either going to cheat on me and keep me in the dark, or she'll somehow convince me this will work." That's when I laughed. "Well, I'm not sure she'll agree considering the three people I said I'd want to sleep with."

"Who?" Mike asked, smirking as he would have a vague idea, at least.

"Her sister, her best friend, Denise... and her mother..."

"No way, mate!" Scott exclaimed as my four friends all laughed.

"Hey, I know Jane's mother. For a woman in her early sixties, she's still got it," Mike stated, "But I reckon she must have shit herself at the idea of you and Jennifer."

"Jennifer has never been shy in her affection for me," I explained, "She'd never do anything behind Jane's back, and I'd never entertain the thought either. I'll flirt with her, and make her smile, but that's all it would have ever been."

"And now?" Scott wondered.

"I suggested those three people because I knew she'd find the idea unpalatable."

Returning home, Jane was already in bed after I'd showered and readied myself for bed. She was smart enough not to lock the bedroom door. I'd warned her once and only once after she tried to keep me out after a massive argument that we'd had one evening. I shouldered the door in and slept in my own bed. Sliding into bed that night, she kept her distance. I slept like a log.

Things were frosty the next morning. Our twin daughters, Kelly and Katie, were their usual chirpy selves. I guess it shouldn't be a real surprise that they were still real daddy's girls, even though they were both in their early twenties. They were still studying which is why they were living at home. As for my son, Kevin... Well, to say he's a disappointment to me would sound cruel, but whenever I looked at him, I wondered where I went wrong. Then I looked at my wife and stopped blaming myself each and every time.

The conversation the previous night was on a Tuesday. Wednesday and Thursday nights were quiet. She didn't work late very often and seemed to make a point of arriving home as close to on time both of those nights. She didn't tempt me into conversation about what she'd asked of me on Tuesday. To be fair, I kept my distance from her except for when we sat down for dinner. We didn't make love on Tuesday, and I wasn't interested on Wednesday or Thursday. She arrived home on Friday and asked if I wanted to go out for the night.

"I guess one of your boyfriends is busy," I stated.

"Fuck you, Mark," she retorted.

I met her eyes and smiled. "That's your best retort? Mustn't be a very good lawyer if that's your best argument."

"You are such a fucking arsehole. Megan said..." She stopped immediately and I had my suspicions confirmed.

"Busted," I exclaimed. "I fucking knew that worthless cunt was in your ear about his shit. Tell me this, oh wife of mine. How many times has that slut been married and she's around the same age as us? Four times, is it? And each marriage was shorter and shorter. She'll probably be divorced by the time the reception is finished for her fifth marriage." I laughed to myself. "Seriously, for someone as intelligent as you are, taking advice on our relationship from someone with her track record is incredibly fucking stupid."

"It's not just her," she replied, "I've done some reading and..."

"I honestly don't give a flying fuck what you've read, who you've talked to, or putting it bluntly, what you think about the idea. The simple fact is I don't agree to it. As with everything in this marriage, if we both say yes, then it's a yes. If it's a yes and a no, then it's a no. Now if you want to go off and fuck a bunch of guys, just give the word and we'll get a divorce."

"You say it like it's so easy. I still love you, Mark."

Snorting, I glared at her. "Funny fucking way of showing you love me by suggesting you want to fuck other men."

"It's just sex, Mark."

"It's not just sex, Jane. You will be giving your body to another man. And don't give me all that 'Well, it's my body blah blah blah bullshit'. Don't want to hear it. The simple fact is you made vows in front of our friends and family that you would be forsaking all others. I'll put it to you again. If you wish to be with others, then we'll get a divorce. Then you can go and be the massive slut you clearly want to be. Go and live with Megan and be slutty sisters. She's probably got a 'How to' guide on how to be and act like a worthless whore. Give it a read and I'm sure you'll get some great tips on how to go out and get gangbanged by a bunch of worthless fucking losers."

That broke her. I didn't like seeing my wife cry, but I was pissed off and the anger had simply been building since Tuesday. She disappeared to the bedroom as I walked outside to the backyard. Kelly and Katie arrived home and I heard the front door slam, Katie walked out to let me know her mother had stormed out of the house.

"Something wrong, Dad?" she asked.

"Hmmm. I'm not sure. Has your mother mentioned anything to you?"

"No," she replied carefully, "Why? What's going on?"

"Nothing you need to worry about just now."

I was busy sweeping the yard when my phone buzzed, and I glanced at the screen to see Megan's number. The only reason she would ever have my number is for an emergency. I denied the call as I wasn't interested in speaking to her. My phone eventually beeped to indicate I'd received a text. It was from Megan, calling me a narrow-minded arsehole. I just told her that Jane was more than welcome to stay with her indefinitely if they want to slut it up together. Megan messaged back, telling me to go fuck myself.

Yeah, we didn't get on. I probably didn't help things when I said I'd rather fuck myself than her STD-ridden cunt.

Jane did come home at around 10pm, which was a surprise as I assumed she would head out with Megan, go to a club or something and basically do what she intended. She didn't come to bed though, and I didn't go looking for her, waking up the next morning and finding her fast asleep on the couch. I got breakfast going, waking up our daughters and son so they could join us. Waking Jane up, it was obvious she hadn't slept well, polite enough to let her know I'd cooked breakfast and a coffee was waiting for her at the table.

Our daughters would usually head out together on a Saturday while Kevin would probably spend his day gaming and maybe studying. Once we were alone at the table, I cleared my throat. "Jane, I apologise for being harsh last night. I'm not going to apologise for anything I said about Megan. I meant every word. However..."

"I'm not going to give this idea up, Mark," she stated, "It's what I want and need. And frankly, you need to get with the program. It will be happening, one way or another."

Sighing, I could only shake my head. "I don't know why you're being so pig-headed and stubborn about this, but you're proving to be nothing more than a selfish bitch with your attitude. Very well, it's a divorce because you're not cucking me, Jane. I don't know why you're so single-minded about this, but before you start getting ideas in your head, just remember this. Our kids are all now adults. No child support will be issued. You make more than me. There's a good chance that you'll be paying me spousal assistance. You can have the house as I don't particularly want it, but you'll be buying out my half. That'll be a tidy sum of a few hundred thousand considering house prices in this city."

"Why can't you just accept this for me?"

"Because this is a marriage. It's not just about your fucking wants, needs and selfish fucking desires. If you're so desperate to go and fuck other men, then sign the paperwork, fuck off and do whatever the fuck you want."

"Megan said you'd never accept this."

"Megan's a worthless fucking whore whose opinion should mean less than shit to both of us. I can't believe someone as smart as you is taking advice from such a waste of space. Have you told Denise about this idea?" Her silence spoke volumes. "Figured because I know for a fact that Denise would think you had at least one screw loose. As I said, the only way I would even think about agreeing is you speaking to Denise and Jennifer, asking them if they'd be willing to warm our bed."

"What?"

"Well, you want to head off and fuck other guys, you're not doing it in this house. Not a fucking chance. You bring any men back here, I'll consider them trespassing and I'll start breaking bones without a second thought."

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,306 Followers