All Comments on 'Love Around the World 14: Nepal'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story. 👍

Nasty56Nasty565 months ago

A big 5 but correct the age mistake 44 or 34 she is.

goodshoes2goodshoes25 months ago

The way this story started off, and the marriage problem(s) lasting quite a length of time/words, I was ready to stop reading. Reason? This was in the category of romance, where I was expecting a very fast resolution to the divorce.

I am extremely happy that I kept on reading as the story was damn good. The end result was well written and received. This story is reflective of many of your other works. All of which I rated as 5 stars, along with this one. Just please keep on writing. Thank you.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc5 months ago

Your stories always leave me wanting more - like Kevin showing up on their doorstep remorseful. But then, you'd never have time to move onto another one - 4.7*

stewartbstewartb5 months ago

Love your stories ... good thing you learnt your "ABC'S" real well !

oldpantythiefoldpantythief5 months ago

If I ever had a bucket list, Nepal would never have crossed my mind. I did find the trek taken in this story more interesting than some of the other locations we've been taken to. Got to wonder if Kevin ever got to fuck his mother? Sounds like it was on his bucket list, lol. Sad when you lose a son for something so stupid. My son's wife turned him against his family and we haven't had contact with him going on to eight years. Maybe one day the prodigal sons will get their heads out of their asses and remember what a family is all about. Enjoyed the story, thanks.

mikko_lainenmikko_lainen5 months ago

Ï am having similar thoughts to Goodshoes2; other Aussie/Kiwi stories I've read also depict this really, in my eyes, very conservative and old fashioned view of marriage. First and foremost, how important that institution seems to be in general.

Other than that, fantastic storyline and I ended up using Google Maps to see all those villages in Nepal :-) Thanks.

shadrachtshadracht4 months ago

I always prefer the stories where the cheating and divorce is only the inciting incident. And isn't the whole story you've done a wonderful job here with just such a framework. You could really feel the love between the main character and fleur. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Outstanding! 5+

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

story TAGS