Love Around the World 16: Phnom Penh

Story Info
It’s Daddy to the rescue as his daughter encounters trouble.
16k words
4.7
7.5k
25

Part 16 of the 26 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,233 Followers

A/N - Second time in this series of stories that I've written a pair back-to-back in the same category, but like my story for Oviedo, I was having trouble getting a story going in a couple of other categories. I was tempted to write a transgender story, but I think that would have been as obvious as writing a ladyboy story for Bangkok.

And given that the majority of my stories in this category are popular enough, I figured I'd write another story for this category, just different to the previous offerings.

Any sex scenes involve characters that are 18+.

Previous stories in this series:

Love Around the World - Andorra (Mature)

Love Around the World - Bangkok, Thailand (Interracial)

Love Around the World - Colombia (Transgender)

Love Around the World - Dresden, Germany (Romance)

Love Around the World - Estonia (Group Sex)

Love Around the World - France (Anal)

Love Around the World - Guangzhou, China (Interracial)

Love Around the World - Hungary (Incest)

Love Around the World - India (Interracial)

Love Around the World - Japan (Mature)

Love Around the World - København, Denmark (Transgender)

Love Around the World - London, England (Transgender)

Love Around the World - Montenegro (Mature)

Love Around the World - Nepal (Romance)

Love Around the World - Oviedo, Spain (Incest)

Australian / British standard English. There is a good chance of reading the following: lots of profanity, characters drinking, typos, and bad grammar at times.

Proofreading and editing suggestions provided by OhDave1. Any mistakes are still mine.

Comments are appreciated as always.

Feedback by email is always welcome. Enjoy chatting with anyone who likes my work.

*****

It's Daddy to the rescue as his daughter encounters trouble.

*****

There comes a time as a father when you realise that your little girl isn't exactly that any longer. For some, it's probably when their little girl turns into a little lady after her first period. For some, it might be when they earn their driver's licence. Maybe it's when they graduate high school. Or for some, it might be when they learn their little girl is no longer a virgin, that it's possible her heart now belongs to another man. I think the last time would be walking your little girl down the aisle towards the man she was about to marry.

Some fathers are there to see their daughters born. I wasn't present as my wife at the time wanted her mother in the delivery room. That didn't upset me as it was her choice, and I probably wouldn't have been much help anyway. I was asked inside once the birth was over and our little girl was being held in the arms of my wife.

The moment I held our daughter in my arms, I knew what they meant by unconditional love. Yes, I loved my wife at the time, and that was mostly unconditional. But the little girl in my arms? I knew I'd die for her without a single other thought.

Despite the fact I worked hard for a living in construction, working for my father as I told him from the day I joined that I didn't want to work in an office, I wanted to be out working in the field, I was a devoted father. Midnight feedings. Changing nappies. Keeping her entertained. I was present for all those little moments as she slowly developed. I made sure I didn't miss a thing.

To be honest, my wife wasn't exactly a wonderful mother. She was eager to get back to work. Most people can't afford a nanny or full-time babysitter. Our parents were still working full-time for a living. When our daughter reached one year old, my wife told me quite bluntly that she was going to work, and it was up to me to figure things out. Left me shaking my head, but I managed to find her a spot in a daycare centre only a short drive away from where I worked.

As soon as she returned to work, I felt something was off. She worked longer hours, disappeared for conferences, and started spending time with 'the girls'. Whether she was cheating on me or not, I still have no idea to this day. What I knew was that she just didn't want the responsibility of being a wife and mother. She was the one who had practically begged me to propose and wanted a family, and now that she had it, she didn't seem interested at all.

I tried talking to her more than once. I suggested she might have post-partum depression and that maybe we should get some therapy. I wasn't all that convinced about therapy most of the time, but considering her complete change in behaviour, and the fact our marriage seemed to be falling apart rather quickly, I figured it was better than doing nothing.

When our daughter was only four years old, not even having started school, my wife and her mother walked out on us. She'd been saving money since returning to work, sitting me down one evening after I'd put our daughter to bed. It was just one of many things that she'd had next to no involvement in over the few short years of her life.

"I'm done, Mark," she stated, "I don't want this life."

"Well, I mean it's a little too late for that considering we're married and have a child together."

"That might be the case, but what I can do is just leave without looking back. File for divorce in a year. You can have solo custody as I don't want her anyway."

I could only look at my wife in disgust. "You seriously mean that?" I had to ask.

"I'm leaving, Mark. I've already booked a flight to get away. I have plans in place for when I get there."

"Does anyone know?"

"I'll let my parents know once I've left. I've already packed a suitcase ready to go. I won't be staying here any longer."

I could only lean back in the chair and eventually blow out a lungful of air. "Do you still love me?"

"I do, but it's not enough any longer."

"Are you cheating on me?"

"I know you probably won't believe me, but no, I've never been with another man since we started dating. Never done anything with another man that you would have disapproved of. And I'm not leaving to be with one. I just... I won't tell you what I'm doing. I'm just leaving and that's all you really need to know."

"Do you love our daughter?" She shrugged to that question, and I could only shake my head, disgusted and disappointed. "I think it's best you go now then. I'll be the one to break her little heart tomorrow morning when I tell her that her mother has left us."

"She won't care considering you're her entire world, Mark. She's been daddy's little girl since she started to walk and talk."

"So you're jealous?"

"Nope. You're a good father, Mark. I can see that. All our friends see that, as do our parents, yours and mine. You're a natural. I'm not. I hate being a mother. I hated being pregnant, I hated giving birth, and though I don't hate our daughter, I have no real feelings..."

I raised a hand. "Enough. I've heard enough, Lyn. Just grab your things and go. I can't stand to look at you right now."

She stood up and walked out of the dining room. I could only be grateful that our daughter was fast asleep and didn't hear a word. Wheeling a large suitcase to the front door, she picked up her handbag from the small table near it. "I am sorry, Mark," she whispered.

"Not as sorry as I'll be in the morning when I have to tell Charlotte her mother doesn't love her and has walked out on both of us. I'll probably need to put her into therapy because of this."

The fact Lyn didn't voice any disagreement spoke volumes. I'd read a few stories about such mothers. I never would have believed I'd married one of them. Without another word, she walked out of the door, hearing the engine of her car start up, and then eventually drive off. Walking back into the kitchen, I grabbed a beer from the fridge and started making some calls.

I woke Charlotte the next morning, kissing her rosy little cheek as she opened her eyes, two perfect little blue orbs, her hair a rather light brown that I was told would get darker with age. Getting her out of bed, she was always rather adorable in her pyjamas, taking my hand as I led her into the kitchen, helping her up onto a stool, and pouring some cereal into a bowl for her as she immediately started to eat.

"Sweetheart... I have to tell you something important. It's going to be upsetting." Her little blue eyes gazed up at me and I knew I was going to shatter her little heart. "Your mother... Mummy.... You know how she leaves early in the morning but always comes back in the evening?"

"Like you leave me at preschool but always pick me up, Daddy?"

It was such an innocent question, but it showed understanding. That although she might not see us for a few hours, we always came back. I had to rein in my emotions, taking a deep breath. "Yes, something like that, sweetie. But it's different today. What's happened is that Mummy has left, and she won't be coming back tonight."

"Why not?"

"She's left, sweetie. She's left us."

"But why?"

It was a question I didn't know how to answer then and there because I honestly didn't know. "Finish your cereal, sweetie. I'll help you get dressed then we'll cuddle on the couch, and I'll try and explain it."

I was thankful it was a Saturday so at least we could take our time getting ready for the day. She finished her breakfast like a good girl, then I helped her get dressed. My little girl loved wearing dresses, so I helped her with one of her favourites. In the house, she was a little barefoot terror. Outside, she had a real selection of shoes to choose from.

Sitting her on my lap a little later, I did my best to explain it as gently as possible. I don't think she really understood except that her mother wouldn't be returning. Naturally, she cried, but when she asked if it was because of something she'd done, I hugged her tighter and said it would never be that.

"You won't leave me, will you, Daddy?"

"Never, sweetheart," I assured her, gently rubbing her back as she sobbed, "You're my entire world now. It's just you and me now. Team Daddy."

That wasn't it exactly as my parents and Lyn's parents both turned up by lunchtime. I was thankful as it distracted Charlotte, the four grandparents seeming to come to some sort of agreement, the grandfathers keeping her occupied outside while the pair of mothers sat down with me at the kitchen table, each of us nursing a coffee.

"I'm so disappointed," her mother stated. She'd adored me from the day Lyn had introduced me to her family, "And I'm pissed off. She never said a word to any of us. What did she tell you?"

"Not a whole lot, to be honest. Just said this wasn't what she signed up for, suggested she still loved me but had no real love for our daughter, and then she just walked out. No idea where she's gone."

"I tried calling her last night, but she never answered. Messages were read but never replied to," her mother added.

"Do you think she'll come back?" my mother wondered.

"Doubtful, and after last night, to be honest, I don't want her back. She pretty much said she doesn't love our daughter. I can't love a woman who cannot find it in her heart to love the life we created together. I woke up this morning resolved in the knowledge that I was now a single father."

"You'll have all of us as support," my mother assured me, "And don't forget your sisters. They know all about it. They'll probably be around tonight to drink wine and make you laugh."

With the support I had at my disposal, although I was a single father, the years slowly passed by, my little girl getting older with each passing year until she entered her teenage years and puberty hit. Her body started to change. On the day she entered her womanhood, I think even she was surprised that her father was ready for it. I even allowed her to stay at home for a couple of days, taking time off with her as we watched movies, ate ice cream and just relaxed. Cuddling into me after a couple of days, she thanked me for being so understanding. I remember growing up and my little sisters going through the same thing.

By the time she was sixteen, my little girl was now a little woman. Still the apple of my eye. Still wrapped around her little finger. But she was a polite, respectful and responsible young woman. Our relationship was fantastic. Even when there was an argument as she sometimes did try to bump against my authority, we never went to bed angry with each other. She'd always come to search me out after taking time to think about what I'd told her, snuggling on my lap and apologising as she figured out whatever I said was simply because I loved her.

She was an excellent student, consistently topping her classes, and acing her exams, and when it came to driving, she was a diligent student. I took her out to drive most of the time and she listened to her father when it came to driving. I only organised an instructor when it came closer to the test she needed to pass. A week past her seventeenth birthday, I was waiting for her to return. When she walked into the office, she met my eyes and squealed, sprinting towards me as I stood up barely in time to catch her.

"Thank you, Daddy!" she cried into my neck, "I passed! I passed!"

What had her crying again a week later was when she arrived home from her part-time job to find a strange car in the driveway. Walking inside and asking who it belonged to, I grabbed the keys and walked outside. Opening the driver's door, I stood to the side and held out the keys.

"Daddy?" she whispered.

"It's yours, sweetheart. You've done more than enough to earn it." Cue more squealing and crying as I was hugged as tightly as ever. "It's registered for a year, and I've added you to my insurance. All you need to do is pay for fuel, and if anything goes wrong, just give me a call. I'll talk care of the general maintenance. It'll only go to the mechanic for its yearly slip."

These were all signs that my little girl was growing up fast. I would sometimes look at her studying at the kitchen table and feel a sense of melancholy, remembering her as a little girl at the table playing with her dolls. Now she had piles of textbooks, chewing on the end of her pen as she was busy writing notes before she'd start typing away on her laptop. She'd always sense me watching, turning her head and smiling at me.

She turned eighteen during her final year at high school though she was the last of her small group of friends to enter adulthood. Her birthday was during the week, so I organised dinner out with the family. Both sets of grandparents were still going strong, and her two grandmothers had taken on a somewhat motherly role over the years though didn't interfere with how I was raising her.

That was because although I hadn't been lonely since Lyn had left, my daughter had proven to have quite the jealous streak. There was little chance I could introduce another woman permanently into her life. The loss of her mother had left its scars. Even therapy hadn't helped entirely. While I might have warmed the bed of another woman every so often, I rarely brought them home to our house.

The first weekend after her eighteenth, her friends organised to take her out to a couple of bars and then a nightclub. I trusted her friends almost as much as I trusted my daughter. When she walked out wearing a tight little dress that highlighted her curves, with no straps over her shoulders and her cleavage was on display, I felt a pang in my heart as my little girl was now definitely a woman.

"How do I look, Daddy?" she asked softly.

"So beautiful that I think I'll have a little cry after you've been picked up."

"Thank you, Daddy!" she beamed, tottering over on her heels to lean up and kiss my cheek before hugging me, "I'll be a good girl. Just some drinks with my friends and enjoying a first night out as an adult."

I went to bed early that night though told my daughter to text or call if she needed help getting home. I didn't hear her come in, though voices from the kitchen eventually had me up and venturing down the hall. I heard giggling and knew that it wasn't just my daughter but at least a couple of her friends too. Glancing around the corner, they were gathered around the counter, sipping at a glass of wine each, the four giggling constantly and I knew they'd had a good time.

"What do you think he'll say when you ask?" Melissa asked.

"I don't know," Charlotte replied, "I'll sit him down and explain it all. I'm still going to continue my studies, I just need a break. We all do."

"But the fact we're going to head off..." Bethany started to say.

"Daddy isn't too over-protective of me," Charlotte suggested, "And if I need to convince him..." She pressed her cleavage together, "I have my ways to convince him."

"Have you flirted with him that much?" Angela asked.

Bethany snorted. "Please, Angela, we know what you're like with your father."

"Totally suck his dick if he wanted me to." That had me raising my eyebrows in surprise. I knew that some daughters were close to their fathers, but that was a leap. "And I reckon I've got him to the point where he'd probably just sit back and let me do it. Not like Mum does anything for him nowadays. I'm aware she's cut him off because she insists sex isn't important to her."

"But you reckon he'd end up fucking you?" Charlotte asked, hearing something in her tone that I could almost comprehend.

"He won't fuck me. Daddy will make love to me," Angela said softly.

"God... My daddy is so hot, I masturbate thinking about him all the time," Bethany practically moaned, "I know he's heard me more than once. And he knows I'm thinking about him as I cry out 'Daddy' every time I cum."

"Do you tease him?" Charlotte asked quietly.

"I spend most of my time at home nearly naked. I've shown him my little pussy so often, he can't help but let his eyes linger for a few seconds. And given that he's single at the moment, I know I can push his buttons and I'll eventually slide into his bed, take his big cock in my hand..."

"What about you, Melissa?" Angela wondered.

The whimper she released nearly had me rock hard. It was the sort of whimper of a young woman who was totally aroused. Charlotte wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "Is it that bad?"

"I totally want my daddy," Melissa whispered, "I think Mum's having an affair and I think Daddy is aware and getting ready to deal with it. As soon as she's gone, I'm going to take her place in his bed. And Daddy knows. I see him looking at me. He knows my love for him is unconditional. I'm his little girl..."

"We're all little girls to our daddies," Angela stated, "But while they might remember us like that, we're now young women..."

"And virgins," Charlotte said softly, "Are we?"

"No-one is ever going to be inside me except Daddy," Bethany stated, "I'm going to be his little daughter, his little wife, and when the mood takes me, his little whore."

"Me too," Angela agreed, "I know I talk a lot about sex, but trust me, there's only one man on this planet I want. And he's my father."

"Maybe we should come to some sort of agreement, just the four of us?" Charlotte asked, "I'm not sure I can even seduce my father. We have such a wonderful relationship that I don't think..."

"He loves you so much," Melissa stated, "All you have to do is slowly lower his defences until you're in his bed."

Before I could hear anymore, I slowly retreated back to my bedroom, quietly closed my door and sat on my bed for a few minutes, my mind a whirl as I could barely comprehend the conversation I'd just overheard. I knew plenty of daughters out there loved their fathers and were almost devoted to them in a way. There were more good fathers than bad. Don't let the few arseholes out there ruin the reputation of the many great fathers out there who sacrifice everything to ensure their children are raised correctly.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,233 Followers