Love Around the World 16: Phnom Penh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While they were talking, I had my laptop out looking for flights to Cambodia. There was nothing direct, but I did find flights that would go via Vietnam. My friends were prepared, having discussed the idea of flying out to rescue them, so they each had their passport, sending funds my way as I didn't hesitate to buy the four of us tickets that would be leaving in two days' time.

The girls had been out to get themselves supplies, and the four of us spoke to the hotel about the situation, promised they would look out for our daughters and that they would provide them breakfast and dinner without charging them. We thanked them profusely and assured them that we would be arriving to extend their stay there.

"If this isn't a fucking nightmare," Mike stated as we sat in a bar in departures a couple of days later, "But at least they're safe."

"Heard about this sort of shit happening in hostels around Europe," Steve added, "I've heard of entire backpacks being stolen leaving the poor traveller with only what they might have had on them when out of the dorm or room."

"Have they managed to share anything else?" John wondered.

"Police obtained CCTV from the hotel and the girls did return with a couple of guys. They were older and it was obvious the girls had been drugged, were not drunk..." I paused and shook my head. "They worked quickly as they were in and out within an hour."

"Damn," Mike muttered, "Any chance of catching them?"

"No idea. To be honest, I wouldn't be particularly hopeful. At least I've cancelled all her cards already." The three others mentioned they'd already done the same thing, reporting any sort of identification as stolen. Phone contracts cancelled. "I have a bad feeling that our daughters were not the first and probably not the last. I'm just glad they were not touched inappropriately."

"Wonder how it happened though," Steve asked himself more than us, "There's been no mention of showing any interest in guys the entire time. All their photos have been of the four of them. Rarely mentioned having any trouble otherwise."

"If these two guys were professionals, our girls were probably the perfect marks, if I'm being brutally honest," I admitted, "Nineteen. Still a little naïve about the world at large. And if two older guys show an interest, it probably wouldn't take much for a pair of snakes to work their way in."

After a quick transfer via Ho Chi Minh City, we arrived in Phnom Penh late in the evening. After our passports were checked, we grabbed our luggage and grabbed the first available taxi, giving the driver the hotel where our daughters were staying. He could have taken us on a tour of the city for all we knew though he still only charged us the equivalent of about fifteen bucks. Wasn't going to complain when I handed him twenty bucks Australian, watching his eyes light up and thanking us profusely in broken English.

Walking towards reception, I think the two pretty girls behind the counter knew immediately who we were. Handing them our passports, the girl to my right immediately picked up the phone and smiled, telling someone that we were there. Within a couple of minutes, the elevator nearby dinged and four very pretty but incredibly upset young women descended upon us with cries of 'Daddy!'

Hugging Charlotte tightly as she sobbed into my chest, I kissed the top of her head, reassuring her that I wasn't upset and that she was now safe as houses.

Explaining that we'd like two more rooms, it didn't take long for the four of us to organise our daughters as we knew a visit to the Australian Embassy was required to obtain new passports. I'd looked into getting emergency passports but proving identity was the main issue. Charlotte squeezed my hand ever so tightly as we headed upstairs in pairs after I'd paid for a new room, letting the girls behind the counter know it would probably be indefinite, but I put down cash for two weeks.

"Two weeks, Daddy?" my daughter asked.

"Your holiday isn't over yet, sweetheart. We just need to sort a few things out."

After grabbing what she had left from the room she'd been sharing with Angela, we walked together into the room I'd just paid for. Placing down our things, I turned to face her as she fell apart again, cuddling into me as I just let her get it out. Better out than in, as I'd always said.

"I feel so stupid," she whispered.

"Have the police been in contact?"

"They have. They're not hopeful of ever finding them or what we lost."

"I took care of everything I could back home." Opening my backpack, I made her smile when I handed her a new phone. "I knew you'd want one of those as quickly as possible. When we get home, we'll go out and get a new laptop. I put a stop to any of your credit and bank cards."

"Thank you, Daddy."

"No worries. What we'll do is get some sleep as I don't think any of us have had a lot of it in the past couple of days. We'll make an appointment at the embassy as quickly as possible. As it's an emergency, with any luck, they'll have something sorted for us ASAP."

"I just want to go home," she whispered.

"I understand, sweetheart. But would you like to spend a little time with your father on holiday before going home?"

The smile on her face was adorable. "Really?"

"Sure. I haven't had a holiday in... forever... I know it's not the best of circumstances, but the other three fathers are offering the same opportunity to your friends. We understand that you'd probably want to go home after this, but we're hoping you might want to spend time with us before you do."

"We only just arrived in Cambodia... Maybe we could at least see some of the country before we go?"

"Sounds like a good idea."

I needed a shower, so as she laid back on the bed, I wandered into the rather spacious bathroom and enjoyed a long soak under the hot water as Phnom Penh was humid. Far more humid than Sydney. Glad I'd packed my suitcase with plenty of light clothing. Walking out into the room with just a towel around my waist, I didn't miss my daughter giving me a good once-over.

Finding some underwear to put on, I groaned as I collapsed onto the bed next to my daughter, not even having given thought to getting a twin room instead of a double. Considering how often she'd slept in my bed back home... I was left wondering about the arrangements of the other three men though any thoughts of them disappeared once my daughter was snuggled against me.

"Daddy to the rescue," she whispered, "I feel like such an idiot."

"What do you remember?"

"Not a lot. We were always so careful whenever we were out. Never let men buy us drinks, or at least, we always made sure we were watching them. The two guys we met that night were just being friendly. Offered to buy us drinks. We never saw them put anything in our drink. Next thing I knew, I was awake in the room I was sharing and..." She trailed off and shuddered. "They could have assaulted all of us, Daddy," she whispered.

"I'm just grateful they didn't. Everything else can be replaced, sweetheart. I'm just glad you weren't hurt."

Waking in the morning with her spooned back against me, she would have felt my erection like normal. The first few times, I immediately moved away, but when she started to move back against me, I figured that although not entirely innocent, she knew it was a natural thing that men would have every morning. Sex education was good in our country.

Hearing my stomach grumble made her giggle, both of us got up and dressed, walking hand in hand downstairs to the dining area where breakfast was being served. Our friends were up and about, Angela and Mike the last to appear. Even with everything that happened, Angela had this smile on her face that I immediately recognised. As for Mike, he met my eyes, and I knew the look. Guilt.

I had a feeling his daughter had got her claws into him, and he'd finally given into temptation.

"Mike, we'll talk after breakfast. Just me and you..." Angela shot me a concerned glance, returning a smile. "Just man chat, Angie. Don't worry."

Charlotte sat as close to me as possible, and when not eating, cuddled into me constantly. I didn't miss her three friends were doing the same thing. The complete look of love and adoration in their eyes probably wasn't missed by my friends. As soon as my daughter had called, we'd leapt into action to help. I knew none of us would blame them. I know that I probably wasn't the only one who would like to find the two blokes and wring their necks before taking them out into the countryside and burying them in a deep hole.

Steve and John wandered back upstairs with the four girls, leaving Mike and me alone as the bar in the hotel served beer all day and night. Buying each of us a pint, we sat at a small table, Mike sipping at his beer and he looked nervous.

"Mike, you don't have to tell me, but I know what you more than likely did last night or this morning. I'm going to let you into a little secret. I'm aware of how our daughters feel about us."

"You are?"

"I overheard a conversation a few months ago. Our daughters... Putting it simply, they're in love with us. And they want to be intimate with us."

Mike sipped at his beer again. "My little girl was in floods of tears last night," he finally said quietly, "Just clutching me so tightly, apologising over and over again. She has nothing..." He paused for a moment, clearing his throat, doing what all men do by keeping his emotions in check. "My heart was breaking for her, the thought she was feeling guilty or at fault. All I meant to do was kiss her forehead, but she moved her head and we kissed. Before I knew it... I knew it was wrong, but I could sense it was what she needed. She needed her father in every way possible last night..."

"So you made love?"

"Just before we did, she smiled shyly and told me she'd saved herself for me." He paused and looked ready to cry, and I'm not sure if it would be from happiness, guilt, sadness or a whole host of emotions. "My little girl is in love with me, Mark. I'm not sure I'm worthy of that sort of love."

I placed my hand on his shoulder. "Okay, that's bullshit, mate. Your hopefully soon-to-be ex-wife has just done a number on your head. Fact is that girl is as devoted to you as Charlotte is devoted to me."

Mike glanced at me before asking, "Charlotte feels the same way about you?"

"Yep. Steve won't stand a chance with Bethany now. I have a feeling this is the perfect chance for the girls to get us into bed. And given the state of John's marriage, I think he'll give into Melissa's desires in the end."

"I should be sitting here feeling that what we did was wrong, but it was honestly beautiful, mate. I felt so close to her in the moment, and the smile on her face when we woke up this morning... I don't think my wife ever looked at me in such a manner."

"I think it comes back to the theory that a daughter's love for her father, and a father's love for his daughter, is unconditional. As for your wife..."

"Guess we're all learning about the second thing," he muttered, "I've been done with my wife for months now. Should really have kicked her to the kerb the day she sat down and told me about how our life would apparently be together going forward."

"Mike, don't feel guilty. I have a feeling all our lives are going to change shortly." Seeing his eyes widen made me smile. "Yeah... Charlotte hasn't been shy for months now. She's practically naked half the time. She's constantly masturbating around the house. And she sleeps in my bed nearly every night."

"Angela started sneaking into my room months ago, and she wasn't shy about getting naked. The first night that she started masturbating next to me, I nearly lost it. I mean in that I was going to touch her..."

"And last night?"

"I knew what my little girl needed. I'm feeling guilty though no regret. And seeing her smile this morning when she woke up, I knew she finally got what she wanted."

Our conversation certainly gave me plenty of food for thought and I was left thinking that Angela was likely telling my daughter all about the previous night. Returning to our rooms as I wanted to get to the Australian Embassy, we all got changed, and grabbed the documents we were going to need before heading out. The first stop was finding some sort of photo booth so we could get pictures of each of them. After that, we grabbed a pair of taxis that took us to the embassy.

Despite the situation, because the girls were now considered safe and sound, we were told that though emergency passports would be issued, we'd have to wait a few days to receive them. Annoying, but I guess we were not in any real rush, each father helping their daughter with the form before we paid the minimal cost and were told they'd call the hotel when they were ready. Thankfully, they assured us that the four passports would be ready on the same date.

Frustratingly, we'd spent hours at the embassy waiting to see someone, then filling out all the forms, and speaking to someone about the situation. By the time we walked out, most of the day had passed by. Returning to the hotel, we agreed that we'd treat the girls to a night out. They loved the idea, suggesting they'd make themselves rather pretty for their fathers.

Charlotte was the first to disappear for a shower, lying back on the bed as I waited for my turn. Hearing her singing to herself made me smile as I was pleased that her mood was already perking up. Hearing the shower eventually shut off, she walked out with just a towel around her body. Smiling at me, I wasn't surprised that she let it fall to the floor.

Her breasts were large, perky and magnificent. I knew I stared for a few seconds before allowing my eyes to fall down over her torso, smiling at the jewelled stud she had done for her nineteenth birthday before she spread her legs ever so slightly as I had my first look at her very smooth pussy.

Walking towards the bed, she crawled up onto it until she was straddling my lap, leaning forward to rest her hands on my chest.

"Daddy, did you talk to Mike about Angela?"

"Yes."

"Did he tell you what happened?"

"He made love with his daughter."

She smiled as she asked, "And what did you think?"

"Sweetheart, I haven't been oblivious the past few months. You spent most of your time in my bed. I've heard you masturbating. I've seen you masturbating. You're naked half the time. Granted, you've never sat on me like this before, but there's a first time for everything."

"I'm a virgin, Daddy," she whispered.

"I know you are."

"I want what Angela had last night... I'm so jealous that she got her father first."

"I'll be honest with you, Charlotte. I'm more than aware of how you feel and what you want from me. I've had a lot of time to think about it."

"How do you know?" she wondered. Then her face fell though thankfully she burst into laughter. "Oh my god! You've heard one of our conversations!"

"Guilty as charged, sweetheart. I was rather flattered you found your old man so desirable."

She leaned down further and left a soft kiss on my lips. "More than desirable, Daddy. What else did you feel?"

"A little aroused, to be honest. I mean, you are a nineteen-year-old woman with a fantastic body..."

Watching her face light up had me smiling. "You think so, Daddy?"

"Sweetheart, if you think I'm hot, then you are something else."

Hugging me tightly, I cuddled her back, running my fingers up and down her bare back. We lay like that for a few minutes before she finally summoned up the courage to ask, "Daddy... Will you make love with me?"

"Yes," I whispered.

One simple word made her cry though I knew it was from pure happiness. After hugging for a few minutes, she lifted her face so our eyes could meet, leaning up to kiss her softly on the lips. "I'll go and have a shower..."

"I'd love to see your... um..."

"We're going to take it slow, sweetheart. I know Angela and Mike made love last night. I don't want to just leap into it." I paused before adding, "Though if you want another shower..."

Seeing me naked for the first time was an experience as I allowed her hands to explore my body. I didn't touch her too much in return though that's not to say I didn't get a good grab of her pert little bottom more than once. I felt her hands all over my body, her fingers were incredibly soft. She was hesitant about touching my groin area, but I assured her it was okay as I leaned down to leave another soft kiss on her lips.

"I know you're curious... And you might not realise it, but I am somewhat aroused..."

"It gets bigger?" she asked.

"I'm trying not to have a complete erection right now, sweetheart. Because you are so beautiful that my mind and body are both thinking one thing right now..."

"How big does it get?"

Figuring I might as well just get it over with, I pulled her tight and kissed her properly for the first time. What I realised is that my daughter might be a virgin, but she'd kissed someone before, at least. I figured she'd probably kissed her friends as I think her experience with boys, or men, was probably limited at best. She'd never mentioned a single boy she was interested in during her years at high school.

Hearing her moan into my mouth, and feeling her body pressed against me had me rock hard within a few seconds, Charlotte breaking the kiss to release a giggle. Glancing down, she immediately glanced back, and I think she was blushing.

"It's so big, Daddy," she whispered.

"Because of you, sweetheart," I whispered back, caressing her cheek, "I know you've had a long time to think about this. And because I knew, I've had time to think about it too. To be honest, there were times at home that I was ready to just haul you into bed and have my way with you."

"I would have loved it, Daddy," she breathed, "You're the only man I've ever wanted."

"I know. What makes me happiest looking at you right now is that you don't remind me of someone."

"Lyn?" Charlotte had never called her 'Mum' after walking out on us. When she was old enough to completely understand, I sat her down and explained everything, and when she mentioned she didn't want to refer to her as 'Mum', I gave her her real name instead.

"Yeah," I replied, "To be honest, you're just... you... And I love that most of all."

Heading downstairs to meet our friends, Angela was gazing at her father in such a manner that I was sure they'd made love again. When Mike glanced my way and smiled, I winked and then he made a gesture I knew well. Nodding at him, he grinned and gave me a subtle thumbs up.

As for Bethany, I think she'd done something for her father as Steve was walking in a manner that suggested he'd just had the blowjob of a lifetime, while Bethany had a satisfied smile on her face. Melissa simply cuddled into John, looking so in love with him, it was utterly adorable. John looked a little dazed, left wondering if Melissa had at least confessed her feelings for him.

Finding a nice restaurant that served some local dishes, we ate our fill though consumed alcohol in moderation. The girls were very careful after what happened though we assured them constantly they were safe with us, and that once they felt comfortable again, we wanted them to let their hair down and enjoy themselves. We visited a couple of bars near the river, and I didn't miss how each daughter snuggled up to her father.

"Maybe we should call it a night," Steve was the first to suggest after we'd enjoyed a couple of drinks.

Escorting our daughters upstairs to our rooms, everyone seemed to share knowing glances before doors were opened, Charlotte immediately started to disrobe as I shut and locked the door. By the time she was down to her bra and panties, I already had my t-shirt off with my shorts hitting the floor. Walking towards each other, she gazed up at me, biting her bottom lip.