Love Around the World 19: Sri Lanka

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,232 Followers

Though we did keep our eyes on the action on the field most of the day, we spent most of the time talking to each other, getting to know each other better and better. She told me about her life growing up in Kandy, and her ambition to always be a teacher.

"I wanted to be a teacher because I love children."

"Does that include wanting children of your own?"

She shuffled a little closer and surprised me when she took my hand. "Absolutely," she replied in a soft voice, "My parents have known since I was a little girl that I wanted to have a family of my own one day. Being single makes that rather difficult though."

"Why are you single? I mean, there's no missing... um..."

She chuckled as I stumbled over my words as I really wanted to tell her how attractive I found her. "That's a difficult story to tell, Mark. Tell you what, though... Take me out for dinner tonight then maybe a couple of drinks. I'll need the latter to get it off my chest."

Meeting her eyes, I could already guess it wasn't going to be particularly nice. When I wrapped an arm around her, she leaned into me without hesitation. "I can already guess," I said softly.

Walking out of the ground at the close of play, Australia had declared their first innings with an hour or so of play left, putting Sri Lanka into bat and immediately having them under pressure with the ball swinging due to the conditions, Kalani suggested that we head to our respective places to get changed before we meet at a restaurant she knew would serve some great food and only a short walk from lots of places we could share a drink.

Meeting her outside the restaurant a couple of hours later, she was wearing a gorgeous light-coloured dress that was a slight surprise, showing off plenty of her dark skin and I guessed Sri Lanka wasn't as conservative as I thought. I hadn't missed the fact most women seemed to dress in what would be considered 'Western' clothing.

I greeted her with a kiss on the cheek, which had her smiling as she led me inside, speaking in the local lingo. We were seated away from the kitchen, leaving Kalani to make all the orders as I figured I'd be getting a real treat.

Dinner was fantastic. She warned me that a couple of the dishes would be rather spicy. Sri Lankans were used to eating it, but it might be something my palate wouldn't be used to. I was used to eating Indian food, particularly curries, so most of what we ate was a slight reminder of that. Couldn't fault the taste though.

Walking down the street to a nearby bar, we found a small corner table for privacy, buying her a cocktail. I bought myself a large beer to nurse as we continued to chat away, still getting to know each other. I had no expectations except that I might have made a friend for the duration of my trip.

"I was with my boyfriend from the age of sixteen to twenty-three," she said after taking a deep breath, "Sounds like a long time, right? And I'm sure many would hear that and think we were high school sweethearts destined to be together." She stopped and snorted. "No. What happened is that my ex-boyfriend was a bully and he manipulated me into believing no other man would ever be interested in me. That he would be the only man who could ever truly love me. That without him, I was worthless."

"Sounds like a bit of a bastard."

She managed a light chuckle. "Perfect word to call him among others."

"What made you leave him?"

"Most of the torment was psychological," she replied, tapping her temple, "The first time he raised his hand... It wasn't the last time, but there's only so many times it can happen before you realise that he's not hitting you because he loves you..."

Her eyes were glistening, and she sniffled, moving my chair closer and taking her in my arms. Feeling her hugging me tightly, I whispered that I was sorry to hear that anyone could treat someone so wonderful so badly. That had her hugging me a little tighter in reply. She whispered her thanks in reply just for showing that I cared even though I didn't know her that well.

Walking together back towards my hotel later that evening, I asked how she was getting home. She assured me that she would safely get home and she thanked me again for caring. Sharing one last hug, she leaned back so I could meet her eyes. With only slight hesitation, I leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips. It didn't last too long but it was enough to suggest our interest in each other.

The next three days were better and better. Yes, we spent all day watching the cricket but that was just background noise as we continued getting to know each other. At the end of each day, I would return to my hotel, and she would go home to change. Meeting up for dinner each night, Kalani chose a different restaurant as she had me trying all sorts of different types of cooking and I enjoyed trying all manner of foods that I'd simply not enjoyed before. After our dinner, we'd adjourn to another bar or pub to enjoy a drink or two. Many establishments were a reminder of home in many ways. A bar where there would be numerous beers on tap. An extensive range of liquors and wines. Televisions would be playing sports.

"Kalani... Would you like to come back to my hotel for a nightcap?" I asked as we stood at the bar, sipping at our drinks.

The smile that formed on her face almost had my heart stopping as it was obvious it was a question she wanted to hear. "And after the nightcap?" she asked, resting a hand on my chest, gazing up at me.

"I don't want to rush you into anything... And I guess I am a tourist and all..."

"We've had five dates already, Mark."

"Huh?"

She giggled as I didn't get what she meant. "Five days of test match cricket. We've spent each day and night together. As far as I'm concerned, we've enjoyed a date each night."

"Oh... Well, I like that thought."

"And yes, I'd love to come back with you."

Walking back to my hotel hand in hand, I was surprised at the lack of nerves as we rode the elevator up to my floor. Opening the door and allowing her in first, she turned to face me as the door clicked shut behind me, walking backwards as I walked towards her. She eventually stopped and placed her hands on my chest, leaning down to leave a soft kiss on her lips. The kiss slowly turned into something deeper and meaningful, wrapping my arms around her as I pulled her into my body, her arms wrapping around me in return as our tongues duelled playfully.

Stopping the kiss, she stepped back and reached behind to lower the zip of her dress, letting it fall off her shoulder and slowly dropped over her body to pool around her ankles, revealing the simple but still sexy black lingerie she was wearing. You know that sort which is worn for comfort though a woman still feels sexy if she were to reveal it to a man...

"Fuck," I muttered.

"You like?" she asked shyly.

"I really like, Kalani," I replied, pulling her into my body, "Are you wearing this in hope?"

"I don't want to rush too fast, but I was hoping that you would invite me here tonight."

"You're hoping for a lot of making out and then a cuddle before sleep?"

"Is that okay?"

"Of course."

Helping me take off my t-shirt and shorts, leaving me in just my underwear once I'd kicked off my shoes, we moved onto the bed as Kalani pressed her body into mine as we made out, feeling her smile as there was no missing that I was rather excited. As my hand moved down her back towards her arse, she broke the kiss as she couldn't help giggling.

Admitting it had been a while since she'd been with a man, I confessed she was the first woman I'd been with in over six months. Her face softened as her hand ran down my cheek before she shuffled closer to me, resting her head against my chest as I held her in my arms. Before I knew it, I was fast asleep.

Waking the next morning, the only way either of us had moved is that Kalani had rolled over to spoon against me and I didn't miss how I was poking her. I didn't bother moving as I ran my fingers between her breasts down her body to just above her panties and then back up again.

"Wondering about my cup size?" she asked sleepily.

"I'm curious about a lot of things about you."

"I'm a B-cup. I'm obviously not very big."

"You have a very pert little bottom that's nestled against me right now."

"And I can feel something quite big poking me..."

"Been a while?"

"Too long," she whispered, pressing her back against me as she moved her head so I could kiss her, "It's a good thing I don't have to go anywhere today."

"Want to spend the day with me? A couple of days until the test starts in Galle."

We made out for a little while until we agreed to head downstairs for breakfast. Wanting to at least get changed, Kalani headed home to shower and change, agreeing to meet me back at my hotel and we'd agree on what to do next. What I didn't expect was for her to knock on my hotel room door a couple of hours later, wheeling in a suitcase behind her, and it seemed she'd packed for quite the journey.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, she turned to face me as I took one of her hands in mine, leaning in to leave a soft kiss on her lips that earned an immediate smile.

"How are you getting to Galle?"

"Figured I'd just hop on a bus."

That had her chuckling, and shaking her head. "Nope, the expressway bus isn't convenient. And you don't want to travel on a crowded minibus. We'll take the train. We'll travel first class as we'll get a comfortable seat, and also make sure we get an express train so we don't spend too long travelling. Galle is only around one hundred and twenty-odd kilometres away."

"Have you booked accommodation?"

"Normally I'd just get an express train there and back each day. But..." She smiled rather shyly though her eyes never looked away. "If you're staying there..."

"I booked everything long before I arrived. I have a nice hotel in Galle, and also one in Kandy, before I spend a couple more days in Colombo. I'm then going to spend a week in the Maldives before I go home."

"Never been to the Maldives," she whispered.

"Want to come?"

"Seriously?"

I answered the question by kissing her and I quickly ended up on my back with Kalani straddling my lap, feeling her almost rubbing herself against my erection. Considering she was wearing a skirt, it would only be her panties rubbing against the thin fabric of my shorts. We must have made out for quite a few minutes before we needed to take a break to catch our breath.

"Never thought I'd meet a very pretty girl at the cricket," I said.

"Never done anything like this with someone from overseas." She paused before asking, "Mark... Have you ever been with a non-Australian girl?"

Shuffling back up the bed, I didn't miss the fact that she immediately cuddled into my side as my arm wrapped around her. Before I could even answer, we resumed making out and clothing was slowly removed until I was down to my underwear and she was wearing another set of simple but sexy underwear. Moving up to straddle my lap, she ever so slightly rubbed herself against my erection, releasing a soft moan as her tongue explored my mouth.

Rolling her over onto her back, my hand moved up to cup one of her breasts, earning another moan. What I didn't expect was for her to lift herself up slightly and reach behind herself, quickly removing her bra to reveal a very perky pair of breasts. Her nipples were hard and were like dark chocolate buttons.

"Fuck, you're beautiful," I whispered.

I received a million-watt smile for that comment. "You mean that?"

"To answer your questions, my ex-wife is Australian but is not of Anglo-Saxon heritage. All of my previous girlfriends before my ex-wife were the same, Australians but of Asian heritage... I'm from Sydney and it's an incredibly multicultural city nowadays."

"You like Asian women?"

"I don't date them on purpose. It was just how things happened. The university I attended was full of women who had heritage from other parts of the world. China. Vietnam. Indonesia. India. People forget that even places like Lebanon are considered part of Asia. They just think 'Middle East'."

"You've not been with a Sri Lankan before?"

"You're the first."

"You really think I'm beautiful?"

Cupping her cheek had that smile return. "Absolutely," I replied softly, "I was attracted the moment you sat next to me that first day. I just never thought you'd be interested in me in return."

"Take off my panties," she whispered, "I want you to see all of me, Mark."

Sitting back on my knees, I slowly pulled them off and could feel they were rather damp, Kalani spreading her legs enough that I got my first look at her very smooth pussy. Seeing my eyes light up had her giggling to herself. "Didn't expect that," I admitted.

"I shaved before I came back here," she said, "I prefer being shaved. My ex-husband hated it. Thought it made me a whore. I just don't want hair between my legs. Or anywhere except on my head, to be honest." That led to me running my hands up her very smooth legs before I leaned up to kiss her again. "I want you to see me naked, Mark," she added, running her hands up and down my arms, "I feel so safe and comfortable with you already. And after everything I want through, that's a big thing for me."

"Want to join me in the Maldives?" I asked again.

"I'm already thinking of even more than that," she replied, blushing again as I understood the reference.

"Perhaps we need to make sure we're compatible in the bedroom?" I wondered, raising an eyebrow and smiling at her, earning a playful slap on the shoulder.

"I am naked for a reason, Mark," she stated.

"Oh, and what would you like me to do?"

Her face fell slightly, leaving a soft kiss on her forehead as she took a deep breath. "He never liked doing anything for me," she said softly, "It was always about him and his needs, his desires, what he wanted. He never cared about me. I just didn't know any better."

I might sometimes be oblivious to certain things, but I'm not an idiot. Kissing her again, I made her gasp as I ever so slightly ran my fingers over her slit, feeling how wet she already was, which I took as a good sign. I didn't touch her again there for the time being as I focused on kissing her while running my fingers over her body. Her skin was so soft and supple, and I felt her shudder as I knew she was enjoying the attention.

Kissing down to her neck earned a soft moan, her fingers running up and down my arms and onto my back, kissing down past her neck towards her collarbone and then towards her breasts. Taking a nipple in my mouth provoked a longer moan as a hand immediately caressed the back of my head as my tongue teased her nipple.

Hearing her cry out softly, I smiled to myself as I moved over to her other nipple and gave that the same treatment, feeling her shudder beneath me, whispering something in the local lingo that sounded positive, moving down her body, a trail of soft kisses from her upper chest to her pubic area, inhaling her sweet scent as she spread her legs wider without me needing to say a word.

As my tongue got to work, I gazed up to see her almost staring back at me in return, and the sound that escaped her suggested she was going to orgasm rather quickly.

"Oh fuck yes!" she cried out, lifting her legs back as her fingers gripped my hair, "Make me cum, Mark. Please make me cum."

She tasted divine, and I took my time learning how she loved her pussy licked. Every woman was different, and I loved figuring out what they enjoyed, what got their motor running, and then what really made them climax hard. Her little clit quickly made its appearance, and I probably annoyed her by ignoring that to start as I slid a finger inside her, turning it and finding that special spot.

Bingo!

"Please," she whimpered as I manipulated that spot and felt her pussy clinch around my fingers as her mouth opened and she released a scream of delight. I loved making a woman orgasm. As a man, there are few things better than making the woman you're with orgasm like she's never done before. And Kalani had one hell of an orgasm.

Moving my mouth to her clit, she went off like a firecracker within a minute, latching my mouth around it and figuring out how she loved it treated. Whimpering and moaning as one orgasm seemed to flow into another, or maybe it was just one last orgasm, her back arched as she cried out again, and as I returned my eyes to her incredibly pretty face, her eyes glistened as she looked down at me.

"Don't stop," she pleaded, "Please keep going. I've never..."

Running my hand up her body to cup her cheek, she placed her hand over mine and smiled. I made her shudder as I relaxed what I was doing so she could calm down, continuing to just savour her taste before I removed my fingers from her pussy and simply used my tongue, her body occasionally jerking as she continued to enjoy aftershocks.

After one last orgasm, I relented as I could sense she was already starting to feel a little tired, leaving a trail of soft kisses up her body before I rested on my forearms, resting above her as she gazed up at me with such a smile on her face.

"What about you?" she asked softly.

"Kalani, what you're going to learn about me rather quickly is that I love to give. When I'm serious with a girl, even if we're just exclusive friends with benefits, one thing I've always loved doing is learning all about her body and then enjoying it time and again."

Kalani didn't particularly want to go out that night, so we made do with dinner at the restaurant in the hotel before enjoying a drink at the bar before returning to my room. As soon as we were back, she was eagerly stripping off as she shyly asked if I was willing to do the same as I'd done earlier. The only difference this time was that she hooked her fingers in my underwear and ensured they hit the floor too. I hadn't been naked in front of a woman in quite a while, and given how attractive I found Kalani, she met my eyes and smiled at seeing my hard cock for the first time.

"Now that's a big one," she stated.

"Well, I mean..." My brain pretty much shut down when her soft fingers grasped my shaft. I was so aroused by her that I was surprised I didn't immediately climax and leave streaks of cum all over her body. Smiling up at me while she stroked me, my brain eventually rebooted, and I leaned down to kiss her. "Fuck," I finally muttered, "Been a while since a woman touched me."

When she slowly lowered herself to the floor, I couldn't help smiling as I knew what she was going to do, her tongue licking up my shaft from my balls to the tip, feeling my body shudder as my last blowjob had been far too long ago. When her soft lips wrapped around my cock, her brown eyes gazing up at me as I watched my cock disappear, I released a groan that had her chuckling around my cock.

Slowly bobbing up and down, I placed my hand on the back of her head, something she seemed to approve of, as I tried not to move my hips too much. Her tongue sent shivers to the base of my cock and through my balls, up my spine and I couldn't help groaning more than once as I knew I wasn't going to last too long. I'd been aroused the entire time I'd eaten her out and it was my first blowjob in a while.

Asking where I could finish, she moved her head back just long enough to tell me that she was going to swallow. "Fuck yeah," I growled as her mouth immediately wrapped around my cock again.

I felt that somewhat familiar tingling sensation as my orgasm started to build. My hand firmed up on the back of her head, both of her hands busy in return with one stroking what she couldn't swallow of my cock, her other hand caressing my body whether it was my chest, arse or back of my legs. Warning her when I was about to erupt, she seemed to seal her lips even tighter around my cock.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,232 Followers