Love Around the World 19: Sri Lanka

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," I grunted, "Gonna cum, sweetheart."

Feeling her tongue still working my shaft, her eyes never gazed away as I erupted in her mouth, and hearing her swallowing what I had to give her made my heart swell with happiness as she milked my cock for every single drop of cum that I could possibly give her. When my cock finally stopped throbbing, she pulled her mouth away though her tongue remained busy as she continued to lick my shaft.

"I've never done that before, Mark," she admitted.

"Really?"

"My ex-husband said only whores swallow cum."

I couldn't help chuckling, shaking my head in disbelief. "I think your ex-husband had some bizarre views about women."

Helping her to her feet, I leaned down and kissed her, hearing her gasp of surprise as she probably believed that I wouldn't kiss her after she'd had my cum in her mouth. Pulling her body closer to me, I felt her hard nipples rubbing against my chest while moving my hands down to her pert little arse. She whimpered more than once as we moved together onto the bed.

I knew what she wanted as she gazed into my eyes though when I cupped her cheek, her face softened completely, and I had that sense our feelings for each other were already rather deep. And I knew that was going to make things awkward the closer it came for me to return home.

"I'm already thinking," she whispered, "I guess this is the problem with holiday romances."

"We can spend as much time together as possible..."

"I'd love that, Mark. When we get to Kandy, I know my family is going to ask questions about the white man I'm with."

After pleasuring her for at least an hour, earning plenty of giggles as I teased her relentlessly before I finally clamped my lips around her clit and got her off over and over again, she snuggled into my side as we relaxed on the comfortable bed, the only sounds apart from her heavy breathing being the light hum of the air conditioner keeping the room at a reasonable temperature.

Her hand started to caress my chest, and I felt her fingers running through my chest hair. I wasn't overly hairy, but I wasn't someone who wanted to keep my chest bare. She seemed to like it, at least.

We didn't make that final leap into making love while we were in Colombo. I was hesitant simply because I was worried about my feelings for her once we made love. I didn't have sex with women easily. Never had a one-night stand and I was someone who didn't mind waiting until she was ready. I didn't really know what Kalani was thinking, but she did seem a little hesitant as well, at least when it came to making that last leap.

The train ride from Colombo to Galle was scenic and comfortable as we reserved first-class tickets. It was crowded as expected. Getting off in Galle the day before the second test was due to start, Kalani hailed a tuk-tuk, which proved to be quite the experience, the driver an absolute lunatic as he weaved his way through the traffic from the train station to the hotel I'd booked.

Dinner was simple that evening, Kalani being a constant visitor to Galle as the Sri Lankan cricket team hosted a test there whenever another team visited for a three-test series. There were a couple of bars and pubs she recommended I could visit as a tourist, and though Galle had plenty to visit, we agreed to keep all that until the end of the test match as the third and last test in Kandy was four days after the last day of the second.

Returning to the hotel room that evening, Kalani wasn't shy in leaping on me, and I had a feeling she'd made up her mind about what she wanted. As soon as we were naked, we moved together on the bed, my hand between her legs as I fondled her pussy, pleased to feel she was almost soaking wet with excitement. "I've been horny all day," she confessed, "I'm finding myself really liking this man I met at the cricket."

"I had no idea I'd find myself falling for a woman from a rather small island off the coast of India."

"Mark... I want you to cum on me. I want to see your white cum on my dark skin. It'll look so sexy. I want photos of it. Just for you and me."

"Seriously?"

"I want to do so many things together while you're here. I find I can express myself with you after so long with my ex-husband who had me suppressing anything I might have been interested in."

She'd never had a sixty-nine before. I guess that wasn't a real surprise given her ex-husband rarely if ever went down on her, so I laid back on the bed and had her sweet little pussy in my face, savouring her taste as always as I could see and feel her head bobbing up and down my cock. When I moved my tongue from her pussy up towards her arse, spreading her cheeks and tonguing her rosebud, the whimper she released suggested that she liked it.

"I've never done anything there," she murmured, "I've always wondered what it would feel like."

After I got her off a couple of times, she rolled off me and laid back on the bed as I sat on my knees between her legs, stroking my cock for barely a minute before I erupted, leaving at least half a dozen long streaks of cum. Against her dark skin, it looked incredibly erotic, the look of lust and desire in her eyes making me smile as she handed me her phone, quickly snapping a few photos, spreading her legs provocatively as she proved to be quite the little model.

Though she enjoyed the feeling of me climaxing on her, I did retrieve a cloth from the bathroom to help clean her up. Once I'd wiped it all away, we were snuggling for a few minutes as her hand got busy getting my cock hard again. Sharing a soft kiss, she leaned back just enough to meet my eyes and she didn't have to say a word.

Rolling onto her back, she spread her legs just enough that I could position myself, feeling her hands run up to my back as I pressed my cock against her. Ever so gently sliding inside her, I couldn't help but marvel at how hot and tight her little pussy was, glancing down to see my cock disappearing, our eyes meeting as a gorgeous smile lit up her face.

"Fuck," she exclaimed before laughing to herself, "Holy shit, Mark. You're big!"

"Thanks. You're so hot and tight, sweetheart."

The next smile was rather shy. "You've started calling me that all the time..."

"Well, you're very sweet and have a good heart, so it makes sense to me."

Once I was buried inside her, she shuffled underneath me before we moved together. I was thankful that I'd already cum as I knew I wouldn't have lasted long otherwise. It took her a couple of minutes before she was completely comfortable with my length and girth inside her. No, I didn't have a porn star dick. I think her ex-husband just wasn't endowed. Perhaps explained a few things.

She really started to move her hips in time with my thrusts, moaning louder and louder as I felt her finger starting to dig into my back. Each kiss increased in passion and intensity, and as I broke one and gazed into her brown eyes, I saw my own feelings reflected back at me.

Her legs moved to wrap around me, feeling her heels resting on my lower back, grunting as I felt the angle of my cock change while she released a cry of delight.

"Fuck me," she moaned before giving me one hell of a kiss, "Fill my pussy, honey. I'm safe. I made sure I was before leaving Colombo."

"So if we'd made love there..."

"I wasn't fertile at the time so might have been safe."

Starting to move faster, I knew I wasn't going to last much longer, feeling her pussy starting to squeeze around my cock. I felt my eyes widen as she released another cry, her fingers really digging into my back and then she seemed to go still for a second before almost screaming in pleasure. It had been a long time since I'd felt and seen a woman climax during sex, and Kalani started to giggle once her climax passed.

"Oh god," she whimpered, "I've never cum like that before. Please cum in me now. I need to cuddle."

After I buried my cock and came inside her, making her giggle again as I grunted and groaned with each spurt that filled her pussy, I left my cock inside her for a little while as I needed to catch my breath, feeling one of her hands caressing my back as we shared several soft kisses. Eventually pulling out and lying on my side, she turned to face me and pressed her body into mine, knowing our bodies were damp with sweat, running my hand up her side to her face.

"What do we do?" I had to ask, "Because I haven't... I mean..."

"I want more than just a holiday romance," she whispered.

"Trust me on this, I want that too."

Making love the rest of the night, the best part in my eyes was when I watched her slowly sink down on my cock as I was laying back on the bed, her eyes lighting up with delight before she leaned forward, resting her hands on my chest as she started to grind and bounce on my cock. Her tits jiggled constantly as I ran my hands up and down her back towards her arse, eventually pulling her down enough that I could firmly grab her arse and start to move with her.

"Fuck me," she moaned, "Fill me again, honey."

"Definitely compatible in bed," I grunted as I felt another orgasm approaching.

"Totally making love every night going forward."

Waking up with her in my arms, as soon as she woke up, we resumed what we had finished the night before, her legs around me as she begged me to cum inside her before breakfast, wanting to feel it dripping out of her before we showered and readied to head to the cricket ground.

The test match only lasted four of the five days, the Australian spinners causing havoc with the Sri Lankan batting line-up in both of their innings, particularly the second when the Australians skittled them out for what could be considered a rather paltry total. While Kalani and I attended each day and rarely missed a ball, we spent most of the time cuddling together, chatting away about anything that came to mind. We discussed previous relationships, our relationships with family and friends, our hopes and ambitions...

With the fifth day now free, Kalani made sure we took in the sights of Galle, and it included more than one day trip to beachside towns, Kalani making my mouth water by ensuring she wore a lovely bikini underneath her clothes on both days, the white bikini a real contrast to her dark skin.

"You love my darker skin, don't you, honey?" she asked as I ran my fingers up and down her body while lying back on our beach towels.

"I mean..."

"You love my dark pussy? I bet you love watching your white cock disappearing inside me. I know I love watching it disappear."

"I guess this is where some guys would admit to liking black girls. I just felt an attraction. It was your... Well, not to sound cheesy, but it was your eyes, Kalani. They looked at me with such interest immediately, and then I drank in your face and..."

"I love you," she whispered, leaning up to kiss me, "When you were napping yesterday at the hotel, I started looking into visas for Australia. Being a teacher..."

"You're serious?"

"I don't want a long-distance relationship, Mark. I can handle you leaving when you need to, but that doesn't mean I can't follow you."

"What about your friends and family?"

That made her laugh. "Chandrika told me on the third day of the first test that she knew you were the one I was looking for. I know you don't understand Sinhala, but Chandrika and Asanka could read me easily. They're always asking about you, and they know my feelings for you were growing stronger with every day we spent together. This time away... I knew I was falling in love with you."

"I love you too," I whispered, "But I'm worried..."

"Don't worry about a thing, honey. We'll figure it out. What I know is that I would love to come to Australia and... I want a family, and I know you do too. The fact we both share that dream and ambition, we can work everything else out afterwards."

"I guess you're thinking about marriage?"

"I am. Although I'm a Buddhist, I'd just want a simple ceremony. I want to wear your ring to show my commitment and devotion to you."

"Where would you want to get married?"

That question had her smiling. "Two ceremonies. One here for my family and friends, one in Australia for your family and friends."

Returning to our room in Galle later that evening, she was ever so eager to make love, slowly undressing each other, kissing the revealed skin that had her giggling as I loved making her laugh when I tickled her. Once we were both naked, we moved onto the bed and her mind was only on one thing as I didn't even get the chance to eat her pussy, her fingers around my cock as she guided it towards her.

"I just want to feel you in me," she whispered as I slowly slid my cock inside her, "We belong together, Mark. You're perfect for me."

"You really want to come home with me?" I asked as I started to move inside her, watching her face light up each time I sank my cock as deep as possible.

"Even if I spend the rest of my life in Australia, I'm not supporting the cricket team."

That made me stop as we both burst into laughter. "I can handle that," I retorted.

Our time in Galle was rather relaxing. There was no direct train from Galle to Kandy, needing to return to Colombo and then get a train from there to Kandy. We managed to reserve seats on two express trains, leaving Galle early in the morning to ensure we had plenty of time to change trains in Colombo, the trip to Kandy proving to be incredibly picturesque, Kalani cuddling into my side as she pointed out certain things as she proved to know her stuff.

Getting off the train arriving in Kandy, Kalani led the way as she knew the city like the back of her hand. As it was my first holiday in years, I'd splurged on my accommodation. The hotel I'd booked was spectacular. Five stars. All the amenities you could hope for. The room itself was large and the bed proved very comfortable. As soon as we dumped our bags, Kalani was giving me a look that I'd already learned to understand. She wanted to get naked and naughty.

"Fuck," she moaned as she sank down on my cock a couple of minutes later, her hands resting on my chest as she didn't waste time starting to bounce up and down, "Love this cock. My cock from now on."

I happily watched her enjoy herself while running my hands all over her body. I loved her breasts, and she enjoyed it when I gave her nipples lots of attention. Moving my hands to her hips and then to her arse, she leaned forward slightly as I firmly grabbed her and pulled her down so I could kiss her, starting to thrust up into her as I felt her pussy clinch on my cock as she enjoyed an orgasm.

Rolling her over onto her back, she locked her ankles around me as I pumped her faster and faster, eager to leave another creamy load inside her. Gazing into her eyes, she caressed my cheek before we shared another soft kiss, Kalani murmuring that she was desperate to feel me cum inside her.

"Cum for me, honey," she moaned, "Cum for me. I want to feel you cum in me again."

She got what she wanted a couple of minutes later, Kalani almost giggling in relief as she felt my cock throbbing with each spurt of cum that filled her. Leaving it buried for a few minutes as we made out, we eventually resumed our love-filled gaze as her fingers caressed my back.

"I can't wait to be together," she said softly, "It'll work out."

To be honest, the cricket meant little to either of us now though we did attend all five days of the third and final test match of the series. It was on the first day of the test that I met her father for the first time. He worked construction as well, giving us something in common we could talk about. His handshake was firm and there was a definite strength in him. He knew exactly who I was as Kalani had explained that all her family knew about her new Australian boyfriend.

On the night of the second day, Kalani escorted me out to the suburbs of Kandy so I could meet the rest of her family. Her mother was a delightful woman, incredibly warm and welcoming. Her older brother tried to give me the third degree. Her younger sister was smitten with me from the first moment we met. Her grandparents were still alive and seemed to like me as well.

When she explained her desire to join me in Australia, her mother wondered if it was perhaps moving too quickly. I assured her parents that she wasn't going to come with me immediately, but I certainly did intend on returning rather quickly as I didn't like the idea of staying apart for too long.

Leaving Kandy the day after the test match ended, we spent one night in Colombo before we flew out to the Maldives for a week together. I'd originally intended the week there to simply be about relaxation. Sit on the beach, soak in some sun, and enjoy an occasional swim. With Kalani, it was all about sun, sea, surf and sex. Lots and lots of sex. She must have packed nothing more than a few bikinis, some sexy lingerie and enough clothing for when we wanted to enjoy an evening meal.

Good thing she was on the pill as I'm certain she would have left the Maldives pregnant.

Landing in Colombo, I'd organised for one last night before I was to fly home to Australia. That last night together was emotional for both of us. I knew she was worried about seeing me again though we were already making plans for her to come visit me as soon as possible, probably during the next school holidays.

Seeing me off at the airport, she wept into my chest as I held her in my arms, whispering how much I loved her and that we would definitely be together in the future. Our last kiss was so incredibly passionate that I barely had any desire to walk through security. The thought of not having her with me for the next couple of months sucked.

"Go," she finally whispered, resting her hand on my cheek, "I know we'll be together again soon, Mark."

"I love you," I whispered back.

"I love you more. I had no idea the man I needed would be some foreigner."

"Everyone back home knows all about my little Sri Lankan girlfriend."

"Imagine what our babies are going to be like."

Chandrika walked over to comfort her as I picked up my backpack. I didn't say 'Goodbye' as we would meet again. Just before I disappeared, I heard her call out that she loved me. I stopped and turned back to blow her a kiss. That made her smile before she giggled as I waved at her one last time before I disappeared around the corner.

*****

Epilogue

Kalani visited me in Australia three months later. Three days after her arrival, I took her out for dinner and proposed. I think she nearly fainted before I slid the ring onto her finger. Announcing our engagement led to plenty of congratulations, and calling her family had everyone smiling.

Keeping to the idea of two weddings, we agreed that my next visit to Sri Lanka would include a wedding and that when I returned home the next time, Kalani would be coming with me as we'd already started the paperwork for her coming to Australia with me. After our wedding in Sri Lanka, we had a smaller ceremony in Sydney with my friends and family. What made Kalani happy was there was a Sri Lankan community in Sydney that made her welcome.

That was all ten years ago. Within six months of our second wedding, she'd given birth to our first child, a daughter. Over the next three years, we had two more children, a son and then another daughter. We're raising them in a bilingual household as we both wanted our children to speak English and Sinhalese. I'm not exactly fluent in the latter though my wife loves the fact I have done my best to learn the language.

We fly back to Sri Lanka at least once a year to visit her family and ensure our children get to know her heritage at the same time. Her parents have flown out to Australia twice in a decade and it's fair to say that they absolutely loved the place. We've taken them to all the popular tourist spots around the country though I know they would never contemplate moving permanently. They'd miss their homeland too much.