All Comments on 'Love Around the World 23: Wroclaw'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
oldpantythiefoldpantythief4 months ago

Not much of a travel log, mostly a sex filled incestual orgy. Almost too good to be true, but it is a hot read. Mark was 24 or 25 when he started the trip and I know it's been a hell of a long time ago for me, but even eating oysters and taking vitamins, I'm not sure how he could maintain that kind of sexual pace. Lord, three to one, enough to wear a regular guy down after the bloom and novelty wears off. Love is more than continuous sex. Yea, I know that's hard to believe but it is. IMHO this isn't one the authors best, but I need to remember that this is fiction and way better than any I've written.

1stltdan1stltdan4 months ago

A cruise to Antarctica could be interesting.

shadrachtshadracht3 months ago

While a fantasy, it's a sweet and sexy fantasy. Well written with great characters. 5*

mbaabdmbaabd2 months ago

The best of the series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...