Love Around the World 24: Xanthi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My opinion changed the moment Daphne took my cock in her mouth and gave me the blowjob of a lifetime. Considering she'd only been with one man in her life, once she'd made me cum and happily swallowed every single drop, I had to ask where she learned.

"Porn," she replied simply, "Porn. Reading magazines. Practising with a sex toy or two. And I simply wanted to please you as much as you pleased me, Mark."

"Get your cute little butt up onto that bed as I'm going to eat your pussy like it's going out of fashion, Ms. Samaras."

She laid back a few seconds later and spread her legs wide, beckoning me to join her with a finger. Leaning up to kiss her, the passion and love for each other was all-consuming, and when the head of my cock rubbed against her pussy, she whimpered into my mouth, feeling her fingers digging into my back.

"Please, Mark," she whispered, "Please make love to me."

"Are you sure?"

"We've waited more than long enough. This is the perfect place to make love for the first time."

She moaned again as I carefully slid inside her for the first time. She was incredibly tight, Daphne suggesting it was just my big cock as to why she felt that way. I wasn't that big, I think she was just being loving as always. I took my time as she hadn't made love in a couple of years, and I wanted to savour every moment as I sank every inch inside her.

Once we were joined completely, we shared a series of kisses as I started to gently thrust, watching and loving the reactions on her face as I kept things steady for our first time. Feeling her hips moving did make me smile as she begged for my cock. The look of love and desire in her eyes turned me on further, and as I started to pump her more and more, I loved it even more when she was begging me to cum inside her.

"Mark... I'm not on the pill..."

"Good," I stated.

Her face lit up in the most beautiful smile. "You mean that?"

"Gives me another reason to stay when I put our baby in you."

I think she nearly started to cry before I kissed her, feeling her legs lift up and then wrap around me. "Cum in me, Mark. I don't think I'm fertile now, but cum in me. Always cum in me. I want a baby. Our baby. Or babies. I can still have babies." Then her lower lip trembled. "I always wanted a daughter. Give me a daughter, Mark."

"I'll give you more than one if I have my way with you, Daphne."

"Oh god... Yes... Fuck me, Mark..."

The idea of knocking her up was far too arousing, but when I came inside her, she clutched my body as tightly as ever, feeling her pussy almost milking my cock of cum as she sobbed against my shoulder. I was feeling rather emotional at the same time, needing to blink away a couple of tears. Not only was I living out my fantasy, but the idea of having children with Daphne, and starting a family with her, was no longer just a teenage fantasy.

She wasn't done with me yet by any stretch of the imagination, pulling out and lying back, Daphne immediately up and took my cock in her mouth to get me hard. Once she was satisfied, she straddled my lap and made sure my cock was buried inside her again, leaning forward and proceeding to fuck her stupid. I just lay there like a human dildo, loving every second, the way of her breasts, the look of utter joy on her face, the feeling of her hot, tight pussy wrapped around my cock, and when I felt her orgasm, her cries of delight likely echoed around all of Xanthi.

"Going to have our babies," she moaned, "Going to cum in me all the time and put a baby in my belly."

"So fucking hot that I'm knocking up my best friend's mother."

Kissing me again, she rested her forehead against mine. "If you want, there's something else I'm really going to want to do," she teased.

"What?"

"When we get to Naxos. I'll tell you then. I promise. For now, your cum belongs in my pussy. I'll check when I'm fertile..." She kept riding me. "I love you, Mark. I love you so much. I want our child. I want to be your wife. I want to spend my life with you."

"Okay. I agree to everything."

That made her laugh out loud. "You're just agreeable because I'm naked and you're inside me."

"And you make very good arguments by doing that for me."

Once I came inside her again though only after she'd had multiple orgasms, figuring out that she was definitely going to enjoy riding me in the future, we agreed to a shower as we were both glistening with sweat, Daphne having worn herself out and needing to lean against me as I helped soap her up then wash her down. Getting into bed naked, we fell asleep rather quickly.

The rest of our time in Xanthi was almost like a dream. I'd never seen Daphne so happy, a near-permanent smile on her face, but it was her eyes that positively sparkled. I remembered they lost their lustre during those last months and years of her marriage. Now they were full of life and love once again. And it made me smile, knowing that I was the reason for her happiness.

Though she did enjoy Xanthi, it was a part of her personal history, she much preferred her peaceful life on Naxos. Though we did leave Xanthi with slightly heavy hearts, knowing it would always hold a special place in both our hearts now as the place we finally consummated our love, I was eager to move on and settle my future with Daphne.

Instead of flying all the way to Naxos, Daphne suggested we get a ferry. We'd fly from the nearest airport to Xanthi to Athens, then we'd transfer to the Port of Piraeus. Due to the time of the flight, it would require one further night in Athens as the journey across to Naxos would take around six hours.

"You're going to love it, Mark," she told me as we relaxed on the ferry after leaving Piraeus, "It's nowhere near as busy as islands such as Santorini or Mykonos. Naxos harbour is too small for cruise ships, so our visitors either come by ferry from other islands, by sailing, or will visit by ferry from Santorini. Naxos City is very comfortable to live in, but I'll have to take you around the whole island, and visit all the little villages."

"It'll probably be a culture shock after growing up in Sydney."

"True, but you'll love the way of life. Very relaxed. I don't miss the hustle and bustle of big city living."

Daphne gripped my hand tightly while disembarking, and my visions of what Naxos would be like were proven mostly correct. It was gorgeous on first appearance. She didn't live close to the port though I was happy to walk all the way to the place she called home. The café she owned was downstairs, a small place with around a dozen tables, a small counter and kitchen. It seemed they were closing up for the day, Daphne explained they served the breakfast and lunch crowds. The place would stop serving food after lunch but would sometimes remain open into the evening as they were allowed to serve liquor though she had staff to help in the evening as that was her private time.

Her home wasn't particularly large, and she did stand in her living room for a few minutes and eventually looked at me. "We might need a bigger place when we have children," she stated, "I mean, I bought this place rather easily due to it being quite small with the business below, but I might rent this place out and we might have to find a place in a nearby village."

"And I guess I should learn Greek," I suggested.

"You like it when I talk dirty in Greek, baby?" she teased.

"I love it. I know you're being incredibly filthy when doing it."

She made space for my things in her bedroom before we sat out on the tiny deck above her shop, sipping at some wine and taking in the afternoon sun. As I sat back and closed my eyes, I smiled to myself as it was definitely quiet. Sure, the port was probably rather busy nearby with all the ferries arriving, and there were still a lot of people about, but it had felt nowhere near as crowded as nearly everywhere else I'd visited on my trip.

Daphne took me to her favourite restaurant that evening, and it seemed everyone who knew her also knew all about me as I was quickly introduced to some of her closest friends, most of them women, most of them absolutely gorgeous, Daphne making me laugh when she warned them all off, then turned to me and told me to behave. I put my hands up in innocence as she and all her friends had a chuckle at my expense.

We ate our fill and enjoyed a few drinks, all of her friends speaking fluent English so we could chat away like old friends. When we called it a night, I found myself being hugged and kissed on the cheek by all her friends, all of them stating they'd never seen Daphne so happy, more than one asking me to love her and look after her from now on. I promised that I would do exactly that.

After making love that night, we were lying back, Daphne's hand trailing up and down my chest. "Remember in Xanthi how I told you there's something else that I'd really love to do?"

"Yeah..."

"I'm not sure if you know, but we have a bit of a reputation for liking... butt stuff..."

"Oh... So anal sex? Is it something a lot of people do here?"

"Yeah. Have you done it before?"

"Just the once. It was enjoyable though it doesn't seem to be something you can do spontaneously."

"Not really though there's always danger when you take the Hershey highway."

"Are you suggesting you want anal sex, Daphne?"

"I've always wanted to do it with someone. My ex-husband thought it was dirty. He would rarely even touch my bottom. Your hands are always on my arse. I love it!"

"When you say 'do it with someone'?"

"I think it should be obvious that I'd have a sex toy or two..." She opened the bottom drawer of her nightstand to show me the dildos she had. Nodding my approval made her laugh as she snuggled into me. "I thought you'd freak out..."

"Why? Because you're a woman with a healthy sexual appetite? Just because you're single doesn't mean you don't want to enjoy a few orgasms." I paused before asking, "Which one did you like up your butt?"

"The medium-sized one. Your cock should prove bigger and more filling in my tight little butt."

"I've always thought that you had a fantastic arse."

"Would you like to try anal sex with me one night?"

"I'd love to. And if you enjoy it..."

"I'd love to make it a regular thing, Mark. I love having a toy up my bum, and if your cock is even better, I'd really love to do it as often as we make love normally."

"We could turn it up a notch with a toy in one hole and my cock in another."

She lifted her eyes. "Never with another man," she stated adamantly.

"God no. I don't even want a threesome with another woman. The only woman I want is you, Daphne. I just thought..."

"We can use a toy as well. I think it'll feel wonderful feeling your big cock in me while you use a toy as well. You won't be put out by it?"

"Nope. I have a healthy relationship with sex and I'm willing to do different things."

"Want to make love again before we go to sleep?"

"Get that cute arse of yours in the air as I'm going to slap it something silly while I fuck you."

She really did have a perfect little arse, and she absolutely loved it when I gently slapped it while I was fucking her nice and hard. When I grabbed her ponytail and pulled her head back, her pussy clinched my cock like a vice as the orgasm tore through her body. She was quickly begging me to just nail her. It was the hottest sex we'd had so far, and when I started to rub her rosebud, her next orgasm was of epic proportions. I eventually just had to bury my cock and simply explode inside her, Daphne lowered herself down onto the bed as I followed her, resting on my forearms to prevent me from squashing her completely.

"Fucking hell," I muttered.

"Mark... I checked... I'm fertile next week..."

"Then we'd better make sure we make love as often as possible so we can get a baby in you."

Daphne woke me up the next morning, letting me know that she was heading downstairs to open up the café. I knew she would be heading straight back to work. It did leave me in a quandary as to what I needed to do. After dressing and walking downstairs, she made me a coffee and asked me to take a seat. Once she had a free moment, she walked over and sat opposite me at the table.

"Call your mother and let her know what's going on. That's the first thing."

"I'll finish my drink and head back upstairs."

"The second thing is that you don't have to worry about anything else for the moment except making me smile. Go explore a bit of the island. Allow yourself to relax completely. Spend time hanging around some of the locals. Most of them speak English and even though this is a city of over ten thousand, it feels like I know everyone here. Mention you know me, and you'll make plenty of friends."

"Maybe I should sign up to learn some Greek?"

"I can teach you. Don't worry about that. And my friends will happily help you too."

"Okay, I'll head upstairs and call Mum first."

"I want to try tonight, Mark," she said softly, "I have everything we need. I'll just need a shower to get ready."

"Whatever you want, sweetheart." Her face lit up when I called her that. "Have I not called you that before?"

She blinked rapidly before leaning over to kiss me. "Go call your mother, honey..."

"Oooh, I like that. Is it because I'm sweet?"

"And sometimes you leave me very sticky."

"You're incorrigible."

"It's because I'm in love."

Calling Mum once I was back upstairs, I was a little nervous about having to explain everything that happened. When I told her about meeting up with Daphne in Athens and going around Greece with her, she had a look on her face that suggested I just get to the crux of the matter. Taking a deep breath, I finally explained what happened in Xanthi. I didn't go into detail about the sex, just that we admitted to being in love and that I wanted to stay with her on Naxos.

She laughed. The bloody woman laughed. "About bloody time you two admitted to being in love," she stated happily, "Tell Daphne I more than approve and you'd better invite me to the wedding!"

"Um... We're already trying for a baby, Mum."

"Of course you are. I'm aware that Daphne always wanted another child. And now that she's finally got you, I knew you'd want to have children with her. Hopefully, you'll give her the daughter she's always wanted."

"You're not upset?"

"Why would I be upset? My son is in love, and one of my best friends is now happier than I can remember. I'll talk to Daphne later this week, but trust me, Mark, I'm nothing but happy for both of you. I know you belong together. It just took time for things to figure themselves out."

We spent quite a while discussing other things. Mum was still happily single. My oldest sister had met a great guy and things were developing slowly. Mike and my youngest sister were looking at buying their first apartment together. My grandparents were still fit as fiddles and loving life.

Daphne closed up the café early that day as it had proven a relatively quiet day, admitting it was usually later in the week and the weekends when she would do a roaring trade. I was relaxing on the solitary couch in the living room when she appeared, walking over to kiss my cheek, and suggesting we should cook a light meal before she would pop into the shower.

Dinner was fantastic. I'd eaten lunch and dinner at her house more times than I could count over the years, and I'd complimented her every single time as her food was always delicious. It always made her smile though my compliment this time earned a smile and one hell of a kiss.

"I'm going to get ready, honey," she stated, straddling my lap and I just knew she wasn't wearing panties underneath her dress, "I want you on the bed naked with your cock lubed up and ready for me when I come and join you."

"You'd better be naked too!"

"When we're up here, I'm going to be wearing very sexy things for you all the time, and I will spend a lot of time naked. For example, you do need to fuck me on this couch eventually. And over the table. Definitely in the kitchen with my arse perched on the counter. And outside on the balcony so all of Naxos can hear the man I love absolutely pounding my pussy and arse."

Leaving a soft kiss on my lips that was full of promise, she lifted herself off my lap and walked towards the bathroom, lifting the back of her dress to show her arse without panties, glancing back and grinning before she closed the door. I was on the bed as requested when she appeared naked around ten minutes later, crawling up onto the bed and kissing me softly before she settled on my lap.

"I used something in the bathroom to get me ready. I knew you might want to do it, but I really just want to feel your cock in my arse, Mark," she whispered, "Is that okay?"

"Whatever you want, Daphne."

"I'll ride you the first time so I'm in control. When I'm used to it, I'm going to really want you to fuck me hard. I want to be hobbling tomorrow morning. If it hurts, that's okay. I know it won't be easy the first few times, but once I'm used to it..."

"You really want this, don't you?"

"When I definitely know I'm fertile, your cum is only going in my pussy. But when I'm not, I really want to have lots of anal too. I know I'm going to love it because I'm doing it with you."

Grabbing my cock by the base, I felt the head press against her rosebud, hearing her gasp a couple of times before I felt her push down and her arsehole slowly expanded around the head of my cock. She stopped a couple of times and took a deep breath, keeping herself relaxed, before she tried to take a little more. When the head of my cock slipped inside her, she whimpered and leaned down to kiss me.

"Don't move," she whispered, "Just let me control it."

"I won't move, sweetheart."

Another couple of deep breaths before I felt more of my cock slide inside her. Her arse was so incredibly tight, and it was surprisingly warm, left thinking I was going to cum within a few short minutes. I didn't think she'd mind. Once she had around half of my length in her arse, she lifted herself up until only the head was inside her then started lowering herself down again.

"Going to take my time taking your whole length," she moaned, "But I want every inch in the end. I need to feel you fill me up completely."

She took her time, and I loved every moment, watching how her entire body reacted as I looked down to see my cock disappearing inside her. When I moved my hand to fondle her pussy, she leaned down and kissed me again though whispered it would be too much for the moment though she might be able to handle it later.

Feeling my entire length inside her caused me to groan as I felt her shuffle, getting comfortable before she leaned forward, resting a hand on my chest as she fondled her pussy at the same time. With my hands at her hips to keep her steady, what I didn't expect was for her to start crying, but the constant smile on her face told me they were happy tears.

"It's so good, Mark," she moaned softly, "It's everything I imagined."

"I'm not hurting you?" I asked softly.

"No. A dull ache, but it's a good dull ache. My body is just getting used to you in my little butt." That made her giggle before she added, "Your big cock is in my tight little butt. And I think it's going to be a home for it many, many times in the future."

"It feels pretty fucking good from where I am too."

When she enjoyed an orgasm, I think it was from the attention she was giving her pussy though I knew enough to be aware that some women were fortunate enough to orgasm during anal sex. The fact she had an orgasm only made her smile grow even brighter, and when she started to ride me faster and faster, I knew she was loving it even more.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, "Oh fuck, Mark..." Leaning down to kiss me, she curled her hair behind her ear, gazing into my eyes, "You're totally fucking my arse all the time."