Love Around the World 24: Xanthi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept riding me until she felt my cock pulsing as I filled her arse with cum for the first time. That made her even happier, carefully lifting herself up and off my cock to rest on her side against me, her hand stroking my chest. I was given all of ten or so minutes to recover before she rolled onto her front and raised her arse in the air, giving me a look.

"Fuck me," she moaned once I had attained rear entry once again, "I'll let you know if it hurts too much."

Starting slowly made her smile as she twisted her body enough to watch me. Her eyes simply sparkled with love for me and a desire to be taken. As I moved faster and faster, I did worry I'd hurt her, but the only words stated were of her begging me to fuck her harder. When I finally leaned forward, resting my head on her shoulder, I earned more than one groan, but she'd turned her head, kissed my cheek, and demanded I not stop.

"I'm fertile soon," she moaned, "You're fucking me all the time when it's time. I want a baby with you."

"Wrong hole for that right now."

"I know, but it feels so fucking good, Mark. We're having a lot of anal sex in the future."

We both enjoyed it so much that we didn't stop fucking until the early hours of the next morning. She was laughing away by the time we stopped, suggesting she was going to struggle sitting down when we woke up and started moving about though she kissed my cheek and assured me it would be totally worth it.

There was a hospital on the island that I visited to ensure that everything was okay regarding my trying to conceive. Daphne regularly went to the doctor to ensure everything was still okay with her. When she knew the time was right, I was greeted by a vision of beauty exiting the bedroom, Daphne wearing a sheet white teddy and nothing else, her entire body on display as she settled on my lap. Raising my hands to dry her cheeks, she kissed me softly but there was so much love, I nearly felt overwhelmed myself.

"Let's go make a baby, honey," she whispered.

Following her into the bedroom, I knew my life had already changed through decisions that I'd already taken. I could only hope that there would be another wonderful change over the coming weeks and months.

*****

Epilogue

My beautiful wife is now forty-five years old. I think it's the Mediterranean lifestyle as she's even more beautiful now than when I first met her. Glorious skin that still glows. Her blue eyes are windows to her soul. Her body is still a marvel and something I explore on a daily basis. Even after carrying her son nearly twenty years ago, and then three more children in recent years, she's still got a fantastic figure, no doubt spending most of the day on her little feet keeping her nice and fit.

It only took two months for her to fall pregnant with our first child. As soon as she had scans to show that we were having a daughter, we quickly organised a wedding. She wasn't worried about our daughter being born to unwed parents, but she was desperate to get married to me. Organising our friends and family to come to Greece wasn't particularly difficult.

Four months after confirmation of her pregnancy, we married in a small, intimate ceremony on a quiet beach on Naxos. Mike was there as my Best Man. Mum was a bridesmaid for Daphne. Her parents made the trip over as did a couple of friends she'd managed to keep in touch with. Half of Naxos seemed to be at the reception afterwards.

I loved that my bride walked to me in her white dress on the arm of her father, her other hand holding the rather large bump on her belly, knowing she would be giving birth to our first child within a few short months.

After giving birth, we spoke to our family doctor within a couple of months, asking if she'd be safe having more children. The doctor laughed, shaking her head, assuring us she would be more than capable of having more children for a few years yet. Our daughter was born healthy and happy, and she was confident future children should be conceived and born without any major health concerns.

We had moved to a house during the pregnancy, Daphne rented out what was basically an apartment above her shop after we purchased a two-story home in a village not too far from Naxos City. Two years after the birth our first daughter, Daphne gave birth to twin girls.

To say nearly the entire island pitched in to help us as new parents suggested it truly was a village that sometimes helped raise children. They knew Daphne ran her café and her friends were almost lining up to offer daycare and babysitting. I found work as a freelance financial advisor, actually making use of my university degree, but whenever I could, I was helping Daphne in her café as I just loved spending every minute possible with her.

We were so in love and loved our children so much, that I guess as I matured, I was more in tune with my emotions. I'd occasionally be playing with our daughters, my wife happily watching, and I'd suddenly just feel tears running down my cheeks. Daphne would be cuddling me rather quickly with three precocious and adorable little girls all wanting cuddles with Mummy and Daddy.

Mike would visit twice a year with his wife, who just happened to be my little sister, and they'd already had a son. Mum had finally met a man worthy of her, and she had moved out of the old family home and into his apartment. He was a slightly older gentleman with grown children of his own. My sister was engaged to her partner but in no hurry to get married or have children.

"Okay, I'm going to be sore tomorrow," Daphne murmured as she lay on my chest. As soon as we put the little ones to bed, she dragged me to the bedroom and demanded I claim my wife's three holes, "You are insatiable sometimes, Mark."

My snort had her laughing away as I tickled her. Rolling onto her back, she stopped laughing as she looked at me with all the love in her heart that she had for me. "No regrets?" she asked softly. It was a question she would occasionally ask, knowing I'd moved away from all my friends and family to be with her.

"I love my wife. I love my kids. I wouldn't trade any of this for the world."

"Hmmm. I think you just really love your mature Greek goddess..."

"I swear your parents should have called you Aphrodite. But you are definitely a goddess..."

"Are you going to make love to your goddess again?"

"When do I ever say no to you, sweetheart?"

"I think we'll leave the girls with a babysitter on Saturday night. I need my husband to take me somewhere so we can have sex under the stars, just ride his big cock and ensure he makes me scream so all of Naxos knows I'm loved."

"Sweetheart, I think we've made love all over the island through the years. I do wonder how we haven't been caught!"

"I think we have. People are just too polite to say anything."

Lapsing into comfortable silence, my fingers stroking her back, I felt her shuffle and sigh, giving her a gentle squeeze. Sliding off my body to snuggle into my side, I turned my head to meet her eyes, seeing her smiling at me.

"I wouldn't trade any of this for the world too, Mark," she said softly, leaning in to give me a soft kiss, "I've lived my fantasy for a long time as well."

"And we'll keep living that fantasy for many decades to come as well."

Maybe the Ancient Gods did work in mysterious ways. I wonder where the nearest statue or temple to Aphrodite would be...