Love Around the World 26: Zadar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're her sister. I understand completely, Mum."

Lowering herself to her knees, she slowly lowered his underwear to reveal his thick cock, licking her lips in anticipation, hoping he wouldn't cum too quickly though having already tasted his cum, she knew she wanted to taste it again and again in the future. Grasping the base of his cock, she ran her tongue up and down his shaft, his eyes gazing lovingly down at her.

"Mum," he whispered.

"I know, baby," she whispered back, "We've spent so many nights together in bed. I'll admit that I've wanted to do this and so much more. But I was scared."

"It's okay, Mum. At least we're together now."

"Just let me know when you're ready to cum so I'm not caught completely by surprise."

Wrapping her lips around his cock aroused her far more than she imagined. It was beyond taboo, taking her son's cock in such an intimate manner. Then she thought that her mouth was one thing, having him in her pussy would be the ultimate taboo. Slowly lowering her mouth, taking more of his shaft, he almost growled as both of his hands ended up on her head, running his fingers through her long brunette hair.

She knew he wouldn't fuck her face or anything. It was a tender and intimate gesture, the love in his eyes as her head started to bob up and down, her tongue working the sensitive underside of his shaft, her hand working the rest of his shaft that she couldn't get to. She'd never been able to deepthroat, aware it was something her sister had been able to do. She wasn't worried about it.

"Fuck... Mum..."

Moaning around his cock, she knew he'd warn her when he was about to cum. Having been teased all day by her sister, she was eager to make him cum as she knew he was going to return the favour. When he moaned again, the fingers around the back of her head tightened up, she knew he was getting close to an orgasm.

"Mum... I'm close..."

Gazing up into his eyes again, she watched his close as he warned her one last time that he was about to erupt. Tightening her lips, she pulled back her mouth so only the head and a little more remained in her mouth. That first spurt of hot cum flooding her mouth aroused her to no end, almost smiled to herself that she was doing for her son what she'd done for no man in her life.

"Oh Mum... I love you..."

She managed a smile despite the cock in her mouth, savouring the taste of his cum on her tongue before swallowing it all down. Removing her mouth from his cock, not surprised to see it was still nice and hard, she ran her tongue up and down his shaft, using her hand to stroke it at the same time.

"I love you too, baby," she cooed.

Offering his hand, she rose to her feet, surprised he kissed her without any hesitation despite the fact he'd just cum in her mouth. Finding herself moved towards the bed, his hands deftly undid the clasp of her bra, freeing her breasts as one of his hands immediately took one of them and she felt her nipples get even harder. To help him along, she slid her panties down, hoping he didn't mind the fact she did keep a little hair above her pussy though she kept the area around her slit nice and smooth.

Lying back on the bed, her son showered her entire body with attention. He savoured having her breasts in her mouth, giving her nipples plenty of attention, and figuring out rather quickly how sensitive she was. Feeling his lips wrap around them, his tongue flicking them gently, she felt waves of pleasure flow through her body all the way to her pussy, which she knew was getting increasingly wet.

"Baby," she moaned softly, resting her hand on the back of his head, "You love your mother's tits?"

"I've always thought you had a fantastic rack, Mum."

"Want to finally lick my pussy?"

He smiled at her as he softly kissed down her body. Spreading her legs more so he could really see her, the smile on his face suggested he approved completely, making her giggle when she heard him take a good sniff of her scent. When he groaned, and she knew it was a groan of appreciation, she couldn't help the giggle that escaped her.

"Nice, baby?"

"Fuck, Mum. I've daydreamed about doing this for months. Now that I'm here between your legs, I just want to look at it... You're so beautiful, and your pussy is exquisite."

"Thank you, baby... I love you so much."

"I love you just as much, Mum. I'm going to love doing this. Just let me know when you've had enough."

"I'll never have enough, but I do want to make love later. I can't wait to feel you inside me."

Feeling his tongue run along her slit for the first time was almost enough to make her orgasm. She'd been aroused blowing him, the attention to her breasts had aroused her further, and seeing his eyes full of love and desire as he just gazed at her had her heart beating like crazy. She'd never felt love like it. The fact it was her son, her firstborn...

Moaning softly as his mouth got to work, she figured within a minute that her sister hadn't been lying about his oral game. Her son could eat pussy! Her first orgasm tore through her body within a few minutes, she was almost left sobbing as the pleasure was too much. His hands caressed her body as he ate her out, his eyes constantly gazing up into hers, and the love in them made her smile at him in return.

Her first orgasm had come without touching any of those special spots she had. Running her hands down her body to her legs, she pulled her knees back, resting her hands under the back of them, leaving her pussy completely exposed.

"It's yours, baby. Eat me for as long as you want. I can handle it," she moaned.

When she felt his tongue start to play with her clit, it sent her into the stratosphere. Even though she felt sensitive as hell, she begged him not to stop. Hearing him chuckle to himself, she knew what to expect next, a finger sliding inside her as she had to lift her head to look down at him.

"I'm going to make you cum so hard, Mummy," he warned.

Just hearing him call her 'Mummy' again... She choked back a sob as the next orgasm simply tore through her body, releasing her legs as her entire body seemed to shudder over and over again, her son relentless as he'd figured out her body, and she knew he was deriving as much pleasure out of making her orgasm as she was experiencing.

"Baby," she finally murmured, feeling his fingers removed from her pussy and soft kisses up her body before she was rolled onto her side and two strong arms held her.

"I love you, Mum," she heard him whisper, his fingers lightly caressing her back, "I'm going to spend the rest of my life making my family happy."

"You'll always be welcome in my bed, baby," she said, opening her eyes to caress his cheek, "I hope you're in it often though I know I'm going to be sharing you quite a bit with three other women."

"As long as no-one is hurt by this, Mum."

"Never, baby."

The moment of truth came a few minutes later as her legs were spread wide again, her son between them, his cock hard and thick, and she couldn't wait to feel him inside her. Gazing up into his blue eyes, now full of all the love he had for his mother, she smiled as she felt him pressing against her before her pussy started to spread and accommodate his length and girth.

She had to choke back a sob as the emotion of the moment was something she expected. "You're home again, baby," she managed to whisper, "You're home again in Mummy."

He didn't say a word as he slowly sank his entire length inside her, groaning once he was buried, moving her hands to stroke his back as he gently thrust into her as she rolled her hips in time with his movements. She rarely had an orgasm on her back with her ex-husband or any previous lovers, but knowing it was her son inside her, with such a lovely cock, and the way he was moving... She couldn't stop the smile as she knew he would have learned quite a bit with her younger sister.

"Oh baby," she cooed, "You feel so good inside me."

"Your pussy is something else, Mum. My god!" he exclaimed, making her giggle as he leaned down to kiss her, "I think your pussy was definitely made for you son. Like a glove, Mum."

"What my son needs to do is cum inside his mother. Can you do that, baby? Can you cum in Mummy?"

The growl he released made her giggle again as he started to move faster, fucking her a little bit harder. The orgasm caught her by surprise, knowing her fingers were digging into his back quite a bit. She cried out, knowing her pussy was squeezing his cock as he didn't stop, knowing he wanted to cum inside her as much as she needed to feel him cum.

Her eyes remained focused on his once she crested the wave, feeling each thrust of his thick cock buried inside her, moaning and whimpering constantly as it was such a wonderful feeling. The best feeling that she could remember, wondering how many other mothers and sons in the world were experiencing the same joy of being so close to their son.

Then she felt him cum, a loud groan escaping him, feeling his cock throbbing inside her as his cock seemed to just spurt and spurt over and over again. He kissed her hard, with so much love and passion that she needed all of him, wrapping her arms and legs around his body, feeling him continue to thrust even after he was spent.

"Fuck," he growled, continuing to pump into her, "Fuck, Mum. I just want to keep going forever."

"I'm yours, baby. I'm always yours."

Riding him a little later was even better, his strong hands caressing her body as she knew that a constant smile remained on her face. His cock was just perfect, filling her just right, and the orgasms she experienced in that position were so good, she knew that her sex life in the future was going to be so good. The idea of sharing him with her sister crossed her mind, the idea of a threesome with two people she loved so much...

Snuggling with him later after they'd made love with her on her back again, she joked that she was feeling a little tender as her pussy hadn't seen so much action in years. But it was being held in his strong arms, the feeling of love flowing from her son for her...

Waking in the morning, she was desperate to have him inside her again, making full use of his morning wood as she was on her back at first before she wondered if he was interested in really fucking her from behind. "So hard that I'm hobbling out to join the rest of the family for breakfast," she stated.

Staggering out of the bedroom half an hour later, she knew the smile on her face would tell everyone how good she was feeling. The table fell silent as her mother, her sister and her daughters all gave her a knowing look, the table already covered in food. Sitting down carefully, her son followed her out a couple of minutes later, feeling him kiss her on the cheek before he did the same with everyone else.

Everyone ate in silence for barely a minute before Christina excitedly asked, "So how was it, Carly? Everything you dreamed?"

Carlotta lowered her knife and fork, smiling across the table at her son. "I'm so in love, Christina. I'm in love with my son. It was the best night of my life. No regrets about waiting, it's just knowing what my future holds that is so exciting. That feeling of him inside me..."

"Was it really nice, Mummy?" Melody asked softly, Carlotta hearing the yearning in her tone, the fact her daughters needed more than anything to experience what their mother enjoyed the night before.

"Your brother is a wonderful lover, girls," Carlotta assured them, "And when you finally get your chance to be intimate with him, he will make sure you have the best night of your life."

After everyone showered and dressed, it was a day to play tourist, spending most of the day in the Old Town of Zadar, wandering the narrow streets. We climbed the bell tower of the Cathedral of St. Anastasia, which provided some wonderful views of the Old Town. There were remains of an old Roman Forum that seemed to be a rather popular area for locals and tourists alike. The Old Town seemed full of old churches that were open to the public.

We enjoyed lunch at a small restaurant and dinner at another one as we spent most of the day in and around the old city walls, everyone taking plenty of pictures. Jana had been too young to remember Zadar in any great detail and she loved walking the old streets, and whenever she spoke fluent Croatian when dealing with locals, there were always smiles as she happily conversed with people.

Returning to their apartment when it was dark but not too late, the six of them enjoyed a drink before the younger daughters suggested they really needed to go to bed and masturbate. "We're just so horny," Marisa admitted, a longing glance in the direction of her brother.

He stood up and hugged both his sisters to him, whispering a few words into their ears that had them both smiling and eyes glistening. Carlotta smiled as she knew her son was now absolutely fine with the idea of being intimate with his sisters.

"Ready to fuck your son together with me, Carly?" Christina asked.

"How is it going to work?" she wondered.

"We're going to blow him together, then he's going to fuck me while I eat out my big sister, and after he's cum in me, I hope you'll return the favour though I also want to lick you out after he's cum in you too."

Being naked on her knees next to her sister as they both pleasured her son was incredibly exciting. She'd have to admit that Christina was a fantastic cocksucker. When it came time for him to cum, they both opened their mouths as they both enjoyed a couple of spurts before Carlotta took him in her mouth to clean him up, Christina seeming to just love having his cock in her mouth.

She knew her little sister was completely in love with Mark and had been for months. Probably since the first night they were intimate. It made her happy to see how in love her little sister was. When she thought about it, she'd never seen Christina so in love with someone. She'd never looked at any man before like she looked at Mark.

Lying back next to her sister a few minutes later, she couldn't help chuckling as she should have known that her son would want to eat them both out first before doing anything else.

"He loves eating pussy," Christina moaned, "Every single night we're together, he will do this without fail. Half the time I don't even get to suck his cock as he'll have me on my back, head between my legs, then I'll feel him sink his cock inside me and I kind of forget about the blowjob thing until the next morning."

After they'd both enjoyed more than one orgasm, Christina moved to kneel between her legs and Carlotta had the thrill of watching her son fuck her little sister. What made the situation emotional was feeling her little sister licking her pussy for the first time. She felt her eyes glisten and the occasional tear fall down her cheek. Even though he was fucking her little sister hard, her son still gazed at her lovingly.

"Wonderful feeling, Mum?" he asked.

"My little sister... She's licking my pussy, baby..."

"I've wanted this for years," Christina whispered, something she'd told her already a few times, "I just knew you'd have a beautiful little pussy and that I'd fall in love with your taste straight away."

After he came inside Christina, they switched positions, Carlotta loving the feeling of her son taking position behind her and sliding her cock deep while she lowered her head towards her sister's bare pussy, his cum leaking out of her. She eagerly lapped at it before slowly figuring out how her little sister liked her pussy licked. It had been years since Carlotta had done anything like this.

"Fuck me, baby," she moaned, "Fuck me like you fuck my little sister."

"Sixty-nine," Christina whimpered, "After he's cum in you, sixty-nine."

Lying on her back later, feeling her sister licking her out while she returned the favour, she glanced to see her son lying on her side, simply watching them with a smile on his face. She thought he might have involved himself but seemed to realise this was something only for the two of them. Burying her face, she enjoyed the fact her little sister was multi-orgasmic, while Christina proved she ate pussy even better than sucking cock as the orgasms she gave her big sister were of epic proportions.

Her son fucked them both again before the two women had to cry enough, Mark laughing to himself as he collapsed onto the bed, admitting he was feeling rather drained himself. "Five times!" he exclaimed, "Jesus wept, you two, I'm not sure I could do this every night for the rest of my life."

Snuggling into one side of her son, Christina snuggling on his other side, they both leaned up and kissed his cheek. "We love you so much, baby," Carlotta whispered.

"Carlotta... When we get home, I want to go off the pill," Christina stated, a hint of nerves in her voice, "I want a baby, and I want Mark to be the father. We've talked about it before, but I know we can't..."

"Thank you for telling me, Chris, but you're both adults and I know you wouldn't make this sort of decision without talking seriously about it. What do you think, Mark?"

"I'd love to have a baby with Christina."

"Then that's all that matters."

Having had three children of her own, Carlotta had no desire for any further children of her own, but knowing her son now had the chance for children of his own with Christina made her happy, and she did wonder if her daughters considered the idea of children with their brother.

It was something to think about as she drifted off to sleep that evening.

****

Mark

After a day of playing tourists in the Old Town, the next couple of days were spent on the beach as the point of the trip was relaxation. My little sisters had no problem wearing the tiniest bikinis possible, and I knew that although they loved wearing them to look sexy, they were also worn to entice their older brother. I had no problem letting my eyes linger over their tight little bodies. I knew they were beautiful. Mum and Christina knew they were beautiful. They knew they were beautiful.

Christina wore a bikini. Not as scandalous though it did show off her fantastic curves and there was no missing that she still had a fantastic set of tits. It took Mum a couple of days before she was confident enough to also wear a bikini. When she walked out of the bedroom wearing it for the first time, I was so turned on that I dragged her back to the bedroom, tore the bottoms off and had my cock buried inside her within a few seconds, Mum laughing as I fucked her hard from the start.

"I'm not going to clean up," she stated, "I'm just going to put my bottoms back and feel your cum leak out of me all day."

Jana might have been in her sixties, but she looked fantastic in her two-piece swimsuit. I did worry that she was feeling a little left out after the past few nights and my mother and aunt were not quiet when fooling around. I'm sure Jana and my sisters heard them both begging me to eat their pussy, fuck them harder, and Christina was always eager for a little bum fun as well. Seeing the reaction on my mother's face as I sank my cock in her little sister's arse was priceless before a wave of desire flooded her eyes, and I knew my mother was imagining it was her.

As my sisters sunbathed, my mother and aunt had disappeared to one of the beach bars for a drink, I laid next to Jana, who was lying on her front, her back covered in sunscreen to keep the worst of the sun's rays at bay. "Are you okay, Jana?" I asked.

"I'm wonderful, Mark. Why do you ask?"

"Well, the past few nights, I know things have escalated quite a bit."

She chucked as I probably sounded a little unsure. "You don't have to worry about me, Mark. What you do need to do is look after your sisters."

"You know, you still haven't told me why you're so okay with all of this."

1...456789