Love Around the World 26: Zadar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,065 Followers

She said yes without any hesitation whatsoever.

*****

Epilogue

Ten years later...

"Daddy!" my youngest daughter cried out, her little feet bouncing on the wooden floor as she came running towards me, closing the door and bending down just in time to pick her up, making her squeal and giggle as I tickled her.

"How are you, sweetie?" I asked.

Within a minute, she told me all about her day, barely taking a breath as I walked into the living room to find three more children all waiting to say hello to their father. After the children, my wife walked out of the kitchen to greet me with the sort of kiss that would arouse a dead man. The sort of kiss my wife greeted me with every single day.

Christina was now only a couple of years short of fifty. She was still one of the sexiest women alive. We married three months after I proposed as we didn't want to wait, specifically as she'd thrown out her birth control the morning after we arrived back from Croatia, and after visiting the doctor to make sure everything was working otherwise, we immediately started trying for a baby.

She was pregnant within three months of starting to try and gave birth to our first daughter after we had married. We ended up having two children together, a daughter and then a son, but having given birth at the age of forty-one, she admitted that she was happy with two children, and found the second pregnancy far more difficult than the first. Aware that I might still have more children, she chose to have her tubes tied. At least it meant no more birth control.

Christina moved in with the family before we even married, Mum insisted she move in, and my bedroom was now our bedroom. Most evenings saw me moving between the bedroom I shared with Christina, my mother or my sisters. Quite often, I'd not only have Christina as Mum loved sharing her son with her sister, and I loved watching the two sisters making love before I joined in.

Next to greet me was Melody and Marisa. They were now past their thirtieth birthdays, but in my eyes, they were still as sexy and beautiful as ever. Melody had finished her studies and then devoted herself to being a stay-at-home mother, and we'd had three gorgeous daughters together. Marisa wanted to make use of her degree though that didn't stop her from falling pregnant at the same time as her twin sister the first time. We had one son together as she returned to work and was happy to leave the child-rearing to her twin sister.

Given I was married to my aunt, and our mother was a regular lover, although my sexual relationship with my sisters did go from strength to strength, there was no missing that the two were now as in love with each other as they were with me. They would occasionally disappear for an evening on a date, and there was even the occasional dirty weekend when they'd return home on a Sunday night with that look on their faces that suggested they'd spent the entire time fucking each other senseless.

Jana was still fit as a fiddle even in her mid-seventies. Our sexual relationship lasted a few years after our return home from Croatia although she admitted her desire for sex diminished over time, she still loved the intimacy we shared. That didn't stop her grandson from taking her to bed and simply snuggling with her for a night and it was something I knew she just absolutely loved.

And then my mother. Now in her mid-fifties, she was one of those fortunate women who seemed to age like a fine wine. I thought she was even more beautiful now than ten years ago. I might have been married to her sister, in love and devoted to her, and I was in love with my sisters and the little family we had together, but what I shared with my mother was special, and the others in the family were more than aware of that. Even after ten years, there were times we were intimate that left my mother sobbing into my chest due to the sheer happiness in her heart that she was with her son in such a manner.

"Can we go to the beach again this weekend, Daddy?" my oldest daughter asked.

"Hmmm. I think that's something we can organise. Just as long as you don't complain about being covered in sunscreen."

"It smells funny, Daddy!"

"Yes, but it stops you from being burned, sweetie."

Two years after we'd returned from Croatia, we returned to the country as we agreed that we would now return to the country at least once a year and wanted a place to call our own. We eventually bought a place in a small town halfway between Zadar and Split, making sure it was fully furnished before we placed an ad online specifically only for Croatian families, aware that AirBnB and other such sites were becoming a real problem. We eventually rented the place out most of the year to local families, keeping the price low for those who perhaps had to take a holiday on the cheap.

I wasn't the only one who made an effort to learn the language at the same time. Mum and Christina started to attend classes, and my sisters always had a knack for languages. Given there was a large Croatian population in Sydney that we'd actually had little to do with, we ended up joining a nearby Croatian club and soon found ourselves properly integrated into the community.

There had been discussions about moving permanently to Croatia, but even Jana admitted that Australia was her home and that she loved visiting Croatia, but she couldn't live there permanently. When we sat down one evening, just me and my grandmother, she explained that she couldn't leave behind her husband and her parents, knowing her mother had left behind all her family to be with her husband.

"I can't leave him behind," Jana said softly, cuddling into my side on the couch, "He was buried here, and I intend to be buried next to him in the end. We'll then spend eternity together. When you join us, I have no doubt he'll shake your hand and thank you for keeping a smile on my face for a few years."

Our children loved being taken to Croatia on holiday. Flying halfway across the world with a gaggle of small children was sometimes an exercise in patience, but after a couple of weeks of sunshine, sand, sea, surf and, with my mother, aunt and two sisters, lots of sex, it was worth any minor inconvenience and annoyance.

But we'd traded up five years ago and bought an enormous house a couple of hours up the north coast to get away from the rat race and raise all our children in a more peaceful environment. The house had more than enough rooms for everyone. Jana wanted her independence, thankful there was a small granny-flat out the back big enough for her.

"Ten-year anniversary soon," Christina whispered in bed that night after all the children were in bed, Mum was fast asleep next to us with my cum leaking out of her pussy after she'd had fun with me and her sister, my sisters snuggled up together in their own bedroom as they'd probably made love for hours once our children were asleep.

"What would my darling wife like?"

"Another twenty-five years like the first ten, at the very least." She paused and took a deep breath. She'd always been in touch with her emotions, but she admitted that her two pregnancies had left her a more emotional person. "I never thought I'd feel such love in my life until we finally admitted our feelings, Mark. And now that we have children together..."

"You're a wonderful wife and mother, Christina."

"And you are a fantastic husband and father. And you're a wonderful son. If your mother wasn't passed out, she'd probably agree."

"She did ask me to fuck her into a coma tonight. I think someone was a little horny."

"Anything you want, Mark?"

"I have everything I want. A wonderful wife. My mother next to me, content and in love. My two sisters have never been happier. Our children are all happy and healthy. Honestly, I can't think of anything else I would want."

"Hmmm... I'm thinking on the night, you will only fuck your wife. The next night though... I think it'll be the night the four women of the family give themselves to the man of the house again."

"You're incorrigible."

"I'll admit I love watching my husband being naughty with his mother, and your two sisters, Mark..."

"Well, when you're being naughty with my mother..."

Snuggling into me, I caressed the soft skin at her side as she gazed at me with nothing but love in her eyes. Mum snuggled into me as well, murmuring in her sleep. Kissing my cheek, I felt Christina relax as she whispered that she loved me, and she was soon as fast asleep as her sister.

I laid back for a little longer and thought about my life. I realised how fortunate I was that I had four women who loved me so much. In fact, I should say five as my grandmother loved me just as much, we just had an ordinary relationship nowadays. When things had started with Christina, I'd been at my lowest. It had been my family that dragged me out of the mire. I could never thank them enough for helping to restore my heart, and I would love them simply for that for the rest of my life.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,065 Followers
1...456789